Fate/Strike (Closed!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The spaceship is a Hindu thing. They were made after his time but had their core idea based upon something older which supposedly was from his time. The grail was an object made to provide a path to the Akasha... which would have been completely unnecessary at Gilgamesh's time before true magic was lost. I'll dig up the junk on it later but I recall there being a clause in Gates of Babylon, stating that he doesn't have stuff that had their ideas conceived at a much later date.
Gilgamesh literally has the origins of all human knowledge. Anything humans can do today, he has a copy of. Board games, wine, etc. anything at all. This includes the grail. He also has other spaceships you know like a ship of light, legitimate modern airplanes and submarines, etc. Also the concept of a wish giving device should have been prominent in Gilgamesh's time, so voila he has a grail that can grant wishes in theory. The clause isn't about him having things conceived at a later date, it's stating that he doesn't have things that aren't made by human hands like Fae weapons or alien stuff. He also can't have exact replicas of his originals molded by legends such as Gae bolg. He has the gae bolg that was the spear, but not the gae bolg that became famous. Gate of Babylon has all human knowledge stored inside it, and its so huge Gilgamesh admits he doesn't know all of what is in his treasury.

Basically during the very beginning when Gilgamesh was the only king, humans invented everything conceivable within the limits of their mind from board games to explosives to spaceships etc. through magic and not technology. However, they're still the same in that they serve the exact same purpose. Gilgamesh took every single treasure on the earth during this time and stored it in his vault as his own, hence why he has the "origins of all human wealth/knowledge" since he literally jacked everything made in his time which includes anything able to be made in our time but better.

Gilgamesh was the first epic. He beats Achilles, LOTR, the Bible.

Need to mention this statement: Show an ancient person technology, they'll think it's Magic, show a Modern person Magic, They'll think it's Technology.
Sumer is the place from which almost all of Civilization came from. They don't call Mesopotamia The Cradle of Civilization for nothing!

There was also the Grail war of Fate/Strange Fake, which took place in an American City, and was set up and run by a 'Muricanrun mages Association, which is solely made to grant a wish. There's the Moon Cell Grail War, and there's the Sakura Labyrinth (Part of the Moon Cell, but still.) so, there's not just the Fuyuki grail War.
Also, the later empire did use regular spears I believe. (Due to The Legend of King Arthur, which took place during Rome's fall, they had spears more like lances. And I believe Late Roman emperors used Pikes.
There are several random grail wars going around in the world. Waver Velvet participated in one of them with Iskandar again by the way. Heck, the Fuyuki grail is the 726th grail to be identified. This is also the reason why grail wars are looked upon as random backwater rituals by the Mage's Association not really worth their time. It's a super rare chance that someone as esteemed as Kayneth even participated in one and he went into the Grail war with the mindset of "lol time to wreck these noobs and make myself cooler lol".

Kayneth: Get REKT newbz! xX_420Blazeit$copez_Xx
Kiritsugu: LOL! Source bullets!

Oh God, I know picture the Grail war as a call of duty game.
Gilgamesh: That guy you really hate, but keeps killing you and your team, and you can't seem to find to kill him
Caster: That guy who thinks it's a Free for All
Assassin: That guy who gets rekt and keeps coming back
Lancer: That guy who, while honorable and good to everyone, keeps disobeying his mom. (Diarmuid wouldn't listen to Sola-Ui, and kept disobeying.)
Saber: That player who's actually good at combat.
Rider: That guy who keeps calling in different vehicles due to kill streaks.
Berserker: That guy who got the Juggernaut armor in his care Package and is being a a show off.

Yeah...

There are several random grail wars going around in the world. Waver Velvet participated in one of them with Iskandar again by the way. Heck, the Fuyuki grail is the 726th grail to be identified. This is also the reason why grail wars are looked upon as random backwater rituals by the Mage's Association not really worth their time. It's a super rare chance that someone as esteemed as Kayneth even participated in one and he went into the Grail war with the mindset of "lol time to wreck these noobs and make myself cooler lol".
I feel sorry for the Order of the Eighth Sacrament. 726 (Maybe more.) BS Grails.

Yikes you guys made nearly 3 pages of OOC in less then a day x_x lol.

So @Nevvy got any ideas for your Assassin?

I did say Guy Fawkes is the first consideration atm. But I'm still browsing. I make sheets fast so even if you all dropped sheets right now, I wouldn't delay the RP much.

I did say Guy Fawkes is the first consideration atm. But I'm still browsing. I make sheets fast so even if you all dropped sheets right now, I wouldn't delay the RP much.
Okay I was just curious since Soul will be his/her master.

I wouldn't decide till I took a look at your master anyway.

My bad about not being active ill make character and join asap.

I haven't really memorised these mechanics in eons. But nevertheless, let's do this. Under construction. I'm still not sure if great beasts are following the rules of the Grail War, but then I remember that the rules have been broken an umpteenth number of times due to glitches and corruption, so why not?

Appearance: Berserker is donned in a black hime-cut and demonic red eyes. Of course, she is not as elegant as she looks. She wears clothes provided by her Master.
Acczbsr.png

Armor/Weapon(s)
: When first summoned, Berserker does not wear any form of clothing or armour, neither does she wield weapons, since she was originally a beast. Her current form uses sheer force as opposed to weaponry.
Name: Yamata-no-Orochi
Class: Berserker
Ethinicity: Japanese
Height: 1.45m
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Master: ???
Wish: Yamata-no-Orochi
Likes: Devouring, immense despair(of others), Alcoholic beverages(especially sake)
Dislikes: Happiness of others, the taste of defeat, joy

Parameters
Strength: A
Endurance: A+
Agility: B
Prana: D
Luck: B

Class Abilities:
Mad Enhancement - D

Personal Skills:
Breath of the Dragon - C - capable of generating various elemental dragon breaths
Monstrous Strength - B - temporarily boosts strength. If used for extensive periods, might emerge into a monster akin to that of her Noble Phantasm.
Liquor Handling - E - Capable of handing liquor to some extent

Noble Phantasm(s)
Name: Ame-no-Marakumo-no-Tsurugi, Grand Grasscutter of the Radiant Sun
Appearance: Imagine this blade, except about 2 metres long
kusanagi.jpg

Type: Anti-Fortress
Range: 8-88
Maximum Number of Targets: 888
Description: Despite being a powerful, legendary blade that is rivalled only by even more legendary blades such as Excalibur, the choice of wielder has sacrificed such potential for sheer force. This Blade originates from Berserker's body. This great blade is held by Berserker via the mouth. It has the ability to manipulate power gusts of wind. This allows for potential improvisation as a far-range weapon. Unfortunately, Berserker cannot improvise much with her current level of intellect, unless her Master provides the commands to do so. This blade is blunt, but it is absurdly durable. If it cannot cut through something, it can probably dent it.

Name: Legendary Battle of Izumo
Appearance: Via this, Berserker takes a form akin to this. Just imagine that the main body is broader and fatter, and the legs too, are. The body structure is a Komodo Dragon with long-necked heads akin to this.
latest

Type: -
Range: -
Maximum Number of Targets: -
Description: Via this, Berserker can transform into a large, monstrous beast. The body is about fifteen metres long and five metres broad, and each of the eight necks are eight metres long. Each forefoot is 4 metres high and each hindfoot is two metres high. Each of the eight tails span about six metres long. Its lungs are practically a pocket dimension, capable of spewing a variety of dragon-based breaths. This great beast's back and neck are adorned with flora that appear to move by themsekves, like a small forest. In this state, all Parameters except Speed are boosted by one stat, and Monstrous Strength will always be active as long as this form is active. If Ame-no-Marakumo-no-Tsurugi is used simultaneously, it too will enhance in size.

Last edited:
@Crow: Could you post your Berserker in the group CS thread please?

@The Silver Paladin Can you post your Lancer and Master in the group CS thread please?

I posted my Master. I'll get Lancer in tomorrow.

The character sheet thread in the group. Have you joined the group yet?

There's a link in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.