Fate/Strike (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.. If anything... How are we starting this btw? Before or after the summoning has happened?..

As I can picture my character. I would say its a 50% chance that he would get someone who is compatible with him or not.

Before starting. The church has gathered all 7 new Masters before they summon to inform them the plan of killing the Dead Apostles.

so we cant fight the masters themselves? or the servants?

We can fight both the Dead Apostle masters and their servants until their all gone then we fight each other for the grail.

I didnt know there was exceptions to that compatibility rule. We can do random then. @Ornstein mind if I do the randomizing once we have all the CS's?

Go ahead and do the randomizing :P

I dont see myself on the masters list on the first page of this thread.

I dont see myself on the masters list on the first page of this thread.
Uhhh.....Sshhhh, yes you do~ *goes to edit it with lightning speed*

Liiiiike one of the weirdo cases was Rin and Archer. Normally the master draws the servant to them. In that case, the servant drew the master to him or something to that effect. Caster and Assassin had fairly little in common.

Without a specific artifact, the Grail will, rather than base it on their power, chose a Servant based upon similarities to the summoner's own nature. When choosing based upon power with a catalyst, bad compatibility may make forming a bond impossible, bringing about hardships without being able to have faith in each other. When allowing for a good affinity, it may bring forth a weaker Servant, and it is possible that a single mistake could rouse bad feelings between them due to the resemblance in their personalities being so close.

Liiiiike one of the weirdo cases was Rin and Archer. Normally the master draws the servant to them. In that case, the servant drew the master to him or something to that effect. Caster and Assassin had fairly little in common.

Without a specific artifact, the Grail will, rather than base it on their power, chose a Servant based upon similarities to the summoner's own nature. When choosing based upon power with a catalyst, bad compatibility may make forming a bond impossible, bringing about hardships without being able to have faith in each other. When allowing for a good affinity, it may bring forth a weaker Servant, and it is possible that a single mistake could rouse bad feelings between them due to the resemblance in their personalities being so close.
Ah, I did not know that. Thanks for letting me know =) I wonder who will get Mulan and Soul lol

Crap I forgot to add "Command Seals:" to the Masters CS. If anyone is working on one please add that along with a description or a pic of what the seals looked like and where their placed on your masters body. Thank you =)

Edit: Actually you can wait till your paired with your servant so you know what they should look like.

Umm.. They should be on the back of your hand, the command seals. Doesn't matter what side though, does it ?

I've added the command seal mark to my CS both here and the group.

Umm.. They should be on the back of your hand, the command seals. Doesn't matter what side though, does it ?

I've added the command seal mark to my CS both here and the group.
They can be anywhere on your upper body I believe, it doesnt have to be your hand.

Ok I had free time and didnt wanna wait so here are the pairings. If your curious as to how I randomized it I wrote the servants names then your usernames on paper, split them up then randomly picked them out of a bowl after mixing.

Master - Servant
Nevvy - Lancer
YuriLucien - Berserker
Divine Rush - Caster
Darkstar - Saber
Nightjade - Assassin
Akashi - Rider (totally random I swear!)
The Silver Paladin - Archer

And those are our pairings! =)

Appearance: Human form:
images

Armor form:
3024380-9484729105-1.jpg.jpg

Casual: A red T-shirt, Blue Jeans, and a black duster.

Name: St Michael the Archangel

Class: Lancer

Ethnicity: Angel? If not, Israeli?

Height: 7 feet even

Alignment: Lawful Good?

Master: Unknown as of yet

Wish: For the Devil to be banished from Earth forever

Likes: Those who follow God, Killing Demons, People who follow ideals, Flying (both angelicly, and In an airplane.), Reading, Cheese

Dislikes: Demons, Cultists, people who hurt the weak, Those who do not follow God or ideals.

Parameters:
Strength: B
Endurance: C
Agility: C
Prana: B
Luck: A
NP: A+

Class abilities:
Magic resistance: A

Battle continuation: B

This is all I have of Michael, I may need some help...

Last edited:
A divine spirit/elemental?
Don't think it'll work in a HGW since too stronk.

A divine spirit/elemental?
Don't think it'll work in a HGW since too stronk.
They said I could use him because he isn't a god. As long is it isn't a god or Titan it was fair game.

They said I could use him because he isn't a god. As long is it isn't a god or Titan it was fair game.
Angels don't exist in nasu verse, they'd likely be low tier divine spirits. But then again this RP isn't adhering strictly to the rules so I guess it won't matter in the end.

I don't mind, as long as he isn't obviously overpowered and unfair. I mean, Karna and Gilgamesh were part of the Nasuverse and Gilgamesh (in the Nasuverse) has the highest Divinity at A+ (His original value) but his dislike of Gods ranks it down to B. Gilgamesh is supposedly 2/3 Demigod, and Karna and Hercules are A. I'm just going to say an Angel would probably be at B or B+, as they aren't even a demigod like the others. Maybe even A. Not sure .-.

Angels don't exist in nasu verse, they'd likely be low tier divine spirits. But then again this RP isn't adhering strictly to the rules so I guess it won't matter in the end.
He is a Divine Spirit. AND FREAKING ARCHANGEL MICHAEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.