Fate/Shattered Gospel (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gabriel Heartache
We're definitely still accepting Masters. Because we have a surplus of Servant applicants it's mostly decided at this point to open extra slots if we have extra Masters coming in. Everything about this seems great to me so I think you can treat yourself as accepted, although Drowsy may have some stuff to go over.

Giving this its own post to make sure the tags go through:

Actually, I've been informed that @Haypenny is giving up the Caster spot, so we now have an open spot, that being said:

@Tensa Hiruma @Nevvy I know you guys were interested in being Team Caster, and since you mentioned it first, I'm giving you first shot at it if you want it. If you guys DO want the spot, that means all the standard slots are filled, meaning any more Masters would be in the extra spots.

@Random Is still first in line for the eighth Servant spot, which means @MeadowLark4 gets a potential ninth spot.

As I said. I'm in More RPs, than I can manage and I'm also trying to balance life. I really rather not bite more than I can chew, as of now. Thank you for the offer, though.

@cojemo NOBUNOBUNOBUNOBUNOBUNOBUNOBUNOBU!

Reactions: cojemo
As I said. I'm in More RPs, than I can manage and I'm also trying to balance life. I really rather not bite more than I can chew, as of now. Thank you for the offer, though.

@cojemo NOBUNOBUNOBUNOBUNOBUNOBUNOBUNOBU!

Gotcha, thanks for letting me know.

Thanks! Who wants to join me or do master's pick?

Take the intiative and ask servants out.

Reactions: Epsir
@Gabriel Heartache
Either side is free to approach the other, for the moment around half of the teams are assembled so there's still quite a few Servants to pick from, listed with links to each bio at the front of the thread. Caster was just reserved so if that's the class you're interested in you'll have to wait until their bio is up.

Anyone with an unpaired Servant, likewise, is encouraged to grab ahold of a Master you like. PMs, through the OOC, however you like. Once you're paired everyone is free to make their introductory posts and begin the banter until all the pieces of the Grail War are in place.

On a related note and to make it official so Drowsy can get it on the listing, Berserker and Walter will be a team.

Reactions: Akashi
Oh Jesus I stop getting alerts for this thread and I miss like a page's worth over just one day

RIP. There haven't really been any major changes, just pairing updates and a new bio, so it's not too much to catch up on.

Assassin and Gerald are team 5. Looking forward to directions, Senpai.

Posting soon. Summoning chants are hell to write.

Reactions: Sightles
Welp, I'm done waiting so I'm gonna throw out some suggestions for Sinbad.

@Random I could see Sinbad and Chain being a good contrast, almost like Tokiomi and Gilgamesh. They seem to have very different ideals, so that could be really cool.

Likewise, @Epsir Walter and Sinbad seem similar and different at the same time. They are both drifters, but while Walter focuses on the outcome and distances himself from empathy, Sinbad embraces his emotions and lets himself enjoy whats around him and the journey itself.

Welp, I'm done waiting so I'm gonna throw out some suggestions for Sinbad.

@Random I could see Sinbad and Chain being a good contrast, almost like Tokiomi and Gilgamesh. They seem to have very different ideals, so that could be really cool.

Likewise, @Epsir Walter and Sinbad seem similar and different at the same time. They are both drifters, but while Walter focuses on the outcome and distances himself from empathy, Sinbad embraces his emotions and lets himself enjoy whats around him and the journey itself.
Welp didn't see Walter was paired, so you can cross that out!

Sorry for the inconvenience, although at least the decision might be easier now. Sinbad and a few others definitely seemed like great fits but to be honest a lot of our cast has at least some reason to go together. I think it's a great sign that the number of 'plausible' pairings was so high to begin with, it means there's a lot of character details to interact over and explore heading into the later phases.

Just posted in the IC, hope what I wrote was bearable been a while since I've actually RP or written much.

• Thank You
I got bored so I started working on this. Not an official sheet, just one I'm doing for fun.

WIP

Sir Kay

Step-Brother of Artoria Pendragon
4a2f29c1f31d0b8453a02ff1827cd85c.png

Class: Saber
Alignment: Neutral Good

Stats
Strength: B+
Endurance: B
Agility: C
Magical Energy: B
Luck: C

Class Skills:(Skills your Servant possesses that are tied to their class)

Personal Skills:(Skills your Servant has because of their identity)

Weapon:

Noble Phantasm(s):
Name​
Title
Type:(anti-unit, anti-army, etc.)
Description:

Personality:

Legend:

Summoning Catalyst:(If any)​

I'm glad to see our players prepared for the upcoming Saber Wars segment.

Sabers usually have better stats over all than the other classes, either Saber or nothing?

Sabers usually have better stats over all than the other classes, either Saber or nothing?
Honestly I usually don't pick Saber, it's just that Kay seems like he'd be a very interesting Servant to make. I personally like Riders the most due to their variety, with Archer and Lancer next.

Status
Not open for further replies.