Fate of Fantasy +The World of Norindul+

Status
Not open for further replies.
AzeirathBanner_zpsc372603b.jpg

-Asciel's Chamber-

She then took Zeiry's hands, leading her away from the door and to the center of her chamber. Her hands were warm, soft to the touch, yet it felt as if energy was coarsing through them, causing Zeiry to get goosebumps. Even through her gloves, she felt the odd power swirling through the Woman's body. Asciel smiled at her, the love never seeming to leave her eyes as she cast her gaze on the object near her throne. Zeiry had almost missed it. A giant orb centered on a stand contructed of woven gold and silver, rising about 4 feet off the ground. The orb was the size of a softball, made of crystal blue and glowing dully in the setting sun. Asciel still held her hands, moving her towards it as she spoke.

"Many years ago, there were heros...heros that covered this land, enriching it with their many skills and abilities, but with good...evil soon follows..." She came to a hault in from of her orb and brushed her fingers over it, speaking softly, "Show me Norindul's past..." The orb turned black and and images began to surface, Asciel's voice cooing softly. "Norindul was thrown into chaos...everything was black..evil grew stronger and stronger...but these heros...a select few. Rose up to fight the evil that existed." The images of battle and goldened cladded men and woman danced across the crystal. Their small arms were raised, weapons in hand as they fought of different dark creatures. Asciel continued. Zeiry leaned close over the orb, her eyes filled with awe. "The evil was beaten back and locked away...inside of an ancient tree...The heros, thoughout the years stood gaurd over the tree, trying to keep it from awakening, but over the years...good faded and forgot about the evil, but the evil remained strong. The hero's souls became lost with each generation...their stories, feats, memories, relationships...forgotten. The evil's followers grew...stronger and stronger, waiting for the right moment...the moment where the evil would reach its peak and..." The orb turned red and started to glow, brighter and brighter, screams echoing from it as it rattled, but in an instant it stopped, returning to its original blue form. Asciel's voice was suddenly haunting as she leaned over the orb, whispering to Zeiry. "It was freed..."

Zeiry leaned away from the orb then and watched Asciel, speaking just as softly. "This does not explain anything...why am I here? What is this evil you speak of?....who were the heros?"

Asciel turned and watched her with a haunting gaze. "The heros....well at least one of them...is you, Azeirath...you along with the other that have joined you. You were all brought back to Norindul when the Dark Sorceror broke free...I am afriad I am not exactly sure how...I am still trying to discover that, but one thing is certain. You all have paths here...many different paths to choose from and dear...dear Zeiry there is so much at stake with the decisions you make...as well as Tyler, and Griffin and Sera, Kana-"

"Wait..." Zeiry held her hands up then and Asciel paused, watching her silently. Zeiry's mind was racing now, all these questions flowing through her mind, but the only quesions she could as was:

"Who are they?..."
Asciel smiled then, lightly sweeping her dress as she spoke. "They, like you, are some of the heros brought back...Zeiry I am afraid that there is much I can not explain to you at this moment...we do not have that kind of time. I must get to the main reason why I have brought you to my tower." She extended her had to Zeiry again, who watched it for a second before stepping back. "i...I don't understand...how can I be a hero...I mean...I have read about heros and dreamt of being one myself, but I never imagined that I would actually be here...standing and...this must be a dream. It has to be a dream. It can't be real...You...You're not real." She pointed to Asciel then, strange panic in her eyes as she almost screamed. "You're just a figment of my imagination! None of this can be real! It isn't...I'm going to wake up in a little while and go eat breakfast..maybe call Leon...yeah..I'll give him a call and we will go on a date....yeah..."

Girmer's voice suddenly rang in her ear as he yelled. "Show some respect, Missy! You are before The White Witch herself! How dare you call her nothing more than a figment of you imag-"

"Girmer." Asciel's voice was soft, but filled with authority. Girmer fell silent, but grumbled angrily to himself. Asciel kept her eyes on Zeiry then, her love and gentleness never seeming to fade. "This is not dream, dear warrior. Not some passing fantasy you have read in books...This is reality, and you are here, standing before me as I offer you a gift."

"What gift do you offer me?..." Zeiry was suddenly curious. She took a step forward, watching Asciel with suspicion.

Asciel gave a coy smile and chuckled, her graceful shoulders shaking ever so slightly.
"Enlightenment."

"Enlightenment?..." Zeiry was confused. Her head tilted slightly to the side and she frowned, her eyebrows furrowing with slight frustration. "I'm afraid I so not understand..."

Asciel smiled and raise her hand again and 6 books freed themselves from their shelves, floating down and opening in front of Zeiry in a slight semi-circle. "In the world...there are 2 catagories of magic. Dark and Mana...within these catagories, there are different types...do you know them?"

Zeiry stared at the pages in front of her, her eyes widening as she glanced over the symbols. She knew the symbols by memory and she spoke them quickly. "Earth...Air...Water...Fire...Light...and Dark." Asciel smiled and gave a small nod. "A Mage knows all of the elemental magic of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water...but say if a Mage were to be able to master both light...and dark as well?...Zeiry, being that you are part Moon Elf...I believe you can master light magic...and with your knowledge, I believe you shall also be able to understand dark, but not be able to use and master it sadly-"

"I know magic?"

"Well of course...you ARE a mage. Just look at your clothes and your staff. It is as plain as the nose on your face. I want to take you under my wing and train you. You already know spells, so it should be easy to teach you how to put them into practice...What say you? Do you agree to become my apprentice?"

Zeiry was in shock. Just yesterday she had been nothing more than a sniveling human girl, fearing rejection from college and boys, but now she was standing before a witch, who offered her lessons in magic? Her eyes widened then and she felt her heart start to flutter. She started breathig heavily as she started to panic...so much excitement and realization in a single moment. This was real, not some dream! She was here, how had she not realized it? She could suddenly feel it, magic swirling through her to her finger tips. How had she not felt this. She looked around quickly and shook her head. "I..I don't understand...how..."

"I understand this is a lot to take in, but we can't-"

"I AM dreaming...."

"Azeirath?..."

Suddenly the room started turning Zeiry lost her footing, falling sideways as the world started to blur and go black until...darkness.

To Be Continued >:3

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsin
tumblr_n6enw5rSo71tqou9go1_500.gif

Φ Azel Waking up Φ Weather: Light Sprinkle Φ Near Aneira in Norindul - On the other side of the lake Φ
Darkness that once covered Azel's covered body abruptly dispersed when a unruly piercing of a light along with the attack of soft droplets of rain awoke him. Curling up in a fetal position, Azel decided to not turn his attention to the sudden feeling of difference to get a couple more minutes of sleep. However, his mind was already too hyped to turn away from the sudden change of scenery which he could care less to than actually getting sleep. Dampened, his skin soaked in the water like it was nothing and strangely enough it didn't bother him that he was wet. The feeling of water caress his body felt comforting as if a mother were to rub a childs back. Forming images as his pupils contracted a couple times, Azel saw that his bony frame was exposed in the utmost indecency. Glaring with irritation, Azel slowly rose up from the puddled ground and wiped himself with his hand until he turned to find himself standing --nakedly -- aside a water bank. Tugging his lips around his face, the thought of cleaning himself in there was so very tempting but being exposed was also disheartening as his mind urged him to find some clothing. Giving up once he scanned around the vast forestry of god knows where, Azel decided to dip himself into the clear blue water as to means of not only cleaning himself but as well coating his bare skin within the blanket of clear blue liquid.

Floating around in the water, his hair wildly loose as it blended in the water, Azel's mind curiously wandered around as it imposed images that he just once captured with his eyes. Containing with no human life but himself, Azel smiled somewhat but his eyes did not follow as they stared up at the moving clouds which dared to rain again if it wanted too. Then all of the sudden she appeared in his mind. Once irritated, it was now profusely disturbed as he let himself sink in the water like it was nothing. Slowly letting his body get in engulfed by the millions of arms that grabbed a hold of his thin frame like he was a feather. Why her? Blue and green irises fell deep within the light blue color of what was now disillusioning his sight. Why her. Squinting with almost anger that furried and burned his chest as he sunk even lower in the water until he finally reached the floor. Pursed lips only showed the deturbed confusion that Azel couldn't grasp as he watched the waves of water move rather aggressively. Why her?

Last edited by a moderator:
FinalAneiraBanner_zps6c82f7e7.png~original

Forest of Norindul ➳ Backtracked to Lake ➳ Listening to a Voice

tumblr_inline_mtm7m2G4Z91qdy1gw.gif

"Go back," a voice whispered.

Aneira tilted her head back and peered at the direction of the lake.

"Retrace your steps," it continued.

A foreign sensation blossomed inside her chest. Her instincts screamed to return. Her expression twisted with a scowl. What was this feeling? It was bad enough walking in a forest completely naked! "I'm going f-cking crazy," she muttered. She lifted her large stick, prepared to strike. She didn't know what to expect. For all she knew, her instincts were screwing her. Aneira turned around and sauntered towards the cliff. A shiver surged down her spine. A soothing breeze circulated past her, caressing her bare skin. It felt surprisingly welcoming. Normally, she hated feeling cold. A few minutes later, Aneira peered down at the lake. Her enhanced vision increased her clairy.

"Jump inside the lake. You will find your answer," a voice guided.

She racked a hand through her cropped hair. "Get out of my head!" she roared. Aneira carefully scaled down the wall, landing on top a mossy rock. A light trickle of rain pelted down on her skin, but she ignored the sensation. She jumped across a few boulders, landing on top a grassy bank. She traveled closer to the lake, dipping her feet inside the water Aneira dropped her stick next to her right side. "This is pointless," she mumbled. What was the point? What would she gain entering this lake? Unfortuantely, she couldn't ignore her conscious. Aneira breathed in deeply and dove into the chilly water, swimming towards the bottom. It was surprisingly deep. She floated in the water, scanning her surroundings.

"Wait patiently," a voice murmured.

She complied. However, her lungs craved oxygen. Moments later, she kicked the ground, moving closer to the surface. She burst through with a gasp. Aneira tread in the water, panting. Her bangs plastered against the side of her face She whipped her head from side to side. A frown marred her lips. "Is that it?" she complained. Aneira paddled towards the bank and stepped out of the water. She wrung out excess water from her hair. Her feet burrowed against the sand. "Uneblievable. Some bloody afterlife," she murmured.

Last edited:
Grand Blue Dragon> Aniera, Azel

Every ripple, every splash and every subtle movement upon the celestial sparkling water was more than a loud bell ringing in the ear of the sleeping Monolith. Restless breathing stirred and with it bubbles would appear from time to time at the surface of the lake. Scales incandescently sparkled, and creation miniature rainbows upon the soft floor of the crater in which this lake was formed upon. A mother to be slept calmly under the harshest pressure the water could offer, deep in the black within a colossal sized cove. A soft hum, a low growl and with the sudden out burst of the invaders above.... a Muffled roar that shook the entirety of the lake and caused small waves to form and push the two out forceful awkwardly on top of each other.

A deep golden glowing eye opened and lit the darkest depths to the lake as though a miniature sun had somehow made its way under water. The maw opened and for a second a whirlpool, or several appeared at the surface of the water. The two would have little time to worry about their awkward position with how strange things had become. Suddenly it all stopped and all was still. The lake calmed and deep below where the next of a deep sea Monster once harbored that same Monster, it was empty.
large.jpg

A crash much like the sound of breaking glass could be heard as the long serpentine like creature peered its head from the water and bared its gaze upon the two. Following its head and neck, were two scaly arms. and wings... and soon the sun was no longer something to be seen beyond the God that stood before them. "You disturb the slumber of a Dragon of old? How foolish are ye young ones, what merrit grants you pass in my lake; what right have you bath and washed your scum into my HOME!" A voice,a snippy woman's voice entered each of their minds, there was no denying its presence, no ignore it, Fear could have consumed them but they would not move...

" Speak your names quickly before i see it fit to drown you in your own blood Mortals!"

FinalAnabelleBanner_zpsd3cd5b01.png~original

Anabelle > Tyler, Griffin and Sera

untitl10.png

Try as she might to suppress her anger and irritation, things just weren't getting any better for Anabelle. Here she was in some strange world of horrors, stuck with two of Tyler's old friends, wearing disgusting furs and following along as if she was supposed to feel like she belonged here. All three of them hardly seemed phased by their predicament anymore. They'd settled into their stupid fictional roles like they were acting or something, and Anabelle could hardly fathom what the hell was wrong with them. She didn't belong here, clearly, and to her trepidation Tyler didn't seem to give any fucks about making her feel like a part of the group. He just lead them on, running through the forest in the middle of the damn night and expecting her to follow without any problem. Forget the fact that she couldn't fucking see anything, or the fact that there might be wild animals in the forest. And quite honestly, she doubted Tyler could even defend himself if they were to run across something malevolent. She'd cleaned his wounds, and although Anabelle had no clue what the true damage was, she didn't assume they were just scratches. Not that Tyler seemed to care at this point. Sure, they needed to find a city as fast as possible, and selfishly Anabelle was glad for his haste because it meant better clothing. But if the idiot kept running like this, he would drop quickly, and then where would they be?

It took a few minutes of tireless running before the dominoes started to fall. Griffin shouted out at Tyler, though Anabelle was too far behind them to see what the commotion was about. Whatever it was, Tyler had seen it in time to dodge, and he was sent crashing to the ground with a groan. Fear jumped in Anabelle's chest as he collided with the ground, but she was too worn out to close the distance between them and survey the damage. She'd been falling behind when they stopped, and took the moment of pause to bend over with her palms pressed against her knees. Breath huffed between her lips unevenly, and sweat spotted her forehead in the dark, though she would never admit to such a disgusting thing if someone were to call her out on it.

Between soft huffs of breath, Anabelle shifted her gaze to Tyler and Griffin, who were crouched down close together. Griffin was talking with a gruff voice, chastising Tyler for running with his injuries. The white-haired idiot was hoisted up, and now Griffin was practically shouting. Concern coaxed Anabelle to stand up and move closer, so that she could hear properly. "Internal bleeding?" A look of incredulity passed over Anabelle's face at the thought of Tyler sustaining such a serious injury. Sure, his wounds looked pretty bad back in the tent, but internal bleeding? How the hell was he still standing and trying to run with an injury like that? It was almost too far fetched for her to believe, though as Tyler worked to sit down with Griffin's help, she could see the evidence in his pallid, sweaty skin. A deep frown creased Anabelle's face, and after a moment of hesitation she moved to Tyler's side, a nervous hand fluttering on his shoulder. "Hey, you okay?" It was a dumb thing to ask, but Anabelle was bad at this type of thing. She was bad at being concerned or supportive, though really, when had she ever needed to be with Tyler? He had always been so stone-hard and strong around Anabelle, it was difficult to see the Tyler she knew in this weak, sickly kid.

"Please move." A voice came from behind, and Anabelle whirled her head around with the barest of glares to look at Sera. The girl was standing very close and eyeing Tyler with a weird look in her eyes. Anabelle wasn't sure what that look meant, but she didn't like it, and was very tempted to ignore Sera completely. She might have, except that when she looked back at Tyler he had a weird look in his eye, too. One that commanded Anabelle to do as Sera said. Choking down a noise of disgust, Anabelle straightened her back and stepped away, chin raised high. She watched Sera crouch down in front of Tyler and lift her hands hesitantly to his shoulder. Anabelle fought the urge to slap the irritating girl away from Tyler as she spoke again. "This may sting a little." Sera's voice wasn't particularly emotional. It almost seemed like she was bothered by having to be that close to Tyler, though Anabelle couldn't imagine why. This must have been Sera's greatest dream, being able to see Tyler half-naked and touch him as she pleased. Pathetic, really. Anabelle couldn't help but to cluck her tongue with disapproval, a fact Sera ignored completely, much to her irritation.

Sera's hands moved down Tyler's side, and she leaned in closer to get a good look at his ribs. Angry bruises stretched across his skin, though Anabelle couldn't see well enough in the dark to notice what made Sera sit back with a huge frown on her face. "Deep purple skin, swelling and tightness. How's your head, are you feeling dizzy?"

"Not really... I'm actually feeling better than I have in a long time, though... Sera, when did you turn into a dragon?" Tyler's voice pitched in wonderment as he spoke, and a goofy expression crossed his face. Sera seemed mortified by the question, concern tripling. She started to sputter about the possibility of brain trauma and Tyler began to laugh, though it seemed painful to do so. "I'm just kidding, Sera. I'll be fine. Once we get to a city I can find a healer and be fixed up in no time, so don't worry about me." Sera's hands were still touching lightly on Tyler's ribs, though Anabelle hardly doubt it was for the sake of checking his wounds anymore. And then Tyler lifted his hand to stroke the girl's hair, and Anabelle was entirely done with the situation.

"If we keep sitting around like idiots then we'll run out of time, and you'll probably die, Tyler." She was very pointed in her approach, and that earned Anabelle an angry glare from Sera. Not that she could be bothered to care what the annoying little fan-girl thought of her at this point. She was tired of sitting around and watching them flirt right in front of her. And to be fair, they didn't have time for it anyway, something Tyler seemed to agree with at least.

"She's right," Griffin started, and Sera stood with a look of disapproval on her face.

"If the internal bleeding is half as bad as his skin would suggest, then Tirian's probably going to get lightheaded and dizzy really soon. That's the most common symptom." Which was a problem, if they expected to move at any decent pace.

"I'll carry him. We can make faster time that way." Griffin said, and stepped closer so that he could lean down to help Tyler up. But the stubborn idiot shook his head, shoving Griffin away lightly.

"We won't go any faster if you carry me, and besides, I doubt being jostled around as you run will make this any better." By this, Tyler motioned to the deep bruising on his side, and the blood smudging his lips. He had a point, Anabelle thought, though she remained silent as the three of them discussed options. "I can walk just fine, we'll just have to slow down a bit." Eventually Sera piped up, her voice carrying over the rest, and Anabelle fought down the immediate irritation that accompanied hearing the annoying girl speak.

"No, Tirian's right. Carrying him would probably make the trauma worse. He'll have to walk. Though, Grim," Sera frowned slightly, resting a hand on Griffin's forearm. Anabelle thought that the irritating pair reminded her of magnets, the way they leaned into each other unintentionally. It was displeasing to watch, but at least Sera had stopped flirting with Tyler so openly. She was so wishy-washy, and Anabelle hated it. "Maybe it would be best to let me take the lead. If Tirian gets dizzy or loses consciousness, you're better off being the one to support his weight or carry him if need be." Griffin seemed to mostly agree with that, and started helping Tyler to stand. Sera swiveled on her heel to look out over the forest, as if searching for something Anabelle couldn't see. Not that she cared much. Sighing heavily, Anabelle leaned down to help Griffin with Tyler, and kept an arm under his shoulders once she was standing. Sera had begun to mumble something as she looked into the forest, and thankfully Anabelle wasn't the only one with a confused look on her face.

"What are you going on about?" She snapped without thinking much of it, voice mildly more harsh than necessary. After a moment, Sera turned back to them, an odd and annoying little smile on her face.

"Light," Sera repeated, holding her clasped hands out to them. Something was cupped between her palms, and after a short moment the girl released whatever she was holding. A blue spark fluttered into the air between them, and after a few moments of more chanting, the little light expanded into a bright blue orb the size of Anabelle's fist. A sharp gasp fled her lips as she started back, away from the weird little critter.

"What the hell is that?" Anabelle's voice was high-pitched and accusatory as she stared Sera down. Had she turned into a witch or something? Sera was already a weird freak, so it made sense, but seriously... what the hell?

"I'm not sure exactly. They see like fairies, or something similar. They came to me in the forest earlier, lead me to the cliff. To you guys." Sera eyed Griffin and Tyler with a little grin on her face, and to Anabelle's horror, both boys seemed completely enthralled by the freakish display.

"They?" Griffin murmured, a look of confusion crossing his face. And as if the Gods heard the question in his voice, more little sparks began to pop up in the air around them. One by one, multi-colored orbs expanded, lighting the trees and forest so brightly Anabelle could have sworn the sun was out... though they all let off differently colored light, which was just unnatural.

"Will-o-Wisps!" Tyler chimed in to disrupt the thoughts of the others. "They are sprites, essentially of light, creatures that help to guide those they deem worthy in unspeakable darkness." Anabelle was taken aback by Tyler's knowledge, and his outright jubilant excitement as the weird little creatures surrounded them. "This is... so unreal... this world, the things that have happened, I can't understand any of it but parts of me feel that understanding it would take away from the majestic beauty of everything too..." He smiled to all of them, though somewhat sheepishly when he met Anabelle's eyes, staring him down as though he was some sort of freak. He wasn't much better than Sera in her book, currently.

"Will-o-Wisps, that makes sense now that I think about it." Wonderment filled Sera's voice as she looked to the little blue creature floating around her head. The girl seemed to adore her little magic show, and to Anabelle's surprise, the will-o-wisps started humming as they were addressed by their real names. Things were just getting more and more weird around here... "They can guide us to a town, I think. Can you?" Sera questioned, and the orbs began to pulsate wildly, spinning sparks of color in every direction. Then, to her surprise, the blue orb sped off and the other ones followed quickly behind, creating a chain that lead back to Sera. "I'll take that as a yes! Are you guys ready?" She purposely avoided eyeing Anabelle, turning her curious gaze to Griffin and Tyler instead. The boys nodded, all sorts of wonderment and excitement upon their faces, and Sera started off after the first orb with a small grin. They would be moving a lot slower this time, for Tyler's sake, and Anabelle could already tell as they started through the forest that there would be a long, annoying night ahead of her.​

Last edited:
Φ Azel standing next to Aneira in the lake > Suddenly meets a dragon Φ
With shadows swaying as he peered through his hazy eyes, Azel mused at the interesting colors which distracted him in his thought process. The unified crystals of color that played so heavenly around him was so majestic that he slowly felt the sway of his own life force suddenly taken a rest. Closing his eyes and ignoring the reflex to gag, Azel began to let go but then something violently shook him to open his eyes crushingly fast. Wide eyed with disbelief, the very sight of that woman sucked all life from him was suddenly pulling him up. Her hand which burned with cold heat that spiraled around his wrist and up his arm gave Azel a bewilderment of an expression that he felt so out of the ordinary that he couldn't register what was actually happening, only that that a foreign feeling took a hold of his skin, dragging him above the water. Breath that abruptly reacted due to its survival mechanism gave life to Azel again as his heart suddenly started beating fast with adrenaline. However, that halted quickly once feeling a harsh shard skid across his skin by a hand which he felt he knew a little too well. Slowly lifting his soaked head up toward the woman that imposed her skin upon him, the feeling of absolute detest nullified his pain that sporadically sent signals of heat around his body.

"Aneira."

The word came out with disdain as he pierced his blue and yellow eyes through hers which shook with wild anger. Pulling his hand up to cover his face for the moment, Azel dipped his eyes low before he reluctantly looked at Aneira again. Her snowy white hair which usually swayed with her was now dripping down with water. Droplets and streams of water fell from her face and down her body, grasping and containing Azel's eyes to stare with curious thoughts as he stared at her imposing tattoos that you couldn't miss. Trailing his eyes across the lake, Azel breathed quietly until he felt it there was enough silence for him to speak at that moment.

"I didnt--" Cut off by what he believed to be something odd that caught his eye, Azel turned his head toward the water which impulsed with a weird wave. Furrowing his brow, Azel slowly stood up next to Aneira as he was getting ready for something to appear beneath him. And soon enough, he was right. Soon a horn, then a oddly shaped head, along with a long neck, "What.." More and more of its body came above the surface of the water and Azel was already staring at its golden orbs which captured his. Scales upon scales and the horns which were scattered around it body moved with it, as if it was a part of it. Then suddenly a tail which moved angrily around the water made Azel squint with absolute confusion. To top of the unrecognizable beast which was not registering in Azel's mind, it spoke with a hideous tone that he definitely did not appreciate at that current moment since he had to deal with one that annoyed the very soul of his bones. Daring not to move, Azel just stared at the beast for a long moment, however he decided before he would speak, he would let Aneira put herself out there instead of him.

• Love
Reactions: Rowlet and Wolfsin
The twins.

Narrowed red orbs awoke first before the matching pair would. Glimmering with the faint blue glow of the candle light as it gave a malicious purple hue to irises that studied the room with curiousity and absolute caution. The unknown. Hands slipped from his sides to grasp at the sheets placed out upon the floor, curling the material within his fist as he slowly dragged himself up with an audible groan passing from his chapped lips. Pale skin was clear from the black sheets although it was the amount of visible skin that caused him to become alert. Two seconds at the most passed before a brow, a dark red one twitch in irritation. "Why am I bloody Naked?" He hissed, voice cracking from the need for water but his anger causing it to creak from his clenched teeth. Scanning the bedroom, at least that was what it appeared like, he took note of a form huddled comfortable upon the bed.

"Nadia!"

The female in the room shot up, red eyes wide with shock at being awoken from a slumber full of yellow zombie ducks, sharp teeth and all. The voice registered after a few moments and she glanced over to Aiden, a smile coming to her lips as she yawned softly. "Yo' Bro~" She cheered, trying to wind him up as per usual. Standing up, albeit shakily, Aiden had wrapped his sheets around his form to create a cloak at the very least. Nadia on the other hand simply brought the opposing white ones up to cover her torso as she peered in response around the room. "Hey, where are we?" She mumbled, watching her brother looking at the seemingly normal room. "If I know I would have gotten out of here by now." "Without me?" "Maybe.." "Hey!"

Both paused moments later, Aiden watching the door as Nadia threw her legs from the bed so that bare feet could place themselves upon the stone floor. She gasped softly at the cold feeling, a shudder crossing her spine as she knotted the top of the sheet together, letting it pool at her feet. So now she adorned a almost dress like form. "Well we definetely aren't at home." He mumbled, stepping over to the window as Nadia peered down at her collar bone where the red gem remained upon its silver chain. Following that she took note that her brothers Phladyctal was present also.

Aiden eventually turned back to Nadia who was randomly pulling out books from the shelves, tossing them on the floor before moving on to a different row. Oddly enough, Aiden waited a moment before questioning her. "What are you doing?" She paused, hand holding the spine of the book in mid air before she turned her head. "Looking for spies?" She replied back, her words laced with uncertainty. "You dont know what you are doing , do you?" He asked, causing her to shake her head before continuing, each book dropping with a thud as it landed upon the open books upon the floor.

Eventually he sighed, choosing to take a seat on the bed as Nadia skipped over towards him, hands interlocked behind her own back. "Why dont we go out the door Aiden?~" She chimed, doe like eyes wide with the large smile to compliment it. He shook his head. "We dont know where we are, we dont have our necromancy books and even worse we are naked." He spelled out, hands raising in the air before they fell on his lap. "I say we wait for someone to arrive. If they are a threat we attack, well you." He murmured, causing her to nod. "Got it! Enemy attack, Good guy dont attack~" She sung, irritating her brother once again.​

Last edited:
The Grand Kingdom of Dyanus:
"lady Highreign... lady Highreign!"

The curly head man dashed through the halls discarding cautious glances as he scattered past the hall way arch and entered the Lady Alyssa Highreign's room. Of course he fell to his knees instantly and dipped his head as low as he possibly good. At times like this it was almost good such formalities existed honestly. A sharp breath escaped his lung as he thought back to the seen, and had to gulp down the bile in his throat from coming up and sullying her floor. The expression of her face was obviously worried but urgent. The Lady knew, it was apparent in her eyes when their vision crossed but the messenger did his duty none the less.

"The High Priest milady... its the High priest!"

The Wondrous City of High Rest:

The streets were filled with a hustle and bustle that would not soon cease, each person had an intricate robe about them and it looked as though none were left to prosper. In the distance shows of brilliant spells, of works of art. White fire and the serpent of water danced upon each other, a display that was both wonderous and confusing for the Aliens to this world. For all that lived in this city the prospect of Magic had long been accepted, but visitors still might of considered this art as witch craft and chosen a darker path of action against it.

The sentinels of the Mythic Order existed for this purpose, to keep the peace, to hold anyone that chose to disturb the shadow of peace that held the city. A place of learning, of wonders, shops that held a great many things. Elves seemed fairly prominent here, but Humans were the majority. To no surprised it there was white hair it belonged to an elf, it appeared as though no half breeds existed here at all.

The Library, the great tower where a giant elegant throne rested, shops. the docks that fell upon a river and a lake. The place was perfect as a fortress, and instead it harbored scholars, some of which were were so wet; the wax practically melted from behind their ears.

"We will not hear the words of some common fool, you obviously have little to nothing in terms of education so why would we choose to listen to you?"

"I know little of your books, but I am expert the the dangers of fire... if you do not heed my warning then you will have NO books, and instead you might think to my expertise as your city burns."

The Guards moved at this point but the blond haired woman had already turned and left the scene. There was little to no point, when dealing with fools that doubted those 'lesser' than them off of the ingenuity of their clothing alone. her eyes were an eerie green, that almost could have mirrored fresh grass, new to the spring,a nd she was supple in the right places. a tan cloak draped about her neck, and robes with intricate white designs. No weapon apparent, so the guards let her go and did not take her as much more than some crazy woman with a complex.

The woman's path did not take her from the city however; there was far too much work to be done for that to be the case. Instead with a soft hand she pushed past the wooden doors to the library and made her entry through the doors. the building was a dome, a beautiful layered dome with books that floated everywhere. A random magical effect enchanted them to do so, because it helped for the chance of finding something random to enjoy. The woman had no intention of anything Random, she darted her eyes near everywhere in the building in near seconds and after a bit of scanning her mouth made an O, shape and her eyes narrowed.

She is here?.. great...

The woman turned her attentions tot hat focal point and approached. her voice was sing son, like a bird; and she had an elegant grace about her that was a little different that Neve's "How cold of you to feel my warmth but make no comment, I wonder if you hoped I might drift on by without feeling a chill in the air. hmpph.. you know much better than that Neve..." The blondes frown had turned to a smirk, but she then noticed Kanari and her eyes widened. "Oh... My.... Gods... How adorable is THIS little one ytou have here... neve i am aplled you had a child and you never told me... how rude.. Well i wont have it. hello little one you can call me Aunty Stella"

Neve probably in that moment wished that she had stayed on the beaten path and not gotten involved... perhaps this.. meeting.. could have been avoided.

The Chamber of Tribulation:

The eerie blue glow of the flames whispered an ominous hiss, a song of dischord as the man settled the final affairs and pulled from his seat. The huntress now stalked his prey; they would not escape. No one had ever escaped the woman before and he didn't expect these fools could do it either. In truth things were going mostly how he planned, but he still had yet to play his own card in this game. Soon he would, as it stood the two he was apting on were just now awake. it was time.

"I will prepare.. you will fetch them."

The servant did not argue; bowed and then was gone from sight. The Lord of the Chamber raised his hands as droning words came from his lips. Words that held power. the area shifted, the fire flickered and the pillars would shake at his power as the gauntlet of blue in the center erupted in luminescent ghostly flame.. A prophecy was told, and now.. on this day a new one was beginning.

A subtle knock came to the door of the two, and then a creak of the door. The servant caught them both red handed in their attempts but he said nothing of it.
"The Master will see you in the Chamber."

Tower of Revelation:

"Zeiry! Zeiry you must wake up, there is no time."

Several people now stood in the chamber, some held badges of honor. Others were very much in normal robes, but each had pointed ears and a book in their hand. Zeiry would only see parts of this through the hazed essence of her vision in other senses she may hear the collaborative speaking of the group.

"She knows nothing!" One of the Older men spoke this time countering the proposal. "What use is she, if the truth can fracture her mind so easily, in the world we live in. In this fight we face against the greatest mage that ever lived, against Seridis himself, what can she do." Asciel would think to speak but others agreed, only one seemed to be on a different level than the rest. "I think that what she has, is a realistic believably about her, a heart, that the rest of you have let grow cold in your anticipation for a weapon over a hero." His words were like silk, his face was very much alike, a young elven mage with a large books chained to the sash of his robes.

"You? the youngest wish to preach at us?" Another man with that same high elf moon elf pressence spoke up, His book was tucked under his arm. "you should not be so foolish Marius.." The young elf Marius, as he'd been come to be known chuckled lightly and looked down shaking his head. "Dear council.. if I am not here to state what I observe and pass judgement then why, are you, or any of us here at all? You merely speak as a tool because you have been treated like one in my reasons, You, very much like dear Zeiry before us; can NOT handle the truth... Tell me Lord, that being true, what right do you have to judge her so harshly?" His words were daggers, no pins; tiny slivers of knives that were prodded in slowly... the council enraged quickly but Asciel was the next to speak silencing all of them.

"She will remain and learn with me, none of you shall deal with this girl unless you are asked to by me. I will look forward to your cooperation. This council is dismissed, thank you for your time.

Caramine Forest Deep:

Sera now lead the path, her beautiful sprite, the will-o-wisps lead them directly towards a town. The sounds of the night, the cracking of branches in the distance and the constant feeling they were being watched could have easily tortured them into an early grave. Tyler was not fairing well at all and had to resort now to Griffin carrying him most of the way, the beautiful red head Anabelle had actually into into deep concern at this point. the boy was getting much worse and she was understanding just how real the idea of him dying was becoming.

Griffin did not seem himself either, his eyes had darkened, narrowed and unlike before the sense of wonder and curiosity had left those very orbs. His gaze was dead of emotion, grief stricken but not in a way that he could openly express. Tylers head was swimming but he didn't say much of it, only made jokes here and there, that they almost felt inclined to laugh about; if for no other reason 'pity' of the slowly fallen warrior. he needed help and they were not moving fast enough, it frustrated griffin. many things frustrated him here, the way Tyler even in death could make light of everything, even when it was apparent he was in so much pain. Griffin hated the mental strength of the old friend but he loved his friend still and he wouldn't say anything against him, not when they were so close to losing him.

Sera had changed a bit too. the wips had been very nice for a change of mood, but their splendor had only lasted for a short time, and now they were all forced to listen to Tyler cough his life away from time to time. griffin thought he could see her shiver, and goosebumps form on her shoulders each time that he did it. Sera really did care for Tyler, despite the way she hated him. it was something griffin understood and while he did he wish he didn't, parts of him wished that Sera would be perfectly fine with him dropping Tyler right there and running away with him, running off into this land with just themselves. leave Anabelle who was as useless as a prized cow in a chicken contest to care for the boy. it was a greedy thought but it was there, and some of him hated himself for it.

Light was now passing through the tree's they had traveled a very long way and griffin was now more or less supporting dead weight, tyler still murmured though and one thing he said nearly killed griffin on the spot.
"...hnn.. do..nt worry Griff I wont leave ya alone.. not like.. gramps.. its not it.. tim.. ee yet." griffin stopped and listened for a moment, horror was apparent in his eyes. How the hell did Tyler know about that? he could only guess on one idea which broke him even worse when he thought about his little sister. No! he could not break here, all he could do was be strong and continue.

"I know Ty, I know."
The path lead them deep through the forest and now day had fully set in. lack of hydration was setting in as well, and weariness. if Tyler was not passed out, it may not have been so hard but there was no helping that. Griffin was the first to suggest it. "We need to take time and rest, I know its urgent with Tyler but we have to get our bodies back in shape or el..." Griffin having stopped and started explaining things he didn't notice right away how awkwardly close Sera and Anabelle were now looking past him. 'What?' he asked almost afraid to look behind him but neither were able to say anything in that moment.

Griffin turned and found himself buried in the torso of a large wall of brown fur. When he glanced up... he was staring at a VERY large bear.
"fucking christ..." Was all that he could say as he started to back away and grab at the sword at his side, but the bear did not move. Instead it eyed themn, especially tyler curiously and then a green light emerged, The bear roared triumphantly but the green light was far more stupendous. Waves of green covered the bear and very soon after that a very very very small little man with a long beard that touched the ground stood before them. His voice piped up it was light, almost child like which made little sense considering his appearance.

"Follow me we need ta get yer friend looked at before he dies in yer arms"
They were obviously reluctant, and awe-stricken considering what they had just seen, but what choice did they have. Tyler was not going to make it to town. this was their one chance for him. they had to pray that this creature was not going to betray them and trust him to save their friend, though at least one of them was still trying to get over the immediate fact that a bear just turned into some bumpy old 'dwarf'

Chamber of Tribulation:

The twins followed the masked man, the servant to whomever this lord was and passed by several rooms in their conquest. it left a bad taste in Aiden's mouth, but what choice did they have all things considered. At least they had not been bound in chains and toyed with, things could have been much worse. Not only that but an odd feeling of placement had captured the two, something helped them know that this was the right path for them. Eventually the hall would end and the Servant would stop to say something.

"Around the corner, show respect."
The two entered a very large dome like room with pillars that were intricately crafted. A serpent wrapped around each of them, a chimera of snakes, a hydra of sorts seemed to coil its way about the room of stone and luminescent blue fire. In the center a Goblet much larger than either of them filled with hissing blue flames, and the shadow of a man stood next to it. His eyes... were a crimson red.. his hair... bloodied, it could have near matched the twins. The voice that erupted was sly, sinister int he worst of ways.. and hissed with a dark fondness for the two.

"My children... welcome home.."

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
FinalAneiraBanner_zps6c82f7e7.png~original

Lake in Norindul ➳ Confronting a Dragon

tumblr_inline_mtm7m2G4Z91qdy1gw.gif

Thud.

Aneira stiffened. What was that sound?

Thud.

Her eyes scanned her surroundings; nothing. A slight tremor traveled within the Earth, trembling underneath her feet.

Thud.

What was happening? Her eyes inspected the crystalline lake. She noticed a series of ripples, as if it shook. Small waves crashed against the shore, tickling her bare feet. A muffled roar pierced through her soul. Aneira leaned forward and picked up her sturdy stick. She gripped her weapon with anticipation. Her instincts screamed to defend. Something was lurking in the depths of that lake.

Thud.

Was all her senses enhanced? Before she could react, a colossal serpent burst through the pristine lake, creating massive waves. Her eyes widened completely. A incredulous expression adorned her face. "Are you sh-tting me? A f--king dragon?" she exclaimed. A scowl plastered on her face. Her amber irises hardened. She stepped forward, raising her stick. It wouldn't help her, not one bit. However, she didn't care. She wasn't afraid of a dragon, as insane as that sounded. Was this still the afterlife? She didn't recall dragons being apart of hell. "Disturb your home? Get off your pedestal, bub. I didn't ask to come here. I don't even know how I f---king died. If this is how the afterlife is suppose to be, I'd rather be alive!" she snapped.

A foreign sensation bubbled inside her chest. Her eyes illuminated an icy blue. "If you have to know, my name is Aneira, you overgrown snake. I'd like to see you try execute that threat, b-tch. You seem to know this place. Where the f-ck am I? A part of me believes this isn't the afterlife," she growled. Aneira stopped abruptly. Did she just snarl? It sounded dark and monstrous. Her eyes dimmed, transforming back to her amber gaze.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinopa
Twins

Panic, unrestrained panic flooded the red heads systems when the masked man stepped inside their current lodgings, voice hauntingly blank as it spoke. Even though they had been through a bit, the shock of this along with the change in scenery caused them to follow obediently, trailing behind with nothing to say. The travel was dreadfully quiet except the few words the servant spoke, the twins frequently sending looks of reassurance and pure confusion to one another as they continued the trek down the blue lit hallways, Nadia looking at each door curiously which caused her to fall a few steps behind from Aiden who already was trying to remain behind the servant.

The corner came and they were told to go ahead, to be respectful of all things. The twins were all but respectful since they remained with only one another and uncaring for others but the whole setting they had been placed in forced them to consider this. So they did. They stepped forwards with hesitation, Nadia lurking behind her elder brother who stood barely in front of her, although it was protectively. Snakes, flames and ethereal shadows that caught their eyes entranced them as they took note of the almost unrealistic room before they caught sight of him.

"My children...welcome home"

They both looked to one another with shock, although more confusion than anything. Home was far from what they would call this place, although both faintly noticed the strange feeling that called to them. Forgetting the comment from before by the servant the eldest narrowed his eyes cautiously as he grasped Nadia's wrist as she leaned forwards to try and make contact with the roaring blue flames that flickered in the center. "Home...?" He repeated, his eyes running over the man with calculative stare as he tried to understand what the hell was occurring. "Sir...What do you mean by Home?" He asked, finding it strange that they held some resemblance to him.

Nadia herself was staring at those flames with intrigue, wanting to poke at the form just to see if it burnt. It probably would but she honestly didn't care, pain was good after all. Aiden stopped her of course. Her eyes, coated in the purple hue due to the blue flames turned upon the hydra's that were coiled elegantly around the room. Even them she wanted to touch but this was to odd of a situation, even for her to act her normal moronic self. Her eyes blank, head cocked she turned also to the red haired man, staring back at him with her own bloody coloured orbs. "Yeah, what do you mean home? The church is our home." She mumbled, placing her index finger on her chin as she thought. "Or was it the apartment."

Aiden shook his head at his sisters antics, already her mind forgetting for it paid little attention to details that were essentially important. Many times had she gotten lost and ended up in some random persons home. The youngest peered around the room once again before smiling brightly, large eyes gleaming as she turned back to the mysterious guy. "Are you a lord or something? No...wait..Maybe a king! You have to be a king right?" There was a pause for breath, a brief one. "Hey Aiden! He could be a wizard or some kind of magic being!" She cheered, only for a hand to whack her skull softly. "Shush Nadia."

He turned his gaze back to the man, head tilted as the red jewel wrapped in silver rattled with the shift of his head as he turned to him. "I apologize for her...she is excited." For the strangest reasons he might add. "Tell us, why are we here and who are you?" He questioned, although Aiden would find it irritating to not receive the answers the mans presence caused the normally rude male to become quite toned down in his presence. "Why did you call us your children?" Nadia chimed in.​

Caramine Forest, Druid's circle:
Hobbler>Sera/Griffin/Tyler/Anabelle

The little gnome walked as fast as he could leaving the others to follow and support their friend. The forest was harsh, and the heat was only getting worse. Most of them was starting to sweat now, and the prospect of nudity was becoming more and more of a ideal thing. "I'm Hobbler by the way, a guardian to the forest and a good reason that its not as bad as the others." His voice was squeaky but held age in it as well.. he was a very odd little creature.

Soon enough the little gnome came to a place in the forest where a bunch of broken up trees had fallen on top of each other. It was a graveyard of trees that told a story that none of them knew. Hobbler waved his hand as green sparks appeared and the trees seemed to right themselve. "I must admit it will be odd having to accommodate for.. humanoids in such a very long time. I prefer my house to be much more cozy." A mansion formed from the trees, a very large house intricately formed out of the way they formed and a cute little door at the base.

One after one they climbed into the hole and found themselves ina beautiful almost gingerbread looking house. it was quaint but spectacular all the same. Things hung from the ceiling, and the windows were carved out ina cute way. Hobbler pointed for them to lay tyler on the bed and then moved to start with his cauldron. "Ill fix your friend here up, a wound like that is nothing.. though it should have been left this long, what exactly where you humanoids doing?" he glanced around all of them and smiled shaking his head as he began to boil some water and pick through some herbs that were carefully sorted.

"It is strange though, the small little group here, You seem so mixed and matched. An Elf that is branched from the moon and spread to the stars, an elf bound to Dragons in history, and Elf that is of the pure breed, yet somehow let live after being a half breed, and a beautiful Nymph? this is not a very likely group you see." he continued to chide in at times through out the process of the potion making. "Your wisps young lady is that all that you know? have you been detached away from your people? I expect the other part of your heritage has something to do with that. Though, the elves that serve under stars are much more forgiving than the High elves. I must say I am greatly confused."

.:High Rest:.
~Kanari > Neve, Stella~

24golu8.jpg
"How cold of you to feel my warmth but make no comment, I wonder if you hoped I might drift on by without feeling a chill in the air. hmpph.. you know much better than that Neve..." I had been reaching up to get a book from a high shelf when a strange blonde woman pranced up and addressed Neve. The book nearly fell on my head by Neve grabbed it out of the air and hand it to me. I smiled back then looked at the woman who now was staring at me with widened eyes. "Oh... My.... Gods... How adorable is THIS little one you have here... Neve I am appalled you had a child and you never told me... how rude.. Well i wont have it. hello little one you can call me Aunty Stella"

"I had hoped my presence wouldn't be so obvious to someone like you, once again I am disappointed. I felt your "heat" sadly and I continue to grow tired of your constant puns involving our strengths." Neve groaned at the woman. "And she is not my child, I found her in the forest and took her in." Neve turned facing the book shelf and handed me two more books.
"Oh um, hello Aunty Stella, I'm Kanari." I smiled up at her. The woman's grace kind of reminded me of Neve, but that was the only thing the two had in common. Even with the air around them; Aunty Stella seemed warmer, and quite a bit more eccentric than the stoic, cold Neve.

Neve glared at Stella for a moment. "What are you doing here anyways? I'm surprised you were even allowed in the city. High Rest is a place for intelligent scholars, not undereducated fools." Neve's voice was soft yet harsh. I wondered why she didn't like Stella.

Last edited:
Heracia's Lake~
Heracia>Aniera/Azel.

This puny little woman, this woman whom had barely seen light of day in a new world, thought she would do fine by insulting the Mighty Heracia? The Mighty dragon rose the rest of the way out of the water to reveal the entirety of its size. The Lake was dwarfed in its presence, Mountains no longer seemed as big. Cities could have been a play thing for the might of this Dragon. "I am the Lady of the Lake, I am Heracia The grand Dragon of the waters, the empress of lost jewels. i have many names woman, but none that befit coming off your wretched tongue!" The Dragon before her snarled in anger and it was as though as she breathed fog fell over the land. "I must wonder, what is to stop me right now from eating you both alive? give me a reason that I shouldn't give me a reason and I will answer your question And spare your life." The voice spoke true inside their heads. "I advise you to choose your next words wisely I will now ask twice."

Last edited:
AzeirathBanner_zpsc372603b.jpg

-Tower of Relevation-

Her eyes opened and she found herself in her room back at the Tweedle Manor. Miss Grace smiled at her in her usual manner and said, "Good Morning, Miss Zeiry. How was your rest?" Zeiry rose from her bed and almost tackled the woman as she hugged her tight. "Grace! I had such a weird dream! I woke up and I was in a weird place I did not know! I was in robes like a mage! And there was Asciel and this strange old man who kept hitting me on the head!...Where is mother and father?"

The woman would answer, but her voice seemed to deepen with every word. "Poor poor Zeiry...it seems that you know much more than we would have thought....poor poor stupid Child..." The woman would laugh then, grabbing onto Zeiry's arms as she cackled. Zeiry looked up to her face and stared in sudden horror. The woman had not face. There was nothing but a flat surface of fleshy skin. She suddenly elongated, as if her body was being stretched a taffy puller. Her entire body turned black and she hissed. Zeiry ripped herself from her arms, tears streaming down her face. "What are you!"

"Your...nightmare..." The woman's body contorted once more as she turned black and hunched over, black spikes ripped through the reminents of her dress and wings shot from her back, splattering blood against the ceiling and walls. Her cackling did not seem to rest as she raised her head, speaking slowly in an odd growl. It's vpoce suddenly male. "The end is coming....and you buckle under pressure and hide behind you books....as always...poor poor baby...weak...nothing but a weakling...They are practically handing you adventure and fantasy...is this not what you have asked for...master?..." The creature continued to grow, its massive back hitting the ceiling as it was forced to hunch over on all fours. It's black face elongated, giant teeth growing as it contorted into a snarl. It's feet changed, turning into massive talons. The blackness turned to metallic scales and suddenly eyes shot from its skull. The ceiling was starting to crack, but the creature continued to grow. "Adventure...is that not what you wanted?...hmm...Cowardly Zeiry...nothing more that a dog with its legs cut off...barking and snarling to try to scare off the butcher...WAKE UP! FACE IT!"

"You're wrong...YOU'RE WRONG! I AM NOT A COWARD!"

The black mass smiled then and growled, the ceiling suddenly cracking and falling around them in a flurried heap. "Show me..."

Zeiry's eyes shot open and she was jolted awake in a cold sweat. She gazed around in slight panic as she vision returned and the blurriness fadded, the last rememberance of her dream disappearing. Tears were streaming down her face and she wiped them around, calming herself and taking a shaky breath. She looked around with calm eyes then, breathing heavily. She was on a bed...the bed had white sheets and was covered in multiple soft, white pillows. There were accents of purple and blue, and gold of course, crossing and winding down in intricut patterns and flowing off all sides. White, blue, purple, and gold canopies hung around her from the ivory and golden bed frames. Her eyes moved from the bed to what was ahead. A balcony overlooking the city...the city of Carmintine...where she still was. White curtains with the same designs as the bed hung in front of the large windows that painted the golden and white walls. There was a gold and ivory table in the corner, and simple blue table cloth lain over it. There was a bookshelf on the other side by the balcony, covered in massive bookes and scrolls.

"So this isn't a dream afterall..." Zeiry rubbed her eyes and slowly pulled herself from the bed. Looking down at he feet, she noticed that her clothing had changed once more. She was in a long night gown of sorts, white, and laying over her toes, fanning out around her. Zeiry sighed and held up the dress as she moved to the balcony, staring out at the city. Night had cast over the city, decorating the sky in stars. The city itself seemed to mirror the sky, glowing under the pale moonlight. It was almost romantic, if it were not for the fact that she was in some sort of strange world she knew nothing about. She sighed and brushed some hair behind her ear. "What do I do now..." She genlty tapped her finger against the balcony railing before laying against it, giving a small huff. "I am finally here where I have always wanted to be...why put it to such a waste...I AM a mage, apparently...but how am I special?..." She looked up at the moon and sighed. It had given her a little more vigor and it seemed to have the same effect on the city, which was lighting up with excitement and soft music. She sat there for a long time in complete silence until she rose up and pulled herself from the balcony.

Walking back inside, she noticed her white robe, socks, and boots draped over a chair and a small note seated on it. She moved to the chair and took the note, reading the elegant hand writing outloud:

"Azeirath. Dress and meet me in my chamber. We shall start your training immediately."

- A.

Zeiry turned the note over a couple of times, but that was all. She gave a small sigh, but nodded and tossed the note aside. "I guess there is no avoiding it..." With that, she undressed and threw on the robes. She pulled on her sock and boots then and moved towards the door, opening it and leaving it slightly ajar as she stepped back on the magical steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She opened the main doors and was back in the hall. Voices could be heard echoing from Asciel's chamber, possibly only 2 or 3, but they were loud. She continued down the hall ad stopped in front of the double doors. She gave a knock and the voices fell silent before a single voice chimed softly. "Come in, Azeirath..." Zeiry obeyed and entered, the massive doors closing behind her once more.

She stood in Asciel's chamber and glanced around. There were floating books, as she had seen before, and tiny gold fakes dancing about in the air. The white curtains were blowing gracefullly in the moonlight, painted blue from its rays. The only thing that seemed to be missing was Asciel. Zeiry looked around slightly confused until:

"Up here..." A small whisper sounded in her head, causing her to look up as the second floor. She stared for a moment before she heard humming echoing from above, followed by a tiny laugh. She walked to the stairs and quickly walked up to the second floor, wondering who could be there. With each step, the scene became clearer and clearer, until she was staring at Asciel, seated in a chair with a large book on her lap. Floating quietly next to her was a small, glowing creature. It was an irridesent blue, lighting up the area with its bright glow. Zeiry stared in awe. Asciel smiled and closed the book in her lap. "I trust you are refreshed and calmer now."

Zeiry nodded, her eyes never leaving the small creature. "Y-yes...thank you for your kindness, and I am sorry for how I reacted earlier..."

Asciel gave a small wave of her hand, she smile seeming to grow. "I think nothing of it...the fact that you did not bolt down the stairs and leave has shown that you wish to learn."

Zeiry nodded again and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, speaking softly. "What is the glowing creature? Is it a-"

"wil-o-wisp? Yes...it has told me about some travelers that are very close to where we are...they are inside the forest, however and are a bit of a ways away...if fortune favors them, they shall find Carmintine..." The little creature glowed more in response and flew to Zeiry, spiralling around for a moment before returning to Asciel's side. Zeiry giggled and smiled. Asciel seemed to mirror her expression, but her face became slightly stern as she asked. "Have you chosen your path yet, Azeirath?"

Zeiry looked at her then. Her smile faded slightly. "...I...I do not know what paths I have...but I have chosen to become your apprentice...because I want to learn more about this world and I feel...I know that I am needed...I will remain with you and take all knowledge that you offer me....plus more." She gave Asciel a hard gaze and nodded, more to assure herself and cement her statement than anything else. Asciel's eyes softened and she nodded as well. The Wil-o-wisp spiralled around Asciel once more, and flew off out the balcony, disappearing in a blink of an eye. Zeiry watched it leave and gave a small sigh. Asciel spoke, causing her to bring attention back to her. "We will start now. Cast a spell."

Zeiry was in slight shock. Caught off gaurd by the sudden command. Her face flushed slightly as she stuttered, "Wh-what?...Just like that?...i don't even know how..."

"You do. You know spells. You have read techniques already, so I can skip that part. Your memory is so amazing that I am positive that you do not even need a book. Now cast a spell."

"I...I don't think I ca-"

"If you couldn't cast a spell, then I would not be wasting my time or yours. Cast a spell."

"Bu-"

"Cast. A. Spell." Asciel's face was dead serious. The authority in her voice was almost booming, ringing in Zeiry's ears, yet it had not even been louder that a whisper. Zeiry stared at her for a moment, wide eyes, but there was no avoiding this. She calmed herself and straightened, thinking back in her mind to anything she knew. There was once a spell that she had read in a cheap book she had bought from a yardsale. She was not sure it would work, but it was worth a shot. She raised her hand then, concentrating on the image. She felt it building inside of her then, an electricity rising higher and higher, sending shiver up her spine as her hair started to floart around her. Her hand started glowing asthe power started to surge into her fingers, building up more and more and more until. "Zenthos." Her eyes opened as the light suddenly peaked and errupted into a giant gust of wind, shooting forward and blowing Asciel's hair out of her face, ripping books for the shelves and busting windows behind them. The Gust was so strong that Zeiry was suddenly knocked back, losing her footing as she tumbled to the floor. The gust cotinued and she was blown back to the wall, knocking more books and scrolls to the floor below until.

"Eyon capari."

The gust came to a sudden hault and Zeiry was left, her back against the wall with book all around her. Asciel rose from her seat, lowering her hand. Her eyes were filled with an odd emotion. Her face remained calm, however as she spoke. "I...did not expect that...Air is usually an element that takes years to even conjure and on your first try..." Her voice trailed off then and she raised her hand again, swipping it to the side. The scattered books and the glass sudden rose and returned to its original position.

Zeiry stared in disbelief at her hand, which continued to glow, but it seemed to have dimmed slightly. She looked up at Asciel, studdering once more.
"I-I...I...what?..."

Asciel gazed at her with a soft expression. "Good. That is the end of the lesson for today." She stepped to her then and placed a large book on her lap. "This shall be your first spell book...Learn the spells by tomorrow and return. We shall start the intense training tomorrow. For the first lesson, I would say that was an impressive spell. Zenthos was lost many years ago, and many new Mages have no idea how to use it."

With that, she turned and walked down the stares and out the doors of her chamber, leaving Zeiry sitting frozen against the wall.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!~~~ <33333333333333

Last edited:
  • Love
Tumblr_static_anime_girl_with_black_hair_and_blue_eyes-1920x1080.jpg

Princess Alyssa Highreign
Royal Cygnet, the Bearer of Highbloom, the First Born
Royal Chambers

Princess Alyssa Highreign, who preferred to be known simply as "Alyssa" , awoke with a start. For several nights, the same dream had been plaguing her. One of darkness engulfing an entire world; one of a solitary figure enshrouded in shadows climbing out of a tree. These were frightening visions, for that was the same world she fantasized about. A world where people rode metallic contraptions to travel from places to places in convenience. A world of tall structures, each one housing hundreds of people at a time. A world where expectations were not as heavy.

The last thought forced a sigh out of the Princess' lips. Yet Alyssa knew she had to be strong, for after all, the Court was a dangerous place. She cannot afford to demonstrate even the slightest bit of weakness. To do so would invoke dire repercussions and more so for her now that she established her own faction in Court. Alyssa glanced around her room, and seeing that it was still dark, she laid back on her bed. She closed her eyes, and hoped to revisit visions of that world.

When she awoke, it was still dark, but significantly brighter than before. Almost as her eyes opened, knocking came on the door. "Come in," she says, trying not to slur. The maidservants promptly enter, each one bearing an item to help the Princess prepare for her day. The first two step forward beside the bed as Alyssa sat up. Soaking the cloth in the basin of water, the maidservant proceeded to quickly wringe it so it wasn't dripping wet before cleaning Alyssa's face.

She worked fast, almost methodically, and as soon as she was done, she stepped back. Despite the drowsiness still clouding her mind, Alyssa climbed off the bed, allowing the maidservants to proceed. The first two stepped back, making way for a following four. Two bore basins of scented water, and the other two bore their cloth. First they removed the Princess' nightgown then they proceeded to clean her body. Smelling fresher, and growing more awake, Alyssa stifled a yawn as the four stepped back. Three stepped forward; two helping her into her royal attire and the third bearing a fresh Highbloom, adorns it on Alyssa. Finally a last maidservant hands her a warm cup of mint tea.

Alyssa takes it with a half-smile, drinking it to freshen her breath. Feeling the warmth of the tea down her throat, past her chest, eases the chill in her heart. She had not dreamt of that other world as she desired. It was an uneventful night.

Inner Court

Today was to be a day just as uneventful as her previous night. Members of her Factions would be working to firmly establish her influence in their respective fields. At the current stage, much of the influence still laid with her father, the High King. However, due to her father's ailing health and reduced participation in Court, some of his supporters had begun to find new patrons. Alyssa had, for the most part, attempted to pull those supporters to her side. Her efforts would be successful for the most part, though some had proven to harbour ambitions far beyond their station.

The Princess calmly sits herself on the center seat, resting her arms on the armrest. Her maidservants bring in another jug of tea, this time her favourite a Highbloom brew. They fill her tea cup and exit, leaving her with her most trusted maidservants. These were two individuals known simply as Cleo and Theo.

Alyssa sips her tea, enjoying the scenery outside her Inner Court. Each member of Royalty had their individual "Inner Courts". These Inner Courts would typically be situated right beside a garden, allowing these members of Royalty and their esteemed guests to appreciate the beauty of nature as they made pleasantries. For Alyssa, there was greater purpose than just admiring flowers and greenery.

This was her Faction's base of operations.

"A fine day today, is it not," Alyssa says, sipping her tea.

Both Cleo and Theo responded simultaneously," Indeed, Your Highness."

Alyssa nods, placing the half-drained cup back on its plate. Theo promptly moves to refill it.

"Has the flowers bloomed?"

Cleo bows low. "Not it has not."

Alyssa takes another sip. Cleo and Theo were no ordinary maidservants. When Alyssa first encountered the two on her visit to the common folk, they were no more than street urchins relying on their street smarts to survive. However, Alyssa saw potential and learned from them a particularly useful skill - coded messages. It was that skill she used now each day to check on the state of affairs. It was that potential she now tapped on, for the two could do more than just wait on her. Clandestine orders and surveillance were more easily managed by the two than any maidservants she could ever enlist the help of.

"What of Father, how fares his health?"

"I have heard the High King is recovering well from his chill," Theo answers, as she steps back in line with Cleo.

"Delightful."

"Indeed, Your Highness," went the two simultaneously.

And with that, silence followed. Were it not for the sun overhead, Alyssa would gladly retire to her bed. Nevertheless, she knew her time was better spent elsewhere, especially when her rivals would happily undermine her influence at every chance they get. However, at the present moment, the seeds she sowed were not yet ready to be reaped. She gets up, pondering her next course.

"Prepare the archery field."

Cleo nodded and went ahead of the Princess.

• Love
The Grand Kingdom of Dyanus:
Messenger>Alyssa Highreign

"lady Highreign... lady Highreign!"

The curly head man dashed through the halls discarding cautious glances as he scattered past the hall way arch and entered the Lady Alyssa Highreign's room. Of course he fell to his knees instantly and dipped his head as low as he possibly good. At times like this it was almost good such formalities existed honestly. A sharp breath escaped his lungs as he thought back to the scene, and had to gulp down the bile in his throat from coming up and sullying her floor. She was on her way out and the messenger felt as though he was in a horrible position to interrupt her, but this was his job. Cleo, and Theo had already retired to do her bidding, and so finally catching himself he spoke.

"The High Priest milady... its the High priest!"

(Reposting this, since it was missed when you did your post. No problems it works better in this context. =D)

Reactions: RaccoonKing
Chamber of Tribulations~
????>Twins

Under the pale blue light the mans slid around a mask and he soon placed it to himself before turning and looking directly at them. His grin could be seen from under the mask, as it cut off at the bottom of his nose. The crimson eyes bared through eerily carved holes in the mask and they were phantom almost in their stare. His voice could easily send a chill when he spoke normally, a very baritone stemming on the light spectrum of the voice. it had a chime about it that hissed with knowledge and power. His hand outstretched and he placed a hand atop Nadia red crown, gently petting through her hair as he said nothing, and instant calm would somewhat befall her as if she had been dazed, she would probably even lean into the mans hand.

"I only call you for what you are. You are both the children that i helped to concieve in an earlier day. A great amount of time has passed since that moment and I can only scorn your mother for forcing you to sleep for so long. At least however you are both here with me. you have suffered so, at the hands of humanity who does not understand how unbound you both are by the moral code and standing that forces society to succumb, and bow to pompous, piggish governors. Yes my children I have seen a great many things, I know of your trials in that world, but you will not be locked down by entities that prevent your magic. Not here."

His voice passed and his hand slid from Nadia's head and to his side as he walked towards the fire again. A low chant emerged from his lips in a very strange language and the fire started to swirl. His hum got louder until the fire spread, curled in and became much more a mirror with energies in the middle of it That was only for a second and it showed grasping upon the children's shoulders, and invisible shade that clung to them with its faceless presence. A smile formed on the mans lips and he raised his hand. The fire swirled again and this time became a Leviathan, a creature, a serpent that coiled around and lit every brazier in the room. The ceiling, the walls all able to be seen now by blue fire light.

Paintings, symbols upon the walls showed of a war, a world where a great many things lived, and on the other side a world that was damned to the corruption of people that had no use for it. They were separated by a rift, a black rift. As the twins stared up they would see a pair of layered top to bottom demonic eyes and their fears would reach them. The rift looked as though something wished to climb through, to tear the veil between worlds. Heroes charged towards this rift, and wrapped around it, a large tree, the hollow where the rift remained. "the prophecy..." he chimed in turning their attention back to him.

His other hand shot forward towards the servant and he hummed a simple word as a pool of black formed beneath the servant and black molten chains shot up from it as they dragged him under. His screams muffled in that moment and he smiled to the twins. Next another black pool opened high into the ceiling and the man was dropped on his hand, snapping his neck and killing him on the spot. This wizards hand still remained outstretched. His hand turned palm up and a low hissing voice erupted from his lips as he raised his hand, and a deep black and purple aura formed about him.

Chins ripped the servant of his flesh and drug him from the ground before he now stood with pieces of flesh still hanging loosely, and he clicked in their direction. "much more useful to me like this... now he can't die, unless I will it." He glinted a look back at Aiden, watching each of them in their reactions to his performance. In mere seconds he would have accomplished something similar to what the twins had place their whole life into..They would have met someone who made sense of them, accepted them. No one could tell what ran through the twins minds in that moment. Only guess.

High Rest:
Stelamara>Kana/Neve

The woman scoffed for a moment offering a sly smile to the cold woman before her. She had already acknowledged kanari was a pat of her head and a soft smile, her features changing quickly and precisely. her gaze was locked upon Neve's her fingers moved and traced the woman's cheek for a moment. "Are you so foolish to believe dear Neve, that I could be prevented places I wished to travel?" Neve would know what it meant, knowing the woman but she was still very surprised that a fight had not occurred in the city.

"Anyways! I came to the city to try and help them before they were all flooded to death." it didn't make much sense to Neve. The lake was the only viable source of water that big, anywhere near them. Any other water would easily never make it this far across the land from the phantom seas. 'What do you mean?" Neve proposed the question to which Stella smirked. "Heracia. She is most likely in trouble." thsi turned Neve's attention quickly. "I seen a small army traveling towards her lake only about a days walk away. they all wear masks and bear the mark of the Destroyer." Neve's eyes widened in realization. "they seemed confident, about it.I tried warning these fools, but they will not listen, and so they will perish under water. You will not wish to stay here much longer Neve, not with your adorable little girl, I might not forgive you if you got her killed." Stella glanced to Kanari and bent down rubbing at her hair again.

"how bout it honey? Wanna come with me and not get washed away in a very very very bad storm?" She tilted her head in question as if it was a simple and subtle question. Nothing seemed to bother this woman's oddly cheerful mood.

Twins > ???

Silence filled the room as the twins took note of him approaching, mask shielding his features except the haunting red eyes and sinister grin upon his lips. He approached, Aiden's posture becoming stiff as Nadia seemed to remain where she was, a small amount of concern upon her lips as she refused to move. It wasn't stubbornness but instead fear. His presense...it just Kept Nadia from her usual reaction to moving closer to her twin. Even she, rarely caring about any type of pain seemed to flinch when his hand settled upon the red locks caressing her cheeks, her eyes widening. Within seconds she was no longer the cautious female, near trembling at the stranger but instead felt a grin come upon her cheeks as the simple touch was filled with warmth.

Belonging.

Nadia found comfort in the touch, leaning into it as she seemed quite happy and content with the affectionate action. Aiden on the other hand was more cautious about the mysterious man who stood before him and so easily entranced his sister into an almost subdued state. "You...You cannot be our father." He hissed out, his lack of understanding causing a uncomfortable twitch within the corner of his lips. It didn't help that Nadia seemed to ignore the looks he gave telling her to stop what she was doing. "He is dead, I made sure of it." He muttered, the memories were quite pleasant albeit his treatment of Nadia at that time.

Despite this, even Aiden was swayed by the words escaping his lips. The mention of what they had faced within the other world caused his expression to drop slightly and relax almost. Shoulders fell along with his strict expression as he cocked his head, continuing to listen with his attention fully on the unnamed man. "So...we are not longer bound by those restrictions...no one will stop us?" Although he wasn't entirely referring to the practice of necromancy since he was still doubtful of the man. "Explain to me...who are you exactly and ....well, how are you our father if its true." He still couldn't see how, he had killed their father...right?

Nadia sulked slightly when the man moved, walking around the room before returning to where he was. "Boo..." She whispered slightly, sticking her bottom lip out as she turned her similar gaze over towards Aiden who seemed to trust the man more that when they started this conversation. "Aiden! Stop being so mean. This man seems nice~" She reprimanded, hands on her hips as she leaned forwards slightly. The eldest only rolled his eyes , shaking his head. "Don't be stupid, he is claiming stuff that I cant see to be true!"

Both were stopped from their rant, the one that could normally last for ages if left uncontrolled. Their eyes followed the creature, the Leviathan seemed to bring a light to the dim room, enabling them to shift their attention towards the walls and ceiling where many pictures were beautifully resting with nothing but pure elegance. Although both Nadia and Aiden varied in how they reaction. Aiden studied them closely, eyes scanning the images with a critical eye while his sister...well, she was just find them amusing, almost like a comic and was left laughing at them with pure glee.

Once again, this man held the attention of them both with ease despite the fact it was quite the hard task with Nadia. They watched as the servant entered, the sheer blankness of the man that was moments lately stripped of his life and flesh. Aiden watched with wide eyes, as did Nadia but their thoughts were the complete opposite. Nadia whom joined the practice reluctantly seemed to find the sight quite grotesque and uncomfortable although when it moved she once again began to think of the almighty Zombie duck god her mind had created and so she was grinning widely, pointing at the reanimated creature with a soft giggle parting her lips. Aiden on the other hand enjoyed the sight as his flesh was torn from his bones along with the controlled and strict movements of the form.

It was amazing.

He felt the corners of his lips twitch before spreading across illuminated cheeks, the purple hue to his eyes seeming to increase as he felt himself shudder in excitement. Necromancy. This many, although unknown was like them! The power he had been working to gain was before him, the power he was killing for stood before him and in those few seconds this man had his uttermost respect. "Necromancy...you..." He trailed off, ignoring the fact Nadia turned to him. "Eh, is the king guy the same as us?" She asked, cocking her head. "Yes but more powerful that us.." He muttered in response. "Oh...." Aiden nodded, eyes narrowing as he calmed down.

Aiden had not turned his gaze once from the man since his performance and even now he stared with everything from respect to loyalty within his eyes. Strangely enough. "You are a necromancer..." He repeated, trying to accept the fact. "You have to help us! Teach us! We need to learn more about the arts so we can get more power." Nadia on the other hand seemed to cock her head, expression blank from boredom and lack of understanding at the moment. "Please, tell us more. How you are our father...more about all of this..."

• Love
.:High Rest:.
~Kanari > Neve, Stella~

24golu8.jpg

I listened to the two converse then giggled when she pet my head.
"how bout it honey? Wanna come with me and not get washed away in a very very very bad storm?" A small frown of worry appeared on my face.
"But what about the rest of these people, the entire city will be destroyed. Can't we do something to help them."
"Sukoshi, what can we do? Heracia is a mighty dragon, no one has faced her wrath and lived to talk about it." Neve explained.
"Dragon? You said I'm a Dusk elf, don't they control dragons, or slay them, or something like that?"
"No, they do not control dragons, they can have a dragon inside of them. And yes they do slay dragons, but you were not raised to do so, plus you're only half dusk elf." I scrunched my face up, pouting at her words.
"Well I'm not going to sit around and watch everyone die! We're going to help in any way possible! Do you two understand!" I yelled, pout still in my voice. "So Aunty Stella, you're going to tell me everything you know about the subject." I demanded as I pointed at her with my other hand on my hip. "If you know; Who exactly are going to do what this dragon? Why? And how can we help?"
Neve put her head in her hand and sighed, which I completely ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.