Fate of Fantasy +The World of Norindul+

Status
Not open for further replies.
FinalAneiraBanner_zps6c82f7e7.png~original

Lake in Norindul ➳ Confronting a Dragon

tumblr_inline_mtm7m2G4Z91qdy1gw.gif

Anger bubbled inside her chest. Her eyes narrowed into slits. Her gaze filled with defiance. She glowered at the massive creature. She wasn't afraid! Her grip around her stick tightened. A foreign sensation tugged at her soul, urging her to listen. She bristled at Heracia's comment. A snarl tore through her throat. She resisted the urge to continue her insulting. Despite her nature, it wouldn't be wise. If she wanted answers, she would have to suppress her uncouth tongue. "What's the point giving you a reason? Whose to say you would even listen to me? You have the power to consume us, do you not? I could make a perfect excuse and it wouldn't matter to you. If you didn't like my answer, my efforts would be in vain. All I want to know is where I'm at. I want to believe I'm dead, but I don't think dragons are suppose to exist in the afterlife. I'm not apart of this world," she deadpanned. Her eyes illuminated a icy blue. However, she didn't notice the transformation. "I was transported here. All I remember was waking up on this bank. We didn't exactly have a choice," she added.

Aneira wasn't foolish enough to repeat her mistake, but she wasn't exactly kind. She refused to show true respect to a creature that didn't earn it. She wouldn't change her behavior for the sake of a mystical creature. "If I knew you lived here, I wouldn't of disturbed you. I didn't ask to come here, you know. It just happened," she pointed out. Aneira crouched instinctively, prepared to strike. She didn't have a chance against a enormous beast. Regardless of that information, Aneira wouldn't hesitate to fight.

Last edited:
๑ Lake of Norindul ๑ Standing before a dragon behind Aneira ๑​
tumblr_n2rd7pu2uh1svhpylo1_500.gif
Fatigued already, Azel's patience was barely standing when Aneira vulgar vocabulary decided to flow out ignorantly. Heaving a deep sigh, Azel found it even more annoying that Aneira stepped in front of him as if he needed to be protected. Though, it didn't matter to him that she would want to sacrifice her life for his since it was her choice, however, it wasn't particularly smart since from what he saw in front of him was a beast that stood before them in extreme difference of weight and height. Musing at the dragons words, Azel decided to keep himself quiet since the ignorant child in front of him would never listen to his words. It was his only choice to not create attention on him since she captured the dragons attention with her indecent attitude. This girl. Staring at the dragon again, Azel felt its piercing eyes that were dissatisfied with Aneira's response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chamber of Tribulation:
Seridis>Twins

A sinister laugh filled the chamber as the masked man flung his hand and the skeleton fell apart. His amusement was apparent with the two. "Your desire to learn, it is refreshing to speak with someone that does not bind themselves by morality, good or evil, one that wishes to know the furthest extents of the most dangerous magic in existence." He laughed again then took the mask from his face as he walked away from the shadows and sat upon his high crest throne. "A story then children?"

He waited for them to join him, to approach.

A long time ago, perhaps in another life even, there was a group of heroes, self proclaimed fools that chose to follow what they believed was right. They were willing to lose everything just to stop what they considered darkness. A sorceror, a magician just like many of them chose not to align himself with such idiocy. he was beyond them, one that could learn the secrets the world hid, everything about life and death, the key to immortality sat in the mans hand, and by their own laws, their own JUDGEMENT the Heroes stole that very key. they forced this wizard into a corner.

The Lord looked at each of them, but both appeared to be controlled by the story at this point. Aiden appeared as though he knew that some relevance to what was going on currently would show up within the story. otherwise his anger may have been building by what appeared to be a simple children's tale.

The Heroes fought the scholar, they beat away anything he loved, anything he trusted or cared about. Oh but the scholar was far too smart, he was not to be so easily beaten by blind sighted fools. With the help of one other, as a last ditch effort of love he sealed himself into a tree, a mystical tree that could NEVER die. The heroes were too late now, but they expected some day he would return. The lover of the Sorceror, your... mother. being one that believed in balance, she helped all of them seal their souls into a spectrum in time. This was also something the sorceror anticipated and he had already prepared a similar spell for champions, and loved ones of his own. One day when the Sorceror would rise from his home in the tree, One day he would be free again, and on that day the Descendants of THAT time would be brought to Norindul. They would learn, they would become heroes.. The woman hoped they would be even more heroes than their predecessors, she held on to that faith through out her endless years. The Sorceror did not, but the deal they had made was that neither would interfere with the other. An embodiment of light, and what others would consider the embodiment of darkness came together...

The man strayed his eyes for a moment and the fire flickered in the distance.

The same day the heroes would come, so too would those that the Darkness had created. Not only that but the Sorceror had other seeds he had planted. having achieved the ultimate form of necro reincarnation. he became a God.. immortal. Split his soul in two... a form more Godlike in one place, The creature in the tree of course.. and then... the soul that was left behind remained hidden in Norindul until the other half of his soul was awakened... That mans name, the great and powerful Dark Sorceror.

Seridis M. Le-Fey

Nadia perked up, Aiden seemed slightly confused. Part of him had hoped they would probably understand more from this,a nd while they did The man still had not answered their question. Nadia Piped up. "Oooo Whats your name mister?"

The Lord smirked and chuckled to himself as his hand raised to part the mask from his face. The Crimson eyes could easily be seen now. he had ear rings and favorably long red hair like theirs. His eyes crimson as before, and slight fangs. Over his right eye a Necrotic crucifix was drawn. Finally he spoke no mask to muffle him, he was face to face with them.

"My Name is Seridis M. Le-Fey

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Heracia's Lair:
Heracia>Azel/Aneira

The proud Dragon snarled for a moment, but did not act, not yet. Something smelled strange upon the one that spoke to her, not strong but something was different. Heracia continued to wait, Calmly she settled back into her lace and recalled the story. it did not make her happy, in fact it nearly made her willing to find a way to roast the Gods for such a silly notion. "You do not belong here?" She questioned, her voice having settled quite a bit to a very sassy sounding woman. "You are from another world, and now you come to Norindul, perhaps of prophecy." it was a long stretch, but she was not unaware to the words of heroes, or people. She listened often, and most of the time stayed far from the affairs of humans, but this one... She was not human, she smelled very similar actually.

"You are not a human Fire petal.." A nick name given out of no where but it would be up to Aneira to decide what was meant by it. "you are strange and have features that suggest you of Blood kin, something very strange indeed. There has never been a hatchling with the ability to change shape..Curious." her head bobbed as she watched them both, then more so on the male. This time she spoke to him directly.

"Are you so void of your precious wand, your man hood that you stand idle and afraid as a woman risks her neck for you. i do not see you being a Knight in this life, If you are one of the prophesied heroes." she said nothing else but slunk mostly the rest of the way into the water, which appeared to mean she was letting them bee, but it was only for a short time before she pulled from her lair a few corpses with different wet dresses and gentlemens wear. They were skeleton in nature but she seemed proud so the two might of thought best not to question it. "Dress, as I see no point in staring at your bodies. Perhaps with a more refined appearance id consider a courtship with you." She directed her comment to Aneira. and smirked.

High Rest Library:
Stelemara>Kanari/Neve.

Stella nearly burst with laughter at the little darlings response. Neve glared intensely but Stella had no intention of stopping here despite the obvious warnings. "Ahh well im not too sure you can do much little precious, but if you could wile up them guards and get them to fall for your girlsih charm. You could lead them to ol Heracia and beat up the bad guys... " She was of course playing her cards at this point, a very strong effort to stretch her wings in this situation. Neve caught on very quickly and the air seemed to drop temperature near instantly. "ohh? someones a little pissed. Well well darling lets go see what we can't do about this situation, and leave lil Neve to her books, and studies." A sly grin played on the blondes face as she took Kanari's hand and tried to leave with her... it looked very much like Neve would have no choice but to agree to intervene in this plot... very soon. Stella was playing on weaknesses, that was her game after all.. The coy Stelemara. 'come come little one Aunty Stella will tell you everything about Dragons and the people coming for the Dragon as we go there." She winked back at Neve.

๑ Lake of Norindul ๑ Conversation with the dragon ๑​
tumblr_n2rd7pu2uh1svhpylo1_500.gif
"Are you so void of your precious wand, your man hood that you stand idle and afraid as a woman risks her neck for you. i do not see you being a Knight in this life, If you are one of the prophesied heroes."

Sucking in the air around him, Azel almost squinted at the dragon before actually thinking of a complete thought. A Knight, hah. Not even a frown nor a smile indicated what he was feeling at the moment, only his jaw tightened with a great degree of pain. Hero? Confusion pegged him for the moment as he actually tried to wrap his mind around why the dragon was actually telling him and Aneira this. Why us? His eyes circled its blue and yellow colors within them as he spoke back to the dragon with dullness in his tone. " There are two sides from what you see. What you see is a man who hides behind a woman, and what I see is an ignorant woman who decided to put her life on the line for me. So you see, I don't particularly care for what you think of me, but since you asked I thought I might as well answer."

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
.:High Rest:.
~Kanari > Neve, Stella~

24golu8.jpg

"So all I have to do is get the guards to follow me?" I asked as I was pulled away. I looked back at Neve who seemed to be irritated at the situation but soon was following after she sneakily placed all of the books into her bag.
"That's right little one." Aunty Stella grinning mischievously.
"Oh, ok I think I know how." I smiled back as we left the library and started towards the front of the city.
"Sukoshi, you should think this through, most likely there are going to be enough knights to take down a dragon, which are not easily taken down, obviously. How are you going to convince enough guards to take on that force?" Neve questioned, worry was heard in her voice, though it was subtle.

I know I made a promise, but this shouldn't count, right? I stopped and closed my eyes.
How did I feel when I was kidnapped and tortured? How did I feel when they marked me with the word they constantly called me, sinful? How did I feel when mom beat me? How did I feel when I first arrived here? How did I feel when I realized I'd never see my brother again?

Tears started pouring down my face as I forcibly thought of all the painful things that has happened to me. I turned to Neve and smiled through the tears.
"They say that Helen of Troy had a face that could launch a thousand ships, and burn the topless towers of Ilium. I'm hoping that mine can launch an army that could face knights sent to slay a powerful dragon. Besides, even the strongest men has weaknesses." With that I ran off towards the gates where two guards stood.

"Please! I need to see the captain!" I cried as I ran up to one of then and grabbed onto his shirt. "Its horrible! My brother! I need a search party! Please!" I slid to the ground and placed my head in my hands and cried harder. "He's all I've got left and the forest is dangerous! He is very important if he were to die..." I looked up at him. "...it would mean war!"

• Love
AzeirathBanner_zpsc372603b.jpg

-Asciel Chamber-

Her eyes opened once more and she awoke to her new room. The large spell book Asciel had given her was lain over her small chest, only one page left to read. Zeiry yawned and sat up, wiping sleep from her eyes as she turned the book over and sleepily read over the last page. "Capibara...Isn't that an animal?....Ugh no matter... Capibara: Fire Spell; Cast a rather large fireball upon yur enemies, blowing them back or even engulfing them completely. Used as a direct blast to a single or multiple targets depending on its charge. Can cost up to 10 mana when used properly. Pronounciation: Ca-pee-bar-ah; Origin: Mana Magic, Firebased; Strength: Medium to High...fun." She yawned again and sat the massive book aside, stretching towards the ceiling. Flopping back down against the bed, she let out a loud sigh and raised her hand over her face. She had only noticed yesterday, but marking had appears on her hands. A symbol off sorts that she did not really understand, but it was in black Her left hand was still glowing, but the glow had dimmed slightly. She watched her her hand for some time then, wiggling her finger and giving a slight pout. "Last night I casted a spell." It was more of a reassurance than an actual statement. She nodded and kept her eyes locked on her hand. "This is real. I am a mage...stuck in this world that I don't even know the name of...no I do know the name...I am not sure how though...I am in Norindul, a magicial world adjacent to my world, the "Normal" world...and I am a hero...a hero of noble blood, but a rare combination of Dwarf and Moon Elf..."
She trailed off then, slowly rising and leaving the bed. She moved to a large mirror and stared into it, taking in all of her features completely. She had not changed much, but she had indeed changed. Elegance and grace had been added to her form, but there was a brute strength there, a power that looked as if she could easily kik your ass if she saw fit to. Her hair was longer and more Golden in tint. It had a thickness and waviness that had not been there before, and an inhuman shine to it that only made it glisten as the sun cast its rays over it. Her eyes had lightened to a honey gold shade and had a mischevious glint of defiance. She could feel it in her soul. She was a rebel at heart, something that was never fully accepted by Moon Elf or Dwarf. She smiled then and revealed glinting white teeth. She still had her slight buckteeth problem, that she had had since she was a child, but on this face it seemed to fit her perfectly. Her ears jutted out on the side, sticking downward just slightly. They wer larger than elf ears and slightly longer and thicker. She did not really mind them, but she did see them as a slight distraction. She had freckles now and her skin had darkened, possibly from laying in the sun for however long she had been. She was shorter than before, but only just slightly. Her body was more compact, silent muscle hidden behind her thin frame. She raised her dress to look at her legs and stomach, seeing that they were actually very toned. She was still skinny, as she had always been, but she was stronger now and she could feel it.

She pulled off her nightgown and turned about, marveling at her naked frame. Skinny, yet there was so much muscle definition. All ofher years of mixed martial arts had not shown these results. Everything had seemed to grown just slightly, except for one place. She frowned as she stared at her chest, which was still nonexistent. In fact, what breast she had grown over the years were completely gone now, giving her the appearance of a very pretty boy. She huffed and turned from the mirror. She moved to the wardrobe on the other side of her room and pulled it open, finding many white robes of different designs and colors. She chose the one she had already been wearing, having found a liking to the red and gold accents, and pulled on her socks, boots and gloves. She grabbed her book from the table and grabbed her staff, walking out of the room door and once again accending the steps to Asciel's chambers.

Last edited:
  • Love
AlyssaBanner_zps88ace9cd.jpg

Princess Alyssa Highreign
Royal Cygnet, the Bearer of Highbloom, the First Born
Royal Chambers

The Princess only sighed, rubbing her temples as she frowned. What would have otherwise been a pleasant day was now ruined by the news brought by this man. It was a frustrating realisation, in all honesty. She was of half a mind to grab the tea cup and smash it on the floor. That, perhaps, was one of the benefits of being a Princess. Such precious china were easily replaced; if only there wasn't that characteristic pang of guilt. "The High Priest... Tell me of him," Alyssa muttered, she said, taking a seat to prevent her legs from giving way beneath her.

Theo had returned, the smart maidservant sensing something was amiss when the Princess didn't arrive as quickly as she usually did. The man, the bearer of bad news, was still on his knees, head bowed low when she arrived. Alyssa glanced at her briefly. "T-the High Priest. He is dead, they found his body on the streets," the man began.

"I-it was some poison. His e-eyes t-they're... Melted. Good God!"

The imagery disgusted Alyssa but she kept a stern expression. Cleo arrived as well, taking her place opposite Theo beside Alyssa. The two had a good sense of their mistress, always knowing when to return and when to go forward. Much unlike this High Priest, Alyssa noted grimly. A devout believer of the God of Justice, Family and Civilisation, the High Priest rose to power through a mix of pure faith and Alyssa's own political string-pulling.

She had need of support on the religious front, and who better than a High Priest? Yet he always did have a penchant for travelling alone and unprotected, no matter how many times Alyssa would warn him. Now he had paid the price, dragging her down for it. Disgust and sadness gave way to bitter anger. Taking a deep breath, Alyssa righted her posture as she looked upon the man. "Thank you bearing these terrible tidings. Please do tell me more when the coroner finds out more about the specific cause of death," she said, her voice calm and almost mono-tone.

A Princess of her status had no need of emotions in such private situations, Alyssa reminded herself. Only the cool and calm of mind will see through the situation and identify the best possible solution. Showing anger now would only mean her enemies have won, so as angry as she felt at that moment, Alyssa stifled that rage behind a mask of indifference.

The man got up hesitantly, about to turn. "Hold it," Alyssa said, getting up.

"On second thought, bring me to where the body is. And Theo? Bring Coroner Pensworth."

Theo bowed low and left hurriedly. The curly-haired man was dumbfounded for a moment, but quickly regained his senses. "Y-yes, Lady Highreign, right this way," he said as he hurriedly directed the Alyssa to the body.

Sorai_zps71566452.png~original

To: Hobbler, Griffin, Tyler, Anabelle

untitl11.png

It'd been a long, tiring night by the time Hobbler found their little group. Every one of them looked well-worn and near collapse, though none worse than Tyler, who had long since lost consciousness and was very sallow in appearance. He wouldn't have survived long enough for them to find a village, which had been mostly the reason why Sera surrendered so easily to the questionable help of the strange gnome named Hobbler. Try as she might to be angry with Tyler, it was impossible to hate a dying man. During some point in their long trek through the forest, Sera had come to the very hard conclusion that living without Tyler in the world was much more unbearable than living with him in it. Although painful for her pride, this realization brought Sera a small amount of peace. It would be easier to deal with her conflicted emotions after admitting to herself how much Tyler still meant to her.

Sera had become very silent as they rushed through the forest after Hobbler. He led them to a tattered section of tree limbs, something she might have questioned had he not immediately transformed the mess into a strangely large house and ushered them inside. More questions sprung to her lips but she set them aside, climbing down into the little house ahead of Griffin and helping to lower Tyler's body inside. Hobbler's home was cozy, like he said, decorated with odd trinkets and weirdly beautiful furniture. But Sera was too preoccupied by the very real threat of Tyler dying to give the place much consideration. Even after they set him on the bed, Sera hovered around him restlessly, biting at her lip. Anabelle didn't seem too happy about the situation, but she kept her mouth shut at least, and took a chair near the opposite side of the bed so as to mark her territory.

The gnome quickly got to work across the room, hovering over a large cauldron that almost looked bigger than himself. Sera didn't take too kindly to his mild insult, especially considering how exhausted she had become, but kept herself from responding with the first sharp words that came to mind at least. "We ran all night to find a healer, excuse us for not having a pocket-fairy to wave her magic wand and make him better." ...Still a little snappy, but she'd been far nicer than originally intended. A wry glance from Griffin shut her up, though. Exhaling a tired sigh, Sera leaned against the wall and buried her face in her hands, rubbing the tension from her forehead quietly. The sound of herbs plunking into water filled the silence for only moments before Hobbler started to speak again, and Sera had to keep herself from groaning in anticipation of whatever wise, "all-knowing" jest the little Yoda lookalike would have to say next.

To her surprise, though, Hobbler began to muse about elves and nymphs and other magical things. More importantly, he seemed to be associating each of them personally with a different type of mythical creature. Effectively baited, Sera dropped her hands and turned her attention to the gnome. She couldn't wipe the curiosity and confusion from her face. "Elves that serve under the stars? What are you talking about? And what other... heritage?" They both shared a look of confusion. Sure, weird and magical things had happened since they arrived here, and from what she could tell Griffin and Tyler had changed in terms of physical features. But it hadn't even occurred to Sera that she might have changed, too. And now that she thought of it... it would make sense, considering her new-found ability to summon Will-o-Wisps... But still... star elves? What even was that? She had so many questions to ask, but when she looked at Hobbler, he clearly was baffled and confused, himself. Perhaps by her lack of intelligence or recognition.

"Look, Hobbler... We're not really... from here. To be honest, I don't even know where "here" is. At first I thought this world was a dream, but its becoming less and less possible to believe in that." Sera paused for a second, her eyes wandering back to Tyler, who looked so close to death that it hurt. If this was a dream, then it was a very convincing one, to say the least. "I don't think we're from your world, Hobbler. In our reality, there is no magic, no elves or nymphs or gnomes. Those are all just fairy tales, stories we tell ourselves to distract from our painfully mundane lives. But something happened, and we all just suddenly... woke up here, and we were different. Though I guess we've changed more than I originally believed."​

The Grand Kingdom of Dyanus (Church of Provius)
Messenger/Coroner)> Alyssa @Mikasa

The streets were littered with chattering people. Buildings composed of white, gold, and beautiful brick outer lay filled each side of the streets of Dyanus. Alyssa likely had grown tired of them but to anyone else they might be a splendor. The messenger tread ahead, and upon the princess leaving the castle she was now escorted by a thick line of guard on either side of her. the messenger was very easily perturbed by this, his eyes shot back and forth through out the streets; like a bug eyes beady mess, his skin crawled the closer they got to the large church that was dedicated to Provius.

Eventually The Coroner caught up and he tipped his head to Alyssa. "your highness" he said before falling in line with her and casting her careful glances from time to time. "This may be much more morbid, that you are used to princess. I might suggest you let the rest of us deal with this." he often tried to coddle her from things such as this, however this particular situation was far more morbid than even HE wanted to admit.

Not too much further through the city; the crowd was much thicker now but they knew to settle at the side as the Princess made her way through. The guards had their hands full trying to calm the masses. The whole scene was a disaster, and a mockery to the man who was dead in the chapel. The Coroner grunted under his breath at the nearest squabble. They screamed and cried, they begged the permission to come see their son, but no one could be allowed to approach until the situation was under secure control.

Alyssa burst past the two doors, glancing over the church with little apprehension to the detail. The messenger was still leading the way and the coroner was in tow, and huddle in a mess right next to the shrine, was the High priest Cobalte, or... what remained.

A mangled body set hunched over, and a mess of blood and guts seemed to poor over the floor in front of him. He was cold to the touch, and almost statue like as if his body had seized up on him, no longer allowing him to function. Nothing this morbid had been seen in a very long time, The Coroner approached and knelt at the mans head. Both of his eyes were missing, though not entirely; parts of what they had become were now goo dripping from the sockets. The Coroner had to hold his breath to keep from losing his days meal on the floor of the chapel. "this... is.. "

Everyone knew what concise thought he wanted to say, but no one was any more willing to say it. The Coroner looked to Alyssa and shook his head. Alyssa now had both of her sides upon either side of her, which at least would be more comforting. "This is a work, No a punishment I have never seen in all of my life... Prisoners, no the Dark Sorceror himself doesn't deserve to die like this." His words were sharp, painful; his insinuation was obvious. "This is the work of a God Milady... a God that hath chosen to punish his own disciple..." The Coroner then looked to the guard. "Search the High priests home.. something must atest to his death, some clue needs still be found!"

The Coroner stepped away ushering in other servants to wrap the body. Cobalte would recieve a genuine burial as the city called for. In his hurry for rites however he had dropped his eye for threats.

The sound of drawn metal, the hiss of blade from sheathe, and then the messenger, whom brought the news launched himself at Alyssa. Two guards stepped in the way but were hardly fast enough to try and stop the boy. "You die now.. it is demande..." His word ended as a whirlwind of sound cut him off and a fairly large throwing axe planted itself in the boys skull. The Coroner turned first, finally having caught on. In brilliant silver and golden armor. a large sword at his back and another axe in his hand. braided red beard and baring eyes. The General Godric had returned from his conquest.

"Well lok et thes. I leav fer'aday and the damn cap'tal falls te shet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Druids Circle:
Hobbler>The Group

Sera's response agitated the little gnome but he didn't let it show. She was young, so very young, and her anger would pass. He found it much more interesting just how uninformed she was. It was clear that she knew nothing about anything that he spoke of. The brew was coming along very nicely however, and so he sat back into a creaky old rocking chair as he glimpsed over each of them. Sera was speaking in bursts now, about how they'd come. The fact they didn't belong. She was definitely right about these things but he said nothing until she finished her short little rant. Hobbler took in a long breath of air then and sighed before his oddly squeaky old man voice resounded the hollow of his tree hut.

"Sera, it is? You are a rare offshoot breed of elf. you are a of a clan known as Mithral, or Star Elves. However." The chair squeaked as the gnome left it behind, and began stirring a pot that was now boiling. "You are not just of this clan, half of you exists in conflict with the other. Drow blood running clearly in your features, I can see it very easily in your features, and the wondrous mixture of color that your eyes have captured. This is a land of great and plentiful troubles. This is Norindul."

A spark shot from the pot and he caught it with a quick snap of his hand upward. then tossed it back into the pot as the brew started to glow a silver color. "Stories tell of those that will come from another world. Stories of how important those people are to Norindul. If you are indeed telling me the truth young elf then I very well could be helping to prevent the end of a world." he smiled at her as the brew sizzled one more time and then with a wave of his hand a gust of air blew the fire away from under the cauldron.

"If you are indeed those beings then you need to see Asciel. The arts of the arcane are not my specialty. I choose to take much more natural forms to my own magic. Asciel though would be able to help you In Carmentine. Your other option.... is well.... much less tangible." He looked upon Sera with grim narrowed eyes. "None the less it is an option. If you were to follow the trees take yourself west then you will come to the Valley. Continue through the valley and soon enough you will find yourself beyond the lush greens of what you now are used to. The Forest you will next come upon past the valley is a border, The border will contain powerful illusion magics to protect it, and if you are not careful you will become the play thing to the Fey of that Forest. If you manage to find your way... if you are a TRUE Elf of that nature then you will be the only one that can see the path before you. You will be able to pierce the veil of stars and return to your home land. Perhaps through this, you might even learn to appreciate your peoples culture. Be weary though. Drow are an evil lot, and your people may not take too kindly to you at first. The stars and how they shine upon you will decide your fate from there."

Hobbler stopped and peered over his cauldron one last time not making eye contact again. he didn't offer help to the others for whatever reason, but also neither of them asked. Hobbler would often peer at Griffin and survey the marks upon his flesh. his eyes were weary, and detestful when it came to the boy. When he looked upon Anabelle they found pity and fear. For her to meet her people could ruin her. For Griffin to meet his people... could ruin them.

"Ahh it now just needs to sit and blend in before we can give it to your friend. Do not worry though he will not die, he fights hard; this I can tell and he has much to live for. A few moments of rest and for this potion to set in, and he will be chipper as a morning dove I'd say."

High Rest Gate:
Stelemara/Guards)>Kanari

The guards all looked to each other each with a face of grim morbid confusion. it was a show for the blonde woman who watched from her perch at the front doors of the library. "Oh Neve, she is perfect!" Her voice was giddy as she listened and watched the little girls performance. She would easily of loved to join, but in some ways that would have made the situation grim, right now... there was a small significant stretch of hope resting upon Little Kanari's perfect little play.

One of the guards knelt down and spoke in a calm voice as he lowered his hood. "shh calm down little one. its all going to be alright." others were mobilizing. they were in chaos now and had no clue how to respond to the situation at all. "Where is your brother? i need to know so that I can talk to my superiors about getting a search party ready." His voice was sweet, he genuinely cared, the sap.. Stella loomed over and smirked to herself. "This really could work after all.. hmm" A sly grin set upon her face, but she was ready and half expecting to catch Neve thrusting a dagger at her back. Neve was probably smarter than provoking Stella in such a place.. Far too many things that would get caught in the middle of one of their battles, and not be very much the same after it.

"Where do you come from little one? My superiors must know."

AlyssaBanner_zps88ace9cd.jpg

Princess Alyssa Highreign
Royal Cygnet, the Bearer of Highbloom, the First Born
Church of Provius

"Fool," was all Alyssa had to say, whether to the Coroner or to the dead High Priest, no one could be certain. Perhaps, even to both! Nevertheless, Alyssa was never one to be devout. She only believed as suits her needs, and while she disliked the concept, she knew very well she had to play the role soon. The thought was unsettling to say the least, but she pushed the thought aside in favour of more pressing matters. Whoever killed the High Priest clearly did so with a clear intent to send a message - to strike fear, to cause doubt, to create chaos.

Her mind began to ponder the likely suspects to no avail. Who amongst her Royal siblings and cousins would be behind a deed this heinous? Moreover, to even send a message of this sort was not something she thought them capable. With her relatively incapable Royal family cancelled out, she considered the aristocrats from the other factions but still found herself unable to make heads or tails of it. The purpose of the deed eluded her.

As the Coroner instructed the guard, Alyssa quickly interjected," Make haste, but be quiet about it. No one, and I mean no one outside of this Church must know."

The guard hesitated at the heavy emphasis but bowed low and was away. Alyssa then turned to Cleo and Theo, eyeing them furtively. It seemed the day had just took the turn for the worst after all. Alyssa had been hoping deep down that it was some manner of revenge killing, or some crime of passion. That it would be a seemingly mysterious murder with a particularly sinister message conveyed through the modus operandi only complicated the narrative. So much so it confounded the prospects of a bright day shooting arrows into bullseye.

As morbid as it was, Alyssa had to confess this may well be for the better of her otherwise boring day. "T-th," Alyssa was about to say when she noticed sudden movement and the familiar sound of blade and sheathe. So many times had she been exposed to such a situation that she instinctively backed away behind Cleo and Theo, who were already assuming their defensive postures. The messenger; who would have knew, thought Alyssa.

He rushed out with reckless abandon, successfully going past the two guards that stepped in to stop him. Alyssa could feel her heart rising in pace, beating so hard, so... Familiarly. It seemed no matter how many times she had to go through this, she could never quite get used to it after all. Fortunately, every time it ended with her alive - this time was no different. Watching as the body of the messenger flew off its feet, landing sideways with the axe firmly lodged, Alyssa righted herself.

With enough luck, it'll look like she had been calm throughout the whole affair. After all, nothing was more inspiring to the masses than a sovereign who laughs in the face of danger as she triumphs over it. Even if that so-called triumph was wrought by her men. In this case, it was the ever trust-worthy General Godric. Were it not for the guards around and the inappropriate setting, Alyssa would have gladly ran into his embrace. However, she did permit herself to greet him as she usually did.

"Well, good to see ya," she said, grinning.

"In any case, welcome back, General Godric, your arrival was most timely," Alyssa continues, returning to her regal tone. "My life would have been forfeit were you to be any later. For that, I shall implore my Father to reward you most handsomely."

Turning to Cleo, Alyssa whispered," It is time to water the plants."

Cleo nodded, catching the message. It was time for a faction meeting, and with Alyssa's permission, Cleo quickly left ahead to pass the message on. Alyssa smiled at the Godric, adding," General, my flowers has bloomed recently and they're so beautiful, so soothing to see... Much unlike here, don't you think?"

Like with Cleo, her words carried more than just the literal meaning. All members of her Faction would understand, and likely only they will... And Godric should understand as well, though it's amusing in his case, Alyssa noted. After all, for the gruff and loud man to sit on a comfortable chair, sipping tea and gazing at flowers must be the most outlandish idea to visit the minds of his subordinates - which it frequently did as it did the minds of the guards within earshot right now.

Regardless of his reply, Alyssa announced," I shall emphasise this once more to all present here. Let no specific details of his death be leaked to the public. This responsibility lies on all your shoulders, and I will spare no effort to hunt whoever leaks word of this."

Her expression was stern, her demeanour serious, just as her tutor taught her. The guards were rightfully awed by the display, saluting their acceptance of her orders. Alyssa then glanced at the body of the assassin.

"Also, dispose of this pathetic excuse of an assassin's cadaver as befits a treasonous fool that he is... Discreetly."

Alyssa was of half a mind to order some manner of humiliation to be visited on his body but she hurriedly pushed that thought out of her mind.

"For now, I shall retire to my Chambers."

Theo began to lead the way as the guards began to form a protective circle around her, this time more vigilant than ever. Alyssa threw Godric a furtive wink before leaving with the convoy for her Chambers.

• Love
Tower of Tribulation
Twins > Seridis

There was an strange silence as the twins remained quiet after their 'fathers' words, both out of confusion along with shock. However in the case of Nadia she was still trying to put the pieces together after questioning the man of who he was. While it was so evidently clear she still found it confusing. Her brows knitted together as her lips pursed, red orbs flooding with determination as she lost herself in thought. Aiden noticed this and shook his head, although he to was in a state of shock over the recent 'story' they were blessed with hearing. Fingers twitched slightly with his running thoughts before he sucked in a deep breath, eyes closing as he to processed everything, in a much better manner than his twin.

"I don't get it..."

Nadia perked up, head tilted as her mind was most likely filled with absolute nonsense as per usual but that did not deter Aiden from discovering the truth. "So...If I am correct... Being related to you is the reason we have been brought to this place called Norindul." He muttered with narrowed eyes, arms folding over his torso. The Twins had taken a seat upon the ground during the mans story. "Then...our mother...that man was not our true father.." He added, causing Nadia to pause, eyes wide. "Eh...he wasn't?"

There was a brief moment before irritation flashed in the doe- eyes, her fingers curling to fists as she stared over at Aiden. "Why didn't she tell us! He was always so mean to me and I had to act happy..." She hissed, now being left to pouting as she rarely was able to mad for long. "Stupid...stupid..." While Nadia continued to grumble, since she did dislike her treatment from the man even if she never said anything, Aiden watched her carefully. "At least you dont have to feel guilty about what I did to him." He replied, shrugging softly. Aiden still did not give even the slightest care or regret at his actions, specially now.

Aiden turned his similar red gaze to the man now believed to be his father, his head tilted as Nadia continued to grumble a range of curses in a range of languages. Despite her dislike of studying she could curse in many languages. "Then there are others in this world who are going to oppose your return." While it seemed like a statement, it truly was a question. The twins were still in shock over everything they had learned! Aiden was still better compared to how Nadia was taking it.

Twins peered over at one another, almost as if understanding one another's thoughts on the subject at hand. Red eyes met red as the both were preoccupied in the thoughts at hand to remember who they were in the presence off. It took them a couple moment before they both turned back towards Seridis, both having lighter expressions on their features. "Haha!~ This should be fun!~" She cooed, throwing her arms up as she jumped up from her spot with glee. "There are ducks here right? I want a duck!" She asked, her attention absorbed the animals she favored above even her brother sometimes. The youngest seemed to twirl around the room before looking down the hallway they came. "Ducky!!! Zombie Duck god!"

Aiden felt a groan escape his lips, his head dropping in his hands at his sisters antics before he sighed, pushing his sisters antics from his mind as he turned back to Seridis. "So these predecessors have been recalled to this land, including us. I'm guessing they are our enemies then." There was a pause as he glanced to Nadia briefly. "Which means they know little about this place, just like us. They probably will be learning and growing then..." The eldest sighed. "So we have to continue our necromancy studies, correct? Will you be the one teaching us?" He questioned.

Having found no sign of a duck she pouted, turning on her heels as she listened to Aiden question Seridis with curiousity. "Hey...Mr.Seridis, what do you want us to call you?" She asked. To be honest, Nadia seriously didn't know since she spent her life avoiding the one she called Father before! Aiden sighed, having just noticed that all books were back in the other world. He reached up, fingers wrapping around the red crystal swinging from his ear as he groaned. "My books...." He whined, seeming to fall into a slight depression. Nadia just laughed at her brother, finding his little fit quite amusing. "Aiden's obsession isn't here!~"

• Love
~Kanari > Guards~

24golu8.jpg

"Shh calm down little one. its all going to be alright. Where is your brother? I need to know so that I can talk to my superiors about getting a search party ready." The guard said, so much kindness was in his voice, I mentally giggled as more guards started to gather.
"I saw him go into the forest, the one with a lake." I continued to cry.
"Where do you come from little one? My superiors must know." He said. uh oh. I thought.
I tried to remember the places on the map, but I knew nothing of the people or even history of the towns and cities yet.
"I come from Talluride. It's as small kingdom not far from here. We were visiting High Rest for studies when he decided to run off into the woods." I rubbed my eyes as I huffed out the words.
All of the commotion grabbed the attention of the captain, who walked up to the gates. The guards saluted to him.
"What in the world is going on here! Why are you all not at your posts?" The captain yelled. I looked up at him with puffy, sad eyes.
Yes that is who I need to convince, if he believes me then I can get the army I need. I thought then got up and walked over to him.
"Please sir, I need a search party for my brother." I cried.

~Neve > Stelle~
33z9y0j.jpg

"Oh Neve, she is perfect! This really could work after all.. hmm"
A low growl could be heard from the back of my throat. Everything she did annoyed me, why did Kana have to get involved?
"You are extremely lucky we are here. Fire may be able to melt ice but not in a matter of seconds which is all I really need, might I remind you that I am faster. And Sukoshi is mine, don't think that you can steal her from me." I warned just in case. "What are you even gaining from this?" I asked as I stood by the phoenix, watching Kana's act.

Last edited:
  • Love
Chamber of Tribulations:
Seridis>Twins

The glare, the deathly issuance of glee that filled the boy Aiden, it was a delightful feature for his son. Nadia was perfect in her own way, and in a lot of ways When he was younger, he was more like Nadia, very hyper active. Aiden had easily surmised the situation, not very much to the Dark Lords surprise. Seridis reached at the arm of his chair, and drew from it a Goblet as he listened to the two, his eyes closed and he indulged in the sweet nectar of life. A little something that could sate his crazed soul when he got so excited.

"You are correct on every account Aiden. The heroes that have come will no doubt learn. Time will bring them to their own meisters, and they will be groomed for the foolish task they were drawn here for." He waited for Aiden to realize it, and that didn't take long either according to the boys sudden look of apprehension. "Ahh you seem to have caught on then. Yes you two were also brought here for a reason. And opposed to the obvious of idea's that you have, it is not so simple as defeating the "heroes" Seridis smirked as he pushed up from his throne and raised his hand to the fire again.. "You will work to master the blood you are given, you will learn from one of only two, to have achieved the boundary outside life and death without losing their sentience. You will be ready for combat and a force that can stand to whomever displeases you. I will give you power, strength, but above all else I offer Knowledge..."

His hand had an eerie smoke like mist surround it and his eyes shimmered a pale red for a moment. The columns' pillars that held up the chamber slid all around as if the room moved and a veil was shattered in that moment. behind them hidden in some pocket space for whatever reason; lining to the ceiling were layer upon layer of books. A library of concepts,a nd history and sword play, and dark arts. Shadow Craft, necromancy. All of these things existed. "I will not tell you what must be read, the soul knows what it seeks, and so you will read until you feel you have learned what you should. then I will send you on your first task. As for what you may call me, I could guess that 'father' would be awkward for you both. Lord Seridis is the name I shall be adressed by. I leave you now to your studies. While it would be pleasant to sit and chat with you, I have other things that must be attended."

With that Seridis walked through his own veil and vanished, leaving them to their devices.

High Rest Gate:
Guard/Stelle)>Kanari/Neve

The guards all looked to each other at the mention of the lake, the forest and the over all situation. At first they were perplexed and confused; having never heard of the city the little one spoke of. Each of their hoods were now folded back, and they congregated to the little one like one big pedophile orgy. Kanari had their hearts now, but their fears kept them from moving very quickly at all. "You see little one, we are not supposed to go near that lake... if we do we could get into lots and lots of trouble." the guard tried to explain this but, nothing would help their case against the adorable mess before them. her lip protruded, and the pouty expression on her face... Only 10 years old and already manipulating harems of men. sheesh.

Stella cast a smirk in Neve's direction as the apparent threats caught her attention. "Oh? well perhaps we should make this our playground. Maybe that would be enough for them to understand and actually do something here." Stella mused on the idea for a few moments but let it go. She now had her eyes on Kanari. The little girl was fantastic, and with the right grooming Stella would not mind keeping her as a pet at all. "I have much more to gain from this than I first guessed Neve.. hehehe."

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
~Kanari > Guards~

24golu8.jpg

"Y-you mean you won't help me find my brother?" I looked around and stuck my lip out. "B-but what would I do without him?" I sniffled as I pretended to try to stop crying, though it seemed like I was failing. "I have to go look for him, if I went back without him..." more tears started to fall. "I don't want to think about it. Please, please say you'll help! I don't think I can go into that scary forest all by myself." I was having so much fun, everyone was so engulfed by my lie, I felt like I had so much power. Ha! Take that Helen.

~Neve > Stelle~
33z9y0j.jpg

"Oh? well perhaps we should make this our playground. Maybe that would be enough for them to understand and actually do something here." I didn't answer, that was a stupid idea, one that I would never be involved with. It would only cause trouble, I value this city for it's knowledge and I would hate to be the cause of it's destruction "I have much more to gain from this than I first guessed Neve.. hehehe."
I growled again, she was pushing it. Kanari was mine, I would not let go of her, not for a second. I knew Stelemara, she was as greedy as me, and in this little life-long game we were playing, Kana just became one of the prizes, but she was also my pawn at the moment, or maybe she was a bit more but for now, I considered her as just my pawn. I refused to lose. I stayed silent as we continued to watch the prize.

Last edited:
  • Love
Tower of Tribulation
Twins.

Once again they were entranced to a point they were strangely quiet and obedient towards the man when he spoke, their eyes matching his own was attentive upon him regardless. He could most likely say the most useless thing in the world and their attention would be grasped instantly. So when he stood, having answered their questions and left they were quiet for a few brief moments as finally they felt as if they could talk about it. Nadia seemed quietly, leaning against the wall while Aiden sat, both of their eyes meeting one another before they seemed to cast their gaze from one another, fingers curled into fists.

Aiden leaned his head back, slowly dragging himself to his feet as he stretched his limbs. Both of the twins were ignorant to the fact that they both held the same stoic expressions as one another. "Nadia..." He murmured, his gaze softening at his twin who had released her usual grin at their fathers disappearance. "I dont get it..." She murmured, eyes narrowed slightly. "How can he be our father if he is born in this world and this time""Nadia..""How can our mother not tell us?" She asked frantically, the girl becoming seriously confused as she sat herself upon the ground, a pout on her features. Aiden watched her before heading over towards the shelves. "I dont know...but the evidence is clear so we are better off to just following Lord Seridis."

As he cast his critical gaze across the books he eventually landed upon one with a deep red cover that seemed to focus his gaze until he pulled it from the shelf. Quietly asking the sulking Nadia which one she wanted she pointed towards one with a near similar title but held a deep purple bindings instead. Once he had given it to her he took a seat opposite the strangely quietly girl as he opened the book, falling into his usual routine. "Make sure you actually read it this time." He noted, causing her to groan slightly.

Eventually the two were remaining in the odd and mysterious silence as they flickered each page at different paces. Aiden quicker than Nadia who was pulled the sheets around her tighter. At this point, the hyperactive girl was confused. Looking up she tilted her head, eyes wavering as she peered at her twin. "Aiden..what do you think of Lord Seridis?" She asked quietly, the words a whisper. He looked up, finger pressing against his spot on the page as he replied with a hum. "Well...he is powerful, something I admire and respect." He told her, watching her expression darken. "He has the power we have been working for over all these years."

Nadia felt her eyes travel towards the flames as she pouted slightly. "Thats it?" She only received a nod. The youngest shrugged, her eyes cast to the book as her mind traveled quickly with her thoughts. Eventually, she had the grin back on her features. "I decided Aiden!" She cheered, once again regaining her brothers brief attention. "I'm going to study soooooo much" The words were accompanied by her arms being thrown up into the air to express the size of her words. "Then become really strong and make him proud of me." She finished. Aiden could only raise a brow before confirming something. "Are you just making up for our false father because he never showed interest in you?" He received the sight of his sister poking her tongue out at him. "We dont even know him yet Nadia, that plan is insane." He murmured, raising a brow as she looked down at the book, a sly grin on her lips.

"Aren't we both though?~"

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.