Fate of Fantasy +The World of Norindul+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadia.

It was rare that the twins were separate and it was rarer that it was Nadia who was sent out alone to go shopping. It was because of this the girl had a bounce to her steps as she walked down the street, eyes catching on the occasional shop window where she would gaze for a moment before heading back off. She couldn't be distracted. Since it was her 'day off' Nadia was dressed normally compared to her more formal attires. She adorned a white jumper that was wrapped around her form nicely, the soft material was comfortable, something she appreciated. Along with that she wore a red skirt reaching her mid-thighs with a pair of knee high socks and brown boots reaching her knees. Overall, compared to before she was plain normal. Even her hair was rid of the large bow as the silk material was use to pull her short hair into a ponytail instead.

Her steps were almost skips as she continued down the slightly packed street, the morning causing her to grin brightly. Although it was only grocery shopping, she always found stuff she wanted to buy. Despite the fact Aiden owned the money from her fathers company and technically still the company despite it being in their aunts control they barely had little available. They found that hiding it away made their lives easier so it was kept within their home, a changed bank account along with hidden in their kits. So, she was intending to only buy food. "I could just buy candy..." She muttered, head cocking to one side as she attempted to find a reason to make her buying candy legit.

She failed at it though.

Sighing softly the normally smiling girl held a frown on her lips. Her movement stopped as she shook her head. It was times like this she thought almost intelligently about her situation. Originally she never wanted to fall into what had happened to Aiden, really she didn't even understand why he killed their father! True, she was ignored for him but it never made her that upset. Well, she believed that anyway. Bottom lip sticking out she groaned, rolling her eyes before shrugging. "No choice anymore!~" She chirped before continuing her walk, although she failed to notice that she was on the wrong side of the street along with heading to a corner where she would inevitably turn.

As she was heading down the street, having taken the corner to distance herself from her destination she began to sing to herself with a bright smile on her features. "I just wanna break this crown, but its so hard when I'm so run down~" She chimed, her voice running delicately from her lips as she felt herself sway slightly to the lyrics she was so fond of. "Your so cynical, narcissistic cannibal~ Got to bring myself back from the dead~" She finished. Nadia was uncomfortable singing in front of others, fearing commentary on her skills. However she often sang to herself in brief moments. "The last line...its funny." She mumbled, shrugging as she stopped.

There, in a store window was something that caught her eye. Nadia loved animals and when she saw teddies she was always entranced by them! Of course, sitting in the window was a bunny that was crimson in colour, large ears that fell either side of it along with a white ribbon wrapped around its neck. It was not the most attractive toy but it seemed to gain her attention with its beady white eyes and small nose, stitching that was slightly visible and limbs that were falling from its seat in the shop. No, it was not the quality that caught her but the fact it was different. "Eh! So cool...!" The teen mumbled. Few would deem her odd but she had always been childish, age or not.

It was a charity shop, the toy a discarded one but Nadia was still standing at the window with glimmering eyes at the abandoned teddy. With a slight grin, excitement in her eyes as she reached over to the bag hanging from her shoulders to pull out her purse where she took note of the money she had to buy the groceries for her and her brother, the occasional orphans too. Counting it, this of course taking a few seconds longer than expected she sighed. "Stupid groceries...Cant I be a zombie or something...then I could get it.." A groan passed her lips as she placed her purse back, turning her gaze to the toy. "Ah...its not fair..." She whined, pausing in her trip to sulk.​

.:Sera's House:.
~Kanari > Sera, her brother~
24golu8.jpg

I giggled as I started petting the kitten who was purring like crazy as rubbed against my legs. I picked him up and he stretched out in my arms. When Sera explained that we were going to camp in here room with nachos I jumped in excitement. "That sounds like so much fun." I cheered. Momo touched my face and meowed, I guess he was telling me to stop jumping. I gently put the cat down with a chuckle and followed Sera into her room.

I looked around the house as she lead, this was the home of artists, anyone could tell from all of the paintings and supplies everywhere. When we entered her room my eyes widened as I saw the mural of Griffin, Sera, Tyler, and me. "Woooow That's amazing!" I marveled. She put my things on her bed and while she was speaking her brother called saying food was done. I didn't move just yet, I didn't want to look away from the mural at the moment. "We all look so happy, like before." A large grin was planted on my face as I gazed at the four cheerful people on her wall. "You know, we'll be happy like that again, the four of us, together. I know it." I said as I looked up at her, then placed my hand on my chest. "I can feel it."

After another moment passed I ran back to the living room giggling. "Nachoooos!" I cheered, flopping down on the couch, careful not to knock anything over. "Are we going to watch a movie too? Brother and I watched wolf children before we left!"

I got comfortable on the couch before remembering something. "Oh yeah! Sera, Sera! Looky at what I found!" I pulled the two tickets I had stole from Griffin out of my pocket. "I got these from brother's pocket, what do you think they're for?" I asked with a mischievous grin on my face.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
Sorai_zps71566452.png~original

To: Kanari and Griffin

untitl11.png

Watching Kanari's face light up was like watching a flower bloom in the wake of a long rain. It was warm, and inviting, and Sera wanted to embrace the girl's happiness like a soft pillow. Amazing how one painting could inspire the little girl with such bliss, when all Sera had been able to feel was the ache of long-lost happiness. She sighed softly as Kanari darted from the room, unable to assure the little girl that her dream of them being together again would come true. Too many things stood in the way of that ever happening again.

Sera passed the couch on her way to the kitchen, smiling at the idea of her and Griffin watching Wolf Children together. "We can if you want. Have you seen Maleficent yet? I have a feeling you would love it." It was a brand new release, DVD's having hit the stores only two days before. Luckily Sera had seen the movie in theaters a month prior and knew to pick it up immediately.

"Hey, Sera! Come in here and help me carry bowls, ya slacker." Michael hollered from the kitchen, and she followed it with a little mischievous grin. There were several bowls spread out over the island filled with chips, freshly made nacho cheese, ground beef mix, tomatoes, onions, beans, bacon and shredded lettuce. He started loading up a serving tray with the bowls and expertly balanced it in one palm, holding a similarly loaded tray in the other one.

"You sure that's a good idea? If you spill my nacho fiesta on the floor I'll have your head." She threatened with a poorly faked menacing tone, and got nothing more than a laugh in response from her cocky older brother.

"Your lack of faith wounds me, little sister." And so he started into the living room with both trays in hand, as she grabbed three plates and cups from the cupboard. Sera waited to hear the crash or the thud that said she would in fact be decapitating him today, but to her mild disappointment there was no commotion, save for Kanari's magical little laughter. Sera had the distinct feeling her brother was making fun of her to Kanari, and made it a point to ask later on what vile things the heavily tattooed man-child had to say.

"What do you want to drink?" She called, and when their orders were placed she poured their drinks. Sera retired to the living room with the cups on a serving tray, and a stack of plates and napkins in the other. She set them on the edge of the coffee table in front of the couch, where their nacho fiesta waited. "Alright, dig in. I'll put the movie on." Sera deserted the room for but a quick moment to grab the DVD from her room, and skipped back in, popping the fresh disk into their DVD player. Kanari was calling her back to the couch as she snatched the remote up and started scrolling through the TV menu. "Mm? What's that?" She was holding up two slips of paper from the looks of it.

"Can I see them?" Kanari handed the slips over and Sera surveyed them closely, eyebrows shooting up to the heavens when reality struck her. "Concert tickets... to Seather, Evanescence, and Breaking Benjamin?" The shock was almost enough to make her drop the tickets, those precious tickets that would land two lucky people an audience with some of the greatest musicians to date. She blinked hard, once, twice, three times, before looking at Kanari. "They're for tomorrow. Did he mention planning to take you to a concert?" There was clearly two tickets here, and one of them, she assumed, was for Kanari. They had to be. Who else would Griffin take to a concert?

"Ohoho," a light baritone voice chuckled, and Sera looked over in time to see her brother waggling his eyebrows in a very suggestive and totally unnecessary way. "Or maybe he plans to take you to the concert. Should I be worried? Maybe its time I have a talk with our friend Griffin, man to man," he was trying to pass this stern older brother look off, but on Michael it just didn't work, and soon enough he broke down into a chuckle that proved he'd been kidding. Though Sera couldn't help but wonder... whether his opinion wasn't half true. She certainly would have loved to go to a concert with Grif, especially this concert, starring some of their favorite musicians of all time. But it seemed more likely for him to be bringing Kanari. Besides, wouldn't he have said something if the second ticket had been for her?

"I doubt it. Anyway, I should probably text Griffin and let him know we have them. Otherwise the doof might search for ages tomorrow and probably won't come to pick you up until he finds them." Thinking about it made her smile, though she couldn't place why exactly. Brushing the thought off, Sera finished setting up the movie and shut down the lights in the back of the room. She left the closest two lamp lights on so they could see their food, and settled onto the floor in front of the couch. Michael was already digging into the food and Kanari was assembling her plate, so while the credits rolled and they got their food, Sera pulled her phone out of her pocket and started tapping a message into kik for Griffin.

Hey, looks like Kanari came down with the case of sticky fingers and took your concert tickets. You'd better come over to get them tomorrow if you plan on going with someone besides Kanari. Also, you missed out on Nacho Fiesta night. Sucks to be you, nub! >:P

Last edited:
  • Love
Griffin's Home~
Griffin>His Mom/Sera

"Where the hell is my daughter Griffin?"

She hadn't stopped saying it since he took Kana away, and he continued to deny her any answer which only made her that much more abusive. "Griffin I fucking mean it, tell me where Kana is." Griffin only returned the woman with a harsh stare. it was so fucking convenient that NOW she wanted to act like a god damned mom, and it was probably just so that she wouldn't feel like shit rather than legitimately worrying over Kana. "Leave it be mom." Griffin finally responded and that was all it took. Griffins Mom moved to the back room in the next moment and remained their for a moment before Russ... Moms most recent appeared and tapped Griffin on the shoulder.

"Where is your Sister Griffin?"

Griffin had mild respect if only because it was his mother when he was talking to her, but with this joke of a fat ass drunkard his restraint may as well of been tossed out the window. "None of your business honestly Russ." Russ pushed him forward and took it quickly as a personal insult, which Griffin tried to walk past him huffing silently to himself and trying to calm his mind before things got stupid. "What, you think you're bad ya fuckin little punk!?" Russ was on a rampage now, but it was to be expected with biker wannabe pride at stake. Griffin was not intimidated by it though. "You think you're a big fuckin man? i'll show you how fucking big you are!"

Griffin knew what came next and readied for it, not dodging or moving at all as Russ large fist nailed him right across the jaw and left him knocked a bit sideways.Griffin spit a bit of his blood onto the floor and turned to look at Russ. he couldn't help but grin a bit as his mom came out and started screaming at Russ. How quickly she changed sides, but that would not last long. "So.. heres how this is going to work." Griffin spoke past his pained jaw and got both of their attention. "I took Kana somewhere that I know is safe.. but you two are not going to look for her, you will let it be. IF you do decide to get police involved, or search for her yourself then I will take it upon myself to get your fucking monkey here arrested on assault charges." Their jaws dropped and he could tell Russ was thinking about taking another swing at him. "IF you try hitting me again then I will stab myself using your hands after i beat the living shit out of you... I will bleed a little bit but you will go then for attempted murder. and IF you try and take this any further I will not hesitate to to stab you with your own hand, am I fucking Understood Russ?"

Of course Russ didn't like it but he knew to submit now. His Mother was screeching angry now but he disclaimed her and went to the bathroom to wash the blood from inside his mouth. "that stung.. a little bit.. but I got them where I want them now so it was worth it." In that time.. A buzz happened on his phone as a BB song came on "Diary of Jane" and he flipped it open wincing a bit as he rotated his jaw to make sure it was still in place. it was Sera.. and ...... "God dammit Kanari..."

Griffin cursed a bit, but could not help but chuckle. he was kind of trapped now, though telling her it was for her was going to be next to impossible. It didn't matter how impossible it was anymore.. this was his chance to do something for once.. and he had to take it.. not that he was given very much choice concerning it at all. "Alright.. I guess Ill respond then."

To Sera:

Hey, yeah I guess I shouldn't be surprised Kanari took that upon herself haha, wasn't getting done any other way. Well umm .. yeah.. umm.. i guess Ill just ask it this way.. Does that mean that you will be ready at 10?

Griffin P.

He felt retarded saying it like that but.. it was sent now, no helping that. Still he had to follow up with more explanation right? if he didn't she would probably take it the wrong way.. hell who was he kidding about the wrong way, but he was scared at that time it would fuck with their relationship as friends, and awkward was already his middle name he didn't need her to see that.

To Sera:

Hey umm yeah i was asking you to go, just didn't get too much time to do it and I was worried you'd think it weird so I yeah.. I guess it took the little sis to save the day.. Umm yeah rambling and shit haha.. umm so are you gonna go? with me?... I mean yeah,... I'm just gonna stop at this point. see ya tomorrow?

Griffin P.

Last edited:

To: Griffin

untitl11.png

Sera was munching on her loaded plate of nachos by the time her phone started vibrating again. She groaned softly around her mouthful of chips and cheese, nearly wiped her hands on her jeans and then opted for a napkin when she realized that this was her favorite pair. When her fingers were free of yellow sauce, Sera flipped her phone open to her messaging screen and read the text in her head. Does that mean that you will be ready at 10? Why would she need to be ready if he was coming to pick up the tickets? She didn't even have to be there for it, honestly... though she would be, because Game of Thrones would be running until 10 tomorrow night. Still, she didn't understand-

Another buzz clipped her thoughts short, and she read through it with a dumb expression on her face. Hey umm yeah I was asking you to go, just didn't get too much time to do it and I was worried you'd think it weird so I yeah.. I guess it took the little sis to save the day.. Umm yeah rambling and shit haha.. umm so are you gonna go? with me?... I mean yeah... I'm just gonna stop at this point. See ya tomorrow? Sera's mouth fell open, and she blinked at the glowing screen, dumbfounded and confused by the letters there. Was he... actually asking her to go with him, to the concert? ...What?

Someone coughed not-so-discreetly behind her, and Sera looked up with a very confused expression on her face, only to find one of the cheekiest grins she'd ever seen plastered across her brother's face. Clearly he'd read the texts. And now he felt smug. And Sera was still very confused. No doubt she would go with him, she'd actually kind of been hoping the second ticket was meant for her, given the lineup of musicians playing. That wasn't really the problem. No, what confused her was Griffin's insecurity about the whole ordeal. They were only text messages, but... he'd still been extremely nervous, she could tell by the excessive use of "...", a typical nervous-Griffin response. Part of her wanted to think it over and analyze exactly why he asked her this way, and what his nervousness meant. A more intelligent part of her whispered that if she waited any longer to reply, he might panic and tell her he was kidding. Sera couldn't have that, not with this concert and all that it meant on the line. She set her plate down in haste and started tapping away, a slow smile forming across her girlishly giddy face.

Griffin,

You dork. Of course I'll go with you. But GoT runs from 9-10 so if you show up early don't complain when I completely ignore you <3 P.S. I'll either be crying profusely or screaming my head off in victory. Better bring some tissues just in case, last week's forecast looks very bleak.

Sent. Sera sat back with a huge grin, barely containing her laughter. She muffled it with a pillow for fear of distracting Kana from the movie, which was only about a half-hour in but was already shaping up to be an epic and beautiful movie. A thought occurred to her as she glanced at the screen, and soon enough Sera was picking her phone up again to type another message.

Griffin,

Thank you for inviting me to the concert, by the way. I'm really looking forward to going... with you. Anyway, I'll have Mike swing by with his car to pick you up while I'm watching GoT, and we can take my bike to the concert when its over. Sound good?

Sera had a bad habit of volunteering her brother for things... but this was kind of his fault, in a weird, inceptiony sort of way. She couldn't be blamed if the fates desired to involve him...~​

Last edited:
Griffins Room~
Griffin>Sera

"Umm... what?"

Griffin had to look twice to make sure he was seeing it right. the extremely anticlimactic response to his.. fucked up explanation and proposal, it was almost perfect for Sera. Still he was caught up by the fact she agreed to go along with this at all, not to mention her completely making it seem like it was only natural he asked her... A lot of confusing factors floating around in young Griffins head. "Alright, well I guess it does make sense especially with the bands that are playing." he knew how Sera loved those bands, same as himself and he was careful in picking the show to specify those things to be involved in their concert.. and now..

"Holy shit.. she said yes?"

It was like it just hit him all at once and his face flushed red a bit even if he was already sure it didn't mean what he hoped for. This was still a step in good directions and despite the horrid pain in his..... "Shit.." There was going to be no avoiding her wrath when she saw him but he figured he would at least attempt to doctor it up some so that no one at the concert took him as a push over and tried to hit on Sera. "Anyways.. one more response for the night."

To Sera:

Awesome, i am looking forward to this concert with you, and sounds good Ill be ready about 9ish I guess then and such. I still eventually need to watch that show you love.. but maybe when I get my own place haha. Anyways night Sera can't wait to rock out with you tomorrow. XP"

Griffin P.

To: Griffin and Kanari

untitl11.png

Griffin's text made her smile, again, like usual... because honestly it was hard not to smile when she was talking to him. He was even more of a silly derp through texts than he was in a live conversation, and she loved him that much more for it. Not that she would ever say so, because teasing him about something like that wasn't necessarily her style. Still, it cheered her up to think about him in that way.

Griffin,

Sounds good, I'll see you tomorrow
Night, Grif ^ ^ Sleep well

Short and sweet, Sera tucked her phone back into her pocket and glanced up at Kanari. That sweet little girl... she was to blame for this, and Sera couldn't have been happier with how things turned out. Thinking back to the mischievous grin Kana wore as she pulled out the tickets made her wonder whether the little girl already understood her brother's intentions. It wouldn't have surprised her to find out that this was all a masterfully crafted set up by Kanari, though for what purposes she hadn't quite analyzed yet. There was time to think about it later, though. For the time being, Sera leaned back against her brother's legs and focused her attention on the movie, which was close to half over by now. Most of the food had been eaten, to her delight, which she assumed meant the two of them had liked her cooking. It was nice to know she could make nice meals every once in a while.

It was very late when the movie ended, and although Kanari definitely looked to be sleepy, the little trooper had made it to the end without dozing off. That was more than she could say for Michael, who was probably collecting flies in his gaping mouth and lulling them to sleep with his soft snoring. Sera giggled softly as she stood up and stretched, shutting the DVD player and TV off for the night. "I love that movie," she confessed for the millionth time, and gathered the empty bowls and glasses on serving trays to take them back into the kitchen. It took a few trips, but eventually she'd gathered all of their materials and stripped everything down so that she could stick them in the dish washer. A gentle hum vibrated through the machine as she turned the lights out and wandered back into the living room.

"Alright, time for... bed..." In the twenty minutes it had taken Sera to clean up their mess, Kana had fallen asleep on the couch as well, and now she had too unconscious bodies to worry about. She wasn't concerned with Kanari, she was easy to carry. But Michael... well... she wouldn't touch that issue with a ten foot pole. Yawning softly, Sera scooped little Kanari up into her arms and carried the girl off to her bedroom. She settled Kana in bed under the blankets and pulled her bags down onto the floor, nudging them out of the way before wandering back into the living room.

"Get up, sleepy head. You'll hurt yourself if you sleep on the couch, and then it'll be annoying to try and tattoo people tomorrow." He wasn't really listening, of course, but Sera continued to reason with his unconscious corpse as she shook him gently. Michael groaned and murmured something incoherant, which forced her to nudge him harder, until he finally blinked his eyes open. "C'mon, you need to make it to bed before you pass out again." He continued to groan but at least made the effort of standing this time... which failed miserably. So she placed herself under his arm and helped the sleepy fool to his feet, near-carrying him down the hall into his dark bedroom. Sera deposited him on the bed and tossed a blanket over him swiftly, leaving the rest up to him, before traveling back to her bedroom.

She changed into shorts and a large t-shirt before crawling onto the cushions of her over-sized couch and curling up there sleepily. Kanari was already snoozing, and Sera was close, too. She had just enough time to pull a blanket down over herself before sleep stole her away, to dreams that included black and blond haired boys, and little girls with big smiles, and nights full of laughter.​

Last edited:
Placeholder post, will be writing the actual one tomorrow after Game of Thrones comes on~​

Last edited:
The Concert~
Griffin>Sera.

The hype that surrounded the building was intense. Everyone shouted in prep for the upcoming concert and the demonic roar of some people that probably were a little over zealous howled out int the auditorium. "This is going to be nuts..' Griffin exclaimed having to cup his hands to his mouth in order to have her hear him over the loud guitar sounds of the openers for the show. There was always some odd local band that had a swooning bunch of groupie fangirls following them, that opened for the main event. Still griffin let the music take him as he slightly shut his eyes and swayed with it. Sera was quick to do the same, just enjoying the over all atmosphere of the place.

Hell Griffin could not have been happier about this, he was here with Sera the girl that was more beautiful than anyone he knew. he was dancing next to her listening to her shout the lyrics as the first song of Seether started up and she probably could have shamed them if they gave her a mic. that was also probably a biased out of the moment but he didn't care, this was too perfect. "Shes coming over like a suicide!" griffin shouted with the lead singer and the rest of the crowd. "But its the same old trip, the same old trip as before!" the screamo part was hit head on; and surprisingly his vocals warped in that moment to match the sceam right next to Sera. which lead to her giving him a look of awe.. and tiger like.. hunter mode.. he didn't really understand what that meant to much but she loved it, that much he knew.

Another song played after that which Griffin swayed too somewhat moving in the perfect under beat to Sera's movements. He might have been a good dancer if this was actually dancing and not just monkey romping as some people called it. This was about the thrashing, and having a good time; much like a rave but that was more Tyler's scene. "This... is perfect Sera I couldn't be happier being here with you!" He shouted but it was lost on the screams of fans as they demanded the next song be played and the band coaxed their reaction. It was probably good it wasn't heard, no reason to jeopardize the night with feelings. He was just content here with her, happier than he had been in a very long time...

To: Griffin

untitl11.png

The concert was electric, and it sparked through her body like live wires of raw energy. She loved being here and listening to the insane shredding of electric guitars, dancing against Griffin in the middle of the crowd, singing along to every song she knew and humming to those she didn't. She couldn't have been happier to lose herself in that moment, in the raw energy of the place and in Griffin's company. This was a place where making contact was okay. It wasn't awkward or nerve-wracking to bump up against him. Their fun was lighthearted, driven by the hype of the crowd and the loud music that they loved so much. Sera seriously couldn't have had more fun with anyone else, not even if she tried.

Seather killed the crowd with their gorgeously dark vocals, but it was Griffin that really caught her off guard and pushed her to the verge of falling to pieces. It was like he'd been gifted the screamer's chant of the rock gods, and when he sang along to Like Suicide she couldn't keep herself from melting into him with a look of awe on her face. They'd listened to this song before, tons of different times, and Griffin had hummed along in his shy sort of way. But this was totally different. She was seeing a side of him that was dark and gorgeous, and Sera couldn't get enough of it, of the mysterious emotions his powerful voice evoked. Maybe it was the hype of the concert that caught her off guard and swayed her so dangerously close to the edge, but Sera didn't mind getting lost in it, whatever was to blame for this fire beneath her skin.

They thrashed admist the crowd, in ways that couldn't really be considered "dancing" but were far enough away from dissolving into a massive grind-heavy orgy. Sera had to admit, she was a sucker for guys that weren't afraid to dance and sing like this. It was a sweet spot combination she loved to find and so rarely experienced, and she prayed that the night would be full of hard, fast music that would take her breath away. That lasted for a while... but soon enough Seather was closing out the set, and with none other than a slow song. Amy Lee joined him on stage, and as the intro to Broken started on a soft acoustic guitar, Sera's eyes glimmered gently under the lights. This song meant more to her than she could ever express. So many memories flooded back as the music played, and Seather began to sing. Her eyes slid shut and her movements slowed, and for a while, Sera just savored the live sound of their music, chills running up and down her bare arms and legs.

She waited for Amy Lee's part to start, and sang along in her sweet voice, thick with raw emotion. The crowd had settled down now and was swaying in time with the music, singing along, chanting the verses beautifully. She chanted with them, and when the band came in with that sweet electric guitar her voice carried over the swell of the crowd, singing out despite how shy she normally was singing in front of other people. It didn't matter anymore. Nervousness didn't matter in a place like this, when inhibitions were tossed to the side and they were free to be as they wanted. It was just for the night... they could deal with the consequences in the morning, but for now, Sera let herself fall into the grasp of her emotions, lean into Griffin and sway to the music with him sweetly.

Sera wished the song would never end, because euphoria had settled over her bones and controlled her body with the sweetest bliss. She wasn't disappointed for long, however... When Seather's set finished, a brief transitional period pulled her back to reality, and she grinned up at Griffin with sparkling eyes. "This is perfect. Thank you so much for bringing me." She couldn't tell him enough how happy she was to be at this concert with him, to experience the high of listening to their favorite music live and letting themselves be free for a little while. It was wonderful. And by the looks of it, with their all time favorite band coming up next, Sera could only anticipate even more bliss before the night was up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," a deep, smooth voice washed over the stadium, and a hush fell over the crowd. "We are thrilled to present you with our next entertainers for the night. Breaking Benjamin...."

Last edited:
  • Love
Chapter 1. Finale
"Sediris he who shall bring us into the new world, will claim us as his disciples hear us, accept our power, our raw energy and faith."

The worlds were hummed in unison with each hooded figure and they raised their hands to the sky as each individual colored aura formed in existence. Their energy circulated and merged until they were all surrounded in a black glow. The tree had attached to their aura now and seemed to be feeding from it. The weakest dropped quickly but a great many still stood, and soon the world was awakened by the loud buzz of a clock that had hit Midnight, it range several times booming out over the city, only to be followed by the sound of Sirens as Cops pulled into the parking lot outside of the park. Panic quickly set into play as some of the hooded figures lost their faith instantly... they fell over.. as the remainder of their aura vanished and they lay there like a stone upon the grass. The Shepherd did not seem phased and more and more of the group fell to the abyss, he continued to repeat his chants and then.. something happened.

The tree started to creak. A dark rotting sound as it moaned in protest and cracked open at the middle. its branches swayed and every leaf seemed to dissolve all at once. In the shadow of the now aviablable hollow a pair of two bloody crimson eyes appeared and soon hands to match it pale as a ghost. parts of them still seemed skeletal, and the flesh seemed to be reforming upon them as the creature within stepped out. A sinister grin played on his thin lips as he moved from the tree and stood naked before all of them. Most were astonished and fell over right then and their, and few still remained unmoving. the Shepherd had gone silent and was keeled next to this creature now. The rest followed quickly to do the same, and the police were persistent in their demands for the group to "come out with their hands up."

His face was almost like a skull, his body was not too much different, and parts of his ribs shown. he was extremely thin and endowed. His statue was lack of all muscle it seemed but parts of his spine stuck out, and his shoulder blades could probably of cut most people. before long more flesh tones faded into him and his face filled out to be a handsome man with those same red eyes, he had hair that nearly matched the eyes and Three large 'nails" stuck from his chin protruding outwards. his hair fell into a Pony tail and was kept up nicely. His shoulders filled out and then the rest of his body as well and finally he spoke in a tone that twisted with distortion before it flattened into a light tenor of terror.

"So many hath come to see me arisen, and others to see thy will undone.. Ill not have mercy upon the trespassers of my rebirthing."

His words were cold and harsh, sickeningly so, and it was very quickly obvious that he was not from this place. The creature did not hesitate however to move past the group. Some that touched his aura if they were weak faded from life in that moment and their shadows swarmed around the creature until he was draped in crimson blood and shadow black cloaks. jewels sat upon his fingers and now he was continuing on his way to the force of the police. The Shepherd looked worried for a moment but did not make an attempt to stop him, and soon it was far too late to do so.

The Shadow of a man now stood in front of the cops who demanded he raised his hands at least three times. They were aiming, readying to shoot at the creature. A fear unlike anything ever seen crossed their eyes even with their guns at the ready and it was enticing for the lord. However he eventually did exactly what they asked and raised his hands in the air as they'd demanded. The moment he did the cars parked and hiding some of them either flipped in a razor blade like Spiral killing the one taking refuge behind them in a bloody mess, or they launched high into the air and crashed into buildings across the street. A smile of sinister and pure evil crossed the monsters lips as he continued to walk forward. The cops did not hesitate now to fire at him.

The bullets fell off of him like they were nothing and then as he pointed back at them and began to chant they froze in place. horror was stricken upon their faces for only a second before their skin stretched, and the skeletal jaw they possessed bit past the flesh. Their bones clawed from release of the flesh prison leaving the rest of what made them alive on the ground as clean u as their skeletons soaked in blood and grime joined the Master on his march... they quickly fell apart after turning to ash at his feet.

"It would appear I am not at full power yet..."

The world groaned in dismay at the power presented and a black hole seemed to form int he sky as the stars began to swirl around. Only few would see it, and only they would for a short time. it continued faster and faster as Locusts covered the Monster and he vanished away from the area. The sky spit out the climax of powerful storms all at once. hail. Tornadoes. rain. thunder.. Snow.. it was unlike anything ever before but it did not effect the world outside of what it was supposed to. Then.. a crash sounded a large boom an da flash, as if the world.. all at once.. was wiped away.

Chapter 2
+The World of Norindul+
A light shimmered through the lush brush of colorful trees, a looming shadow that seemed to cover the most dangerous points of the right light from the eyes. Everyone was awaking now, their dreams filled with little more than a flash of light, perhaps enough to make them wonder if what they had been doing before had, had really happened. All of them were somewhere, and the gleam of a brilliant sun that had a unique multi-colorful spectrum about it would greet their sleepy eyes as they stretched and moved from the place they rest. It would feel as though they may of slept for an age past, and the world had gone still but as they moved from the spot and stepped past the cover of the light, they would notice a chill that felt extremely raw, a chill that touched them at the bone and the bare of their flesh. Clothes were gone and now they looked upon a vast valley, a mountain unlike any outside Olympus itself stood far in the distance, and trees in every direction. Their were no city lights or streets, or buildings.. not here only a paradise of natures embrace.

The valley could have stretched for miles, the occasional large rock like structure speckled over the longing plains. At first it would be almost terrifying, the long grass and exotic flowers that bloomed everywhere. Then at the back a patch of forest with entangled roots and blooming flowers of brilliant blue and white, and pink. The place was magical to describe it singularly in one word.A lot of them stood in one spot... people that some knew and others that stood naked randomly, but it was scattered and not all could see each other right away. The thought of fear was first to be introduced but soon accompanied in wonder and confusion. The wolrd had changed on all of them in the blink of an eye and NOW they were somewhere they did NOT understand. A majestic paradise only mentioned by story books and fantasy novels.

Some started calling to others trying to see if they could meet someone on neutral ground in this alien world. Some started crying and others attempted to step to the plate and clam the others, promising to figure this whole thing out. None of it made any sense but it was not a dream, not to this extent.. actually they soon found out in terms of where they'd landed this was more of a nightmare than a dream.

The harsh whistle of a balistae hummed through the air before the loud groan of men and women erupted upon the air. Next came a roar, gruff and powerful as the sound of metal met metal and the world clashed in a cacophony of harsh dangerous sounds. Over the small mound a battle had started. Two groups clashed in large numbers. Some wore silver with golden accents and raised a Flag of a Lion curled around a Diamond. The other was much less formal, they looked brutish, tattered in rugged robes and torn furs not very well stitched together. they could have just as easily been fighting naked. Some bore axes, others bore spears and they clashed in the center of the valley where the entirety of the sound seemed to erupt from. Agonizing screams and rending flesh peeled from bone as the fight continued and the large populace in the forest finally was forced to at least understand a little bit of their situation. They had to survive.. figure things out.. and they were NOT in a good place. This would be when some would become servants, others raiders. Knights, minstrels. Each would have a path in this world.. but for now.. it was probably best to get the hell away from the area before....

A loud scream echoed which turned the attention from all directions towards the forest. Some looked over and already two people had half their brains protruding their skull. A large hulking man stood over them as he raised another petite woman to his mouth and then in one movement and the wretched sound of crunching bones she was split in half and only parts of her legs fell to the ground. It raised a large club and roared violently as it moved to catch another kid in the group, They had to leave now, they had to.. but most were so stricken by the brutal death they were stuck in place.. The only movement that really was noticable in the immediate crowd were the crowns of silver.. and pure black that almost seemed to unknowingly be racing each other to the creature... others followed as well while the rest ran.. This was a world comprised of the fantasy worlds you have always read about, and the nightmares you have always dreamed.. this was a land that the group of destined souls would come to know as...

Norindul...

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
AzeirathBanner_zpsc372603b.jpg

Zeiry's Dream

Zeiry sat on the hill of the courtyard, laying on her back and staring at the sky. The sky had been ripped open and storms were raging all around. The hole was sucking, fast and angrily at the world. The world was crying out for salvation and at once, it was sucking into the black void. Every way black, everywhere you turned and looked, except Zeiry's spot on the hill, staring out at a dark fingure in the distance. He floated into the blackness and had his hands outstretched, his black turned, completely naked. Zeiry could not look away. All she managed to do was watch him as his hands slowly fell to his sides. The blackness nipped at Zeiry's shoes, slowly wrapping around her ankles and working up. She kicked it away and backed away, closer to her tree. She pressed her back to it and it started to glow, suddenly becoming a becon of light and pushing the shadows away. Zeiry did not dare turn away from the figure, whose shadows suddenly worked their way up and and wrapped around him, shrouding him in a robe of blackness. He raised his arms again and the shadows came at her, aiming for the tree, but the light was so forceful that it dispursed the blackness around it. The figure slowly turned then, his red eyes locking on her with a look of amusement. A satanic grin slowly crossed his lips as he faced the girl full on.
"Azeirath...there is no hiding...like everthing in the world...you shall join the blackness..."
He raised his hands again and started chanting, the blackness suddenly swirling up and around in a vortex of evil. It turned to her, eyes opening to reveal yellow irises of hate. It extended its arms, reaching out to her and pushing through the light. Out of instinct, Zeiry raised her arms, hands extended before her as she shouted.
"Veilrin Carmei!"
Spells! She knew spell. An explosion of light errupted from her hands, blasting the black creature, causing it to roar in sudden agony as the light grew bigger and bigger, casting it out and pushing the blackness out, leaving nothing but white. She fell to her knees, suddenly weak as a small voice echoed in her head. "Magee...bringer of light and dark, elemental master....you must choose your path...of hate or virtue...of righteous or blackness...there will be those to help you and guild you, but the journey you face is a difficult one...I can feel the darkness in your heart...greed like those before you who gained your abilities, but unlike the others I can see light there as well. I shall wait for you in the city of Carmintine...you are not alone on this journey, child. You shall be helped by others, but there will be those who try to fool you and drag you into the blackness...but have no fear, dear one, for you are strong of heart, body, and mind. Your journey is long and tiring, but always remeber...where there is darkness...light shall follow and from ashes, the phoenix shall rise again...I await for your arrival, but you must first awaken...awaken....awaken....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP!" {whack}
Suddenly struck on the head, Zeiry's eyes shot open as she jolted awake with a loud yelp. "OUCH!" She stared around frantically, her eyes adjusting the the harsh light for a moment. When they adjusted, she was staring up at branches and leaves. The sun's rays broke through, shining on the spot which she laid, surrounded by giant tree roots and grass, flowers were sprouted up around her, along with mushrooms, shrinking away from the sun. Berry speckled brushes sat, forming a small semi-circle around the small clearing she had rested.
"Wh-what?..." Was all Zeiry could manage as she gazed around her in a mixture of awe and sheer confusion. "Where...where am I?..." She blinked then and rubbed her head, wincing in sudden pain. "What just hit me....?"

"I did, of course, you idiot. You fell right ontop of my wild flowers!"

Zeiry almost jumped out of her skin as she whipped around and stared in shock at the person in front of her. It was an old man with a bald head except for a single hair sticking out from the top of his head, shining brightly in the sunlight, but that seemed to be the only place that hair was missing. He had a beird, a massive beird of white hair, dangling down to the ground, which did not seem far from his head. He stood, hunched over an old wooden cane, his milky eyes sheilded by his massive white eyebrows. His skin was bumpy and dirty looking, covering in warts and moles. He wore a greenish, brown robe, draped over his fragile frame all the way to the ground. He wore no shoes, however, prefering to have his bulbous feet and finger-like toes, dig into the ground around him. A large pipe stuck out from his beird, possible in his mouth, but Zeiry could not really tell. She was more focused on the massive, hook nose that hung on his bumpy face.
The old man suddenly chackled, but it did not seem like it was out of joy, his face remained stern as he spoke again.
"I should turn you into a frog, but you may be a little too pretty for such a fate. Your eyes are so big that maybe you would prefer being a deer or maybe a fox?. Ruining my flowers like you did! Do you know who I am, missy!?
Zeiry stared back at him in confusion, her brown eyes suddenly growing larger than normal as she stared at his massive nose. "I-I...I apolo-"

"Come now! Speak up you slime nosed, goat herding, fairy twirling...ehhh....slime...twirling....You get what I mean! Explain yourself!"
"I'm terribly sorry, sir. I did not mean to destroy your flow-"
"To hell with you and let the lich eat your soul!...Who are you?"
"Azeirath Tweed-"
"Azeirath? What an odd name. You have an odd name, missy."
Zeiry shook her head suddenly and rose from her place, dusting herself of, but she stopped when she noticed something. "My clothes..." She was no longer wearing her leggings and her sweater. It had all been replaced by a white robe with red designs on the edges. It came to a stop at her tighs and wear she was wearing thigh-length black socks with went down to knee-high black boots with brown and red trimming. She stood straight and extended her arms out in front of her. She had brown and black, open-fingered leather gloves on her tiny hands and her sleeves ran down her arms, hanging loosely from her arms. She turned her head to look back and noticed a hood, a loose one, with the same red trimmings. "What...the...fu-"
"Missy! Look at what you are doing! Get out of my flowers now!"
Zeiry turned to the old man in sudden panic as she grabbed his frail shoulders. Standing, she suddenly noticed that they were the same height. She gazed at his massive eyebrows and shook him violently. "Old man! Where am I!? How did I get here? What is this place!?"
The old man whacked her on the head again, causing her to fall back and hold her head, whining loudly. "Ouch! What was that for!?"
"I am Girmer, the Great Sage! And you are in Kerkzeal forest, outskirts of Carmintine. And you just destroyed the wild flowers I had made for Asciel, the White Witch. Now if you will be so kind as to get off of my flowers, I will be able to mend the damage your tiny bottom has caused."

"Girmer? Sage?...KERKZEAL FOREST!? CARMINTINE? How did I get here!?"
"That is for you to tell Asciel. She has been waiting for you, Zeiry..." The old Sage smiled then and turned with surprising grace, leaving the wildflowers where they were and walking off towards the woodline. Beconing her with his head, he spoke with strange power. "Now is not the time for questions...a many odd things are happening and I am sure you were not the only one to come here...All will be explained by Asciel, Missy. Now hurry up! You will not keep her waiting. And don't forget your staff!"
Zeiry looked down and suddenly noticed the odd object on the ground. It was a staff, fashioned out of almost white wood that seemed to glow with an odd aura. A single leaf stuck from its tip, perfectly green in the sunlight. She reached up and grabbed it, suddenly feelinga surge of power whip through her. Her eyes widened then as she suddenly came to a realization. "It...really happened...I'm..here?...Is it really possible? How can it be possible...No...I'm dream-"
"Hurry Up, missy!"
Zeiry shook her head and held tightly to her staff, running off after Girmer. All would be answered soon, but she just wondered who all came with her...

I was not really sure how I was suppose to post in so if need be I will redo it ^.^ If I have to, i will make NPC character sheets for Girmer and Asciel!!!~

Last edited:
.:Sera's House:.
~Kanari > Sera, her brother~
24golu8.jpg

When she put on Maleficent I watched with focused eyes, I almost didn't notice the wonderful food that was being brought from the kitchen but the smell quickly woke me from my daze. I answered her question for the drink with chocolate milk and that was brought out as well.

I handed her the tickets when she asked for them and smiled. "They're not for me I can't be around noisy crowds like that, I get anxiety, brother knows. First concert he took me too I nearly passed out." I laughed as I started eating and continued watching the movie. I noticed Sera texting away and I grinned.

The movie finally ended and I was struggling to stay awake. My head would droop and I would quickly swing it back up before repeating again. Sera went to put the dishes away and that was about when I slowly fell back and passed out.

---

The next morning
I sat up from under the covers. I looked around confused but soon realized that I was in Sera's bed. (Place holder for before the concert)

Sera and brother had left around 10, though I didn't want to worry Sera's brother I told him I was going to follow, but when he said it was dangerous I snuck away. I wondered down the sidewalk, happily looking at the stars in the sky. I knew I wouldn't get lost because my sense of direction was amazing.

"Hey little girl!" I heard someone call. I looked back to see two men several feet away from me. Their faces full of mischief and eyes full of hate. Instinctively I started to run. I was pretty fast and I could maneuver easily. The two men followed, trying to keep up. I made sure to not go into any dead ends or secluded areas as I ran, I had watched way to many movies to make those mistakes.

After I was a good ways from them I found an alley that was blocked off by a wired fence. I knew that the other side of that fence would lead out to another part of the city so I jogged to it, nimbly climbed over it, then continued running. I found a dumpster next to a ladder on a wall in the ally. I jumped into the dumpster and listened. After a while I finally heard quick step pass the dumpster, which were accompanied with cursing and words of irritation. When they passed I quietly got out and climbed the ladder to the top of the building to the roof and sat in the middle.

I gazed up at the stars, a few tears had formed in my eyes from fear but I wiped them off. Suddenly something weird had happened to the sky, it began to spin, slowly gaining momentum. My mouth hung in amazement, the sight was truly something to be marveled. Storms of much variety filled the area all at once, and then my world went black.

---

Chapter 2
I opened my eyes to a blue sky and trees. I sat up and looked around in shock and confusion. I found myself in the middle of a clearing surrounded by trees. The clearing was filled with beautiful blue flowers and a small spring was located to the side. As I took in the bewitching sight I soon realized I was completely naked. I jumped up with a quick scream. The first thought that entered my mind was those men had found me, knocked me out like I was before a long time ago, and I was… was… I dropped into a fetal position and stared at the ground, traumatized. I couldn't bear the thought of what could have happened. But why else would she be in the middle of nowhere, just waking up, after being chased by 2 perverted men.

I slowly stood up and walked over to the spring, steam coated the water but my refection was still visible. I fell back once I saw what had become of my face. A red crescent started from under one of my pupil-less eyes, arced around my forehead and stopped under my other eyes. I opened my mouth and felt my canine teeth had grown sharper, as well as my nails. I touched my ears and noticed that they grew slightly longer. I looked at the rest of my body to see if anything else had changed, I almost missed the faint scales on my skin. "What has happened to me?" I whispered as I brought my hands to my head. I then screamed at the top of my lungs, full of despair and fear.

I was alone in a forest naked, with features of some creature. I was alone… Alone. "Alone!" I gasped as my head shot up and scanned the area. "Brother! Sera!" I called out as I stood up and paced. "Oh no, oh no, oh no! Where are they?" My voice went from yelling to a whisper. "Don't leave me alone. Please?" The last word cracked as if I were about to begin crying. I ran to the springs and jumped in. I sunk to the bottom and stayed there, my heart ached as I realized more and more that I may never see the ones I loved ever again. I was beginning to run out of air but I didn't move. I wouldn't be able to stand being alone again. Not after the time I was taken. The edge of my vision started to darken and I began to float up slowly. Before making it to the top my world was once again peacefully black...

Last edited:
Forest Clearing battling the Troll~
Griffin>Tyler

One second cheering for their favorite band and now blinded by a flash of light only to return vision upon a battlefield. A tragedy in the making torn the valley asunder as shield and sword clashed and Griffin watched from the cover of a tree. there were others near him but, they were not Sera and so he instantly scanned the zone. The trees seemed to go on for miles, but no sign of her, many faces; too many really to search through, and she probably was leaning to that back.. well assuming she was even wherever the hell he was now. That was the next question that griffin tried hard not to ask himself in that moment, after all he had to remain focused and stay on his toes. The people behind him were just as confused and.... "Oh Christ am I freaking Naked!"He shouted freaking out as he finally was awake enough to notice the cold air brushing over his pale body.

The only thing that made that moment any less awkward, was the fact that the young girl behind him was looking at him and giggling as she pointed between the other guys junk and his... Griffin did not know how to take that but it seemed like something of a compliment at least. A short lived freedom for comedy and quaint humor though before the Titan's roar rung through the forest and the trees shook in opposition. Griffin turned and caught the bare end of the meal had by the Monstrous creature marching towards them. Already how many were dead by the great maul of this fiend, how many followed, and none of them had weapons? What the hell was he even talking about? Weapons? This place didn't even seem real, and here he was thinking about claiming a sword and fighting off the mighty beast? This was all far too ridiculous!

Griffin scanned the area for something to defend with however as the large mouthed monster came charging in at them. His feet left craters, and his hands and arms could resemble trees, very wort filled trees mind you but trees none the less. it was like this thing was a troll from the Lord of the Rings or something, only much skinnier than those creatures; so he supposed not. it didn't exactly matter though, he needed protection!

The Monster was closing in fast and Griffin coaxed the other two to follow him towards the battle. it seemed like an insane idea obviously, but on the up chance one of the groups was friendly it could easily save their arses, his ascent was slightly interrupted however when a loud crash was heard and the Monster fell flat upon its face. A knotted group of vines rest at its foot and offside of them griffin could see a familiar face. "Tyler?" he announced surprised, but not too surprised by the boys ingenuity. Vines alone would not stop the creature, even Griffin knew that, but tied and knotted they had the strength to at least trip him up if they were thick. "Uhh Tyler get the hell out of there!" griffin shouted as the giant rose from its place and groaned with pure rage. its mighty fist pounded the ground and then it flung itself up and swung its arm around like a bat. Only the bare edge hit tyler and sent him flying backwards, but by that time the raging monster was already directing his rage at the invader.

Griffin continued, not knowing what else he could do in this situation, he moved into the battlefield and grabbed a Long sword. it was far heavier than any of his practice swords; that he and Tyler used at home, but still he grabbed a second one before darting back off into the forest. Tyler was already dipping out, his speed increased by adrenaline and it would easily make it a little harder for griffin to catch up if they didn't stop soon. Griffin knew what Tyler was doing however, leading the beast away from the rest, he must not have impacted too hard with anything after being flicked away, because the Giant continued at full speed ahead. Griffin was in pursuit with two swords, and a long bow with a set of 5 arrows.

The trees seemed to move in a blur around Griffin as he charged past them and jumped around dodging tripping roots. A whisper started to fill his head and then the trees moved of their own accord. Griffins eyes widened and he dodged an incoming swipe of what appeared to be a hand made of wood. Tyler was in sight now and so was the creature that had him almost run down. Griffin shouted their old battle cry and with most of his might flung the Long sword in Tyler's direction. it was bound to be careful work, and Griffin still did not understand what the hell was actually going on but he knew that this thing had to be stopped... and he also knew that if he and Tyler were fighting together.. they were unstoppable... Which was proved very wrong in the next few seconds..

Tyler grabbed his own sword and tried to deflect a hit from the beast only to be flung into a tree, and griffin leaped onto its back. Just barely dodging the probability of being crushed; when it decided to fall on its back instinctively, as if trying to squash a nat. This was not looking very good for the two at all but they stood their ground and at least learned to kite the monster. Tyler struck at him dragging his attention and then Griffin.. they worked well together but they had no chance in gaining any ground here. This was not practice. this was battle and if they fucked up; either of them then they probably both would die.

AzeirathBanner_zpsc372603b.jpg

They walked through the forest, their progression slow, although it seemed as if the old man was in a hurry. Zeiry was full of questions, like how she had gotten here in the first place, but when she opened her mouth to speak, she was interrupted by a sudden and blood curtling Roar followed by a loud thud. Zeiry froze in place, staring out into the forest. "What was that?"

Girmer kept walking, speaking over his shoulder. "As I said, some came with you when you all fell here. Unfortunately, some were not as lucky as you to have fallen so far in the forest, Azeirath. There is a war going on, having started virtually out of nowhere if you ask me...and it seems by the sound of that troll, the people that dropped here as well, may have fallen into the middle of it." Zeiry's eyes widened in sudden fear as she turned towards the noise. She could hear the faint cries of battle in the distance. Turned back to the sage, she spoke quickly. "Are you going to help them!?" The sage turned to her and shooke his head, causing his beard to scrape against the ground. "That is not the job I have been assigned, Azeirath. I must only bring you to the White Witch as instructed. It may seem harsh, but a great many things are to happen in the near furture and sadly, running into battle and being gobbled up by a troll on your first day is not one of them. The others with be okay and you shall meet them some other time. Now is not the right time. Do you understand?"

Zeiry felt her heart sank as she listen to the Sage. A look of saddness seemed to be on his face as well. She spoke softly, tears almost coming to her eyes. "A Sages duty is to heal and protect, but you cannot...I understand how heart-breaking this is to you Girmer and I apologize for bringing it up...I don't want anyone to die, but I see now that it must be in the grand scheme of things...I will continue to follow you and meet this Asciel." She wiped her eyes then and the old man smiled, turning on the heel of his bare feet. "Spoken like a true neutral. No wonder Asciel has her heart set on you."

Girmer led her away from the cries of battle, heading deeper and deeper into the woods, but unfortunately, she could not stop the pain in her chest of walking away. What if Leon had been brought here as well? What if he was the one to be eaten by the Troll. So many questions flooded her head again, but she stayed silent. She just hoped whoever came was alright.

Last edited:
  • Love
Asciel
(With the first arrival of everyone, within seconds of their landing.)

In the glittering city, sat a tower. A giant Ivory tower, dwarfing all the building around it. The sun had just started to rise over the horizon, causing the city to glitter and sparkle like starlight. In the distance the cries of battle could be heard, but the shining town laid undisturbed, unfrightened by the terrored cries of their kingsmen because they were protected. By what exactly? It was a secret that only the town knew of. To share would be a destruction of the city and its downfall....

The tower gazed out over the city, seeming to reach up to kiss the morning sky. Inside the tower sat something powerful. She sat silently in her thrown, her amber eyes cast down on the small orb in her hands. Suddenly, she looked up, her eyes filling with tears of either joy or sadness. She smiled and closed her hands over the orb, brushing her fingers over the smooth, crystal surface as she spoke in nothing more than a whisper.

"It seems it has started...they all have arrived. Soon they shall be waking up, every last one of them and make their way in this world until they cross paths. Some may be pushed towards darkness. Others may join the light, but one thing is certain...none of their lives will be the same..."

She cast her eyes up then and looked out the the sky. A look of concern suddenly came to her face.

"He has risen, my warriors, and it is your job to bring him down...I caution you all to pick the path of virtue, for the path of blackness will only lead you to sorrow...Do not fear, my dears...for you are all loved and watched over..."

She closed her eyes then and sighed, leaning back against her chair for a moment before rising. "Blackness rises and light follows, but what paths shall my heros choose?...Let the journey begin." She walked down her throne to the center of the room and rose her arms up towards the ceiling, the white floors and walls suddenly glowing with amazing power. Her white hair danced about her head then, rising up towards the sky as golden flakes seemed to float around her. She twirled then, her long white dress fanning out around her as she closed her eyes and moved about the room. Dancing...she was dancing with the grace of a swan, each movement natural, yet calculated with extreme expertise. She twirled around and round, the walls and floors seeming to glow more and more and more, turning Gold with the sun's rays touching them more and more. She came to a sudden stop, her arms outstretched as the light seemed to errupt from her and shoot out towards the sky. In a loud voice, she called in almost a scream. "Awaken, my heros! Adventure is calling your name!"
With that her arms fell and the room darkened slightly. Turning, she returned to her throne and sat, again holding the crystal orb in her hands and cooing softly.
"You've only just started..."

Last edited:
  • Love
.:Somewhere in Norindul:.

~Kanari > Neve~

24golu8.jpg

To my surprise my eyes fluttered open and I coughed up water. Sitting over me was a beautiful women. Her skin was pure white, Her eyes golden, her long black hair was in an elaborate bun, she wore a traditional kimono decorated with cherry blossom designs, her lips were red like blood, and it looked like red eye shadow was permanently stained around her eyes and dripped down in a stream from them to the top of her cheeks.

I sat up and leaned over as I continued to cough up water. This was definitely shocking, I never thought I would open my eyes again. Did I really try to kill myself? My eyes widened, I did! That was not like me at all, I wasn't one to give up on life, no matter how bad it was. I looked back at the woman who had saved my life. "Thank you so… much!" I sniffled as I spoke and my vision began to get blurry. I grasped her in a hug, my head rested on her chest. I couldn't hold it in any longer, tears poured from my eyes and I cried out. All the years of built up tears from pain and suffering without crying came crashing down.

"I'm – lost, I don't know w-what happened t-to me! I d-don't know where I am! I don't k-know if I'll ever see brother, o-or Sera, or T-tyler, or anyo-one else I love! And... I triedtokillmyself!!!" I said between huffs and cries, the last sentence I slurred together and kind of screamed it. The woman froze for a moment then wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tight in the hug. The sound of her heart beat began to calm me down and she rubbed my back to comfort me. My own mother wouldn't do this for me even if she had the chance, I never felt like this before, how a motherly hug could make all the bad things in the world go away.

I soon realized that I was draped in a kimono, much too large for me. I pulled back from the hug and wiped my face. "I-I'm sorry, that must h-have been weird for you." I said, still with the after cry huffs. The ends of her lips curved up faintly. "It is okay." She spoke warmly as she gazed into my eyes, then stood up. I couldn't believe that I actually wanted to die before. I was disappointed in myself. But after that, and the letting all my tears flow free I felt reborn. Ok, I'm renewing my vow that I had made years ago. I will not cry, no matter how much pain I'm in or how sad I am. If I cry, it will be out of joy, and joy only. I will smile, for brother's sake. I sat up straight and nodded my head once.

A piercing screech filled the air and the woman looked around with alert eyes. "Let's go." She demanded. "What?" I stood up and looked at her confused and a bit frightened. "Move." She touched my back and started pushing. The neck of the kimono in the back was big so my back was bare at the moment she touched my back, her touch was as cold, like she was made of ice. Chills went down my spine but I picked up the pace and broke out into a run. The woman sped past me, she was graceful, even when running, I couldn't help but marvel, but another screech quickly pulled me back to reality and I ran faster.

Soon we were far from where the screams were heard and actually at a small cave. Dim light shone within and I stopped, hesitating before the entrance. "Follow." She said as she walked in. I ran to catch up and followed her.

Last edited:

To: Griffin and Tyler

untitl11.png

Her vision was black for a long time, even as the tingling sensation of sleep fell from Sera's body and left her feeling very awake. She'd been drifting for some time now amidst an abyss of darkness, as if the night sky swallowed her whole and she was left to float in its dark, damp belly. There was a chill upon her skin, and something hard beneath her back. Blades swung like pendulums against her skin and made it difficult to see through the thick haze of fear that accompanied this silent darkness. Light, a small voice whispered in the back of Sera's mind. Please, I need light... she whispered again, bones absorbed with dread as the moments passed and the darkness continued. Vague lights drifted in the distance but they were too far away to reach, blocked by massive shadows that left gaps in her vision. For some unknown reason, all Sera could seem to feel was a wall of impending doom crushing her into the hard surface she lay upon. And the darkness persisted, until finally Sera knew she would never see the light again.

Light... a bell chimed, and she opened her eyes to see the darkness again. So this void was taunting her now, promising the light and leaving her in the void. Tears stung the edge of her blurry vision, and once more she closed her eyes, succumbing to whatever terrible fate awaited her.

Light...! the bell chimed again, and this time she recognized different layers to the sound, like a chorus of soft murmurs. Sera shook her head, more tears stabbing her closed eyelids until they leaked out along her cheeks. "No... Leave me alone! Is this not enough?" She couldn't understand who, or what would want to taunt her like this. To blind and tease her with what she couldn't have. She was becoming very angry with whatever it was, and at the same time felt powerless to face it. So instead, she brought her arms up and covered her face with them, gritting her teeth to keep from crying more.

Li... LIGHT! the bells screamed in her ears, urgency in their echoing voices. The sound of their despair frightened her that much more, and yet she couldn't keep herself from dropping her arms and opening her eyes again. Sera expected the darkness, had been prepared for it. She hadn't even thought to anticipate something else... a little glowing orb in front of her face, for example. The small ball of light pulsated, sending sparks of energy in every direction. It almost looked like blue fire, though surprisingly no heat radiated from its surface, and no matter how long she stared at the thing, her eyes did not tire or strain from the overwhelming amount of light this sphere cast off. Sera was extremely confused now... and rightfully anticipated something to happen next. But the sphere just floated above her face, illuminating the area around her body with its gentle light. The longer Sera waited for something to happen, the more she felt like this was simply another trick. A ploy to raise her hopes and crush them again.

A soft moan escaped her lips, the dread returning full force, and Sera's eyes fluttering closed again. If they were going to torture her, or kill her, or harm her... whoever it was playing this dirty trick, they might as well have started already. She couldn't handle this confusion and lack of sensory awareness. It was like being blind and numb to the core, a dreadful lack of control that Sera had always felt. This was a terrible way to go out, she thought, though her voice touched nothing but the inside of her skull...

A soft pressure landed on the tip of her nose, and once more Sera found herself looking, despite the internal voice that screamed "JUST A TRICK! JUST A TRICK!" And when she opened her eyes, she found the sphere to be much closer now, so close in fact that the sparks of energy dusted her eyelashes. She was taken aback by the closeness of the alien presence, and found herself with no room to go back. She was laying flat against the ground, and the creature was upon her. This weird glowing orb... that... when she looked closer, Sera found not to be an orb at all. A vaguely humanoid silhouette outlined the body of the tiny creature standing on her nose, though its features were elongated, forming supple edges that definitely weren't human. Not that this could be a human anyway, considering it was a tiny glowing thing standing on her nose. "...What the hell...?"

Light! The creature chimed, and several other bell-like voices echoed from behind. After a moment the figure leaned down, crawling along the bridge of her nose, and extended its tiny little hand toward Sera's right eye. She blinked her eyes shut instinctively, and the create pressed its warm palm against her closed eyelid, repeating the process shortly after on the left side of her face. When the almost immeasurable pressure had gone, Sera opened her eyes again, and this time the creature was floating above her face. Little wings spread out from its tiny body and fluttered, sending off glittering waves of sparks. It looked like... like... a fairy, or something...

... And that's when Sera knew that she'd gone crazy. Absolutely, tee-totally nuts, that or she was dreaming. But the creature floating above her head seemed so real, she almost found herself reaching out to touch it. Somehow, although she knew fairies weren't real, couldn't ever exist in real life, Sera found herself believing in the little spirit. Its soft light was so inviting, so familiar, that she couldn't keep from feeling comforted by it. Unbelievably, Sera was starting to feel at peace here, wherever she'd ended up.

A scream pierced her ears, then, and all semblance of contentment evaporated before Sera's eyes. It was a familiar voice she heard, a cry of panic and fear that tugged at the chords in her heart and summoned a cry in response. "KANARI?!" The veil of numbness pinning Sera to the ground was torn away, and suddenly she was scrambling to stand, willing her weak muscles to perform. Silence befell what she could now see, thanks to the glowing creature, to be a dark forest. Kanari's scream faded, and panic started to set in. In all of the confusion she hadn't been able to tell which direction the noise came from. Kanari was in trouble, and here Sera was standing around like a useless idiot, too frazzled and afraid for the girl's sake to form a coherent plan.

LIGHT! LIGHT! The now-familiar chant drew Sera back to look at the glowing orb, which was pulsating even faster now, flashing too fast for her to clearly see. LIGHT! it continued to chant, until more bell-like voices chimed in, and Sera's vision filled with even more of the glowing orbs. Each one shed a different color, like beautiful stars, and soon enough the entire little clearing she'd landed in was lit by their beautiful light. She counted about ten of the little things spread throughout the trees, although an exact count was impossible once they started to move. The blue one, that which hovered next to her head moments before, took the lead and sped off into the trees on her left. Soon enough the others followed, forming a line of multicolored lights that lead all the way back to Sera. Somehow, their voices spoke to her, and she could tell exactly what the little sprites were doing. They were forming a line for her, a guide she could use to run through the forest, and she bet that guide would lead her to Kanari.

Sera reacted to them without much thought, and started off into the trees after them. She noticed, as she was running, how light and swift her body had become - Sera was even faster than she'd been before, and moved with a startling grace and awareness that was at the same time unfamiliar and completely natural to her. She also noticed, as wind whipped against her skin, that she was completely and utterly naked. That would have bothered her on any possible occasion, except she was too caught up in the fear that Kanari was hurt or in danger to care at this point. So she sped through the forest after the little sprites. In the distance a cacophony of noise resounded, but they were too distant for her to distinguish what exactly caused the commotion. Taking solace in her moment of ignorance, though usually she rejected such a falsified comfort, Sera focused her thoughts and senses on one thing - finding Kanari. Words shouted into the sky after a short time, a small voice calling for her brother and for Sera, and she pushed herself harder to find that voice.

Minutes went by, and she ran at one consistent, incredible speed despite feeling very little fatigue. Kanari's voice had long-since faded and panic was starting to set in when all of a sudden she nearly collided with the group of multicolored sprites, who were bunched together in little pack upon the air. They'd stopped searching, and Sera took that to mean Kanari was close by. They'd stopped in a less-dense part of the forest, and a stream bubbled close by, drawing Sera closer. Nothing seemed particularly odd about the water, and yet the sprites were lining up along the riverbank, singing a chorus of bell chimes to Sera. Without much else to do, she knelt down into the smooth silt-like soil along the edge of the water, and peared into its relfective surface. The blue sprite came closer, wings carrying the creature so that it could touch its fingers down into the dark pool of liquid. Where the sprite made contact with the water's surface, circles of light began to spread like ripples, illuminating what Sera couldn't see beneath the water's surface.

Rocks lined the bottom of the river, nothing too out of the ordinary, although it almost seemed like something had disturbed the riverbed enough to shift the stones around in an unnatural manner. When nothing significant turned up beneath the water's surface, the blue sprite floated away from the river's edge, exploring the soil and grass beyond. Sera followed through the water with careful footsteps, finding her way over the stream by jumping stone-to-stone. Red swirled out into the clear water below foot, and she could feel the soles of her feet sting with fresh scrapes and cuts, but Sera was too concerned over Kanari to really care much. On the other side of the river, the sprites had begun to wander among the grass, as if searching for something. Eventually they began to hum and swarm around the pink orb's location, and Sera had to bend down on her knees to see what they were looking at.

The soil was disturbed here, fresh footprints of two different sizes carved into the ground. One print was small, likely Kanari's, but it was the other pair that worried Sera. They were bigger, though not huge, and more importantly their presence implied that Kanari had been taken by somewhere. Maybe Griffin had found her, maybe the second pair of prints belonged to him... but these feet were kind of small to be Griffin's. "God dammit..." Sera's voice came out sharp and harsh against the quiet forest. She hadn't even thought to be worried about Griffin yet. He was a skilled fighter, sure, but the boy seemed to be a magnet for trouble. Especially when his little sister was involved. Sera couldn't even imagine how he would respond if something happened to Kanari, and she didn't want to find out... for Griffin's sake, or for her own, and especially for Kanari's. Another glance at the footprints told Sera that they were relatively fresh, still damp from the river water. Kanari couldn't have gotten too far away by now, and with the help of these little glowing sprites, Sera had to believe she could be fast enough to find the little girl and her potential captor.

As if they could read her mind, the sprites shot back up into the air, humming in tune with each other. The blue one raced off and soon enough the rest followed, forming a guide that lead Sera back through the forest to her left. She pushed even faster this time, trusting the sprites to find Kanari. In her mind, Sera visualized the little girl, her presence, her personality, her familiarity, and she allowed those emotions to guide the glowing lights. At the time, Sera was too wrapped up in visualizing Kanari to really recognize the sounds that invaded her airwaves. The farther she ran, the louder they got, until ravenous groans and wails were the only existing noise around. Sudden, intense fear stopped Sera dead in her tracks as she skidded beyond the forest's edge and stumbled into a... clearing, full of corpses and people running and a giant ogre looking thing.

And a naked, black-haired boy, clinging to the back of the beast. His back was to Sera and quite frankly she could see nothing more than the familiar shape of his body, the length of his hair and the arms with which he grabbed the creature. And she still knew, beyond the shadow of a doubt, exactly which self-sacrificing idiot had been stupid enough to leap on the back of a disfigured beast. Oh, she prayed it wasn't him, prayed it was a doppelganger, but Sera wasn't dumb enough to believe in falsified comforts. Not now, especially.

"GRIFFIN!"​

Last edited:
FinalAnabelleBanner_zpsd3cd5b01.png~original

To: Anyone

untitl10.png

Anabelle's head pounded as she lay in the grass, staring up at an indefinitely blue sky. Around her small body, tall wildflowers and shrubs bloomed up to block her vision, and she had the distinct feeling of grass or bugs brushing along her body. Her skin crawled uncomfortably and gooseflesh surfaced on her naked arms, legs... actually, her entire body, come to find as she pulled herself up from the ground. When she stood, the force of a throbbing headache nearly shoved Anabelle back onto her knees. What the hell was this? Where was this? The last thing she could remember was driving down the road at midnight, angrily escaping Tyler's appartment, and now...

A valley stretched out in front of her, reaching farther than the eye could see. Every here and there a boulder surfaced to break the otherwise completely green and rather beautiful landscape, which was grossly populated by a large group of similarly naked kids like herself. Odd, because she normally wouldn't have dirty dreams that involved a massive amount of people... But, when had she even fallen asleep? Anabelle couldn't even remember getting home, much less going to sleep. Seriously, what the hell...

Screams echoed through the valley, and Anabelle searched the horizon for their source. Soon enough a massive amount of armor-clad people rushed over the hill, racing toward another less fashionably dressed group of people. "A reenactment?" She questioned to herself, with no other explanation for the two armies marching upon each other and the screams of battle. She'd seen a documentary like this once on the History Channel. People in the states reenacted battles all the time, usually from the Civil War. But somehow these two groups didn't seem to mesh well with her vague recognition of Civil War armor... And anyway, how would she have gotten dumped off in the middle of a battle reenactment? This made absolutely no sense.

People were beginning to run now, screaming in a very convincing manner, and Anabelle couldn't help but to feel a little nervous about this whole situation. Nothing made sense, she couldn't remember how she'd gotten here or where she even was, much less why everyone was naked or why two armies were fighting in the middle of a valley. Fear crept into the pit of her stomach as she crouched down into the grass, eyes glued to the two advancing groups. No sooner did they clash and people of all ages and gender were cleaved into pieces by enemy weapons. Blood soaked the grass, cries of pain echoed through the sky... and a horror unlike anything Anabelle had ever felt burst to the surface. She muffled a cry of terror as a spear pierced through a man's chest, and he collapsed to the ground, choking on his own blood for several long seconds before the life left his corpse. More men and women fell, more bloodshed, and the longer it went on the more terrified Anabelle became. She had no idea what was happening and it scared her to death.

Some distance behind her, a roar pierced the treeline so loud and fierce and inhuman that the blood curdled in her veins. She whirled almost reluctantly to see where the noise had come from, and immediately regretted her decision to do so. The creature was large and twisted and disgusting, something one might see in a horror movie, and broken bodies fell from its bloodied jaw like breadcrumbs. This was simply too much. After watching strange warriors carve each other up, and smelling the stench of coppery blood, Anabelle couldn't take the sight of this new beast. She collapsed into the grass with tears in her eyes, dryheaving, as if her body meant to purge the sight from her memories. Wind lashed against her chilly skin like a whip, and she bowed beneath it. Her eyes clung to the disfigured monster if for no other reason than the fear of not knowing its location.

She was clear across the hill from the monster, a safe distance away, but still she was terrified. Several others were dispersed among the grass in between, like berries ripe for plucking. Some were too terrified to run away, others tried and were caught up in the creature's grasp. It was a massacre, one Anabelle couldn't stand to watch but did so anyway. In the corner of her eye, Anabelle still had sight of the battle over the valley. It seemed like several had run away, mostly from the side that were dressed in rags or animal skins. What little there was left of that group lay in the grass, dead or dying. Those in the silver and gold armor marched along the hill, gathering around some of the other naked kids and trying to talk sense into them. It didn't seem to be doing much help. Anabelle found no comfort in their aid. How could she, while a giant inhuman creature thrashed over the hill and toward the forest in chase of a meal?

Thinking about it again, about the broken bodies that were knashed between the monster's teeth, and of the blood that colored the valley red, Anabelle crawled onto her hands and knees and began to dryheave again. There was nothing left to purge from her body; the memories wouldn't give, she wouldn't forget. So when her body finally gave up, she lay in the grass, sobbing quietly with her face tucked into her shaking hands. A name hung on her lips, one that brought her joy and dismay, one she desperately needed to cry out in hopes that he would find her and fix all of this. But when she found it in herself to make a noise, the name was nothing more than a week whimper. "Tyler..."​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.