Fate/Grandiose Delusion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
You want monster baby seals to smack humans with clubs?

What kind of a sick man are you? O:

Maybe the Seal had this:
the-thing-1982.jpg

That is a freaky film right there!

Well, then go figure out how to make it into a strange noble phantasm.

The seal with a club.

Ah! I actually have a sheet made for Rider Noah...
I have no life.

Well, I'll get moving whenever Phantom gets back to me.

Still working on Guan Yu. Having a tough time thinking of Noble Phantasms...

I asked a long time ago if you wanted me to make a master to partner up with your servant. Silver went around asking around for who wanted to go with David after the fact. I said that I'd already asked you but that if you didn't want to, I'd hop over and do that.

We lost Nightjade.

I asked a long time ago if you wanted me to make a master to partner up with your servant. Silver went around asking around for who wanted to go with David after the fact. I said that I'd already asked you but that if you didn't want to, I'd hop over and do that.
Mmm, just partner with Dave. Mine's not done yet, and I figure you probably want to get to work and such.

We lost Nightjade.
Berserker's spot and 1 Master spot are now open.

@Ornstein I recall you were having trouble with Lancer Guan Yu? You can switch to Zerker if you wish.

@MotherOfCthulhu Yes hello are you still with us?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah. I have an Idea for his NP now

Sure. I'm not so impatient as I wouldn't want to be rude and partner up with someone else when I already offered before getting a reply.

I'll take Berseker. I may not choose to be too ridiculous this time with it. Or I might. I dunno.

Sure. I'm not so impatient as I wouldn't want to be rude and partner up with someone else when I already offered before getting a reply.

I'll take Berseker. I may not choose to be too ridiculous this time with it. Or I might. I dunno.
If you make Hitler again I'mma hit you.

...Ler.

Also, a bit distracted, are you partnering with Dave then?

Goliath needs to be Berserker!

What? But we never even got to him watching anime.

Its up to you. I just offered so its prettymuch up to whether you accept or decline.

Goliath would be considered for irony, definitely.

"What's that stick for? Do you think I'm a dog?"
-Goliath, right before he bites the dust