Fate/Grandiose Delusion

King of Israel is a natural enemy for the Pharaoh of Egypt.
Actually, during the time of Solomon and David, Egypt and Israel had a good relationship.
Plus What I said about the World War I Christmas Truce, Axis and Allies were enemies, but they let that go for a day.

Actually, during the time of Solomon and David, Egypt and Israel had a good relationship.
Plus What I said about the World War I Christmas Truce, Axis and Allies were enemies, but they let that go for a day.
Egypt had a neutral relation with Israel because it was insignificant compared to the growing empire of Egypt. We do know that ancient Egypt didn't like non Egyptians considering they evicted all freeloaders and migrants regularly. Considering Khufu's likely tyrannical nature he wouldn't quite like a king of a kingdom that sprouted from the power void left behind from the battle of Qadesh where Egypt faceplanted and failed.

Of course khufu is like, a contemporary of Abraham. Nevertheless, he'd still have that national pride.

Before Moses, Egyot and Israel got along fairly well. Abraham even went to Egypt, and was a favorite of the Pharoah, but then there's that thing with Sarai, and the plagues...

I really want someone to tell this jokes to David in the RP.

Q. Who is the greatest baby-sitter mentioned in the Bible?
A. David: he rocked Goliath to sleep.

Q. Why was Goliath so surprised when David hit him with a sling?
A. The thought had never entered his head before.

Q. If Goliath is resurrected, would you like to tell him the joke about David and Goliath?
A. No, he already fell for it once.

Can't we just have some food and talk like civilized people without trying to kill each other? Sheesh, even in WWI they had the Christmas truce and gave presents to each other, and didn't kill each other for a day or two.
Day 10: Valentine's Day Truce

I think that Valentine's day = Assassin murders everyone by giving them a kiss

Btw, I made a whole bunch of Biblical related servants.

Berserker: Samson
Avenger: Adam and Eve
Saver: Jesus
Caster: Solomon
Saber: Peter (He cut off some guy's ear.)
Assassin: Judas Iscariot, or Ehud Ben Gera
Lancer: Saul
Archer: Esau
Rider: Noah
Ruler: Augustus Caesar
Shielder: I'll get back to you on that.
If you disagree with these or have better ideas, change what you want.
Gideon makes a better Saber.

Only if she's not hot enough. But really, this David probably isn't that bad since he's more like young David than King David.

Only if she's not hot enough. But really, this David probably isn't that bad since he's more like young David than King David.
True, he is more Shepherd David than King David.

Last edited:
I really want someone to tell this jokes to David in the RP.

Q. Who is the greatest baby-sitter mentioned in the Bible?
A. David: he rocked Goliath to sleep.

Q. Why was Goliath so surprised when David hit him with a sling?
A. The thought had never entered his head before.

Q. If Goliath is resurrected, would you like to tell him the joke about David and Goliath?
A. No, he already fell for it once.

*dies laughing*

I'm sure the twins would love to tease him with those! XD

dishonored_hand_tattoo_by_bewarethe13-d5iognl.jpg

A lighter version of my Command seals.

My revised Servant.

View attachment 56538 View attachment 56539 When using Blessing of Naegling
View attachment 56540
Name: Beowulf
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class: Beserker
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height: 6'6
Weight: 258
Armament: Twin swords - Skullos & Prime
Fruit
Meat
Children
Sparring
Exploring

Dislikes:
Fakes
Disrespect
The cold
Dragons
Bullies

Wish: To be a king once more and live the rest of his mortal life with his family.

Stats:
Strength: A
Endurance: A
Agility: B
Mana: B
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: A+

Class abilities:
Mad Enhancement - B (狂化, Kyōka?, localized as Blind Rage) raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills.[1]

Skills:
Eternal Arms Mastership - A+ (無窮の武練, Mukyū no Buren?) prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance.

Battle Continuation - A (戦闘続行, Sentō Zokkō?,localized as Marshall) is the strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated.

Bravery - A (勇猛, Yūmō?, localized as Fortitude) is the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination.
Noble Phantasms

Name: Blessing of Nægling
4q31b6.jpg

Quote: "Odin bless these blades....Twin Nægling!"
Type: Dual Swords
Range: 0-1 meters/Anti-Unit
Maximum target: N/A
Description: Skullos and Prime morph in a swirl of prana into 2 longswords. These swords are the infamous Naegling that Beowulf used to defeat the dragon that took his life in turn. Due to being broken in half during the fight, he now uses them as dual swords. Once Beowulf grasps these swords his body becomes empowered on a godly level. All stats go up one rank for a limited amount of time depending on how long his master can endure the prana outtake. With this his senses are also heightened (sight, sound, scent, ect) though this can be a double edged sword if someone makes loud noises or shines bright lights at him. While using Blessing of Naegling Beowulf has very little sanity, all he knows is he must fight and kill. After using this NP Beowulf becomes physically exhausted, barely able to move until he rests for at least 6 hours.

Name: Tartarus
4-0_runadium_weapon_greatsword.jpg

Quote: N/A
Type: Greatsword
Range: 0-1 meters
Maximum Target: 2
Description: The greatsword Beowulf used to slay Grendal's mother, this sword can be summoned at Beowulf's will. Inflicts wounds that can't be healed except by waiting 24 hours, and corrodes non-living objects it hits, except for Noble Phantasms.​
Ooo! I like his design! =D

Fun Command Seal, Silver! I will design mine... later. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia