Fate/Grandiose Delusion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Here the Command seal for Charles.
custom_command_seal_by_lanyo120-d4optup.png

That's awesome! As I said, mine is from Dishonored. It's the thing on Corvo's hand.
I have an idea! We are assumed to be members of a cult by townspeople who see the mark son our hands, and thnk they're Either:
A. "Cool Tattoos, man!"
B. "Satanist marks!"

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Raijinslayer
I swear to God, I meant tattoos! It's slang! Look at the context!

Still looks like seduction attempts to me.

Don't be lewd here, mkay? Lewd = rude, dude. Tatsuacchi's too pure for that.

Oh God, Don't people understand context anymore?
Unless you're being sarcastic/joking. I don't get that if it's typed.

I am soup-or-cereal, thank you very much.

Harassment isn't appreciated. This is a no-lewd zone.

I found some Romans who could qualify as Lancers:
Emperor Constantine
Julius Caesar
Pompey
Cinncinattus (sp?)
Or
Mark Antony

And for the last time:
I wasn't harassing her! I swear to God, some people!

I'm already using Guan Yu. Though I'm afraid to put down his Height, because there is no records on his height, but he was believed to be 9 Chi (which in American Measurements) roughly goes to about...over 9 feet tall.

Your lewdness is clouding your judgment. You must go to the mountains and become pure, just like Bear Puncher.

Then you can punch bears, and your purity can warp reality with its sheer strength.

I'm already using Guan Yu. Though I'm afraid to put down his Height, because there is no records on his height, but he was believed to be 9 Chi (which in American Measurements) roughly goes to about...over 9 feet tall.

Might as well use Goliath! We can have face off 2! (He did reportedly have a spear.)

9 chi is like 10 feet. But its anime physics so... who cares? I'm pretty sure Iskandar was reportedly short but look at him.

I think we are just gonna stick with 7 feet. Or around that area.

IN the west, you command seals, in Soviet Russia, Seals command you!!!

• Love
Reactions: Minerva
I really want this to happen.