Fate/Grandiose Delusion

Depends what you headcanon Angels as. They're not Heroic Spirits, so the Grail can't summon them. You can say they're like Elementals, or a Phantasm Race, or even just Illusory Demons that were materialized from normatively good wishes. They're not HSs either way so they can't be Servants.

In the first place, I should probably clarify that summoning stuff like that requires ridiculous prep and a team of 10+ magi in a Grand Ritual, at base minimum. Even then you can't control it and it'll just kill you.
St Michael: Appears and #rekts the N00bz who summoned him.

Another note: Combat between Moses and David will be... Awkward...

Honestly, David would probably recognize Moses super fast. Israeli king ought to know about one of their most famous historical figures... barring him exceeding normal expectations as he will be a borderline ancient hikikomori minus around Ramses, Nefertari, and to a lesser degree the head court magician. Moses wouldn't recognize David unless he was introduced to a modern day Bible, though.

Honestly, David would probably recognize Moses super fast. Israeli king ought to know about one of their most famous historical figures... barring him exceeding normal expectations as he will be a borderline ancient hikikomori minus around Ramses, Nefertari, and to a lesser degree the head court magician. Moses wouldn't recognize David unless he was introduced to a modern day Bible, though.
Exactly, David wouldn't want to hurt Moses.
We should have wehre David Introduces himself to Moses REALLY Excited, and Moses is just like
'Who are you?"

I was honestly expecting something sort of like that to happen naturally in some variety.

Alright, lets get this show back on the road!

I'd like to wait for at least two out of the remaining three Servants to get summoned before I start actually doing stuff. It's just mean otherwise~

So, Who are we missing, Assassin, David, and who else?

Eh, I'll give him forty days before I quit.

Me and Nev seem to be just about finished finalizing the Moses deets.

I'm not going to have Loek summon David till the next phase.

36 days.

I'll stop.

Still here, won't be able to post over the weekend, and does anyone now where soem of our people went, I was kinda waiting on NRVNQSR, but I guess he's out, anyway, I'll post on monday most likely, as right now I'm too tired