Fate/Grandiose Delusion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
You want monster baby seals to smack humans with clubs?

What kind of a sick man are you? O:

Maybe the Seal had this:
the-thing-1982.jpg

That is a freaky film right there!

Well, then go figure out how to make it into a strange noble phantasm.

The seal with a club.

Ah! I actually have a sheet made for Rider Noah...
I have no life.

Well, I'll get moving whenever Phantom gets back to me.

Still working on Guan Yu. Having a tough time thinking of Noble Phantasms...

I asked a long time ago if you wanted me to make a master to partner up with your servant. Silver went around asking around for who wanted to go with David after the fact. I said that I'd already asked you but that if you didn't want to, I'd hop over and do that.

We lost Nightjade.

I asked a long time ago if you wanted me to make a master to partner up with your servant. Silver went around asking around for who wanted to go with David after the fact. I said that I'd already asked you but that if you didn't want to, I'd hop over and do that.
Mmm, just partner with Dave. Mine's not done yet, and I figure you probably want to get to work and such.

We lost Nightjade.
Berserker's spot and 1 Master spot are now open.

@Ornstein I recall you were having trouble with Lancer Guan Yu? You can switch to Zerker if you wish.

@MotherOfCthulhu Yes hello are you still with us?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah. I have an Idea for his NP now

Sure. I'm not so impatient as I wouldn't want to be rude and partner up with someone else when I already offered before getting a reply.

I'll take Berseker. I may not choose to be too ridiculous this time with it. Or I might. I dunno.

Sure. I'm not so impatient as I wouldn't want to be rude and partner up with someone else when I already offered before getting a reply.

I'll take Berseker. I may not choose to be too ridiculous this time with it. Or I might. I dunno.
If you make Hitler again I'mma hit you.

...Ler.

Also, a bit distracted, are you partnering with Dave then?

Goliath needs to be Berserker!

What? But we never even got to him watching anime.

Its up to you. I just offered so its prettymuch up to whether you accept or decline.

Goliath would be considered for irony, definitely.

"What's that stick for? Do you think I'm a dog?"
-Goliath, right before he bites the dust