Fate/Grand Order - Worlds Made of Glass - OOC

Is the arrow lodged into Saber's chest? Can it be seen? Is he bleeding? anything else to note of his condition?

how far away did the enemy archer land? did the skeletons show up beside him or in front or behind?

In order: Somewhat not completely Arthur's Armor, and magic resistance took some of it for him. It can be seen. He is bleeding due to the effects of the phantasm rather badly. He is still conscious but he can't stand up at the moment. He just took a shot that killed Achilles. And it hit him where Mordred stabbed him.

He landed on the other side of the school a fair distance away the skeletons came from behind him. They're dragon tooth though.

@VanceXentan What would be the best way to help Saber and could the masters do anything to help?

Remove the arrow, keep Saber from bleeding out, and allow Leon to use a command seal to force heal him. No one here specializes in healing magics, nor has a mystic code to do so and as such Leon has to use one of his seals. Even if they did have healing magics he was hit with a noble phantasm.

Alright, I liked how you picked Paris(Alexander) as Archer. Is he acting so arrogant because that how he is or a side effect from a blackening or corruption? I'll be posting soon.

A mixture of both. The blackened is bringing out his darker more prideful side. He killed Achilles why be modest about it? His name should strike fear into anyone.

I can't blame him for boasting about that. Many attribute Achilles death to Apollo rather than him. I imagine in normal holy grail war his NP would be somewhere on the level of Gae Bolg. It probably kills 99 percent of the time.

Well once you defeat him I'll tell you about the actual phantasm more but for now he's still alive suffice to say it causes bad wounds. Arthur survived thanks to his skills.

Posted. Sorry for the wait.

Reactions: Blighted_Agent
It happens don't worry about it.

I'll try to post tomorrow.

Reactions: Blighted_Agent
Cush you're calling Rider Lancer in your post.

anyone care to reply?

Cush you're calling Rider Lancer in your post.
Sorry about that, fixed it. I didn't get notices for the OOC. If you ever need to get in contact with me just @me. I usually get it and sorry for how long I took to post this time.

I will in all likelihood be unavailable this coming week, in a place with little to no Internet and no comp.
Will try to sneak in a post when I can, but no promises.

Sorry for the delay, trip got extended. I'm finally back, will get a post done before tomorrow night.
Happy new year's to you two.

Yep same to you.