Fate/Grand Order - Worlds Made of Glass - OOC

I'll post tonight.

And Archer did respond, asking what's the most he can manage with his sword production. One of my posts is split in half, the first section contains Archer's questions.

Alright then that was my mistake I edited my last post to have caster respond.

Sorry I've been busy i'll try to reply to who posted last when I can.

Reactions: Blighted_Agent
Hey, we are both looking for the grail correct? Just need to be sure. @VanceXentan

Hey, we are both looking for the grail correct? Just need to be sure. @VanceXentan
you're hunting down assassin like Rin suggested. Assassin would be stupid to try, and attack the main group face first. With archer dead they lack anything we know about that they can use as a distraction.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
I apologize for the lack of a reply just not found the time to really get anything down @Blighted_Agent if your with Leon's gang why did you give no response to the golden boy? You don't need to reply to him but he is what's going on with the group at the moment.

That can't be right, Leon is leading the vanguard to fight with Cu-serker, yes? they went to fetch goldkid and from there are gonna try and confront berserker and anybody else who shows up. Haadran went the other way with Rin and Sabrina to have his Archer help in the fight against the corrupted assassin.

Alright then I must've read that wrong I thought you sent Haadran along with Leon. I'll type up something tomorrow.

On a side note I finally chose to become p2p for f/go (i spent free money on it from surveys, and Christmas google play cards but never money I had personally.) only 50$ but I got Jeanne Alter, and Edison. Pretty happy...still feels wrong to spend money on a gatcha though.

When they release Epic of Remnant I'll probably start spending cash. Caster and Saber just look so badass.

Personally I wasn't a big fan of Jeanne Alter but I love buster servants like Herc so Jeanne is down my ally in terms of gameplay. Besides using the same site I took the surveys on I can just regain my money...slowly...

Glad you managed to snag Jeanne. I've heard horror stories of people selling their cars trying to get her and coming away with nothing.

Personally, as long as one doesn't spend too much on Gacha, I think it's not a problem. Stay F2P most of the time, drop a bit now and then when there's something real good or desired coming up, it just makes sense to me.

I can't actually play F/GO since it wasn't released for Latinamerica and jumping through the required vpn-like hoops to play it isn't something I want to do.

Well I'm sorry to hear that. On the bright side you're not getting a Korea release. In Korea they literally are getting rushed to catch up to Japan which has a whole year on them or more. You can't save for jack because its going too fast.

Yeah don't get me wrong though I was ecstatic to get Jeanne even showed her to the director of the anime guild. But yeah the horror stories are real. I got stupidly lucky. 120 saint quartz is essentially what it took to pull her for me. 16% chance. The REAL horror story is of the guy who mortgaged his fucking house to get Scathach...and didn't get her.

That sounds really terrible for the korean guys, wonder why they chose to go for that.

... good gravy, the enire house? RNGsus giveth and RNGsus taketh >_<

Because Japan wants to catch them up quick. China is something similar while the U.S was given a basic 'go as Japan did'. Except we got exclusive, and different banners. Like filler rome banners and such. We got shafted with the thanksgiving day gatcha though since it came out before Japan's new years we lost Mordred, and Jack for Okita who had just been aired from the Guda Guda.

That's what I've been told at least. Dude sold his entire house for a single digital character on a gatcha game. Worse part is the lore means it could mean Scathach willingly rejected him. FGO's summoning system in lore means characters willing show up for you.

I understand, rough for everybody in different ways but at least it seems America isn't getting the short end of the stick that badly.

I know I jokingly declare "Waifu, at any cost.", but this is ridiculous.

And well, should've expected no less from that traitorous bitch.

(Sorry, but I just really, really REALLY hate the fucking scat hag)

I'm not sure why you would but I feel I shouldn't ask.

What does the area where they currently are look like? Are there any open fields in the visible vincinity?