Fate/Atlas (A Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Might I still be able to take the Caster spot by any chance?

(Unless the lewd one doesn't want Musashi as Berserker anymore, then I would be more interested in that one~)

Oh hey, Yandereclock. You the same one in RPG, who joined that Fate RP that unfortunately didn't take off?

All of them. Yes ;w;

Thankfully now one finally did take off, just gotta see how long it's going to last...

lol. Well, the caster spot is still open, but I'm not sure about berserker since someone apped Chu chu as as berserker a page back. Oh and assassin spot is open as well.

Oh, you're right o3o

I thought that he wanted to have the leftover spot, but totally ignored that he made Berserker Cu a post or two later.

Maybe he won't stab himself for once~

Do you guys want me to pair you up or do you want to choose your master/servant?

Honestly, I'll be fine with whoever. I'd just prefer that they don't pull a Caster and murderise me five posts into the RP.

I like the idea of random master and servant pairings.

My friend and I wanted to RP as a pair if that's okay.

This RP seems really interesting (read: A LIVE FATE ROLEPLAY! I HAVE TO JOIN THIS!), So here is my take on a master!

Psychic-Detective-Yakumo-anime-35225677-500-341.jpg
Name: Barthomeloi, Maximillion

Servant: (Can be left blank for now)

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Height: 5'11"

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Heterochromatic (Brown/Red)

Blood type: AB+

• Home-cooked meals: you can never bribe him with money, but if you offer him some good, homemade food? He'll jump on the first opportunity. He rarely had them and he is a downright terrible cook.
  • Chess: A better solution for his strategizing needs than jumping onto the fields of an actual warfare. It's cleaner, and also healthier.
  • Family: Not the Barthomelois, but the idea of having a healthy relationship with people you can depend on appeals greatly to him.
  • When someone is stroking his ego: No explanation needed.

Dislikes:
  • Embarrassment: He cannot deal with it efficiently. The one inflicting it shall DIE.
  • Lies: He is a Lawful Evil, who is extremely lawful he rarely ever lies – unless it is a life and death situation… like when his older sister called him and said "we need to talk". He despises it greatly when lies are directed to him.
  • Microwaved and/or instant foods: No.
  • Losing: Another No.

Magic:
  • Quality: A++
  • Quantity: B

Abilities:
  • Strength:
Being a legitimate Barthomeloi "prince" enables him to inherit the special Blue Blood Noble Magic Circuits. Single shots of his magecraft are able to completely destroy magically bounded rooms and walls to a certain level. Other than that, he has no other significant special thaumaturgy traits. In spite of that, the most fearsome trait of Maximillion is actually his tremendous intellect. He has a great talent for analyzing and observing everything in his presence, allowing him to better utilize or salvage a situation even when it's nearly irreversible.

• Weakness:
Maximillion cannot heal. It is a fact that cannot be changed. His healing abilities are extremely dreadful that when he ever tries to heal someone, it will only worsen the damage. The only healing aspect he could do was his very limited self-regeneration done by his circuits… which technically means that this trait is not of his doing, not really. Another weakness is due to the way he was brought up, he relies only with his brain and magic. He has no knowledge on how to use non-magical self defense techniques (eg. Guns, Technological Weaponry, Martial arts, etc.) and with his ego, he decides that he has no need to learn them. His arrogance contributes greatly to prove this as his utmost fatal flaw.

Wish: World Domination.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really care about compatibility.

Wait, the Grail still have that angry guy in it right? Coz I could totally see how world domination as a wish would end like.

Reactions: Rylarth
If an Avenger is created? Sure, I guess?

Seeing as the Master trend is going more towards crazy guys instead of cute girls, I doubt Nursery Rhyme would be able to materialize, so let's go through some OCs I have lying around instead~

zh58Sf3.jpg

Name: Lilith
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class: Caster
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Height: 166cm
Weight: 66kg
Armament: Clothes, Claws
Dislikes: God
Wish: For the destruction of Gods creation

Stats:
Strength: D
Endurance: C
Agility: C
Mana: A
Luck: E
Noble Phantasm: A

Class abilities:
Territory Creation: A
The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible.

Item Creation: -
Due to the summoning ability of her Noble Phantasm, this skill has been lost.

Personal Skills:
Mental Pollution A:
Makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy, due possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution.

Mystic Eyes: A
Lilith possesses Mystic Eyes that enchant the souls of men she looks at and of those who look at her. They will unconditionally fall in love with her, lust after her body and view her as the only thing important in their life.

Numerology: A
The magecraft system related to the Kabbalah's Thaumaturgical Theory. Lilith can cast spells by turning images she can visualize easily into spells that cause nature interference.

Shapeshift: B
Refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. Lilith can transform into a more human looking version of herself and into a black snake.

C1lNxd2.png

Noble Phantasms ()
Name: Origin of Sin - The Fall Of Man
Quote: "Let me open your eyes..."
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1
Maximum target: 1
Description:
Lilith, as the being who is ultimately at fault for bringing sin about humanity, by tricking Eve and Adam into eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge, wields the power to transform all the sins of the world into a deadly curse, by focusing them on one point on her body, be it her lips, her hand or any other part. After the curse is placed on the victim by touching them with said part, their body will quickly start to erode and decay, starting from the point of origin and spreading over the whole body.

While humans stand no chance against the curse and will turn to dust in a matter of seconds, Servants, not possessing a body of flesh and blood, will experience a slower, though in the end still lethal, version of the curse which will take hours or even days, depending on their Magic Resistance. The only true way to be safe, is to be protected by one's faith or to have the blood of a god in one's veins.

Name: Mother of Demons – Smelter of Souls
Quote: "May my children bring the chaos."
Type: Anti-Army
Range: 1-10
Maximum target: 100
Description:
The Noble Phantasm that encompasses her very being. Lilith, who gave birth to hundreds of demons every day after she ran away from Adam, can do so even as a Servant, if in a slightly different manner. Instead of going through the lengthy process of copulating with men, she simply steals their souls and flesh, smelting and combining them in her externalized womb. After a certain amount of time, depending on the strength and the number of the demons, her womb will give birth to the new children, who will follow her mother's every command.

@Rylarth
Accepted

@YandereClock
How strong are the demons, does she require to spend prana to keep them in anchored in the world? How many can she make in total (as does she have an upper limit)?

@YandereClock
How strong are the demons, does she require to spend prana to keep them in anchored in the world? How many can she make in total (as does she have an upper limit)?
The basic, low level, mass production demon is about as strong as a dragon tooth warrior, the big version as strong as one of Avicebron's big golems.

Nope, she doesn't have to continually spend prana to keep them materialized, since they can draw mana from nature.