Fate/Atlas (A Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero RP)

Oh yeah, even if you want to go with parameters themselves being treated as the rank by which they go up, or you want to treat them purely as numerical values which is contradicted, it doesn't matter in a RP since its just up to the GM and his/her interpretation of mechanics.

Won't change much anyway regarding character theme, so meh.

Here is the thing for me, it doesn't make sense if you have rank up and you go from B to A but then suddenly jump from A to A+. Going up 10 or 20 makes sense but going up 50 is ridiculous.

Here is the thing for me, it doesn't make sense if you have rank up and you go from B to A but then suddenly jump from A to A+. Going up 10 or 20 makes sense but going up 50 is ridiculous.
Which is why I said its entirely up to your preference. I'll change stats or change out Cu for someone else, but I'll sit on the Zerker spot unless you have specific restrictions on the Avenger class.

Avenger class is open if you want it. Though currently there is only possible servant for that role that I know of.

Avenger class is open if you want it. Though currently there is only possible servant for that role that I know of.
Hence why I said restrictions. What do you say the requirements for being an Avenger is?

I'd also like to be a master if thats possible.

Well unless new information comes out, there is only one avenger.

And yes you may be a master.

Well unless new information comes out, there is only one avenger.

And yes you may be a master.
Alright then, your taking the "scapegoat for evils" approach for Avenger I presume?(Which might be applicable to a certain religious figure).

Alright I'll be creating a ploy witch for a master soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
A plus is a momentary boost at an arbitrary time.
Rank up is treated as +10. Since adding a + is something else.
Therefore going from A to A+ means that for a moment you can do double. However, the rank "A" is still the same so we can't call this a rank up. Rather, just the addition of a plus.
On the other hand going from A to C+ is even worse because your rank went down. Therefore this can't be a rank up either.
So then the most common interpretation is that when you rank up A rank it goes to imaginary rank, numerical 60.
But again, considering this is an RP, it's entirely up to the GM and his decision on how these things work since they're still rather ambiguous.

A plus is a momentary boost at an arbitrary time.
Rank up is treated as +10. Since adding a + is something else.
Therefore going from A to A+ means that for a moment you can do double. However, the rank "A" is still the same so we can't call this a rank up. Rather, just the addition of a plus.
On the other hand going from A to C+ is even worse because your rank went down. Therefore this can't be a rank up either.
So then the most common interpretation is that when you rank up A rank it goes to imaginary rank, numerical 60.
But again, considering this is an RP, it's entirely up to the GM and his decision on how these things work since they're still rather ambiguous.
I know this is suppose to be true but I cannot find good examples of this. For example Siegfried has B+ strength. They give no reason for the + sign. While Mordred goes around on the battlefield making everyone else strength look like crap with her B+ strength all the time. I know there are suppose to be temporary but I cannot find examples of this.

Anyways I do like the idea of imaginary number ranks.

Indeed, or atleast someone with a family line like hers in this alternate verse.
その魔術系統は母から受け継いだ他に例のないものであり、「最後の魔女」と称される。
純血の魔女マインスターの血統に伝わる秘儀。神秘を体現する魔術世界の中にあってもすこぶるつきの異端であり、破格の魔術系統。

I know this is suppose to be true but I cannot find good examples of this. For example Siegfried has B+ strength. They give no reason for the + sign. While Mordred goes around on the battlefield making everyone else strength look like crap with her B+ strength all the time. I know there are suppose to be temporary but I cannot find examples of this.

Anyways I do like the idea of imaginary number ranks.
Actually, you don't need a reason for the + sign. A common misinterpretation people have is that the + sign is conditional. That is, if you do something, you get the doubling. In fact, it's just a momentary boost that can happen when the Servant wants it to. And it's rare.

mcdoc
In other words, an ability ranked B+ would normally be weaker than an ability ranked A, but can momentarily exceed it by doubling its own power from 40 to 80.

I just realized I'm probably the weakest Servant on paper in this RP, with even Assassin possibly outranking me. lol

I'll go ahead and retract me being a master, I have a lot on my plate right now so I think I can only manage a servant.

I just realized I'm probably the weakest Servant on paper in this RP, with even Assassin possibly outranking me. lol
This reminds me, since Semiramis is a leftover, is the assassin spot still open?