Farthern Legends

Zar'Le grinned slightly. "I might have hurt your spirit then, but I will hurt your body now! And I'll make sure you and your 'love' will be together again! For the rest of eternity!" He ran towards him again, but just before he reached him, he slid down, attempting to get between his feet, attempting to cut them.

Eclipse closed his eyes trusting his timeing. He jumped just before the komodo got close to his feet he kicked him in the back of the head as he made himself go flippinginto the air. " You think i will be that easy? I have trained since that night i have been tuaght by the best and you think you can beat me?!!"

The komodo quickly gets back up onto his feet. "I could always hope. But I've been killing people for years before I met you and your friend. I think, at least." He stood, holding both his swords in front of him. "Come at me then, if you hate me so!"

Eclipse ran to the komodo at full force he slashed then faked to the right as he dipped down and came up on his left slashing at the komodo's achelies tendon.

He fell for the feint, earning him a cut to the heel. He hissed loudly in anger at the sudden cut, and he jumped at the fox in rage, swinging his blades, as well as the claws of his feet.

Eclipse stayed calm as he dodged every swing parrying a couple at a time here and there. " You will not kill me as long as you have the incentive to kill. " He said as he grabbed ahold of the komodo's hands and pressed hard on his wrists makeing him drop his two swords, He then flipped over him as he pressed his knee to his back makeing him fall to his knees he then places the sharp end of his blade to th komodo's neck looking down at him with every thing he needed to let his hand slip. " Have any thing else to say? "

Zar'Le growled up at the fox. "Yes. Killing me won't bring her back. It'll only make you a killer as well." He glared up at him, hissing angrily. So this was how it was going to end? Beaten by the mate of one of his victims? Well, at least it was fun while it lasted...

Eclipse decided not to kill him but yet just knock him out, so he turned his blade around ad hit him over the back of the head. " Hmpf not even worth staining my blade with his blood.. " he said as he tied him up dragging him back to where patch was.

Patch shook his muzzle, but stayed back. Sadly. Anger, rage, hatred; it drowned out the one thing the boy forgot. The love his girl must have had for him. Would she have truly wanted this? Would she, if still living, have been able to love a man who killed out of anger? He sat, and waited for whatever was to come. The boy had to make his own path; all Patch was there to do was try and guide him.

He smirked slightly, standing, "Good choice my boy. Now come on. I owe you a pint, I think."

As soon as he reached patch he huffed and puffed. " I diddn't kill him i just meerly knocked him out and tied him up.. I'm takeing him back to my home town to be tried as a murderer. "

"Not today; we have to get to the coast. First, we stop in town. We'll come back for him." Patch said, rolling his shoulder. "Locklin and Delphi will stay here until we leave town." He looked over at the murderer, shaking his head. If he was honest with himself? He wasn't any better than him. He killed just as much as he showed mercy. "Now let's go, I owe my grand-nephew a pint."

" Hehehe. " He giggled lightly as he smiled his hand still bleeding.

Patch shook his head, putting a hand out and wrapping the boys cut. "It's not deep, doesn't even need stitching. You'll be right as rain after tomorrow." Patch said, turning and starting off toward the town.

Eclipse followed close behind as he had forgoten to cover his blade.

Patch stopped at the edge of town, buying an old cloak. It was more like a thin patch-work quilt, made of dark colors of course, but it would work. "New friend, Patchy?"
"Grand-nephew, Walt." Patch said, pitching his voice to sound older than he was. He threw the cloak over Eclipse's shoulders, fastening the clasp at the neck. Though a few inches short, half-way up the ankles, it covered the sword. And Walt wasn't one to gossip or ask questions. "Don't take it off, m'boy. You'll catch cold." Then he turned and started off into the small town, nodding to some of the creatures that recognized him and waving to a group of kids. This had been his home away from home for years.

Eclipse just walked beside patch saying nothing what so ever, he yawned a bit his teeth glinting in the light as he scratched his left ear.

The bar was only just opened up, but Patch walked right in, looking at the bar before glancing back at Eclipse. "Feel free to talk, but remember why we're here. Who knows, someone you know could be here." He smirked, waving to the bar tender. "Two pints, Lucus, then water." The man nodded as Patch went and sat down at a table.

Eclipse sat down next to patch feeling a bit scared being sarrounded by people he didn't know.

"Easy, kid." Patch muttered, tossing Lucus a gold coin as the man brought the drinks over.
"Friend or foe with ye, Patchy?" Lucus said, sitting the drinks down as he caught the coin.
"Grand-nephew, mate."
"Ah, first drink kid?" Lucus said, chuckling. "Don't down it all in one go like Patchy and me did back years ago. Ye won't breath to well." He chuckled, turning and walking back to the bar.
Patch took a drink, looking at Eclipse, "You'll be fine, kid; new town, new place; I get it. But you'll adjust."

He grabbed his drink as he took a sip of it. " Mmm yumm. " He said as he took another drink.