Farthern Legends

"We'll make it in time, but we have to stop at the inn first. The horses need to be stabled for the night and I need to collect the debt from the inn keeper." Patch said, rolling his shoulder mid-stride and glancing back at Nari. "It'll be plenty of time to swim, young one."

Nairi just watched as they neared the ocean. She could smell the water now as they moved forward. She enjoyed these people's company as they continued on. She looked at Jin'ichi as the closer they came the more Jin'ichi seemed on edge. He was the older and elder. The sixth in a line of people that existed in the sole purpose to stop evil and stop good from overpowering evil as it could possibly turn evil itself. She was number thirteen and the newest of the group. She had still much to learn but with what she felt from Jin'ichi. She felt he wanted to remove her from the group. She didn't know for what reason but he was probably among the friendliest of all of them and she knew he only wanted good.

She continued to think as she watched the ocean in front of them.

Eva slowly came out of her daze, blinking away the pleasant images. She looked back to Patch with curiosity. "How is it that the inn keeper owes you?"

"I saved him and his daughter back near eighteen years ago. He said I could have whatever I want and I said free room and board wouldn't be far out of place." Patch said, chuckling lightly. It wasn't like he'd done a great thing; they were hardly in any real danger. But the father had insisted, and Patch wasn't one to reject offers.

Eclipse smiled. " Uncle may i go back to my ferrel form i have it completely controlled. " He said as he hopped off of the horse and gave his father the puppy dog eyes.

It's not ferrel...its demon. Patch thought, but looked at his son. It would be easy to get Eclipse under control if the demon took over; Patch had been doing it for years. "Go ahead, nephew."

Eclipse quickly whent into his ferral form as he started to walk along with his father and the others.

Nairi and Jin'ichi eyed Eclipse as he changed. Neither said anything as they continued to look forward. It didn't seem to bother Nairi that much but Jin'ichi seemed to be a bit on edge.

Eclipse looked back to Jin'ichi and Nairi and smiled lightly. " Hey you ok back there fleshy? " he said as he luaghed lightly.

"Kinda freaks me out when you turn like that." Jin'ichi replied as he looked at Eclipse. "Gives me nightmares mostly... So you have been training? I felt it in that punch. Lucky you didn't kill me there." He replied with a smile as he looked at Patch. "Next time though, aim for the skull. I would rather have my brains smashed out than being disemboweled."

" Heh sorry. " He said as he pinned one ear back against his head. " And yes i have been training since i was a kit. " He said as he looked to his father then back to Jin'ichi.

"I'm joking. It woke me up and I won't fall for that again. Just be wary of those certain individuals. Brutal power and strength does not win all the battles even though I appreciate you scaring them off. Those illusionists were frightening when they were single but with groups we should be more cautious. You took one of them out and I believe they won't forget. Also, glad to see your the same like Nairi. Our leader had trained her until very recently. She is insanely fast but I feel she continues to hold back." He replied as he looked at her. "I don't know for what reason but she has one I am certain."

Nairi just looked down at Patch as Jin'ichi talked.

"So what did you learn from your training?" He asked.

" Well the basics of swordsmanship along with alot of whitelotus for up close and personall battles. " He said as he looked ahead of him his tail swishing through the air as he took each step.

"Master Guild taught him everything I was taught. The old man took good care of Eclipse, specially after his father went off." Patch was talking about himself, of course; he wasn't proud of that. "The ferrel form is new for him, but it's simple enough."

Eclipse smiled lightly as he looked ahead. His hightend senses picked up something ahead. " Hey there's something up ahead. " He said as he got low to the ground.

Eva halted Delphi and looked ahead but couldn't see anything. She continued to stare forward as she asked him, "What did you see Eclipse?"

" I don't know but it was big and bright... " He said as he returned to walking.

( Guys its me eclipse my old account kinde3a died on me so i made a new one. )

(That is bad hope you can try to get it back :/)

Nairi just stared at Eclipse as she jumped off Patch and began to walk alongside them. Entwining her fingers together as she simply asked him what was on her mind. "What do you think it was?" She asked innocently.

" Honestly i don't know... All i do know is that it was big... " He said as he kept walking.