Farthern Legends

"Come on, kid." Patch said, pulling Locklin to a stop. "It's not a decision to be made today. It won't be made until you're face to face with him. Don't think about it now."

" No thats not what im thinking about.... I'm thinking about what my mother would do if i came home sevearly wounded.. " he said as he looked at his scar. " Hell she don't even know of this scar either. "

"Least you have a mother to worry." Patch said, clicking his tongue. Locklin and Delphi started moving again; he had trained them after all. "She'd worry about you, then take care of you and scold you for being so idiotic."

" Well we will find out when we go back home.. " He said as he shifted his blade that was in it's sheath clipped to his hip.

"It'll be fine, kid." Patch said, shaking his head. "And when we get to town, cover that sword. Last thing I need is these people knowing a new wielder is out and about. There's a reason I keep mine on my back; when I wear a cloak, it's hidden."

" Right. " he said as he kept looking ahead.

Patch shook his head and rode on in silence, stopping at the hill overlooking the town. He sighed, dismounting and pulling the pack free. "Saddle's staying, Locklin; might have to get away quick today." He said to the stallion, looking over at Eclipse. "Climb down, kid; we're not taking the horses in." He pulled a cloak from his back, tossing it over his shoulders and adjusting his blade. He ruffed his fur a bit, pulling the hood up and hunching over slightly. "As of right now, you're my niece's son. You're traveling with your great uncle to the coast to visit my brother, whom you've never met. You don't talk much, solid quiet type. A fighter, but not noticble. Get it?" This town hadn't had any trouble in years and Patch wasn't willing to start it. Best to pretend to be something different.

Eclips nodded as he threw on his shirt which was big enough to covor his blade. " Hmmmm i sense something bad is about to happen.. " He said as he looked behind himself catching a small dot out in the distance. " Can it be him...? " He said as he grabbed ahold of his blade's hilt ready to unsheath it if it was.

Z'greel.jpg
Zar'Le was walking along a road towards a town, where he had some business to take care of. He was a muscled komodo, wearing simple clothes and with two shortswords on his hips. A knife for hire, taking the lives of people for whoever paid the most. In such a life, one would make many enemies and few friends, but he didn't mind. He loved the feeling of taking someone's life far too much to stop now, especially since he was paid so well to do it.

Eclipse narrowed his eyes as he unsheathed his sword. " It is.... " He said as his heart started to race he would only see red as his eyes filled with rage. " IT's the dick fuck who nearly killed me and killed my girlfriend... He will pay! " Eclipse said as he ranb full speed at the komodo with his sword trailing behind him, all he is seen as is just a dust cloud due to him kicking up so much dust he can so he can be cloaked.

He had spotted someone on the road up ahead of him, and apparently they had seen him as well, as one of them suddenly had started running towards him. Yet whoever it was that was charging at him was kicking up a whole lot of dust, making him hard to see. He pulled both his blades, preparing to fight whoever the person charging towards him was.

Eclipse approched the komodo as he leaped into the air he fliped twice in the air as he screamed loudly. " RAHHHHH!!!!!! " He swung his energy sword down at a angle aith enough force to snap iron. " YOU WILL DIE YOU MURDERRER!!! " He screamed as he started to kick and swing his sword in a barrage of attacks.

Zar'Le quickly dodged to the side from the swing of the fox, not being stupid enough to try to block a swing from a weapon like that. "Oh? I took the life of someone you cared about, it would seem!" He said as he kept dodging the frenzied swings and kicks of the fox. "Who did I take from you? Family? Friend? A mate?!" As he asked the last question, he charged towards his opponent, attempting to knock him off balance with his shoulder.

Eclipse side stepped his attempt to knock him unbalanced. " You know who you killed.. " He said as he held his blade to the komodo's neck about three inches away from meeting it. " And for what you have done it is only punishable by DEATH! " HE said as he drew his sword back before starting his full swing.

Zar'Le bent backwards, dodging the fox's sword, and put his hands onto the ground, kicking off from the ground and attempting to hit the fox, before landing on his feet a bit away from him. "I've killed many people, and I don't remember every target!" He argued, charging towards his enemy again, swinging his blades in a flurry of thrusts and slashes.

Eclipse parryed a couple of attacks as he flipped backwards rubbing his jaw. " YOU KILLED MY MATE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING!!. "

The komodo swirled his blades around in his hands, changing his grip of them. "I could say that I'm sorry for that, but I'm not. She was just another target. Or a random victim. I don't know. Nor do I care!" He said, twisting around and starting to swing at the fox again, swirling around and swinging again and again.

He calculated each swing as he jumped into the air he would land right on the tip stareing down at the komodo. " I trained for this day... " He said as he swung his sword over his head and swung it downwards towards the komodo's head.

Zar'Le tried jumping away from the blade coming down against him, yet he was a moment too slow, earning him a rather deep cut in the shoulder. He jumped a few more steps back, clutching his shoulder. "Damn mutt!" He hissed at the fox. He sheathed one of his swords and quickly pulled a small dagger from the back of his belt and threw it at the fox.

Eclipse spun as he closed his eyes he cuaght the blade but he ended up with a rather deep cut on his hand. " Ahhh! " He threw the dagger onto the ground as he let his cut hand down, it slowly started to drip blood. " You think you can hurt me!?.. Think again you hurt me beyond anything the night you killed her!! "