Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She doesn't know much about Gray, and doesn't really like being picked up without warning xD

Well I suggest she calm down before getting into a fit while being carried.

Color: Black
Appearance:
646cc388d1da2c3cd4d34dca166900e464ebf23c.jpg

Sexuality: Not old enough, and not interested anyway. Probably Asexual.
Nationality: Egypt
True Name: Akil
Power: Vector Manipulation
Power to manipulate the vectors of matter and energy.

The user can change the magnitude and direction (vector) of an object to maneuver it in the desired way, regardless of preexisting vectors. This also applies to static or non-moving objects, technically speaking, the object still has momentum as it is moving through space. Since nearly everything in existence has vectors, manipulation of them can essentially grant the user an "Absolute Defense" that prevents the user from harm, among many other possibilities.

Limitations
  • Requires physical contact.
  • Limited to affecting only physical matter or energy.
  • Limited to control an unknown amount of vectors at a time. (I will demonstrate this limit once given the chance).
  • Vulnerable to powers that do not have vectors.
Personality: Black will stay quiet when there is nothing to do, mostly because he would prefer not to get involved with the problems of other people. If the need for a talk arises, he is quite talkactive though, and so honest that it almost hurts. Even though he may not give it away, he still cares for people in general.

Skills: Mathematics and Physics genius. Probably because of his ability, Black has an incredible understanding of these 2 fields. This does not only help him fight though. Whatever you do: Do not play games with him. If it is something with cards, he will count them, if it is pool, golf, soccer, or anything similar, he will use physics.

Short bio: Akil was adopted at a very young age since his parents were killed a few weeks after his birth. When his potential was tested, he was moved again to a research facility. From the day he arrived, he was named Black.
Over the years, Black learned what his powers were and kept training, even if he was not sure why. Up until he was 8, he was more like a puppet than a boy. When a machine malfunctioned and one of the scientists was in danger, Black defended the scientist with his powers. Something in him awakened after it all was over. Some think that it was the good feeling of protecting someone. Only he knows. By now, he accepts where he is and does his best to improve, even if he gets wounded a lot while doing so.

Last edited:
Sorry I was acting so frustrated last night. The discussion just came in at a really bad time, so I guess my rl frustration came out here, which I'd never mean to happen. *Gives all magical hugs of apology.*

Anyhow.. Hey; It's not really White's fault if she freaks about it. I mean, if it were me, I would, too. *Shrug.*

Love your Black, Lusterless! So, since he's already been said to have been at the facility for a while, maybe we could do a swap like we did with the Whites, and have only Yellow die on the mission. @RareSecret , thoughts?

That's what I was thinking. Now, that we have someone to cover it. I just need to edit the first post so he's in it now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
That's what I was thinking. Now, that we have someone to cover it. I just need to edit the first post so he's in it now.
Alright, awesome! :3 Can't wait, now that our colors finally are gonna go on their first mission! :D

I edited his talent in. Sorry I forgot it in the first place. Mind if I start his introduction with a demonstration of what he is capable of? It should give you a good idea of his powers. All i need is the permission to create/use a testing room, guns, and cameras. I will need these to give you the basics.

Understood. And thank you all for the warm welcome.

Reactions: Sav
I've done it! YES! Woohoo! MISSON~! Anyways, about Christina and her origin story. I was reading over the previous posts and realized there was another scientist in the room. I decided to name them Christina because of Stein's Gate and make her an assistant. I want her to be a limiter for the Head Scientist and a source of conflict because there is never enough drama. Depending on what you guys think, I might keep her as an actual character. Which reminds me. I think it's time for a character sheet for the Head Scientist since he is the main focus for my GM post.

I've done it! YES! Woohoo! MISSON~! Anyways, about Christina and her origin story. I was reading over the previous posts and realized there was another scientist in the room. I decided to name them Christina because of Stein's Gate and make her an assistant. I want her to be a limiter for the Head Scientist and a source of conflict because there is never enough drama. Depending on what you guys think, I might keep her as an actual character. Which reminds me. I think it's time for a character sheet for the Head Scientist since he is the main focus for my GM post.
Hooray! :D

Gah, my alerts stopped for the IC. Thats why I didn't realize I needed to reply earlier... Oops.

Anyhow... I have Biofeedback and Aikido, so it'll be a few hours before I can reply... Please don't get too far ahead, since I didn't even reply to Zadok's earlier post yet. :p Thanks!

THERE HAS BEEN POSTS IN IC?!??!?!?!? I GOT NO ALERRRRRRRRRT D;

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
So... what happens to Blue? He is still unconscious.

Besides, I fucking dragged him because NO ONE ELSE WOULD >.<