Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Sav... Orange could not possibly keep her mask on forever. Orange would be distraught. Do you think that Green and Brown honestly believe that Orange wants to cause Yellow true harm? No, she doesn't. She may act cold and indifferent, but she does have emotions and empathy for the other colors, although she does not show them quite easily. In the end, Yellow's blood would fall on two parties: the scientists, and Orange, and only one of those two parties would be distraught.

Feel free to share your opinion.
Trust me love, If I had one you'd know. Everyone need's to stop being so touchy, it's the internet. I personally have no opinion about what happens to the kids considering I just joined the RP. Either way they're going to die and there will be tears.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Champagne is most likely not going to give a flying fuck, he's compassionate but he believes everyone's future to be bleak so long as they are under FARBES control, so he'd be sort of expecting it. He'd feel bad, but It wouldn't leave him lying awake at night.
Yet, Champagne might be the one to save Orange's ass...

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Honestly, this is really stupid to be fighting over... So, like I said, I'll shut up since there's really no point to it.

I'd figure everyone would feel a bit guilty, then again if it was an accident--yes Orange was involved, but if it wasn't for the scientists none of this would have never happened. I think everyone would be upset and may give her the cold shoulder for a bit, but outright killing her?(Attempting to) that's not fair.

Reactions: Beatrix
Yes, I am. Beatrix originally said an accident, but later stated otherwise. Thus, that element wouldnt apply.
Plus, even if it were an accident, I have doubt's some of the characters would care. Green included.
Besides... I think Rare already said she'd get up a GM post involving my previous idea.
But either way, I'll just shut up since it seems no one quite understands what I'm trying to say. >_<
Just because I didn't mention the word accident in one or two posts does not mean that I would want Orange to do it on purpose.

Yet, Champagne might be the one to save Orange's ass...
That'd work out nicely. ;) The accident is starting to sound better and better.

Oh my freaking gosh....

Look, I've already said I'm dropping it. What more do you want? Me to say you're right? Because really, its imbecilic to fight over freaking opinions ON A FANTASY TOPIC! I'm tired of this stupid fighting over nothing! DX Jeez...

Oh my gosh guys, can't we all get along? Arguments are not needed.
Though it does make everything, the more interesting. ;x But I have to agree, it's a game--not a big deal.

• Thank You
Oh my freaking gosh....
Look, I've already said I'm dropping it. What more do you want? Me to say you're right? Because really, its imbecilic to fight over freaking opinions ON A FANTASY TOPIC! I'm tired of this stupid fighting over nothing! DX Jeez...
Will you chill? No one is trying to start a fight. It's a discussion with opinions.

I'm sorry if I offended you in some way.

O___O

You don't have to say anything...?
Thank you!

..Sorry, I get really upset over fighting, especially when there's literally no point to it. I've already got way too much of it in my life, and I really don't need any more of it...

I tried to join a roleplay earlier this year, and one person said they would leave because they couldn't put effort into it and there was all this ooc drama about it and so I left. I've had enough ooc drama for this year, I'm not really looking forward to any more arguments.

Just asking... Did you initially get upset when I said this: Bring it betch. Let's see how Green is after her experimentations XD

I hope you know, it is a joke. I really should not have to explain it as such.

I tried to join a roleplay earlier this year, and one person said they would leave because they couldn't put effort into it and there was all this ooc drama about it and so I left. I've had enough ooc drama for this year, I'm not really looking forward to any more arguments.
Same..

Just asking... Did you initially get upset when I said this: Bring it betch. Let's see how Green is after her experimentations XD

I hope you know, it is a joke. I really should not have to explain it as such.
No, it wasn't that. Just... Forget it. It doesn't matter.

I did not seek to start drama (and really don't know if or how I did). I was merely stating my opinion on an entertaining idea. How it all spiraled out like this, I don't know.

WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS?! WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS?!

Ahem.. I'm back. So. I read everything and I don't understand why you argued. So I'm gonna just drop it. And I am quite disappointed that Black and Yellow ditched us, but may their characters rest in peace rather than pieces. One can never expect how one can die after all..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Danger