Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Well, perhaps Blue is in Sick bay?

... and orange? Well maybe, she received a energy drink/ Supplement?

Orange will be fine. She has other skills (physical skills) that she can utilize that do not have to deal with her magic.

Reactions: Sav
Maybe Orange slapped Blue silly and got him up to prevent punishment?

I have a small problem. I wnt to use text colors, but unless you haven't noticed it by yourself, Black kinda vanishes with the background. Any ideas?

Last edited:
xtghnm.png

Name: Head Scientist. He refuses to give out his real name.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Nationality: American

Personality: The Head Scientist is a person who would do anything to have a good laugh or just crack a smile. 'Do anything you can to make life fun.' is something he lives by everyday. This trait sounds very endearing but combine it with his heartless personality then you have something that isn't so cute. He is also pretty analytical so he can observe things and make sense of it pretty quickly. This helped him to become a scientist.

Skills: He excels at Biology and the anatomy of the human brain. Math is also a subject that he does very well at.

Short bio: The Head Scientist lived with only his mother. She was very supporting and very kind. Her motto was 'Do anything you can to make life fun.' He took that to heart. She seemed like the most perfect person in the world. When she died from a blood vessel in the brain bursting when he was 16, he decided to become a brain surgeon to prevent any more tragedies like his own. He managed to graduate early at age 17 and went onto college to become a doctor. His life was fine until age 18.

At age 18 not only did he discover the magic that fades away at age 5 but his perception of his mom changed. Many people came up to him asking if he was a hit man as well because his mother was one. They also said that they will pay him in drugs and maybe their body. He finally realized what his mother's motto meant. All this information caused him to break and become heartless. He also wanted throw away his name.

The UN then summoned him where they will take the information about the magic and make him the Head Scientist of Farbe. He agreed and became the HS of Farbe. As time moved on, he started to lose the grudge against his mom and became a loopy and happy. He still follows his mother's motto.

imagesV65GB7D2.jpg

Name: Christina Green

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Nationality: British

Personality; Christina is the ideal assistant which allowed her to land a job at Farbe. She is well organized, attentive, and is extremely flexible. Christina is also cold, serious, and speaks in a tone that makes it seem like she is disinterested in everything. On the inside, she is a very warm person and she wants to help the members of Farbe but she has a job to keep.

Skills: She excels at academics and biology. She also dabbles in a bit of technology.

Short Bio: Christina was born to a very poor family but luckily she was a good student. She managed to get a bunch of scholarships and make her way to college. She graduated college and made a name for herself by helping to create new types of medicines. Soon, the UN recognized her and decided to recruit her for Farbe. They paid better than the people she was working for and accepted. She now works at Farbe sending back money to her family.

*I did it! This is for future references.*​

I used medium gray for the background and made the writing black. [BCOLOR=#999999]Like this. You can also use a lighter color if you want.[/BCOLOR]

Thank you Nova for using a different color for the text!

To give a little more insight on terrorists equipment.

They're using a closed communication network. Hand held radios that only communicate with the others on their own closed frequency. One could be stolen. If someome is adept enough in the function of the tech They could hack it remotely.

Their gear is standard. Bullet proof vests, goggles, arm and knee padding. Head gear varies. Some have helmets others have simple Bandanas around their heads.

Weapons are mostly sub machine guns as I said. But there are 2 special lieutenats. One with the hostiges, one with the other team a few floors down. The one with the hostages carries a minigun, belt-fed by a large backpack. The one thats a few floors down you would have to go through first is the opposite. She is a master of speed and agility. She uses exclusively throwing knives and a silenced auto-pistol.

Any questions?

Erm, so... since logistics is a thing.

How exactly are we transporting a bunch of kids in a jet? Unless we're landing at a nearby airport, or parachuting in, dropping them off on top of a nearby building is a no go. And if you want to go silent, then parachuting is not the way to go. There's going to be News choppers in the air, along with military keeping tabs on what's going on. Couple that with the fact that I'm sure Rorke can get channel five in the room that he's in, it won't be hard for them to get tipped off that somethings going on. Pretty sure that's Rorke's plan anyways. That's not even factoring in Red. They'd need a damned CH-47 to transport his ass, not to mention the fact that parachuting him would be kinda tricky.

Next, how did Rorke manage to get above NYC with a chopper filled with terrorists? If coming from the local airport, all passengers, pilots, etc. are screened to prevent things like this from happening. Air traffic is also closely monitored and communications have to be maintained, to ensure that pilots don't veer off course and do something dangerous. Or, you know, terrorist attacks. If they /didn't/ come from the local airport and go through the proper channels, an aircraft not cleared for entry into controlled airspace would have military on them in a heartbeat. If you google military bases in and around New York, there's facilities ALL over the place. John F. Kennedy International Airport is just a few blocks away. McGuire Airforce base is farther away than the airport, but Jets can be scrambled within minutes, and be on the scene in that amount of time. Rorke doesn't have a very big window if he didn't plan very well. But for the sake of the RP, I suppose such details can be overlooked. Some quick research, though, gave me a little list of bridges and tunnels... 19 Bridges and 12 tunnels leading into Manhattan. How many personnel does Rorke have to set off such a feat of destroying that many entry points without alerting someone? We have daily commutes, workers, etc. all going about their business, so for the sake of the RP, we'll have to just pretend this was prepared long in advance, and dealt with utilizing a lot of money for bribes, intel to discover weak points in the area's to be targeted, intel as to workers in the area's and their schedules, all the vans and explosives ( 31 of them to be precise ), and that's not even factoring in traffic. Might be better to just use a bicycle and a backpack, and hope like hell you don't get stopped by the NYPD in the meantime. That means Rorke is pretty well funded and informed.

If Phase 1 took up that much activity, there's going to be countless dead in these tunnels, bridges, etc. Meaning that the hostages currently being held are probably low priorities at the moment. An attack of that magnitude ( if managed to be pulled off ) is going to have the military scrambling, all personnel of high priority are going to be sent somewhere safe, all buildings are going on lockdown, communications are being monitored, and you're going to have all in charge of keeping tabs on visual monitoring checking any and all camera's in and around the building. In the time it would take Farbe to arrive, Swat, NYPD, the Military, and anyone else they manage to call up would have the entire area surrounded and prepared to take Rorke down. Snipers would be posted on every building in the area, and neither Farbe nor Rorke would be able to pick their nose without an armed sniper watching them through the scope of a high powered rifle.

But allow me to ask the more important question. Does the jet have a fridge, cause Champagne needs a sandwich, and Blue is probably going to need an energy drink.

Remember Mike, fantasy...fantasy.....

Okay that won't explain most things but the UN left it to Farbe. In this universe, they would tell the military and the police men to lay off which would cause confusion but that's what happens. They will also pay the media to make it seem like it was a miracle or something like that. The whole entire building thing was something I got off action movies. I knew it wasn't legit but you know fantasy..... fantasy...........

Lastly, yes. The jet does have a fridge.

Remember Mike, fantasy...fantasy.....
Okay that won't explain most things but the UN left it to Farbe. In this universe, they would tell the military and the police men to lay off which would cause confusion but that's what happens. They will also pay the media to make it seem like it was a miracle or something like that. The whole entire building thing was something I got off action movies. I knew it wasn't legit but you know fantasy..... fantasy...........
Lastly, yes. The jet does have a fridge.
Logistics in my thing.

Without information, no amount of tactics or fore-planning will come to anything.

Which is why currently I've been doing research and trying to figure out the logistics from both Rorke's and Farbes respective ends.

Now I've probably got the NSA watching my computer because I'm looking up military vehicles, key locations of transportation and military installations around Manhattan, not to mention the airport as well. All for the sake of realism in an RP.

-.- I've now been branded a terrorist in my own country because of my love of writing and planning.

I don't think a RP is worth having a warrant on you. If you like I can try to make it more realistic in this in the military respect.

I don't think a RP is worth having a warrant on you. If you like I can try to make it more realistic in this in the military respect.
Lol I have to actually commit a crime or suspected of such in order for a judge to grant a warrant for my arrest.

The most that would happen is I'd have the FBI show up at my door and ask me some questions.

<.< Although there was a case where a guy had the Feds knocking on his door because he looked up a pressure cooker and a backpack on amazon, and apparently they thought he was going to do some terroristic crap. He had to explain that his wife was looking for a pressure cooker for COOKING and he needed a new backpack to carry his stuff around in.

But yeah, Patriot Act and the fanaticism of the NSA coupled with the fact that in order to monitor global communications via the internet they utilize "key words" (I think I probably used quite a few in this post alone), red flags most likely get sent up all the time and they wind up watching people for silly things.

Wow. That's amazing. I still have lots to learn about our government. The most I know are about the major political issues, national debt, and the lovely taxes. And food stamps. Can't forget about those.

I looked at the list. They must hate my roleplay because we use those words.

@Orbital Not even gonna click that link. I'm paranoid enough as it is.

@RareSecret If you can imagine it, it's probably true. Just, not the crazy stuff. Okay, maybe some of the crazy stuff. Look at it this way, it would take very little effort for the U.S. to send in an agent to tranq my ass, and I'd wake up in the middle of Afghanistan butt naked without a clue as to how I got there. All on the tax payers dollars. Hell, I'd do that to someone if I found out they were talking shit about my regime just for the shits and giggles.

-edit-

Also, just looking at that list would be enough to warrant putting you on the watch list. Only unpatriotic terrorist scum needs to inform themselves about what the government is doing. True Americans remain uninformed, watch football, and follow their shepherds with blind devotion and complete faith.

-edit2-

Currently there are 30 NSA agents monitoring this particular thread just to make certain that we aren't utilizing this "RP" as a covert means of plotting heinous crimes against humanity. Not to mention all the other National Security agents needed to actually physically watch us and those we interact with. Can you imagine how much money would be wasted just paying these people their salaries to watch people?

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I was curious. So they are going to try and find me or are they going to watch what I do on the internet. If the second one is the case, then all they are going to find is anime.

xD considering the age groups on this thread, I'm not even going to say what they'd find on my computer.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Oh jeez...

My parents don't even know I roleplay. If the NSA showed up here...

They'd have my head. >_>