Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"They know when you are sleeping. They know when you are awake. They what you search on the internet so be good for goodness sake."

I am so going to die because of that.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"They know when you are sleeping. They know when you are awake. They what you search on the internet so be good for goodness sake."
I am so going to die because of that.
Pretty much.

That only made me die even more 'cause my friends call me "Savannah-Clause".

And sorry for the low quality of my post. I'm under a lot of stress, so it's not my best material. >_>
Let me know if I need to edit it.

Isn't your name Mike?

Mine has no meaning behind it. The Rare is what I use for everything and the Secret because it sounds cool.

How cool! Your name has meaning behind it!
Yeah. :3 It's actually kinda a joke because my friends always say I'm dead when I get sick. One of em tried to call me a zombie, but then she slipped up and it came out 'Zombitch'. Ever since then, everyone started calling me Sav The Zombitch, or Savvy The Zombitch, etc. So it became my alias, and what I sign things(shirts, yearbooks, drawings, etc) as. But you probably didn't want to know that, anyway. XD

Oh boy.. Now I'm detecting much sarcasm. XD

My LoL summoner name is Natsuki Rare. Natsu means summer and I used that because where I live it's hot. The ki part means hope and I hoped that my computer didn't break down while playing LoL. (It only goes up to 30FPS) and the Rare because it's a thing.

I haven't played WoW before and GW2 got wiped out when I had to changed my hard drive for my computer.

• Love
What an interesting conversation were having.. Posting the armor Gray/Kaelus will being using during.

sample_972aba481de77363f719f68b721bf73e.jpg

Isn't it just so pretty?! Oh and as a FYI, the entirety of this armor has metal under it, so any cloth has metal covering the skin. Except for her cape skirt thing.

My LoL summoner name is Natsuki Rare. Natsu means summer and I used that because where I live it's hot. The ki part means hope and I hoped that my computer didn't break down while playing LoL. (It only goes up to 30FPS) and the Rare because it's a thing.
I haven't played WoW before and GW2 got wiped out when I had to changed my hard drive for my computer.
I like it!

It's so fun! :D With GW2, you could just re-download it from the site, silly. If you already purchased it, all you have to do is sign in, re-download, sign in on the runner and you're in. :3

Reactions: RareSecret