Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
And through it all, Brown and Green find comfort in one another and kiss :D
XD
New OTP: The two overprotective fairly shy people that both shatter more when they lose the two kids that they coddled like hell. XDD

Reactions: Beatrix
All the while, Orange will be just like "Whatever" (seemingly) and Blue will still be just checking her out.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I still kinda like the idea of Orange ACCIDENTALLY killing Yellow though....

It would make for some interesting character development for everyone.

I don't think you quite understand how bad it'd be, though.. It wouldn't be a friendly conflict, it'd be more like a mob going after a 'witch' to tear her limb from limb. >_>

Bring it betch. Let's see how Green is after her experimentations XD

If it was an accident, you couldn't exactly go after her. The characters wouldn't know that it's a planned plot point. If it clearly looks like an accident, they would be stupid to go after her.

Angry, yes. If anything, they could say it was FARBE's fault and lead to more rebellion.

Reactions: Beatrix

I'm done trying to get my point across. Its clearly not working.

Holy crap. I get one alert which turns out to be at least 50 messages. Crazy...

About White, I was kinda waiting for everyone else to post before doing so. I'll reply when I get home though, so we can move it along.

*Sits back and eats popcorn*

Internet fight starting in 3...2...1..

Are you trying to listen to the other points?
Yes, I am. Beatrix originally said an accident, but later stated otherwise. Thus, that element wouldnt apply.

Plus, even if it were an accident, I have doubt's some of the characters would care. Green included.

Besides... I think Rare already said she'd get up a GM post involving my previous idea.

But either way, I'll just shut up since it seems no one quite understands what I'm trying to say. >_<

Champagne is most likely not going to give a flying fuck, he's compassionate but he believes everyone's future to be bleak so long as they are under FARBES control, so he'd be sort of expecting it. He'd feel bad, but It wouldn't leave him lying awake at night.