Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Well, it's an Anime ofc. I thought it was pretty damn decent--I'm tempted to make an RP based off it, but bleh. I don't know how I'd keep it going.

so does that mean that black will be killed off as well...

Heard of it. There's a second season out currently airing. It's by Gen Urobutcher. Meaning that characters died tragically. I wanted to watch it but I can't handle the feels.

so does that mean that black will be killed off as well...
I'm trying to get someone to replace Black. Since Yellow was an integral part of ya'll's characters, having someone come and replace him and possibly not play the kid right would be an injustice to you and the story. Hence my recommendation.

I think it would bring a shock to brown as a character. Give him a sense that in this live all innocence is lost. It will probably bring out a more... darker brown.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
And I think it would be enough to push Orange over the edge. It's funny, I was just talking to Mike about something like this... She would not and did not hesitate to kill a prisoner, but if she was ordered to kill another color... Who knows what might happen. Orange will be gone.

I think it would bring a shock to brown as a character. Give him a sense that in this live all innocence is lost. It will probably bring out a more... darker brown.
Same with Green. Bigggggggg time.

Orange might mysteriously vanish after killing Yellow.. XD Kidding.
Maybe.

WHERE IS PSYCHO-PASS SEASON 2 BEING AIRED?

Psycho-pass 2 is being streamed on Crunchyroll I think. I'm not entirely sure since I'm not watching it this season.

raven since your gm cant you kinda just take the reigns on poor yellows demise

It's not crunchyroll. It's funimation who is streaming it.

Reactions: Sav
Actually... Mind if I suggest something a bit... Safer?

I just really don't think it's a good idea to have Orange kill Yellow. I mean, there's literally almost no way she'd survive after that, unless Farbe kept her completely away from the other colors, because they were almost all extremely attached and protective of Yellow. That being said...

How about now, before either Brown or Green can get a hit in, the HS gets an emergency alert about something Rorke is doing, and has to send out the colors immediately? Something like this...:

Fate/Zero was bomb.

I just watched 5 minutes of Psycho-pass 2 and I hate the new inspector. e_____0 I hope she dies soon.

So, Rorke unleashes utter chaos, whether it be on civilians or monuments or whatever, resulting in it being completely necessary that the colors are sent immediately, temporarily saving Green and Brown from having to fight, while also briefly saving all the colors from practice and punishments/experiments(not for long!). Upon arriving, the colors leap into action, eventually managing to defeat a majority of the terrorists(while Rorke escapes). However, it doesn't come without a price... In the battle, both Yellow and Black are downed. While the colors tried to save them, there was only so much they could do, and in the end... They're gone. It breaks most of the teams' hearts, likely taking the biggest toll on Red, Brown and Green. Upon returning to the facility, most of the colors are sent to bed, whilst Brown and Green are forced to receive their punishment as though the two deaths weren't enough. The next day, the schedule goes as normal with quite a bit of tension and sorrow. At the end of the day, practice comes early to make up for the previous days' lost time. Brown and Green find themselves back in the arena, before the other newly-developed lineups are made.

We can work out the kinks, but I just think it'd slide better with the plot. :p

Fate/Zero <3

We're gonna have to find something for Orange to do then XD

ok yellow gets killed by terrorists and instead of rage brown will feel guilt and he will see yellow as figments of his imagination and broken psyche. Kinda like peter was with gwens dad in spiderman 2

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
ok yellow gets killed by terrorists and instead of rage brown will feel guilt and he will see yellow as figments of his imagination and broken psyche. Kinda like peter was with gwens dad in spiderman 2
Aww... Much sadness.

Green is probably going to retreat to her mind out of sheer guilt, sadness, mourning, and self-spite, and will likely seldom even speak. Least, verbally.

I like the idea Sav. I would type it up tonight but like I've said Fate/Zero. I am EST time so give me til 11 EST.
Glad to hear it! ^^