Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Chamy. I like it.

Everything, apparently has come to a stand still.

Aren't they supposed to be mock battling?

Also, just to throw this out there, because it kinda took a while for this to dawn on me.

All of these people have known each other their entire lives. Which, considering how we jumped into the RP with so many people without formally plotting out just /how/ they knew and respected one another made it difficult to get a feel for our characters at a deeper level in regards to the others. I do believe that's what Rare was going for with the beginning here, for us to get a feel for our characters, their powers, and their relations to one another.

They are not strangers. However, it makes sense that as the older members have aged, they've each begun to develop their own opinions on the Organization, and the paranoia and distrust towards one another as to how each of the others feels about the Organization also makes absolute sense. Those such as Green, Red, and Brown who are more vocal about their opinions make their stance very clear. But with the others being more covert, it puts them at odds with the rest who resent the Organization. But remember, they still did spend nearly all the days of their lives together, eating, toiling, training.

The younger characters would have it slightly easier, since they are still young they wouldn't have been subjected to as much as the older characters, nor would they see the transformations in them as they each came to the realization as to their status in life. Likewise, things are still new to them, so they can still perceive the older members as strangers.

But that brings me to another point. The characters should all have a clear idea of what Farbe is all about. They'll already know what to expect, as they've already lived their lives among the Organization, have dealt with the trials and the tests, so none of this is new. With that in mind, it'll have altered their view of the world. They haven't exactly had the freedom to live a life with the luxuries of being allowed to think for themselves. So in a sense, regardless of how the characters adamantly refuse to acknowledge Farbe as a "Just" Organization, they'll still be somewhat indoctrinated so some degree. Ultimately, Farbe is the only home they've ever had, the Staff their caretakers and mentors, and the rest of the kids are each comrades, brothers and sisters in arms.

So while our characters may have a clash of opinions and personalities, they've still got a very long back history that has yet to be revealed. ( Which, btw, those of you who made the former Colors kinda also gave me some insight into how our characters should really be feeling towards one another. ) I think it'd be interesting to plan some of that out, even if it doesn't go beyond basic OOC discussion and simply becomes part of the individual characters' history.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
But on a semi-serious matter, the HS, I'm sure, changes a few things up a bit. I can't see him doing the same surprises over and over again unless it'll bring out a reaction from the Colors.

But on a semi-serious matter, the HS, I'm sure, changes a few things up a bit. I can't see him doing the same surprises over and over again unless it'll bring out a reaction from the Colors.
giphy.gif

Yeah, naturally, but ultimately it would be the same surprises.

It's all about developing and testing out the abilities of the Kids.

Everything is to get results from the experiments and create much better, stronger weapons.

giphy.gif

Yeah, naturally, but ultimately it would be the same surprises.

It's all about developing and testing out the abilities of the Kids.

Everything is to get results from the experiments and create much better, stronger weapons.
You know I just adore that cat right now. And yes, I agree with you there. HS cares only for development of his tools, they aren't people to him after all.

Okay! We are going to need and new Yellow since Kaz has decided to leave us. We are also going to need a new Black since he hasn't been on since October.

Wait... Kaz is leaving!?

...*Sinks to knees.*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Sobs uncontrollably.*

I know. Same for me. He just said that he lost interest. I don't want him to RP when he doesn't feel like it.

I know. Same for me. He just said that he lost interest. I don't want him to RP when he doesn't feel like it.
Yeah, that's understandable. Still gonna miss him, though.. *Sniffle.*

Well.. It seems we're in need of more players... Again.

I've been talking to my friend and I'm also talking to Squee. For story continuity, (and I know that this will make Brown, Green, and Red want to kill Orange) but what if Orange accidentally killed Yellow?

Such a long RP so we are going to need to switch out people multiple times. I was thinking about dropping this RP and creating a new one where there was less colors, but that would waste everybody's hard work.

Then that confrontation we were pming about isn't gonna go exactly how I said...

And Green would want to do more than kill her, for something like that. She's already lost WG, so if she fails to protect another innocent child....
She might just snap.
Or worse.

As a note, it would be an accidental death. I hope Rare would agree to this...

I agree. Maybe I can ask Kaz to make one more post before leaving us for good.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
:c Aww, we're loosing RP-ers.

Has anyone seen Psycho-Pass?