Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm confused. Are you people being random, or is this actually a thing?

No. We were just having a PM discussion and cloning came up.

Clones are a gruesome subject anyways. We really don't want them on here..

Clones...

That'd be a bomb ass RP idea! Imagine a world where people (typically the rich and famous) pay to have clones grown, in case they need a lung or heart transplant or something of the sort. Just like the movie "The Island"

OR CYBORGS?

Bleh, I dunno.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Maybe there is a mad scientist cloning important figures in society. The RPers are the important figures and they have to fight back or something. It seems cheesy but maybe you can build off it.

Reactions: InfinitExel and Sav
@BlackOrchid Orange has the blood lust. I believe that it was a little presumptuous to have you read Mike's post only, but Orange was the one who was ready to kill without hesitation and in a manner that would have been much worse than Blue's method.

@BlackOrchid Orange has the blood lust. I believe that it was a little presumptuous to have you read Mike's post only, but Orange was the one who was ready to kill without hesitation and in a manner that would have been much worse than Blue's method.
Presumptuous on whose part?

Did I specify that the blood lust was coming from Blue? If I did, that was an error. Any who, thanks for letting me know for future posts. To Champagne, it doesn't particularly matter he was disgusted at them both--at everyone.

Did I specify that the blood lust was coming from Blue? If I did, that was an error. Any who, thanks for letting me know for future posts. To Champagne, it doesn't particularly matter he was disgusted at them both--at everyone.
At everyone?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yes, everyone. While Blue's post was excellent at summarizing his thoughts of what he saw, there were some finer details that lead up to that post in the previous ones that were important. I'm just giving you a head's up.

Ok. I'm gonna go reread Chamy's post again. I must analyze everything it have everything make sense in my head. Oh and what is Orange going to do with an unconscious blue boy?

Ok. I'm gonna go reread Chamy's post again. I must analyze everything it have everything make sense in my head. Oh and what is Orange going to do with an unconscious blue boy?
Drag him back to her room. Drag him to the wall because NO ONE ELSE FUCKING WILL.

Reactions: Sav
Oh, now I know what you mean. The small details make all the difference.

Uh Kaelus/Gray kinda has her hands full with an unstable White. Why anyone else can't do it, I can't say.. But Orchird aren't details so annoying and yet useful?

Reactions: Sav
The details are the best part, often the details are what makes a character. xD The little stuff always counts.

Why hasn't anyone else responded on the IC thread. O,o

I can't really reply without White posting anything. Green needs Brownie. Bluie is unconscious. Orange is being Orangey. Chamy is being mad at peeps. I'm not sure what happened to Black, Yellow, Red, and Purple dough..

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden