Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Man in the orange jumpsuit, in reference to the prisoners and the now Dead criminal in reference to whom the prisoner may have killed.

In my post, blue doesn't kill the prisoners to the very end, Champagne wasn't talking about him.
"Die"

Their damnation

As far as Group rp genres are concerned;

Modern Fantasy

Fantasy

SOL

and SciFi

Ugh, I need to think of some ideas. x__X

Reactions: Genghismike
As far as Group rp genres are concerned;
Modern Fantasy
and SciFi
Ugh, I need to think of some ideas. x__X
I could try to help you come up with something, if you want. ^^

Oh! Speaking of which.. Since this is a kinda superhero related RP, I thought you guys may wanna check out my original superhero roleplay. It's lame and I need to get our members posting again, buttt... If you wanna check it out, it's in my signature. :3

Sav, you can reply. It's basically Green and Brown's time to shine.

Almost reaching 50 pgs. I may have to start a new OOC thread.

It's getting crowded but I guess we can keep this one. I've just heard of ones getting overcrowded and need to start a new one.

Meh, don't see how it's overcrowded. Truth be told, there's things on here which may need to be referenced. I'd figure it'd be a good idea to keep it as is. Also, there's also the achievement of having a shit ton of posts and views >.>

Is that a recruitment I see?
There's nothing I can do at the moment. I'm half tempted to just make a post with a scientist dragging him out of the way.
Is what a recruitment? XD

Sav, you can reply. It's basically Green and Brown's time to shine.
Almost reaching 50 pgs. I may have to start a new OOC thread.
Can do! I'll reply here shortly. ^^

Yesh. Oh and no cloning, guys. Secret told me.