Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
....Am I the only one concerned by the fact the person playing our terrorist's profile picture is of a plane with.. Burning tanks..? below it? XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Orange is officially a bitch. Sorry guys. I never thought I would take her down this route, but it only seems natural.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Orange is officially a bitch. Sorry guys. I never thought I would take her down this route, but it only seems natural.
I noticed. XD It's all good. Green most definitely won't like her, and will despise her 'bad influence' on Yellow, but there are a lot of bitchy characters. We all have had at least one, before. If you're me, more than one. XD

I noticed. XD It's all good. Green most definitely won't like her, and will despise her 'bad influence' on Yellow, but there are a lot of bitchy characters. We all have had at least one, before. If you're me, more than one. XD
I wouldn't necessarily say 'bad influence', but perhaps just too blunt and won't dance around the subject.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I wouldn't necessarily say 'bad influence', but perhaps just too blunt and won't dance around the subject.
That was why I air quoted it. She'll see it as a bad influence, because she'll believe being blunt will rob him of the innocence of being a child. Or, more or less, the lack of knowledge, worry and care children are blessed with.

...I think I'm gonna cry. ;-;

*Wishes I could cuddle Yellow, but since I can't, has Green cuddle him for me.*

It's okay, every child needs a few harsh lessons in their life. Just think of all the character development we're having~ c:
Yellow feels the love.

Reactions: Jerelin and Beatrix
It's okay, every child needs a few harsh lessons in their life. Just think of all the character development we're having~ c:
Yellow feels the love.
That is indeed true. Just know that Orange does care for the boy and the rest of the group. She just shows it a bit differently than the others would XD

r6YQtNZ.png

Guys, don't panic, but I think Red cracked under the stress of it a.

Green has other beliefs. XD

AlthoughIguessthewayOrangeisgoingaboutitisstillwaybetterthanhowIhadtolearngrowing up.

*Watches intensely.*

Green's only pissed that Orange upset/caused-to-believe-he-did-wrong-when-he-didn't Yellow.