Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I worry that with all of the lovey-dovey-ness going on, that people will forget about their own character personalities. Instead of character development, it's just a new character right out of the gate. I hope we have a mission soon.

Reactions: Beatrix
I sleep and I find this much done?! Seriously? Why How do you have so much free time?!
You didn't miss much. Basically, Green, Red and Brown were gushing over Yellow. And then Orange got sick of it and went all real-world and walked out. And then everyone went back to gushing. xD

In our defense Black is still mia so we really cant move past the lunch room. I was kinda hoping to be put into a mission soon. and for the record brown is not gushing over yellow.
Brown is internally conflicted about the choices he belives he will have to make weather he can protect those he cares about (the team mates he likes). He sort of has a hero complex about them.

In our defense Black is still mia so we really cant move past the lunch room. I was kinda hoping to be put into a mission soon. and for the record brown is not gushing over yellow.
Brown is internally conflicted about the choices he belives he will have to make weather he can protect those he cares about (the team mates he likes). He sort of has a hero complex about them.
Orange, however, is not conflicted, as she understands that if the people she cares about needs protection, they will have to learn to fight and protect themselves.

I wasn't saying "gushing" to mean anything offensive. Just the easiest way to describe what was going on.

And I know about the lunch room thing. I'm talking about days within the RP. Not our own days. Basically what I'm saying is that I hope we don't spend two weeks in the facility without any incident. Two weeks = RP time. Not our own Two Week time.

To the GM: Just a suggestion, if Black does not come in within the next 24 hours to create a character, you may have to open it up for other people to take it. We are all itching to move the story forward instead of being stuck in the cafeteria. If need be, a simple excuse of training or experimentation could be used to explain his/her absence.

That's what I love about this rp. The clash of ideals and morals Its lke the first part of the avengers movie where they always argue

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I second Beatrix motion

There is a motion to force open Black if it is not claimed by the reserving party. All in favor?

Aye. But remember: it is still the GM's choice. We are just voicing our opinions.

Well, Rare did say that Black's claimer has a week to return... Black was claimed on Monday, so they've still got a few days...

Though, that's not going to help us much, being stuck in a perpetual lunch period, sooo...

Aye.

we are in role play purgatory

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Ohh, his suit looks neat~ c: Looks rather adorable, himself.