Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
With that, I'm off to bed. I sincerely had fun tonight, since this is one of the first rp's that I have participated in in a long, long while. Take care, everyone, and I will see ya'll tomorrow :heart:

With that, I'm off to bed. I sincerely had fun tonight, since this is one of the first rp's that I have participated in in a long, long while. Take care, everyone, and I will see ya'll tomorrow :heart:
Good night!

mkMdXuk.png

Ahah, success~! It's not weird that I've been racing my Messages and Ratings points, is it? Yes? Oh...

I probably should go, too. I have class in the morning and this four-hours-of-sleep-a-night thing isn't cutting it.

Been a blast! This is probably one of the best little "RP communities" that I have been involved in in a while. It's refreshing! :D

Night, all!

G'night, Squee~ We'll look forward to actually getting to RP with you, tomorrow~

Reactions: Jerelin
I think this is it for me, you guys. It's been a great start, but I've got school in the morning. Don't do anything too cool without me and my occasionally unfinished posts.

I think this is it for me, you guys. It's been a great start, but I've got school in the morning. Don't do anything too cool without me and my occasionally unfinished posts.
Aww, goodnight! ^^

Two little monkeys, jumpin' on the bed~

Now Yellow and Green will just have to have some adorable bonding time together until we all pass out~ Or fall off the bed, whatever comes first.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Two little monkeys, jumpin' on the bed~
Now Yellow and Green will just have to have some adorable bonding time together until we all pass out~ Or fall off the bed, whatever comes first.
Yay!! :D

Green's gonna try to discourage Yellow from deeply studying things she thinks will 'steal his innocence'. Her whole not-technically-lying rant was an attempt at that, not directly related to the topics she hopes he'll stay away from, but trying to prove things you learn as you grow older suck(SO TRUE). XDD

xD Yellow can keep his innocence for a bit longer~ The only books he even has to learn from are children's stories, like Pinocchio. Hence the 'real boy' comment. He likes his children's stories.

• Love
xD Yellow can keep his innocence for a bit longer~ The only books he even has to learn from are children's stories, like Pinocchio. Hence the 'real boy' comment. He likes his children's stories.
Yay!

I have a feeling Green's gonna be his overprotective mother figure. XD She'll probably offer to read to him anytime she gets the chance, or will if/whenever he requests it. XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
When you care about something you make time. I feel that brown will be the father figure for yellow. or at least try to be.