Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
What if Red has a meeting later on. And they have developed a special suit that is like normal clothes. But it contains his magic?

Because.
Science.

EDIT: I feel like this would help Red grow as a character. He has a sense of freedom that he never had before. He's still dangerous as hell, but at least he would be comfrotable
I had a similar idea, I was thinking some sort of collar to the same effect, possibly supplied by Rorke or some other untrustworthy figure.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be her all week.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Sav, you should PM me with the ships you didn't make, because I haven't made any either.

Squee, just jump in like I did. It'll be fine.

• Love
Sav, you should PM me with the ships you didn't make, because I haven't made any either.
Really? Well, I'm sure we can have mutually non-existent ships that I'm totally not making a list to send you via PM now.

Well, if want to get with the action, you could cut off the last part of your post involving Magenta, and leave the rest as your intro? then you'd be free to post again. But if you want to wait for Taguel, that's your choice. c:

Well, if want to get with the action, you could cut off the last part of your post involving Magenta, and leave the rest as your intro? then you'd be free to post again. But if you want to wait for Taguel, that's your choice. c:
Nah. I'll wait. :3

I'm just having those moments where I'm like, "Oh! Purple would totally say this or that or whatever." xD

Reactions: Kaz
Nah. I'll wait. :3
I'm just having those moments where I'm like, "Oh! Purple would totally say this or that or whatever." xD
Then say it, dammit! Be inclusive, or else people would forget that you're there and the whole scenario would pass you by! :O

Then say it, dammit! Be inclusive, or else people would forget that you're there and the whole scenario would pass you by! :O
No. I wait. There will be other times that I can be inclusive.
Don't lecture me. :P

*sends you a big mean message on FB*