Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Orange might help Rorke for the sole reason of curiosity and her quest for answers. That rebel Orange XD

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Yellow likes all of the other colors and his curiosity in insatiable, so he'd probably go along with any scheme to escape, if only for that. Though I'm not sure if a certain few other colors would allow him to do anything so dangerous...

Yellow likes all of the other colors and his curiosity in insatiable, so he'd probably go along with any scheme to escape, if only for that. Though I'm not sure if a certain few other colors would allow him to do anything so dangerous...
Green most definitely wouldn't. XD

don't worry brown will protect him

No matter. With me, you will always shine on, you crazy diamond.

You do realize Gray has the ability to oppose Red? She just doesn't try to control it for certain sakes.

Oh, when he's inside the suit, of course. It would be like like shooting fish in a barrel. But, outside the suit...Well, it at least makes Red not just a toy for her to play with.

Hang on a second... I have a fundamental problem with Red's suit. I'm sorry, but how can he move at all in a suit that is six inches thick? Even if it were plated, he still would be unable to move.

Uuhhmmm...Science? Yeah, that. Mhmhn, sciences things. With the beakers and the test tubes. That stuff.

Now now, Beatrix, this is no place for logic. Pfft, logic... Such a silly thing.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Uuhhmmm...Science? Yeah, that. Mhmhn, sciences things. With the beakers and the test tubes. That stuff.
More like magic. Even if it were made into an alloy that would enable it to bend at that thickness, Red would still would have trouble. Sorry, it just was irking me. I'm not trying to cause trouble.

What if Red has a meeting later on. And they have developed a special suit that is like normal clothes. But it contains his magic?

Because.
Science.

EDIT: I feel like this would help Red grow as a character. He has a sense of freedom that he never had before. He's still dangerous as hell, but at least he would be comfrotable

• Love