Fantasy rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Finally done!" Sasha sighed happily. The sword was an amazing shiny dark blue sword with a fancy chisled handle, and long sharp blade with designs in the blade. The reason she put in the work of making swords fancy was she could raise the price by a fair bit. "Now lets get these gaulets made". She said getting the leather out and putting it by her couldron were she had crushed the giant teeth in.

Koji had made his way deeper into the forest were he found a waterfall. With out hesitation he leaps into the crystal clear water. And begins to relax​

Sasha started to cut and sew the leather into suitable for her paws, when she finished that she put them in the cauldron which was a clear(ish) liquid glowing blue it was made of crushed giant teeth, holy water, hercules beetle powder, and liquid mythril.

Koji continues to swim

( your really into crafting huh lol, what game do you play?)​

She went out for supper that night happy she didn't have Koji bugging her but it felt a little lonely she was getting used to Koji.

After a long day of swimming Koji went back to his room at the inn and freshened up before leaving the inn. He decided to go check on his sword again and makes his way over to the Smithy .​

Sasha thought it would be a good time to go to sleep for the day but on her way back that idea was cancled when she saw Koji walking towards her smithy.

Koji turns back to see Sasha " ah sasha , you were out? " He says starting to smirk again.​

"Your swords done, come in." Sasha sighs wanting to just sleep.

Koji nods and follows her into the smithy​

She picks up the sword and hands it to Koji "do you like it?" Sasha asked yawning.

Zaos takes the sword from Sasha and examines it. He extends his claws and slashes at the swords to make sure it was durable . " hm, good job" He says as he slashes it around. " thank you" He says as he bows before walking out the door.​

"Hey wo wo wo, arent you going to pay?" Sasha told him before he could escape.

Koji looks back " but i won the race , did i not?" he said as he smirks. " the deal was i get the sword for free"​

"You must be deff did you not here i said "like your getting a free sword from me" hu. I dont take risks unless nesasary." Sasha replied.

Koji turns around and raises an eye brow " but you accepted the challenge" He tilts his head " so" He takes a step back towards the exit.​

"I denied your bet even if i did accept which i didn't, i just said your not going to be the first one up there." Sasha said watching Koji.

Koji signs " fine" He says putting the sword down . " how much do i owe you? " he pulls out a pouch​

"How about 70 gold. Its made from high quality metal and is quite a nice blade plus i put a weight charm on it to give it more power." Sasha told Koji.

" im glad your a woman with reason" he says sarcastically while he empty's his pouch out on the table next to him​

Status
Not open for further replies.