Fantasy rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ya you have no clue what they even do, do you" she spent the next 15 minutes taking as many teeth as she could. "Ok lets ho now theres i can see a vein of the metal over there." Sasha said pointing off towards a blue glowing metal.

" no idea " he says as he looks over to the vein . He walks over to the glowing metal and takes a knee to examine it " hm" He slashes his claws at the vein making sparks . He starts to smirk " this will do"​

"Step back." Sasha pulls out her raiper and the end starts to transform into a pickaxe head. "Gotta love sorccery." She says then starts hacking away at the metal the occasional chunk flying off. Once they got so much that they couldnt carrie any more they started to head back. "This is plenty" she said proud at her haul.

Koji picks up what he could and follows Sasha . " yup" he says not really paying attention as they walked​

The two of them took all the metal they could and managed to get it back to Sashas smithy. "Well you can go for today I'm going to start working on that sword." Sasha says and starts bring out her tools.

" alright " Koji places the metal on a table before he walks to the door. He turns his head back " it was fun" he said while he winked at her, before he walked out and headed back to town.​

She put some of the metal in her forge. "Ok now for my special project." Sasha said pulling out the coin purse and started dumping the teeth in a big metal couldron and started crushing them.

Zaos makes his way back to the inn and decides to lay in his bed. After a few minutes he takes a seat at one of the windows and look out while he thinks to his self​

Sasha stayed up late that night working on Koji's sword hoping to get ride of him as soon as possible. And working on her side project when she could.

Zaos manage to climb up to the roof of the inn so he could get a better look at the moon. He smirks when he thinks about the girl calling him a perv, It was actually the first time a woman had ever called him that. He stands up and looks at the night sky before leaping off the building and lands in front of the inn. He makes his way back to the Smithy . Seeing that one of the windows was open he sits on the window and looks as Sasha " lovely night it is"

"Ahh! Dont go surprising people this early in the morrning!" She had the sword in its basic shape but it still needed work and there was a boiling couldron at the back of the room. "Your swords bot ready yet so go away" she said with a yawn.

" ahh why " he says making a little puppy dog expression with his face.​

"Just go, im working" she says a with another yawn.

" you look tired, why dont you rest?" He says raising an eye brow " the sword can wait"​

"N... o I'm f... ine" she says her head falling.

Koji smirks " your stubbornness is cute " He says as he steps in to the smithy . He picks her up and carrys her over to her bed before laying her down. " just sleep"​

"Let go of me you per..." Sasha said interrupted by sleep. "Vert" she said in her sleep.

Koji just chuckles as he watches her fall asleep . " sweet dreams" he says before walking back to the window and taking a seat.​

Sasha curled up and snored lightly on her bed "pervert..." She said still sleeping.

After a few hours Koji stands up and begins to stretch " i must of dozed off" he says as he wipes his eyes​

Status
Not open for further replies.