Fantasy rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Heh hem what are you still doing here. Trying to act cool and caring last night hmm!?" She says glaring down at him as he gets up.

Koji Yawns as he looks at Sasha " my bad, you just remind me of a big baby, i couldn't help my self" He says before laughing​

She walks away frustrated and begins hammering away at the sword. "Whatever." She tells Koji

Koji walks up to her side and watches as she hammers away​

"Fine if your going to annoy you can go get some leather. High quality leather, to help me out." She sighed and pointed to the market area.

Koji holds his hands up " ok your the boos" he says as he walks out and heads to the market. When he gets there he looks around before asking one of the owners about the best leather.​

"Finaly gone." Sasha sighed. She brought out her chisel and mallet and started to make details in the sword.

After a few hours Koji returns with sack filled with leather. He drops it on the ground and looks up to Sasha "there you go" He sits down on one of the tables "​

"Thanks... Thats alot of leather. Anyway your swords almost done im just making some sepcial details now" she says looking at Koji, the sack of leather then back at the sword.

Koji gives Sasha a thumbs up " ok"​

"Why do you hang around anoying me so much Koji?" Sasha asks in a more snooty voice.

Koji chuckles " i dont know , maybe i just enjoy being around you" he says tilting his head​

"Well id say you could make some money killing people by just anoyying them to death if you ever need work" she tells Koji.

" you know" He jumps off the table " your insults dont really make since " he says with a smirk.​

"Well you dont make sense either so were even!" Sasha told Koji.

Koji face palms as he shakes his head " ok , "​

"Why dont you just go to were your staying untill i finish the sword. Ok!" Sasha tells Koji.

" ok ok " he says making his way to the door . " i did not mean to anger you "​

Sasha sighs and sits down "ahh that guy." She moans. She covers her eyes with her paws and she just relaxes for a couple minutes then gets back to work on the sword.

Koji walks along the forest enjoying the scene, He couldn't stop smirking when he thought to his self.​

Status
Not open for further replies.