Fantasy rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It goes a very long ways about 70-80 miles the only thing to worry about is getting attacked by a poisonous spider or snake and perhaps a wondering creature." She tells Koji suprised at being picked up.

Koji nods as he runs faster catching up and passing some survivors who were also running​

"You know you can put me down now right? This should be far enough, it cant get us." Sasha tells Koji.

Koji puts her down " sorry , about that" He says as he takes a brake .​

"Just dont use up all your energy you might need to do something later." Sasha tells him.

Koji looks around before looking back at Sasha " like what?"​

Koji leans his sword on his shoulder and raises an eye brow " right" He turns around and begins to walk towards the exit " then lets go"​

"Fine dont believe me but you might just regret it Koji." She said in a snooty voice.

Koji turns his head " are you coming? , or are you going to be a brat " he says as he continues to walk​

"Hmf!" Sasha mumbles and then strides past Koji. "I think your the one being a brat."

Koji smirks as he watches her walk past " what ever you say brat" he whispers​

"I heard that!" She announces to Koji. Her ears twitching when Koji spoke. "Remember cats have excellent hearing brat!"

" dont forget annoying " Koji whispers again while he follows behind​

Sasha glared at Koji, then she turned around and kept walking. "I know you are but what am I?!" Sasha said.

" hm let me think... childish .... a know it all ......snobby " Koji says as he chuckles .​

" i guess i win" He says as he catches up to her. " so whats the plan? " he says turning his head towards her " you do have a plan do you?"​

"I know you should go back to the dragon and get eaten thats quite the plan if you ask me." Sasha says innocently to Koji.

"thats not nice" Koji says as he smirks. He places an arm around her " i thought we were close to becoming best friends"​

Status
Not open for further replies.