Fantasy rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Hey this is Geminas. Had to make a new account. Long story. I won't be on as much any more. Sorry for the delay, as well.)

Arc raises his head and hops to his feet. He tilts his head slightly and watches the boat.

(Still in falcon form.)

"Oooh how polite of you. But I'm afraid that my friends below aren't going to be happy if I call them off." Then, rising from the ground, came at six stone golems. Two approached Sasha and the others began smashing the village houses. People scrambled wildly though out the town screaming. "I don't think we've met. I'm General Drinclo." He said removing his skull hat to bow, reveling his pale skin and elven ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
the falcon fully healed she put him down at a safe spot at the edge of town. Sasha ran around, rounding up people and helping them escape. "come on all ready Koji, get down from there!" she said yelling at him as she helped a family run by.

Arc takes to the air, flying back over to Sasha. He whistles and circles above her, watching for anyone who seemed to be having trouble. He sees a young girl trying to pull away from her mother to go back for a doll. Swooping down, he plucks the doll from the ground and flies over to the girl, dropping it in front of her. The girl picks the doll up and hugs it, finally letting her mother pull her away. He flies back over to Sasha resuming his circling.

The two golems lumbered to Sasha and one swung a open hand to grab her. All the while they repeated the same words "Capture the girl, don't kill. Capture the girl, don't kill." Which seemed to be there objective. Drinclo still waited for a answer.

Sasha ducked just in time as the reached over top of her. "Ahh." She said running away from them underneath the ship again "your so slow. Get down here already!" She said narrowly ducking another grab at her. She pulled out her rapier and made a cut in the golems hand.

Drinclo was tired of waiting. He approached the swordsman and did three things. He need him in the groin, kicked him in the chest sending him toppling over the railing, and said "Come back when you remember idiot."

Status
Not open for further replies.