Fandomstuck United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing!

By the way guys, this will be explained in the opening post of the IC, but the building all the Fandoms reside in has a near infinite number of floors, each one with 8 apartments on them. If you would please each choose a room number for your characters, I'll add it to the OP.

You can pick any room number as long as it isn't taken. For example, Madoka will be residing on the 4th Room of the 4th Floor, so her apartment will be #4-4.

The first number is your floor, which can be anything within reason....though I'd prefer you keep it single or double digits. The 2nd number can be 1 through 8; even numbers will be on one side of the hall and odds will be on the other.
Ok! Give me a day or so to see if I can think of any good fandom-specific numbers.

Also, yay IC is up!! My first post might take a little while, though. o.o

donated technologies that allow the building to be bigger on the inside

Hehehehe.

No wait. I've got it. I want room 13-2.

Also I've decided today feels too much like a Friday for me to get much actual schoolwork done (especially since I worked my ass off yesterday) not to mention I'm super excited for this RP so yeah I most likely will post today. :awesome:

Ummm could I still try to be the Pokémon fandom?

We're all mad here

Wow my intro post is long and I think I'm only like halfway done.

I'm just having too much fun writing it. XD

My computer insists that "brolly" is not a word.

Spellcheck, do you even British?

image.jpg Okay awesome!

Name: Pokémon ( nicknames/other names are Pocket Monsters, PKMN, or Poké)

Personality: Pokémon is a rather quiet boy. He usually doesn't talk much unless spoken to. However, he has no problem with going up to someone and starting a conversation with them making him quite friendly. He is highly adventurous and will never back down from a challenge. He likes to talk to his Pokémon or about his Pokémon a lot. He seems a lot more happy and spontaneous about anything that has to do with his them. He has an unusual amount of sequels, remakes, hack-roms, and other games, but no matter what he loves all his Pokémon.

Relationships: Pokémon has quite a long history with Digimon. He sees him as a rival. He claims that he hates him, but he actually has a secret crush on him, but he's not going to admit that. He is also quite fond of the adventure time fandom and her love for adventure. He likes to share his adventures with her and take her to catch Pokémon.

Weapon of Choice: Probably his Pokémon

View attachment 40546 Okay awesome!

Name: Pokémon ( nicknames/other names are Pocket Monsters, PKMN, or Poké)

Personality: Pokémon is a rather quiet boy. He usually doesn't talk much unless spoken to. However, he has no problem with going up to someone and starting a conversation with them making him quite friendly. He is highly adventurous and will never back down from a challenge. He likes to talk to his Pokémon or about his Pokémon a lot. He seems a lot more happy and spontaneous about anything that has to do with his them. He has an unusual amount of sequels, remakes, hack-roms, and other games, but no matter what he loves all his Pokémon.

Relationships: Pokémon has quite a long history with Digimon. He sees him as a rival. He claims that he hates him, but he actually has a secret crush on him, but he's not going to admit that. He is also quite fond of the adventure time fandom and her love for adventure. He likes to share his adventures with her and take her to catch Pokémon.

Weapon of Choice: Probably his Pokémon
Accepted~! Can you pick which apartment you want him to live in?

17-3 would be my first idea for Hetalia, but climbing the stairs would be awful... I'll come up with something that makes more sense tomorrow so I can start posting.

17-3 would be my first idea for Hetalia, but climbing the stairs would be awful... I'll come up with something that makes more sense tomorrow so I can start posting.
There's... probably an elevator. o.o

I mean we have an elevator, and considering the amount of floors there are, the elevators are always in tip top shape and are never not functioning.

6-5 please :3
Got ya! Post any time!

So far what we know is that the sixth floor has a bunch of pokemon and moon cats running about, and the thirteenth floor has pumpkins, silly santas and the words "Bad Wolf written all down the hall.

I'm gonna post by this weekend o.o i have an exam tomorrow... :c

So far what we know is that the sixth floor has a bunch of pokemon and moon cats running about, and the thirteenth floor has pumpkins, silly santas and the words "Bad Wolf written all down the hall.
Pumpkins? What pumpkins? I'm pretty sure there have never been, nor will there ever be any pumpkins on the thirteenth floor.
rollin.gif

Alright, I'll use 17-3, then. I can't really think of a better number, anyhow.
I'll get my post up as soon as I can.

Alright, I'll use 17-3, then. I can't really think of a better number, anyhow.
I'll get my post up as soon as I can.
All set!

By the way, I should probably mention that certain Fandoms have been around longer than other's. The older the content of your Fandom, the older they are.....though they probably all look somewhere between teenagers to maybe their 30's.

So out of who we have thus far....

Doctor Who - 51
My Little Pony - 31
Mega Man - 27
Sailor Moon - 23
Touhou - 19
Pokemon - 18
Vocaloid - 10
Yume Nikki - 10
TWEWY - 7
Hetalia - 6
Homestuck - 5