Fandomstuck United

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I didn't realize I was currently the youngest player.....

._____. Everyone is my sempai.

All set!

By the way, I should probably mention that certain Fandoms have been around longer than other's. The older the content of your Fandom, the older they are.....though they probably all look somewhere between teenagers to maybe their 30's.

So out of who we have thus far....

Doctor Who - 51
My Little Pony - 31
Mega Man - 27
Sailor Moon - 23
Touhou - 19
Pokemon - 18
Vocaloid - 10
Yume Nikki - 10
TWEWY - 7
Hetalia - 6
Homestuck - 5
Madoka - 3
I was wondering if that would be a thing. o.o Thank you for answering that.

Although I mean by technicality Doctor Who would still only be 50 since his "birthday" is November 23rd.

I was wondering if that would be a thing. o.o Thank you for answering that.

Although I mean by technicality Doctor Who would still only be 50 since his "birthday" is November 23rd.
Ah, well ja :P I kind of rounded to however old they'd be turning in 2014.

...I didn't realize I was currently the youngest player.....

._____. Everyone is my sempai.
Let's just pretend I have a gif of that time Eleven said "everyone's young compared to me".

Cuz I mean I don't actually have that on-hand but it would've been a fantastic response.

Last edited:
Let's just pretend I have a gif of that time Eleven said "everyone's old compared to me".

Cuz I mean I don't actually have that on-hand but it would've been a fantastic response.
....do.....do you mean young?

Cuz I mean.....the Doctor's pretty fuckin' old.

I....I can't say no to that face X3

MissingDerp

Derpamine
I like "Derpamine".

Though now that I think about it it sounds like some sort of drug.

I'm sorry for not posting. I wasn't getting any notifications for this thread. I thought it died but it actually started.

You're not the only one. That keeps happening to me too. :/

Sorry it took me so long. .. but here:

CS
Name: Sherlock
Personality: He is very observant, And uses these observations to make deductions about others, and can be very blunt when he does this, since he doesn't usually take the emotions of others into consideration. He can be manipulative, and typically gives people the impression that he's inhuman and cold-hearted (though this isn't necessarily the case). He is very sarcastic and easily bored, especially when he doesn't have a good case. He is protective of those he cares about.

Relationships: Sherlock typically spends a lot of his time alone, but when in the company of others, it's usually with the Doctor and Supernatural.

Weapon of choice: Besides his sarcastic wit? He uses a riding crop to beat cadavers and examine bruises that show up. It's not much of a weapon, but the only other thing Sherlock carries would be his pocket magnifying glass (which isn't much of a weapon) So....fandomstuck__sherlock_by_laknea-d5uwrp1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it took me so long. .. but here:

CS
Name: William Sherlock Scott Holmes (Sherlock)
Personality: He is very observant, And uses these observations to make deductions about others, and can be very blunt when he does this, since he doesn't usually take the emotions of others into consideration. He can be manipulative, and typically gives people the impression that he's inhuman and cold-hearted (though this isn't necessarily the case). He is very sarcastic and easily bored, especially when he doesn't have a good case. He is protective of those he cares about.

Relationships: Sherlock typically spends a lot of his time alone, but when in the company of others, it's usually with the Doctor and Supernatural.

Weapon of choice: Besides his sarcastic wit? He uses a riding crop to beat cadavers and examine bruises that show up. It's not much of a weapon, but the only other thing Sherlock carries would be his pocket magnifying glass (which isn't much of a weapon) So....View attachment 40912
Accepted~

Please choose a room number and then go ahead and post~

Oh right, I wanted to ask though....what's with the name?

Just wondering where the William and Scott parts are coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.