Fandomstuck United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be impatient, but is this still on? A lot of RPs I'm trying to join have been dying before they even start, and it's more than a little disheartening, to be honest.
Having RP'ed with Chesire many times before, I think I can tell you she's not one to let an idea die this easily. She's just been busy, I'm sure. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Okay, cool. :3

Okay, cool. :3
And, yeah, I'm a little bit disappointed by the slowness here, too, but at least I can count on it sticking around!

Plus this gives me more time to think about what sort of crazy thing I'm gonna pull for Doctor Who's intro... cuz it only seems fitting that he would have the best entrance to the RP ever. And I have a lot of canon material to compete with.

Again, I can't apologize enough for my tardiness. Every time I think I'm in the clear, I end up having something else pop up to take up more and more free time. I put too much work into this RP to let it go, so I will be starting it, I just need to wait until I'm free. How long will that take? No idea....though I will be home the next 2 days due to a medical procedure that will have me out of commission for a while, so I might be able to make a post, as long as I save time for my storyboarding project due Thursday.

Again, I can't apologize enough for my tardiness. Every time I think I'm in the clear, I end up having something else pop up to take up more and more free time. I put too much work into this RP to let it go, so I will be starting it, I just need to wait until I'm free. How long will that take? No idea....though I will be home the next 2 days due to a medical procedure that will have me out of commission for a while, so I might be able to make a post, as long as I save time for my storyboarding project due Thursday.
Don't worry about it. Wouldn't want to overwork you. ^^" Just wait until you have the time and can manage it without giving yourself a heart attack.

Don't worry about it. Wouldn't want to overwork you. ^^" Just wait until you have the time and can manage it without giving yourself a heart attack.
Or... or... have the heart attack, so you can come back as a zombie with all the time in the world.

^Your avatar seems strangely appropriate now.

May I reserve the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared Fandom?
We're all mad here.

May I reserve the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared Fandom?
We're all mad here.
Sorry, but that one's not available as a playable character. Since Chesire wants only Fandoms that have some relevancy in Fandomstuck 'canon', the pool of playable characters is limited to the list in the OP.

Sorry, but that one's not available as a playable character. Since Chesire wants only Fandoms that have some relevancy in Fandomstuck 'canon', the pool of playable characters is limited to the list in the OP.

Oh, sorry. I thought that meant they were already reserved. Silly noobish me. In that case, can I reserve the Sailor Moon fandom?

Oh, sorry. I thought that meant they were already reserved. Silly noobish me. In that case, can I reserve the Sailor Moon fandom?
Nope, only the Fandoms with a player's name next to them are reserved. ^^ And while I'm not the GM and I don't exactly have the authority to formally accept such a request, Sailor Moon is available and I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to play him/her. ^^

Nope, only the Fandoms with a player's name next to them are reserved. ^^ And while I'm not the GM and I don't exactly have the authority to formally accept such a request, Sailor Moon is available and I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to play him/her. ^^

Alrighty. I'll write a bio hopefully sometime tomorrow.

tumblr_n0ytk1rwMo1tt2leho1_400.png

Name: Sailor Moon

Personality: Sailor Moon is a clumsy girl, and a bit of a crybaby. However, she is very serious when it comes to love and justice. She is a sweet girl, and very kind to most of the fandoms. She may be considered a crybaby, but she can pack one hell of a punch when you get on her bad side.

Relationships: She is close to other anime fandoms, especially Madoka, whom she treats like a younger sister. She prefers to keep her distance away from Homestuck, finding him a strange character.

Weapon of Choice: Sailor Moon uses her tiara as a weapon. She also has some weapons used by other characters, such as the Pink Moon Stick.

So here's my bio. Sorry if it sucks, I'm new to this.

Sure thing!

By the way guys, this will be explained in the opening post of the IC, but the building all the Fandoms reside in has a near infinite number of floors, each one with 8 apartments on them. If you would please each choose a room number for your characters, I'll add it to the OP.

You can pick any room number as long as it isn't taken. For example, Madoka will be residing on the 4th Room of the 4th Floor, so her apartment will be #4-4.

The first number is your floor, which can be anything within reason....though I'd prefer you keep it single or double digits. The 2nd number can be 1 through 8; even numbers will be on one side of the hall and odds will be on the other.

tumblr_n0ytk1rwMo1tt2leho1_400.png

Name: Sailor Moon

Personality: Sailor Moon is a clumsy girl, and a bit of a crybaby. However, she is very serious when it comes to love and justice. She is a sweet girl, and very kind to most of the fandoms. She may be considered a crybaby, but she can pack one hell of a punch when you get on her bad side.

Relationships: She is close to other anime fandoms, especially Madoka, whom she treats like a younger sister. She prefers to keep her distance away from Homestuck, finding him a strange character.

Weapon of Choice: Sailor Moon uses her tiara as a weapon. She also has some weapons used by other characters, such as the Pink Moon Stick.

So here's my bio. Sorry if it sucks, I'm new to this.
Nope, it looks good. :) I'll add you to the OP.

The IC is up on the OP! :3

As of now there's no turn order, so feel free to post!

Since the IC took a while, I'm giving folks until October 13th to post or I will assume you've lost interest and dropped out. I will also be adding another feature that day for those who do choose to stay~

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
TWEWY's room will be #10-4, of course! :3

O-O So like....all our rooms are directly above or below eachother. Daaaang.

Alrighty. The rooms list has been edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.