Fandomstuck United

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, No the trans thing isn't an issue it's the way it looks though... I'm sorry if I sound rude but I mean it looks offensive to me personally. I dunno I'm fine with I just don't like the way it was done. If it was a transgender then it could have been shown better than that. I'll just stay out of this I guess, I don't know any fandoms good enough to play well that are left anyways but Durarara and I won't use it's picture the way it was slapped together makes me think of Frankenstein.

No, No the trans thing isn't an issue it's the way it looks though... I'm sorry if I sound rude but I mean it looks offensive to me personally. I dunno I'm fine with I just don't like the way it was done. If it was a transgender then it could have been shown better than that. I'll just stay out of this I guess, I don't know any fandoms good enough to play well that are left anyways but Durarara and I won't use it's picture the way it was slapped together makes me think of Frankenstein.
Well, considering the characters are mostly supposed to be "Frankensteins" of their main characters, perhaps we simply have a conflict of interest here. Sorry for any trouble I've caused you, and I hope maybe we can RP elsewhere :)

yeah, sorry I just don't want to sound mean about the whole thing thanks for understanding lol.

And this is why I love this community: arguments ending in a civil, kind-spirited manner. uwu

There wasn't enough slapfighting. I want a redo.

tumblr_mjt6cb0vGb1s5vapxo2_500.gif

Name: Mega Man (nicknamed Rock)
Personality: A heroic sort who believes in peace between robots and humans, and fights for justice. Or that's what he would have you believe. In reality he's something of an egotist who's not happy with the way he's been getting ignored in recent years, and constantly tries to find ways to get back into the spotlight, even in minor ways.
Relationships: He had something of a friendly rivalry with Mario way back when, which died down over time as he became less and less prominent and Mario grew in popularity, causing him to somewhat resent the Italian plumber. He's also very friendly with another true blue fandom, Sonic.
Weapon of Choice: Mega Man has an interesting arsenal, aside from his typical Mega Buster, he has the ability to copy abilities from others, eight at a time. He also has an assistant in the form of his robot dog, Rush, who can transform into a variety of vehicles and on rarer occasions, can merge with Rock himself in the form of the Jet, Power, or Super Adaptors.

There wasn't enough slapfighting. I want a redo.
*slaps*
tumblr_mjt6cb0vGb1s5vapxo2_500.gif

Name: Mega Man (nicknamed Rock)
Personality: A heroic sort who believes in peace between robots and humans, and fights for justice. Or that's what he would have you believe. In reality he's something of an egotist who's not happy with the way he's been getting ignored in recent years, and constantly tries to find ways to get back into the spotlight, even in minor ways.
Relationships: He had something of a friendly rivalry with Mario way back when, which died down over time as he became less and less prominent and Mario grew in popularity, causing him to somewhat resent the Italian plumber. He's also very friendly with another true blue fandom, Sonic.
Weapon of Choice: Mega Man has an interesting arsenal, aside from his typical Mega Buster, he has the ability to copy abilities from others, eight at a time. He also has an assistant in the form of his robot dog, Rush, who can transform into a variety of vehicles and on rarer occasions, can merge with Rock himself in the form of the Jet, Power, or Super Adaptors.
Accepted~

Let me know if I need to change anything, please!

tumblr_mpueqju5nB1rarx8to1_1280.png

Name: Hetalia
Personality: The Hetalia fandom is known for being very into various world cultures, even to the point where it tends to portray a lot of stereotypes as well. Although it's known for being generally nice and friendly towards others, the fandom has also become known for an odd alternate personality known as 2p. While it isn't often a problem, once this side of Hetalia is revealed, it often creates a lot of chaos in the form of psychotic behavior and violence.
He really enjoys various types of food, from traditional dishes to strange-looking (and sometimes tasting) snacks, and sees global competitions as a great opportunity to get together with friends to have fun or even to make new friends.

- Some say that he can transform into a cat during a full moon.
- He is very knowledgeable about world languages, even dead ones. He doesn't seem to speak whale, though, even though he is said to be very good friends with one.
- He used to be at odds with Homestuck a lot in the past, but they eventually became very close and can often be seen together.
- Whether or not he has nipples is still unconfirmed. They seem to have an odd habit of vanishing at random.
- Pulling on his curl seems to have odd effects, and he doesn't like when it's touched.

A lot of characters in the series are shipped together regardless of gender, so Hetalia is also known for making a lot of references to that in the way he behaves at times.

Relationships: Best Friend/Moirail - Homestuck

Weapon of Choice: While he does have some knowledge in the use of various weapons due to their importance to world history, Hetalia's main weapon is his white flag.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Let me know if I need to change anything, please!

tumblr_mpueqju5nB1rarx8to1_1280.png

Name: Hetalia
Personality: The Hetalia fandom is known for being very into various world cultures, even to the point where it tends to portray a lot of stereotypes as well. Although it's known for being generally nice and friendly towards others, the fandom has also become known for an odd alternate personality known as 2p. While it isn't often a problem, once this side of Hetalia is revealed, it often creates a lot of chaos in the form of psychotic behavior and violence.
He really enjoys various types of food, from traditional dishes to strange-looking (and sometimes tasting) snacks, and sees global competitions as a great opportunity to get together with friends to have fun or even to make new friends.

- Some say that he can transform into a cat during a full moon.
- He is very knowledgeable about world languages, even dead ones. He doesn't seem to speak whale, though, even though he is said to be very good friends with one.
- He used to be at odds with Homestuck a lot in the past, but they eventually became very close and can often be seen together.
- Whether or not he has nipples is still unconfirmed. They seem to have an odd habit of vanishing at random.
- Pulling on his curl seems to have odd effects, and he doesn't like when it's touched.

A lot of characters in the series are shipped together regardless of gender, so Hetalia is also known for making a lot of references to that in the way he behaves at times.

Relationships: Best Friend/Moirail - Homestuck

Weapon of Choice: While he does have some knowledge in the use of various weapons due to their importance to world history, Hetalia's main weapon is his white flag.
VANISHING NIPPLES I CAN'T MY SIDES

>>>>Picture
Name: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, also known as MLP
Personality: MLP w
as once a very shy boy who didn't enjoy going out all too much. In his early years, he kept to himself and learned to adapt to the judgmental stares and name-calling of being tied to technicolor equines and rainbows. However, in recent years MLP has grown to accept himself and embraced his rainbow streaks and clearly not fake alicorn horn and wings. With his new surge of confidence, his coolness raised by a factor of 20%. Now, MLP has grown to develop a bit of an elitist streak, being a self proclaimed feminist and a bit too confident in (somewhat) heterosexuality. An overall cheery (but stuck-up) guy, MLP loves nothing more than to go out and make new friends with all the fandoms, even when his friendship is generally unwanted.
Just don't go and mention his early years. Trigger Warning: SMOOZE.
Relationships: MLP tries to get along with everyone, but his earnest attempts at friendship tend to backfire every so often. However, he has gotten along with the other television fandoms like Adventure Time and Gravity Falls. He and the Sonic fandom tend to get along as well since they've got a lot in common.
Weapon of Choice: MLP has a small bracelet with 6 charms on it. One is a trio of butterflies, another a trio of balloons, the third a trio of apples, the fourth a cloud with rainbow lightning and so on. He's not sure exactly what these "harmonic elements" can do but for some reason the rainbow they conjure kinda does what it wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
that is so accurate oh my god

>>>>Picture
Name: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, also known as MLP
Personality: MLP w
as once a very shy boy who didn't enjoy going out all too much. In his early years, he kept to himself and learned to adapt to the judgmental stares and name-calling of being tied to technicolor equines and rainbows. However, in recent years MLP has grown to accept himself and embraced his rainbow streaks and clearly not fake alicorn horn and wings. With his new surge of confidence, his coolness raised by a factor of 20%. Now, MLP has grown to develop a bit of an elitist streak, being a self proclaimed feminist and a bit too confident in (somewhat) heterosexuality. An overall cheery (but stuck-up) guy, MLP loves nothing more than to go out and make new friends with all the fandoms, even when his friendship is generally unwanted.
Just don't go and mention his early years. Trigger Warning: SMOOZE.
Relationships: MLP tries to get along with everyone, but his earnest attempts at friendship tend to backfire every so often. However, he has gotten along with the other television fandoms like Adventure Time and Gravity Falls. He and the Sonic fandom tend to get along as well since they've got a lot in common.
Weapon of Choice: MLP has a small bracelet with 6 charms on it. One is a trio of butterflies, another a trio of balloons, the third a trio of apples, the fourth a cloud with rainbow lightning and so on. He's not sure exactly what these "harmonic elements" can do but for some reason the rainbow they conjure kinda does what it wants.
Accepted~

I shall work on opening up an IC tonight.

Has anyone even done an OFF fandom yet?

I wanted to, but it's just one character per person for now. -w-"

OFF is available!

Sorry the IC still isn't up, guys. Things have been busy offline with school and whatnot. I'll continue to work on the first post and getting that up as soon as I have a little free time.

Totally understandable. I'm rather swamped with schoolwork at the moment, myself.

Sorry to be impatient, but is this still on? A lot of RPs I'm trying to join have been dying before they even start, and it's more than a little disheartening, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.