Fandomstuck United

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add Touhou's and Vocaloid's rooms to the OP when I can get on my computer!

May I be the Attack on Titan Fandom? :DDDD

can i be a walking dead fandom?

So earlier today, an amusing image came into my head of Doctor Who taking a selfie in which he was standing at the top of a flight of stairs with a frustrated Dalek at the bottom of the stairs below, and then he put it through a black-and-white filter and posted it with the hashtag "ThrowbackThursday".

I don't have the time or talent to draw that so I figured I'd at least tell you guys about it.

• Love
Reactions: EchoRun
Questionnnn: Th AoT Fandom is a guy right?

Okay! And do I use that picture on my cs, or do I choose another picture? I'm quite confused ^^;
I'd prefer you use one of the pictures provided, but if you find a picture that looks like it could represent the fandom, go right ahead, I just would need to approve it.

For example, second generation characters could probably work, ya know? :)

I'd prefer you use one of the pictures provided, but if you find a picture that looks like it could represent the fandom, go right ahead, I just would need to approve it.

For example, second generation characters could probably work, ya know? :)

second generation characters? What do you mean? :o

second generation characters? What do you mean? :o
It's a term used for fanmade characters that are children of the current characters. Like the son of Mikasa and Armin, or the daughter of Marco and Jean or whatevs.

It's a term used for fanmade characters that are children of the current characters. Like the son of Mikasa and Armin, or the daughter of Marco and Jean or whatevs.
Could i use this picture?
image.jpg
She also has a green cloak like in the survey corps, and a red piece of tissue/scarf/whatever tied to her right arm.

image.jpg
Name: Attack on Titan
(nickname: work in progress)

Personality:
Due to the many deaths in her fandom, AoT is isually quiet and serious. She doesn't joke around much, and keeps to herself. Being somewhat a new fandom, she doesn't know the other fandoms well. She doesn't like the heat, it makes her ticked off.

Relationships:
She doesn't have any relationships with any of the fandoms. She's usually alone. However, she does admire the Doctor and Hetalia a lot.

Weapon of Choice:
The 3D maneuver gear in her fandom. She's very skilled with it.

Can I be on the 10th floor?​

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 41660
Name: Attack on Titan
(nickname: work in progress)

Personality:
Due to the many deaths in her fandom, AoT is isually quiet and serious. She doesn't joke around much, and keeps to herself. Being somewhat a new fandom, she doesn't know the other fandoms well. She doesn't like the heat, it makes her ticked off.

Relationships:
She doesn't have any relationships with any of the fandoms. She's usually alone. However, she does admire the Doctor and Hetalia a lot.

Weapon of Choice:
The 3D maneuver gear in her fandom. She's very skilled with it.

Can I be on the 10th floor?​
I'm sorry, but I can't accept this. The image is fine, but there's really not much of a description here, and it doesn't really give me much of an idea what she's like.

Also, what exactly is her connection with Doctor Who and Hetalia? I don't really understand where that came from....I'm not opposed to it but it just doesn't quite make sense.

I'm sorry, but I can't accept this. The image is fine, but there's really not much of a description here, and it doesn't really give me much of an idea what she's like.

Also, what exactly is her connection with Doctor Who and Hetalia? I don't really understand where that came from....I'm not opposed to it but it just doesn't quite make sense.
Oh! I'm sorry, i forgot to tell you that i wasn't done with it ^^' I typed this quickly because i had to go somewhere, and I haven't had time to add to it, that's why I didn't join the RP yet :o

So when is the plot gonna start? I think my little convo kinda died down so I'm itching to move on. >w>'

Oh! I'm sorry, i forgot to tell you that i wasn't done with it ^^' I typed this quickly because i had to go somewhere, and I haven't had time to add to it, that's why I didn't join the RP yet :o
Oh okay! ^_^ I can wait.
So when is the plot gonna start? I think my little convo kinda died down so I'm itching to move on. >w>'
Not entirely sure yet. Though it's probably going to start in the lobby, so if you're itching to go I'd advise making your way to the elevator.

Just keep in mind that Homestuck and Doctor Who are currently occupying it, I believe.

Also, MLP has been waiting for a response since he exited his room. Since you're on floor 6, you could talk to him, if you'd like and the two of you could head to the elevator together :3

Not entirely sure yet. Though it's probably going to start in the lobby, so if you're itching to go I'd advise making your way to the elevator.

Just keep in mind that Homestuck and Doctor Who are currently occupying it, I believe.
And Sherlock.

Which reminds me, should we poke Stoner about posting? I'm still waiting for a reply from him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.