Fandomstuck United

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told I should clarify something about Fandoms, as I guess it wasn't as apparent as I thought.

When Fandoms are first born, they appear in the Fandomverse. They were never really babies, but they were young children at one point, but considering how many fans the Fandoms on the list currently have, most would probably look anywhere between 13 and 40. While the building may only be a good 20 years old (so any fandom older than 20 was probably around to see the building go up), Fandoms have always lived in fandomverse. Case in point, if you've been around for 20 years, you've been in the same area as every other fandom that is 20+ years old. No Fandoms are just moving in at this point, since as soon as a Fandom is born, they're welcomed into the tenement.

On a side note, with this in mind you could probably consider Doctor Who everybody's older brother.

At least until the Tolkien fandom comes along and upstages him (Doctor Who is 51, the Tolkien fandom is 77!)

On a side note, with this in mind you could probably consider Doctor Who everybody's older brother.

I like this idea! :D

Though this brings up a question... If Doctor Who (and some other Fandoms) pre-date the tenement, what else was there in the Fandomverse before then? WAS there much of anything?

Oh, that's his full name
I don't mind if that's what he decides to call himself and introduce himself to other's, but each Fandom's....legal name, I suppose you could say, is just the name of their show/franchise/game/book/etc.

Which is fine with your CS since you have Sherlock in parenthesis....I just figured I should let you know.

I like this idea! :D

Though this brings up a question... If Doctor Who (and some other Fandoms) pre-date the tenement, what else was there in the Fandomverse before then? WAS there much of anything?
There isn't much of anything now, honestly. The tenement itself is kind of in the middle of nowhere, since no one really lives in the pocket dimension except for the Fandoms.

Before the tenement? The fandoms probably were still in the same general vicinity, but mostly had their own homes/cabins/tents....whatever they could make.

I don't mind if that's what he decides to call himself and introduce himself to other's, but each Fandom's....legal name, I suppose you could say, is just the name of their show/franchise/game/book/etc.

Which is fine with your CS since you have Sherlock in parenthesis....I just figured I should let you know.

I went ahead and changed it. :) Sorry, I just like saying the full name for whatever reason.

So now we're just waiting on Hetalia, MLP and Touhou to post....

Though they've got like....2 weeks.

There isn't much of anything now, honestly. The tenement itself is kind of in the middle of nowhere, since no one really lives in the pocket dimension except for the Fandoms.

Before the tenement? The fandoms probably were still in the same general vicinity, but mostly had their own homes/cabins/tents....whatever they could make.

Ah, makes sense.

So now we're just waiting on Hetalia, MLP and Touhou to post....

Though they've got like....2 weeks.
:3 I'm assuming the plot will start to kick off once we've got everyone in?

Ah, makes sense.

:3 I'm assuming the plot will start to kick off once we've got everyone in?
I don't really have any set time for the plot to kick off. I figured I'd just let there be some interactions, get some bigger groups going on and then the villain will make his move.

I don't really have any set time for the plot to kick off. I figured I'd just let there be some interactions, get some bigger groups going on and then the villain will make his move.
:3 Whatever works for you.

Uh....wh.....why wouldn't the Pokemon Fandom like the anime? >.>

Like, passionately defending the difference between Red and Ash, I get that.

But like.....I don't see why the Fandom would hate his own creation.....

Uh....wh.....why wouldn't the Pokemon Fandom like the anime? >.>

Like, passionately defending the difference between Red and Ash, I get that.

But like.....I don't see why the Fandom would hate his own creation.....
Well, if we're running with the assumption that the Fandom characters reflect the most common opinions in the actual fandom, then it kind of makes sense considering the fact that most Pokemon fans I know really aren't fans of the anime, save for maybe the early seasons, and often won't hesitate to make fun of the anime as it is today.

However if I were playing Doctor Who that way, for example, then it would be hard for me to make any reference to the Classics since, let's be honest, it seems most Whovians haven't seen the Classics. But as some of you may have noticed, I made at least 20 references to the Classics between my CS and intro post alone, so... yeah.

Just a difference in interpretation, I suppose.

Posting may take a while. D: Busyyyyyyyyy!

POOOOOOOOSTED

>dons shades
>looks away from explosion
>exits the apartment
>opens the door
>gets on the floor
>everyone does the alicorn
tumblr_lubbfzGjyz1r1b6b6o1_1280.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.