Minecraft- Tower of Destruction

Minecraft wasn't exactly sure where to go next....everyone seemed hell bent on getting to the top, but she had wanted to explore since their first step inside and now the craving was growing more. She could plainly see the stupidity of crossing the other gap, but she couldn't help but be enticed by the dungeon-like feeling of the pit leading straight down into a black abyss. She ended up sacrificing said longing for what the others seemed to be doing, though, and followed Pokemon up the stairs and through the magic circle. This room....was different. No monsters, no falling apart (for now, anyway)...it was kinda nice, even if rather boring.

"So we're just going to keep going up?" she asked for conformation, hoping she could convince them to explore at least a little.

Avengers- That was anti-climactic.

Once she hit the monster and it exploded into a gem, a gunshot rang out from a nearby house. She shrunk the fist down to a glove and cocked her head to the side as she examined the fandom standing there. He seemed old-timey and modern all at once, something Avengers appreciated thanks to her inner Captain America. "Come on, man, be nice," she scolded Scooby, stretching her arms out in front of herself and cracking her knuckles. "Nice to meet ya. I'm Avengers," she greeted Hamilton, but didn't come away from the battlefield quite yet. Who knew if there were more lurking in the shadows?

Touhou -- Truth Sign: Word of Revelation

"Well, that's a long story", Touhou started, not really liking the prospect of having to recap the entire thing yet again. "Short version, some guy in blue armor is planning to take over the Fandomverse. I was just talking to Black Butler and Soul Eater over there about this, when that RvB guy appeared out of nowhere and starts acting like a lunatic. I only attacked him after he randomly fired a Spark-type laser thing with that tank of his. Speaking of which, can you not aim that thing at me?", she continued, the last bit being aimed at RvB. "Unless you want me to adjust it for you. Trust me, you don't want to know what a real Master Spark looks like". At this point she was beyond done with everyone's antics. Could she have one day without everyone trying to blow up everyone? Please?

@Kagayours @Gwazi Magnum

Scooby- I am a Cynic and own it. Also, no. I don't know who you are.

Scooby looked over at Hamilton and arched an eyebrow. " Nope, I never have heard of you. I am not a big fan of leaving the fandom verse though, unless I have to. I rather not keep up with all the new trends, they remind me that I am old and have been remade so many times. Also, this is me being nice. I'm a cynic and I own it. I don't like being saved- actually, I hate it. I can be just as nice as this or better, but you have to be on my good side and all both of you proved that you are both show-offs who like to save people," he replied.

@Takumi @neobendium @Kagayours

@Raven @neobendium

The bird screeched in pain as the bullets hit its lower neck, and again as TLC herself latched onto its body and began to bite and claw at it. Despite this, however, there didn't seem to be any visible wounds as a result of the bullets. The creature was most certainly annoyed by the attack, at the very least -- cawing and swinging its head around in an attempt to shake TLC off. Distracted by this, it was caught off-guard as TT's batarangs made contact with its face. It reeled backwards for a moment, and then, its anger rising even more, it directed its attention at TT.

Hamilton- talk less, smile more, that's the Aaron Burr way!

Hamilton wasn't sure if he liked the fandom before him or not, but just smiled, even it was fake and he was sleep deprived to the point of wanting to just go back inside and sleep.

"Well...er, sir, sometimes there's nothing wrong with being saved every now and then." Hamilton replied as he glanced between the two.

"Actually, I didn't get your name..." he added looking towards Scooby again.

"As for showing off, it's just us using our natural talents and all that." he said with a shrug.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @neobendium @Kagayours

TT-The Fight with a the Gaint Bird, and Now it's Mad.

TT grinned seeing how her batrangs hit to the Bird's face. Then the grin faded as the giant bird changed focused onto her. It's not that Teen Titan hadn't expected the bird to grow angry and go after her. Just she wasn't quite yet able to use her magic again after all the focus it took to heal a poor goblin. "Oh, dude just great." TT commented. She waited for the bird to get closer then focused and shifted into a bear. TT then began to block and attack using the bear claws on the bird trying to get another successful hit. Her efforts couldn't last long for she still didn't have a great handle on most large animals and a bear was certainly one of them. It wasn't long before she changed to a small hummingbird and went flying off and take back in her original form.

Scooby- I really am getting annoyed by these two fandoms here

Scooby looked over at the other man and growled. He hated it when new fandoms smiled at him. False smiles annoyed the fandom more than anything else, besides mocking his fandom.

" I was doing just fine before you too arrived- they weren't defeated, but they were being fought by me. I appreciate the help, but there was no need for it."

" Scooby. Well, officially Scooby Doo fandom. I am a fan of all them. regretabbly,:

" Well, then, that makes even better," Scooby sarcastically replied to the Hamilton fandom.

@neobendium @Takumi

Doctor Two — The Enemy

As Touhou said the names 'Black Butler and Soul Eater', the Doctor-double followed Touhou's gaze to the scythe-wielding girl confronting the tank. Ah, yes, he'd encountered that duo before. Or at the very least, he'd spent a good chunk of time watching them from afar. He knew that they both worked for the Council, and that Butler in particular was very observant, and documented anything that was even the least bit noteworthy — and she certainly made sure to do at least a bit of surface-level research on every high-profile fandom out there. All things considered, the imposter thought it best to lay low and avoid interacting with Butler directly. She just might be sharp enough to figure out that he's not the real Doctor, and he'd be in big trouble if the Council ever learned of his true identity…

"Wait, did you say RvB is in that tank thing?" he asked. Well then, I guess I can tell the Doctor that I found his little prisoner. That was easier than I thought it would be. he mused silently. Now the real question is, how will I get him to fit back through the door… I'm assuming he didn't have this with him when he broke out? Taking a closer look at the tank's design, he grew rigid when he finally noticed the Dalek-esque features. "Daleks…" he stated disdainfully (and dramatically), the same way he imagined the real Doctor would say it if he'd just discovered that such creatures were behind some nefarious scheme. Yeah, somehow I feel like the Doctor would've said something to me if he already knew about that. he contemplated. …Or, maybe he really is scatterbrained enough to forget to mention such a thing…

"I knew that man was a lunatic, but I didn't think I'd ever see him allied with something as evil as them…" he briefly monologued, before returning his attention to Touhou again. "Do you have any idea when or where he got that thing?" he asked. "Last I checked, I had him under lock and key," he began to explain. As he spoke, he took a moment to look over his shoulder, quickly followed by the other shoulder, as if he was worried that something might sneak up behind him — although he was careful not to break his focused expression in the process. "And I only just discovered that he'd escaped, when, as luck would have it, he turns up right at my front door with some sort of Dalek-themed makeover." Or, more accurately, my front door turned up right in front of him, but, details.

"And- wait, what was that you said about someone trying to take over the Fandomverse?" he asked, backtracking to what Touhou had said earlier. With such a vague description, that could be anyone… and some new monster tries to take over the Fandomverse every other week, last I checked.

RvB - Be a prisoner again? No Tanks!

RvB had his hologram appear projected on top of the hull again, with the image facing the Doctor his voice played "I'm not in any tank Doctor... I AM the tank! It's a perk of being a Ghost... Somehow". Meanwhile when Touhou asked for the barrel to not be pointed at him it simply began spinning around rapidly, never settling on any target as he simply hollered as if he had just been fired off on a roller coaster.

Trigun — Anyone got a spare charger?

"You don't know how much power is left?" Trigun echoed. "Isn't there some way to sort of… gauge that kind of thing?" she asked. Sighing, she then paused to think if she had any idea how to solve this problem. "Well, I myself sort of have a way with power plants — at least the kind in my own lore — and normally I know what to do to sort of… recharge them." she began to explain. "I don't know for sure that any of that would really translate over very well to however your gem thing works, but… it might be worth a try?" she suggested. "I might be able to re-invigorate the energy within the gem. Or, if needed, I could transfer some of my own energy to get it going again… assuming there aren't any compatibility issues, so to speak."

Dragon Age - Have we tried the backdoor?

They were running away from the fight.

This was the problem with rpg's with open world maps, you go to go in a fight and then it's all like "Oh surprise these foes are like mega-super powerful late game foes."

The hinterlands, not even once.

Now they were stuck in a storage room. Listening to the Doctor prattle on a phone. Certainly his life was going strange ways right now.

As soon as the Doctor got off the phone he went on htis whole ramble. DA sighed, "Get off my foot..."

Then he got back on the phone, though at least it seemed like this would lead to them getting out of here. This whole thing was quite the mess-

The next words that came of the Doctor's mouth were not the ones that DA wanted to hear. A awkward silence settled over the group, DA shifted slightly, how long were they going to be in this storage room.

Final Fantasy offered the idea that they should go after the main foe, if there was one.

"Maker's breath, we're truly up shit gulley aren't we?" DA exclaimed. Taking a breath he rubbed his temple. "They don't even give me a chance to try diplomacy. We clearly can't beat them the way we're doing it. And it's not like everyone here can sneak out without being seen." Well, he possibly could. But the risk of being found with no assistance was a highly fatal one.

"Alas, we're going to have to cheese this somehow." But how? This puzzle seemed like a highy annoying.

Reactions: Kagayours
Teen Wolf- Meeting the - oh look, a squirrel

Teen Wolf looked over at his board, trying to figure where he could put his new picture/ information about Scooby. He wasn't entirely sure since it was filled to the brim with information on the fandom. There were clippings about the actual show, of possible sightings and amongst them were strings that went left and right. He may have been working on for the last few days and wasn't sure what time it was.

Actually, now that he thought about it. What day was it even? He couldn't quite remember and he wasn't sure if it was important. He scratched his face and felt his beard. It sure had been a while since he had shaved. But wait, wasn't there a famous Scooby Doo character who had grown a beard? Or was that another show? He couldn't quite remember, but he did remember that he had to get something to eat… oh and take his Adderall. Wait, when was the last time he had taken Adderall? He had been taking his pills in the timely manner while working on his stuff, but he had stopped to get some water. His lips were dry and the water hadn't exactly helped. Wait, he should probably refill his emergency asthma pump.

Asthma. He had gotten that from Scott on Teen Wolf. It wasn't that he had attacks, but they did come on occasion in his human form. Speaking of Scott, the actor who played him sure had grown a nice beard during 2015… but then again, the actor who played Stiles also grew a sick one too. What year was that in? 2016? 2017? Wait, his fandom was ending its season this year. He hoped that there was a big reunion.
Like the reunion that they all had in all those B romantic comedy movies? They were all very good. He turned back to his board and noticed one of the things had fallen off. He went to go and pick it up. Oh, yeah, this was the picture of the time where he had seen the Scooby fandom earlier and gotten his picture. Then, there was the squirrel. Goddamn squirrel had gotten away. He yelped in frustration.
Sadly, the Teen Wolf fandom had forgotten what he was doing before, ahh yes, asthma pump. Maybe he should jot this stuff down.

It wasn't like he was going to do it though. He walked outside and was shocked by what he saw. It was his idol, goddamn where had he put his camera? What was it called again? Cannon, that was it. Which reminded him that he hadn't seen the war documentary he had been eyeing for a while. Document... when was the last time he had updated his Teen wolf fanfiction? Hmmm.... he couldn't remember. Oh, where was he? Oh, his idol.

" Hey," he said, rushing over to Scooby, so excited he had found him. He wasn't sure who was surrounding him, ignoring Avengers and Hamilton for now.

@Takumi @neobendium

Pokemon- Team all healed and ready to go!

"Hm, it seems like it. I dunno if there's any detours that could be taken to find items. Well, if there are any to be found in this place at the moment." she replied. So far there weren't any random monsters spawnings, so it was easy so far, but who knew what awaited them at rhe top? It was exciting and adrenaline inducing! Like when you've made it so far into the game and finally become Champion, only for more things to do after that goal.

"Togetic." the fairy type chirped as he fluttered closer to his trainer to land on her shoulder.

This place was huge, hopefully they'd get cool items along the way.

-------------

Hamilton- Aaron's way isn't working, go figure

Hamilton's smile fell, so much for the Aaron Burr policy. He could feel his temper raising ever so slowly the more things went wrong with this conversation. He knew if he wasn't careful he'd say some rather heavy insults like Alexander in Cabinet Battle #1.

Taking a breath, Hamilton did his best to remain calm and not get defensive. Scooby Doo's sarcastic tone was almost reminding him of Jefferson. Almost. It felt as if he had just been insulted and he took a his pride took a serious hit, which did not sit well with him at all.

Before he could make a retort, anither fandom (luckily or not, who knows?) showed up. Alex crossed his arms and held his tongue for now, his temper boiling on low for the time being.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @neobendium

Doctor Two — The Duality

"Wait, a ghost?" Doctor Two echoed, a certain part if his mind suddenly becoming very interested in what RvB had to say. "Did you say you're a ghost? And now you're possessing the tank? Fascinating!" he exclaimed, stepping a bit closer to the tank in order to get a closer look at it. "Perhaps this vehicle is more technologically advanced than it appears on the surface — sure, it has Dalek components, but I've never seen the Daleks do anything like this — constructing a machine to serve as a vessel for what I can only assume is some sort of digitally-stored consciousness…" he rambled, eager as ever to learn more — until something in the back of his mind said, Wait, why do I care so much about this? And then he realized that he'd hardly put any conscious thought into stringing together any of those words. Woah, was that the Doctor's brain doing all that?!

Two shook his head as if he was coming out of a trance. He generally avoided using his abilities to copy intelligent life, especially other fandoms, and this was precisely the reason why. If the TARDIS had landed in a more secluded location, he probably would've switched into a different body as soon as he was outside. But, he couldn't change in front of a crowd like this — especially not one with Council members present. And since he was lucky enough to land right in front of one of the people he was sent out to look for, it only made sense for him to at least try to figure out what was going on. In which case, maybe the Doctor's brain wasn't such a bad thing to have…

"Ah… anyway!" he spoke up again. "How did you become a 'ghost'? And what does all this have to do with the Daleks?" he questioned. "I suppose one of the more obvious possibilities is that the Daleks killed you — if so, my condolences — but that wouldn't explain how your consciousness got stored in that tank, or why the tank would even be capable of such a thing. The Daleks wouldn't need something like this; they're supposed to be immortal…" he explained, letting the Doctor's brain do most of the thinking for him. This still feels really creepy and weird, and I'd still rather be flying around the Square looking for Daleks and Beatles and whatever else with my hawk vision, but, at least I'm still making progress this way…

"Oh right, the Beatles!" he added. "What happened to him? Last I can recall, I left him with you. Where is he now?" he asked. I certainly hope he didn't get turned into a 'ghost', too. I dunno how I'd break that kind of news to the Doc, especially if I can't even find a digital version of him. Not to mention, would an oldie like him even want to be converted to digital? You'd think that would clash with his old-school style. Then again, immortality is kind of his thing, too, so maybe that evens things out. I'd have to ask him later how he would feel about that — assuming he isn't dead or anything.

Touhou: Palm Sign -- [Hand Meets Face]

Touhou shrugged. "I don't know how he got it, and honestly I don't really care. The important bit is that he has it now, and that we want to make him stop having it -- those lasers don't look like you want to touch them." Thank Kanako that at least they didn't curve though... "I'd say we shoot him until either he gets out or until the tank explodes. Whichever comes first, really." It's not like people exploding in a burst of energy actually killed them anyway, as far as her experience went.
"As for who is trying to take over the Fandomverse, I don't know. All I know is that the jerk has access to time-space manipulation and magic and things, with enough power to make giant craters. I'd say we shoot him until he explodes." Touhou was perfectly aware that shooting things was the first solution she went for with just about any problem, but hey. If it works, it works, right? Why change a winning strategy? And this strategy had served her well for almost two decades by now, so eh.

At this point, RvB had responded to her request of moving the cannon away from her by spinning it wildly in all directions. Okay, that wasn't an improvement. Well, it was in the sense that it wasn't aiming at her anymore, but now it was a threat to whoever happened to be in the line of fire when the lunatic inside of it pressed the Fire button -- or even worse, the Bomb button. Okay, that did it. One Spark Laser, coming right u- ...And the Doctor just wandered straight into the line of fire. Great, just great. She had thought that the Doctor was smarter than that though. "Get away from that lunatic! Have you not heard what I said about giant lasers?", Touhou shouted, flying down to the Doctor and trying to forcibly move him away from the tank.

Tower group -- Progress once more!

The stairwell to the next floor was quite a bit longer than usual, but eventually our group reached the next floor up. Speaking about said floor, it was equally free of monsters as the room with the magical circle -- which was a bit odd, given the group's earlier experiences. Instead, the floor started as a plain corridor before widening out into a very large open room, with torches lining the walls all around. The bizarre thing was that, given the size of the room, the other stairway they saw a bit back should've cut straight through it. And yet there was no trace of such a thing anywhere in plain sight. Then again, given the nature of the tower, it probably had something to do with magical time/space warping or whatever.
Roughly in the middle of the room, a sword was stuck in the ground on a slightly elevated platform. If the Fandoms were to take a closer look at the weapon, they would see that the letters 'Excal-' were engraved on the part of the blade that was visible.
Beyond that, the room was oddly empty; just a large featureless room with a hodgepodge of dfferent wall and floor tiles, some of which were a bit more cracked than others. At the far end of the room, two staircases to the next floor could be seen, one twisting to the right and one to the left.

Doctor Who — Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?

Despite the Doctor trying to maintain at least a somewhat optimistic demeanor, the others were right — the situation was looking very grim indeed, with all of them having no better plan but to hide…

Final Fantasy did try to toss out some ideas, though, asking if it was possible that the Daleks/Cybermen were being controlled by a "boss monster" that they could take out.

"Mmm… they might!" the Doctor answered. "The Daleks usually don't care much for individual thought, working together as one well-oiled killing machine. They do sometimes act under command from a central authority figure — usually Davros, or just some high-ranking Dalek — but not always. And in the absence of such a leader, they seem to do fairly well at organizing themselves. Besides, it's not like the rest of them would just leave us alone after taking out their leader…" the Doctor mused, thinking through all the different possibilities. "And as for the Cybermen, they're even more hive-minded than the Daleks. Really, their brains are all connected to the Cyber hive-mind. But, they do sometimes have a 'Cyber-leader'… And, there were a few instances where they made leaders out of only partially-converted bodies. Not sure why. Maybe people make for better leaders when their brains aren't completely sterilized, and they still have at least a little bit of creativity left in them? I know that was the Daleks' rationale for taking orders from a seven-year-old human girl that one time…" he contemplated.

"Anyway, what worries me the most is -- this isn't a situation where the Daleks and Cybermen just happened to cross paths. They're working together, and that never happens. Last time those two met, they bickered like primary-schoolers, and then one group completely annihilated the other. I just can't imagine them ever willingly teaming up like this." he explained. "Well, at least not with them acting as equals to each other. It's possible that one is working under command of the other, for some reason. Probably as a result of one getting tricked into believing that they're the ones in control, when really they're just being used and manipulated by the other party. Or, it's possible that both of them are working for some other third entity, although I sure hope that isn't the case-"

The Doctor was then interrupted from his musings as his phone buzzed again. He at first assumed it would be another update from Animorphs, but then he realized it was a text message. He froze when he saw what it said…

Where are you??? -SH
"Wait. Did we… oh, tell me we didn't…" He frantically scanned the room, hoping they didn't make the mistake he thought they did. But unfortunately, his fears were only confirmed. "We… we lost Sherlock?!"

Alt-FE stayed silent, remembering what happened to Sherlock in his own timeline. He had vanished from their group about the same time the Doctor died, and they later found out that he'd been captured by Cybermen and converted into one of them… FE had just barely traveled far enough in time to prevent the Doctor's death, but, by that point, it was already too late for Sherlock. He didn't know how he would tell the Doctor that, though…

The Doctor got another text:

I lost sight of everyone else when the smoke bomb went off. I was almost captured by Cybermen, but I got away. Now I don't know how long I can stay hidden. Help!!
"Oh no… we left him behind… he's texting me now — he says he got separated from us during the attack, and managed to avoid being captured, and now he's hiding somewhere, and-"

"Wait," alt-FE spoke up. "Are you… Is… Is Sherlock texting you?" he asked, confused and surprised that Sherlock was still alive (well, alive and still himself). Sherlock was captured before the timelines diverged — why were things playing out differently?

"Yes, he is." the Doctor stated, speaking more calmly now as he attempted to quell his anxiety. "And I don't plan on leaving him out there to be picked off by Daleks. We have to do something." the Doctor insisted, starting to replace those fears with determination.

"Wait, you can't go back out there! You're still injured!" alt-FE objected. "And besides, we have no idea where he even is!" Alt-FE didn't exactly want to abandon Sherlock, either, but, the fate of the entire Fandomverse and Earth was at stake… and if he was only able to save one, then...

"Well…!" the Doctor spoke up like he was about to dive into a counter-argument, but he hesitated when he remembered that he was talking to his future self. Did his future self have any memories of this interaction? Sometimes, in-canon, Doctor would lose his memories after such interactions in order to prevent a paradox when he returned to that same point in the future. Sometimes he didn't forget, and the future Doctor either didn't attempt to change the past, or attempted it but still caused everything to work out the way it was 'supposed' to. Sometimes he did actually change is own past, and somehow managed to avoid causing the universe to implode. So, with all this in mind, was this future Doctor trying to make things happen as they were meant to, or no? And what even was he 'supposed' to do? Theoretically whatever action he took would be the one that matched his future-self's timeline, therefore making it impossible for him to make the 'wrong' choice, but…

Wait a minute, what am I doing? I don't have time to contemplate free will vs predetermination. I have to save Sherlock! "Alright, listen," he told alt-FE. "I don't care what sort of paradox his may or may not cause — I'm not going to leave Sherlock out there to die. I'm going to save him. And if fate insists otherwise, then… well, at least I can say that I tried."

Alt-FE didn't like where this was going. The entire point of going back in time was to keep the Doctor alive, but that wouldn't work out very well if he was just going to jump right back into danger… "Listen, Doctor," alt-FE spoke up, trying to think up an argument that the Doctor would understand. "You're not supposed to die and regenerate just yet. And I think it's in the best interests of, uh… preserving our own… personal timeline, that you don't die early." he said, hesitating slightly as he wasn't quite sure he was using all the right jargon. "That's why I saved you from being hit before. I know that when I was you, I had me, but if I didn't have me then, then I might've died there, and become a different sort of me than I am now." …Alt-FE didn't understand anything he'd just said, but it sounded like something the Doctor would say, so, he hoped it at least made sense to him.

The Doctor narrowed his eyes, thinking of what to say next… and then, another text came in.

You can probably use your screwdriver to pinpoint my location.
"Ah, yes, that works…" the Doctor mused. "Hold this for a moment," he said as he handed his phone off to his 'future self', then reached into his pocket with his only usable hand and pulled out his sonic screwdriver. He pointed it at the phone for a few seconds, then, held the tip up to his face to get a good look at it. "There, that should do it." he stated. Then, addressing the rest of the group, he continued, "If I can't go back out there, maybe someone else can. You should be able to use my screwdriver like a compass. The light on the end will get brighter when you're facing in the right direction." he told them, slowly waving the screwdriver back-and-forth horizontally in front of him, demonstrating how the tip became brighter and dimmer based on its position. "I'll stay here if I must, but, I want someone to at least take my screwdriver and find Sherlock…" he told them.

"...Oh, and, can someone text Sherlock back and tell him we got the message? I would've, but it's not easy to do with only one hand."

Final Fantasy -- Insert witty comment here

Final Fantasy quietly listened to Alt-FE's and DW's talk about the latter not being allowed to die. Perish... Might he perish here too? Nay, perish the thought! He could not afford to die here; there were still so many dungeons he had to explore, so many monsters to slay! He refused to die! Besides, he was the Main Character! Main Characters never died! ...Of course, there was that one time. Then the other time. But for the most part, Main Characters didn't die, especially not when their Quest was not yet finished. Which it wasn't, so at least he was good in that aspect. No, if anyone should do this, he should.

"...I'll do it," Final Fantasy raised his hand before anyone else could. "I'll go rescue Sherlock" He wasn't exactly sure how the story about time travel came into things, but one thing he did know. One of their allies was in danger and needed to be rescues right away! Earlier he could not risk it, because leaving his post would leave his other allies even more vulnerable than they already were. But now that they were in a safe location, he could go and find Sherlock, then bring him back here. He only prayed to Bahamut that he was not yet too late...

"From what I've gathered... friend," he said to Alt-FE , still not sure what their mysterious helper's identity was, "Doctor Who is a key character in your quest. Then he indeed must be protected at all costs. For that effort, I think I may go alone, so that the group that stays here can stay as large as possible. Do not worry about me; I shall avoid conflict and return safely. Dragon Age, Fire Emblem, you should stay here and guard Doctor Who with your lives. He might be able to revive you somehow, but I'm not sure if we'll be able to revive him. So whatever you do, do not let him swoo- err, perish."

After that, he turned back to Doctor Who, who by now was holding out his Magical Key (which apparently doubled as a compass) for whoever was going to save Sherlock (i.e., him) to take. "I gracefully accept this gift, and promise to return it to you as soon as my quest is finished," Final Fantasy stated, secretly hoping that the loan would become a permanent gift in the form of a Quest Reward.
Upon taking the Magical Key from Doctor Who, Final Fantasy couldn't help but hum a little tune. After that, he walked toards the exit of the room, then turned to the group one last time.
"Alas, I must leave you now, my allies. But fear not, it shall not be a farewell, for I swear to the Hallowed Father Bahamut to return here with Sherlock, and I know that His Breath shall protect me from my foes." With those words, the RPG Fandom left the room, his oversized sword in one hand, the Sonic Screwdriver in the other and his Bag of Holding on his back, quietly heading into whatever direction the Magical Key/Compass/whateverElseItCouldDo pointed him at.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kagayours
TLC- Ah, crap.

Everything seemed to be going....okay, at the very least. She had an advantage, an ally- annnnd there she went. The girl that had shown up and shifted into a bear ended up shrinking down to a yin yang bird and flittering off. "Yeah, okay, leave me here," she muttered, still clinging to the bird's neck with her nails dug into its skin. Now that she was alone again, the bird would refocus on her- and she had no idea what to do. Nothing really seemed to be hurting it much, just annoying it. Maybe if she could bite out its jugular....that was disgusting, but she might have to. Before it could fully focus in her, she was clawing her way over to its front, somehow managing to keep herself up on it.

Avengers- Three fandoms, one asshat

Avengers shifted her weight slightly and yawned as the two fandoms continued arguing. She wasn't going to interfere unless it came to violence....and then Scooby accused her of being a showoff. "Excuse you?" She snapped, affronted. "I was helping you, you asshole!" Her burning glare intensified as her hands gripped mjolnir tightly. "It's what heroes do!" She was going to continue her rant, but then someone new arrived, seeming very excited to see the fandom that was so ungreatful of her help. She growled slightly but didn't say anything, taking this as an opportunity to gather herself together again.

RvB - Because I'm a mother fucking Ghost!

RvB's ghost image simply shrugged at the Doctor's questioning before responding "I'm just a Ghost! You know, you die then your spirit rises? Then all I had to do was wander about till I found this tank here and it was mine. Though... It's coding does seem a little sub-optimised...". And it was about this time, the same time Touhou would of been stopped in their advance that RvB stopping firing his tank cannon and lowered it, with his ghost image and the tank lights going out for a sec. The only thing still on was the speakers projecting RvB's voice as he hummed a tune.

After a few minutes the lights turned back on and the tank cannon rose up back into the air, and this time it fired a massive beam out.

7a1bfa13610d643fc6891775b8bf88c3.jpg

(Sound)

"Wooo-eeee! That's better!" RvB then exclaimed full of joy.

Last edited: