• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan Drake: Town Square​

Well isn't that embarrassing, Nate thought to himself as he lay face first on the ground. He tried all he could to get up, but his foot was caught. This is probably one of the crappiest ways to die. RIP Nate Drake: died after tripping and falling. As Nate struggled to get up, he heard footsteps approaching from the house. Oh crap crap crap.... Nate immediately stopped moving, hoping that the darkness would hide him. After a few minutes it sounded like the footsteps were gone.

Phew. Looks like I got out of- Suddenly Nate felt something poke the back of his head. Please don't tell me th- "Alright. I want to know, what the hell were you planning on doing?" the voice called from behind him. Knowing full well the situation he was, Nate played it very carefully. He responded back, "Oh hi. Well as you can see here I am in a pretty bad situation right now. I don't want to fight you, whoever you are."

Ok then. What is the best course of action that doesn't get me killed.... "So.... About what I was doing, I was just minding my own business trying not to die and I tripped and fell," Nate calming continued, hoping that he didn't piss of the guy with the gun. "To be honest I didn't even know you were here." To be honest my ass.... "So, could you possibly help me up?"

@Atomyk @Archwar
Johnson, Town Edge > Mysterious Building

Unknowingly Johnson had poked Nate with the barrel of the Wellington, but kept it steady and ready in case the person tried anything. However, he let out a sigh of relief when the person, male guessing from the pitch and tone, responded that he was simply minding his own business and had simply tripped. Of course, said man could also be lying, but hey, a man gotta do what a man gotta do to survive. That would just mean the man was untrustworthy.

"So, could you possibly help me up?" The man asked.

Johnson removed the barrel and said,"Don't take off running, already had one of my 'allies' ran off."

The marine then offered Nate a hand as the sun rose, casting rays upon the two. The rabbit also popped up on the monitors stating that there were four new danger zones... and they were in one. Already there was a beeping warning them that if they didn't run like hell then their heads were going to go splat and fleshy bits all over the place. Johnson growled in annoyance and frustration. Oh Snowball was going to get a asskicking.

And as soon as Nate was up, Johnson would tell him that there was a building not too far that should be safe and if they wished to work together meet him there. If not he could enjoy solitude or having his head become a red mist cloud.

The marine took off running, his old age not hindering him because of adrenaline, towards the Mysterious Building.

@Atomyk @Ramboing

Scooby Doo: Caves

Scooby had followed her closely as the danger zone had lit up in the village and they wound up back in the caves. There was some kind of irony to this. This was the place where he had escaped in the past to start to the game, uncertain of his fate and that of his enemies and here he was again, uncertain where anyone else was besides himself and the current allies he had on his team.

Now, sitting by the fire, her crossbow beside her and her head resting in her hand, Erin spoke. "I think I have an idea for getting off this island."

He watched the fire and noticed the crossbow that she had lied. Thankfully, Scooby still had the scythe on him that he had traded with Nathan. " Row ran re ro rhat?" *1 He asked.

*1 How can we do that?

kEHGT9G.jpg

As dawn approached, it seemed clear that the end of the game was finally near. With the island's numbers dwindling, this day would go on to be the penultimate chapter...

BIegnQS.png

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey! Yeah, yeah, you guys know the drill, right? Your humble king has no actual eggs and bacon for you, but he does have some new announcements! A total of four danger zones will be going up today, ensuring you guys have to start sticking around each other! I know social interaction is hard for the average human, and that is why I expect every encounter to be a bloody mess, mess, mess! My ears are twitching in delight! Noooow listen up, the new danger zones are... the School Building and Village Square! Better stay away from the town then! Don't forget the Warehouse and Gazebo as well! That leaves you with only four areas to mingle in!"

"Gonna be cramped, eh? Oh well, have a nice tumble!"

Caves

With the danger zone going up all around the village, Erin had been forced to relocate her group to the cave system on the island. There, she built a fire for them to enjoy the result of their hunting traps. She'd decided to leave that mysterious noise alone at the time, returning in the early morning to find a rabbit in one of the traps. Erin took pleasure in the fact it was a rabbit.

Now, sitting by the fire, her crossbow beside her and her head resting in her hand, Erin spoke. "I think I have an idea for getting off this island."

@Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9

Though Jason Todd had avoided all the danger zones popping up around him, he had not been expecting the forest itself to attack him. A giant bear had come seemingly out of nowhere to catch him off guard, its giant clawed paw slamming him down to the ground before he even knew what hit him. Days of barely eating had dulled Jason's senses, leaving him easy prey for the mother bear.

At least the cubs wouldn't go hungry.

Contestant #6, Jason Todd
Eliminated
15 Contestants Remain

Chihiro's plan required some materials to get started. With the helicopter a danger zone, the only place he could imagine to get them was the warehouse.

In the early morning, Chihiro had asked Hideo to protect him as he made a trek for the lone building. Whether Hideo had agreed or not, it seemed the others already there were too caught up in confrontations with others to pay much attention to the small boy. He quickly gathered what he needed, at least until the rabbit appeared on the monitors and announced the warehouse was to become a danger zone.

Chihiro made a rush for the exit, desperate to get out of the area before the collars he sought to deactivate did him in prematurely. He was outside the building and almost beyond the threshold when the contestant known only as "Hammer Girl" came across him. The girl ended up slamming right into Chihiro and the pair fell away from each other and on to the ground. Unfortunately for the female, she had ended up falling on the wrong side of the border and her collar began to beep. Chihiro panicked and made a run for the lighthouse.

Caught up in a confrontation with Michiko, Frank Castle would also fall prey to his collar exploding.

Contestant #5, "Hammer Girl"
Eliminated
14 Contestants Remain

Contestant #21, Frank Castle
Eliminated
13 Contestants Remain

Lighthouse

Feeling sick from his close call, Chihiro stammered out his words as he and Hideo sat in the safety of the lighthouse.

EYrwgfE.png

"I-I need you to protect me while I work on this. It... might take all day. I need to build a prototype of the collar to-to get an idea of what I'm working with. I'm sorry if I m-mess up."

@Gummi Bunnies

13 Contestants Remain

qZmxAA3.jpg

Last Known Locations

North Side

Port - DANGER ZONE!

Coral Reef Beach - DANGER ZONE!

Helicopter Crash Site - DANGER ZONE!

Lighthouse
- Chihiro Fujisaki
- Hideo Kawamura

Gazebo and Garden - DANGER ZONE!

Warehouse - DANGER ZONE!
- Michiko Malandro
- Isabel "Dizzy" Flores

Caves
- Scoobert "Scooby" Doo
- Erin
- Daisy Fitzroy

South Side

School Building - DANGER ZONE!
- Nathan Drake
- Avery Johnson

Open-Air Baths - DANGER ZONE!

Village Square - DANGER ZONE!

Ranch - DANGER ZONE!

Cliffs
- Stick

Woods - DANGER ZONE!

Mysterious Building
- Jack the Ripper
- Mabel Pines

~Cast List~
@T.O.M. as Red Hood/Jason Todd
@C.T. as Frank Castle

@Ringmaster as "Hammer Girl"
@OrlandoBloomers as Wilson Fisk
@The Silver Paladin as Mukuro Ikusaba
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Robert E.O. Speedwagon

@Ramboing as Nathan Drake
@Archmage Jeremiah as Jinx
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sara Lance

@Indolent as Isabel "Dizzy" Flores
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro
@Jeremi as Snake-Eyes
@york as Curly Brace
@Bomb as Cyberconnect2
@DapperDogman as The Survivor
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Harley Quinn
@TheColourlessRainbow as Nick Wilde

@Krieg as Daisy Fitzroy
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scoobert "Scooby" Doo
@Gwazi Magnum as Stick
@Verite as Max Payne
@Josh M as Mike Erhmantraut

@Archwar as Avery Johnson
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Lara Croft
@Hospes as Mabel Pines
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Leo Barnes
@Mighty Roman as Kraven the Hunter

@Crow as Jack the Ripper

Warehouse --> Lighthouse

That damn rabbit was getting on her nerves. Before Michiko left the warehouse she tried to take Frank's weapons then bolt out of there, making sure to be careful where she ran and not to step foot in the woods as she headed to the lighthouse. Once the convict got there she would take a moment to catch her breath. The woman scowled and punched a wall oyt of her frustration.

tumblr_ltwwamHJYq1qcaefmo5_r3_250.gif

"Damnit." she growled before taking a deep breath to try and calm her nerves.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

Lighthouse

Chihiro bristled slightly, but nodded in thanks for Hideo's assurance. He had laid out his supplies on the table where thy had set up shop at the base of the lighthouse. Going to the top might have offered more protection, but there was not enough room up there to work with, and the prospect of falling scared Chihiro more than he liked to admit. It was hard to miss the dead body that fell from the top, after all.

The Ultimate Programmer sat down and stared at the junk for a moment, before a noise just outside caught his attention.

LbA7Gfs.png

"D-Did you hear that...?" he asked, the tone of his voice suggesting that Hideo check it out.

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

---

Caves

"Well..." Erin drifted off, staring at the fire before them. She was unsure if this plan was a sound one, and didn't desire to put either Daisy or Scooby in danger. She wasn't even sure if the talking dog would be a huge help, but she didn't want to leave him out of the plan. Sighing to herself, the woman rubbed at the back of her neck and continued, "a lot of the monitors I've seen have been broken, I guess either by animals or other people, but whoever's running this doesn't seem to care." She paused and nodded toward the monitor affixed to the rock wall, still untouched. Erin presumed there was no camera inside.

Speaking of, she took one last look around the cave, making sure this particular cave was still a blind spot. She saw the camera she had broken earlier sitting just above them.

"That doesn't seem to be the case for the cameras. They need to watch us. I noticed a broken camera when we were setting the traps, but when we checked them later, it was fixed. They must send someone to fix them." She pointed to the camera above them. "They're probably watching the entrance with another camera for when we leave to fix this one. I say we leave and make it look like we aren't coming back, then we watch the cave entrance for anyone to come by. I haven't seen or heard any helicopters, so they must have another way of getting on to the island."

With that, Erin shrugged. It was not a perfect plan, and she didn't exactly know yet what they would do upon finding these assumed camera repairmen, but it was all they had to go off of.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Krieg

Eventually the people Stick were watching seemed to have wandered off, so he returned to his campsite and rested up for the night. The following day he woke up the announcement of even more dead people, and even more danger zones. The time of winning was coming closer, but as the danger got closer he was also being pressed with a dangerous risk. If he stayed here, this could easily become a future danger zone which would force him to rush into one of the few other zones with survivors. Additionally, he was relying on the chance his collar doesn't randomly explode on him in the meantime. With both those factors considered it made sense for him to leave the cliffs and find the other survivors, both to know the area in case he needs to move and to see if just maybe, there was someone else alive he could form an alliance with and then break out of his hell hole with. So with that considered he moved to the Mysterious building, since he already had a decent idea of what the Caves and Lighthouses terrain was making the building the only place left to explore.

@Atomyk

Warehouse --> Lighthouse

That damn rabbit was getting on her nerves. Before Michiko left the warehouse she tried to take Frank's weapons then bolt out of there, making sure to be careful where she ran and not to step foot in the woods as she headed to the lighthouse. Once the convict got there she would take a moment to catch her breath. The woman scowled and punched a wall oyt of her frustration.

tumblr_ltwwamHJYq1qcaefmo5_r3_250.gif

"Damnit." she growled before taking a deep breath to try and calm her nerves.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies
Lighthouse

Chihiro bristled slightly, but nodded in thanks for Hideo's assurance. He had laid out his supplies on the table where thy had set up shop at the base of the lighthouse. Going to the top might have offered more protection, but there was not enough room up there to work with, and the prospect of falling scared Chihiro more than he liked to admit. It was hard to miss the dead body that fell from the top, after all.

The Ultimate Programmer sat down and stared at the junk for a moment, before a noise just outside caught his attention.

LbA7Gfs.png

"D-Did you hear that...?" he asked, the tone of his voice suggesting that Hideo check it out.

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
-Hideo Kawamura (Lighthouse)-

tumblr_o3a6g8uwDE1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Yeah... I did."

Hideo kept his voice at a low volume, immediately getting the idea that they weren't alone. For most of the time that they were here, Hideo was lying down on the ground, trying to rest himself but not exactly falling asleep. By now, he sat up, thinking on how he would approach this next person.

tumblr_o689o86Ez71v3qowuo4_100.png

"I'll be back... Just stay here and focus on your work..."

Standing up, Hideo began to cautiously make his way to where he heard the noise come from. Hugging the wall closely, Hideo peeked from the corners to see that there was someone here. Some woman... that he could recognize from the whole forest group that formed near the beginning of this...

Better to make myself known... than to let it be. Unless she means trouble... but I don't want to get any funny ideas either...

Thinking this over, Hideo stepped into Michiko's view, his hands up in the air.

tumblr_o689k1EbDO1v3qowuo10_100.png

"... is... is there something the matter?"

He felt stupid with how he made himself known, but to be honest, he didn't have much to work off with. He didn't even get a chance to talk to her at all...

@Atomyk @Takumi

tumblr_o3a6g8uwDE1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Yeah... I did."

Hideo kept his voice at a low volume, immediately getting the idea that they weren't alone. For most of the time that they were here, Hideo was lying down on the ground, trying to rest himself but not exactly falling asleep. By now, he sat up, thinking on how he would approach this next person.

tumblr_o689o86Ez71v3qowuo4_100.png

"I'll be back... Just stay here and focus on your work..."

Standing up, Hideo began to cautiously make his way to where he heard the noise come from. Hugging the wall closely, Hideo peeked from the corners to see that there was someone here. Some woman... that he could recognize from the whole forest group that formed near the beginning of this...

Better to make myself known... than to let it be. Unless she means trouble... but I don't want to get any funny ideas either...

Thinking this over, Hideo stepped into Michiko's view, his hands up in the air.

"... is... is there something the matter?"

He felt stupid with how he made himself known, but to be honest, he didn't have much to work off with. He didn't even get a chance to talk to her at all...

@Atomyk @Takumi

Michiko looked up once Hideo arrived, moving her fist from the wall to fall to her side. It throbbed but she ignored it.

"Yeah, this damn death game is getting on my damn nerves." she said before placing her other hand on her hip as she looked at him.

"Weren't you in the woods the other day?" she said nonchalantly.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

Scooby really didn't like how that sentence started with well, as that often lead to something that was doubtful or a plan that was doomed to fall. He had already been a part of way too many plans where he had to find an alternate route. It seemed every time that Fred had set a trap for the monster, he and Shaggy screwed it up and had to find another way to capture the monster. Scooby had noticed that all of the monitors and how they had all been broken by someone and no one did seem to care about it, almost as if someone wasn't going to hurt them and he took a deep breath and looked at the ground.

Scooby turned to where she was looking at and then noticed that she had broken the camera so that the rabbit could have no clue where they were or for that matter who was still here, in theory of course.

"That doesn't seem to be the case for the cameras. They need to watch us. I noticed a broken camera when we were setting the traps, but when we checked them later, it was fixed. They must send someone to fix them." She pointed to the camera above them. "They're probably watching the entrance with another camera for when we leave to fix this one. I say we leave and make it look like we aren't coming back, then we watch the cave entrance for anyone to come by. I haven't seen or heard any helicopters, so they must have another way of getting on to the island."

Scooby had noticed that the cameras were always fixed no matter how many there was and he paused and thought about the collar around his neck and the others too and paused as he thought about something else. " Rhat rounds rike ra rood rlan, rut ri rave ra rad reeling," *1 he said, as he paused and tried to remember the word that Velma had taught him when they had to deal with tracking an escaped criminal dressed as another monster and he had to remember what she said. " Rut rhat rif rhe rollars ran rack rus rill rand rhey rnow and rill rus ror rying ro rescape?" *2 he asked.

Scooby hoped that she had taken that into consideration because he hadn't come this far to be killed by a mistake that he made or something else. Eventually his luck would run out or he would escape.

*1 That sounds like a good plan, but I have a bad feeling.

*2 But what if the collars can track us still and they know and kill us for trying to escape?

@Atomyk @Krieg

Michiko looked up once Hideo arrived, moving her fist from the wall to fall to her side. It throbbed but she ignored it.

"Yeah, this damn death game is getting on my damn nerves." she said before placing her other hand on her hip as she looked at him.

"Weren't you in the woods the other day?" she said nonchalantly.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

"Yeah... Also, that's how most people feel about this whole... game. Makes you wonder why anybody would think about starting this... at all. Say, are you feeling like escaping this altogether? Like, without resorting to playing this game's rules."

Seeing that she had the same sentiments on the whole situation as he did, Hideo hoped that she would agree with him in some way.

@Atomyk @Takumi

Johnson arrived back at the Mysterious Building, breathing heavily. The surge of energy had now left and all he had now was safety and a aching body. Still, Johnson recovered rather quickly for someone of sixty-nine years as a result of the situation he was in. A rabbit wanting to mimic the Hunger Games was now the second most weird thing on his list, just below the parasitic space squid-popcorn. Actually, come to think about it, this was pretty tame in comparison to the war.

But that would only last as long as Johnson and the others survived. For now he wanted to rest and started to head towards the Building to wait if Nate was tagging along with him to the other part of the island. However, he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the mushy, splattered corpse of Kraven. Huh, guess he didn't run away after all, but damn, another man dead. He let out a tired sigh. How many more had to die before this ended? All, but one? No, Johnson was going to find the others, come up with a plan to get out, and if possible, kick Snowball's ass and feed him to the Flood. See how cheery he would be then!

The marine once again repeated his short prayer and retrieved Kraven's items. He now had two Tonfas, a sniper rifle, fifty matches, and plenty of food. Not sure where the grappling hook was. Maybe he lost it while running or lazy writing.

Though, as Johnson climbed back into the Building via a window, he wasn't aware there were others there as well.

@Crow @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes

Nate Drake: Village -> mysterious building
The new guy was a least nice enough to get him up. It was a nice change of pace to have a generally kind somewhat normal looking human being around. The man was a bit older than he expected, his face weary and tired. Butefore a long and nice conversation could happen, the stupid god damn rabbit showed up again, this time with the news that the nice and lovely village was now a death zone..... Oh crap...

The two men locked eyes before the man mentioned a building in the other direction to avoid the danger. Then the man jumped right up and sprinted into the distance. Holy crap he can run fast. Realizing his predicament, Nate sprinted after him. Jesus I am out of shape. After a good bit of running, he arrived huffing and puffing at the building with no man in sight..... He peered around the place in an attempt to look for him only to find no one. "Huh," Nate sighed to himself. The only way to find him was to shout. Considering his luck so far, it was worth a shot. He looked around once last time before shouting, "YO WHATEVER-YOUR-FACE-IS WHERE ARE YOU!?"

The call was loud enough for anyone in the building to hear.

@Archwar @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @hopefullyanyoneelse​

Nate Drake: Village -> mysterious building
The new guy was a least nice enough to get him up. It was a nice change of pace to have a generally kind somewhat normal looking human being around. The man was a bit older than he expected, his face weary and tired. Butefore a long and nice conversation could happen, the stupid god damn rabbit showed up again, this time with the news that the nice and lovely village was now a death zone..... Oh crap...

The two men locked eyes before the man mentioned a building in the other direction to avoid the danger. Then the man jumped right up and sprinted into the distance. Holy crap he can run fast. Realizing his predicament, Nate sprinted after him. Jesus I am out of shape. After a good bit of running, he arrived huffing and puffing at the building with no man in sight..... He peered around the place in an attempt to look for him only to find no one. "Huh," Nate sighed to himself. The only way to find him was to shout. Considering his luck so far, it was worth a shot. He looked around once last time before shouting, "YO WHATEVER-YOUR-FACE-IS WHERE ARE YOU!?"

The call was loud enough for anyone in the building to hear.

@Archwar @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @hopefullyanyoneelse​

Johnson slowly raised his head out of a first floor window with eyebrows down and a annoyed frown. Did he really just shout in hostile territory? Could have at least checked out the Building cause screaming whatever your face is could mean a thousand different things, but it was understandable. They didn't have a radio.

"Over here Screamslot!" Johnson called Nate over in a semi-hushed tone and waved while keeping a deafening ear out for anyone else.

@Ramboing

Mysterious Building

As Stick came up on the mysterious building, it would not be hard to sense two males in the area as well, one making his location clear by screaming to the man inside the building. The man inside tried to keep his voice low as he responded, but it would be easy for Stick to pick it up.

@Archwar @Ramboing @Gwazi Magnum

---

Caves

Erin considered Scooby's worry for a moment, but eventually shook her head. "I'm sure they can track us," she admitted, shrugging. "But that's why we'll have to be quick. It's not clear if they can remotely detonate the collars whenever they want, but maybe they can. If they can track both our location and the status of whoever they send, those two conditions would both lead to our collars detonating." Erin said it matter-of-factly, as if this was something she'd assumed from the beginning. She realized Scooby seemed worried, so she thought of a solution.

"You two don't have to do this. I can go back into the cave alone and see how it goes. No offence, but I would probably have the best chance of surviving." She looked between her two allies. "... You can both stay behind or risk it. Up to you. I don't want to force you into anything."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Krieg

Last edited:
Noticing the man yelling by the building Stick took cover within the tree's for now. Whoever it was yelling likely wasn't a threat given how he just announced his location, however it wasn't long before another individual seemed forced to respond. Aw, that's cute, someone who knows what he's doing but with a soft spot. As he watched the two's initial conversation he debated watching from the shadows for longer, making a move or attempting negotiation. Time was coming down to the wire with people exploding, so the longer he delayed with his action though the more risk he had of his collar going off. Looks like he'd finally get a use out of his initial noise maker.

Aiming his Uzi at Nathan he let the simple click of his gun cocking be enough to get the duo's attention. Once he did get their attention his finger over his lips to indicate before pointing to the Mysterious Building.

@Archwar @Ramboing @Atomyk

Scooby looked at her and noticed that she had acknowledged the worry that was in his tone and wondered how long it would take to track them and if they would die very soon or much later. He didn't want anyone else to die on this island as that meant it might be someone he knew. There was a very strong possibilty for that and he was worried about Nathan and the others and he sighed. She was not reassuring him and he didn't want to die today so he took a deep breath and tried not to panic and break down. He was Mellow Mutt, stay calm and don't panic.

puppy_scooby_as_mellow_mutt_by_cutenesscollector444.jpg

"You two don't have to do this. I can go back into the cave alone and see how it goes. No offence, but I would probably have the best chance of surviving." She looked between her two allies. "... You can both stay behind or risk it. Up to you. I don't want to force you into anything."

" Rokay, ri rhink rit rould re retter rif ri raited routside rin rase romething roes rong rand rhe rollars ro roof,"*1 he said, as he was worried still about it, but he wasn't going to admit that a loud. It seemed getting close would only cause him more harm than good and that was indeed worreisome.

*1 Okay, I think it would be better if I waited outside,in case, something goes wrong and the collars go off

@Atomyk @Krieg

Last edited:
Nate Drake: Mysterious Building
Before he walked into the building, Nate heard something from the trees. If his suspicion was right, there was an armed man somewhere in the trees. OH CRAP! So before anything could happen, he quickly jumped into the building, pulling out his shotgun once inside. He looked at the man and said, "Hey do you see anything? I'm pretty sure I heard a gun click." Now everything was staring to get interesting....

@Archwar @Gwazi Magnum @Atomyk

"Yeah... Also, that's how most people feel about this whole... game. Makes you wonder why anybody would think about starting this... at all. Say, are you feeling like escaping this altogether? Like, without resorting to playing this game's rules."

Seeing that she had the same sentiments on the whole situation as he did, Hideo hoped that she would agree with him in some way.

@Atomyk @Takumi

Lighthouse

Michiko listened, and after a moment of thought looked Hideo in the eyes as she spoke.

" Hell yeah. I have a kid to get back to and a man to find." she responded.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
Johnson looked at Nate, waiting for a response, but from the bushes, he heard a all too familiar sound, the ominous clicking of a gun. Nate hastily threw himself into the building and asked if Johnson heard anything. The man didn't reply, instead opting to look around for the person who had just threatened them and considered his option. The first was to talk them down and the second was to fight. There was always running, but Johnson was never one to back down, not after the kind of shit he lived through. Johnson still looked around, alert for the Uzi-wielding crazy man and his fingers clutched the sniper.

@Gwazi Magnum @Ramboing

... Were they serious? He was actively giving hand signals and they were too scared to notice. Well, at least they knew to react to danger. Stick was tempted to give up attempts at talking and instead wander off to escape by himself, but with the two now on high alert he risked then seeing it as fleeing, and a fight breaking out. So given his options, the best move seemed to be to just calm them down, which would mean more shouting which is exactly what he wanted to avoid. "Devil's Balls, you two are quite jumpy, aren't ya? I ain't going to shoot you don't worry, well at least not with good reason to. Now, if you're done playing chicken could we head inside, where other's aren't likely looking for survivors to hunt down?".

@Archwar @Ramboing

Warehouse

Michiko listened, and after a moment of thought looked Hideo in the eyes as she spoke.

" Hell yeah. I have a kid to get back to and a man to find." she responded.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

Suddenly from the shadows the bandaged face of Snake-Eyes would emerge. He had been wandering alone for a good long while until he had heard voices and decided to investigate.

The idea of leaving and discarding the notion of murdering everyone struck him as an idea worth seeking. He'd raise his hands much like he had done in the past to signify that he meant no harm before motioning towards himself and the two others.

Perhaps they all could help each other?

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.