Family Matters |⚤| OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look good, did you still maybe want Onyx?
Hmmmmm, sure. We can go ahead and set him up with Kimmy ^^ Should probably up his age a bit though, if that's okay with you. Or I can lower Kimmy's Age and put her back in HS.

@Thingtastic
Would it be possible for Jesus to be an Adoptive Father to one of my new girls?
That sounds interesting! How do you suggest that he came to adopt her? It would have to be a particular strong reason as he doesn't quite care for others aside from Pilar. But I could see him adopting one of them :D
@Thingtastic you still want my child to adopt
Yess! I'm actually thinking that in an attempt to inherit the chairman position early, Idris thought that adoption would make him seem more 'suitable' for the role and ended up adopting the kid, but then found out he still needed a wife. xD

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
That sounds interesting! How do you suggest that he came to adopt her? It would have to be a particular strong reason as he doesn't quite care for others aside from Pilar. But I could see him adopting one of them :D

Yess! I'm actually thinking that in an attempt to inherit the chairman position early, Idris thought that adoption would make him seem more 'suitable' for the role and ended up adopting the kid, but then found out he still needed a wife. xD
cool by me

Which reminds me Cordelia is all finished for Idris , hope you like her!

That's a good question! What do you have in mind for that.

Which reminds me Cordelia is all finished for Idris , hope you like her!
I love her!!!! Although I am a bit confused about her appearance? Is she the blonde or the dark haired girl? Also Idris adopted a kid in hopes of getting to be chairman without marrying, but found out that he needed the whole package to get the job, so they have a kid! Also are they engaged to be married? If so I'm thinking that Idris hired a nanny to care for the kid and they might butt heads on that?

That's a good question! What do you have in mind for that.
:o Well I asked you first xD Plus I don't know which girl it is. ^_^

@Scorpio Queen
Is the adoptable kid's CS made? If so where is it? :]

I love her!!!! Although I am a bit confused about her appearance? Is she the blonde or the dark haired girl? Also Idris adopted a kid in hopes of getting to be chairman without marrying, but found out that he needed the whole package to get the job, so they have a kid! Also are they engaged to be married? If so I'm thinking that Idris hired a nanny to care for the kid and they might butt heads on that?

For the girl being adopted, I was hoping for Emma. And as to why he adopted her, perhaps because he felt that life is meaningless without the gift of being a parent? Though I am not sure how he will feel about her getting pregnant at sixteen. Maybe to give her a Family in her later years, or even help move on from past grief or pain. Well, that's really all I can come up with. My only hope is that he isn't too harsh with her about the pregnancy =/

She is the blonde at the end of all my CS's , Cordelia :D They could be newly engaged and she had just been told. Knowing her the only reason she would be angry is due to the simple fact she would feel that he was doing all it took to not have a family of their own and a way to sneak out of their engagement.. I guess in a sense she would feel used and unloved but keeping it under wraps for her family's image and sake. She so wouldn't hate the kid and wouldn't punish or hate them for Idris's flaws. ^^

Also! For their past I was thinking they grew up knowing one another due to their families and backgrounds.. Perhaps weren't overly fond of one another when they were younger lol... I can so picture that. :D

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
For the girl being adopted, I was hoping for Emma. And as to why he adopted her, perhaps because he felt that life is meaningless without the gift of being a parent? Though I am not sure how he will feel about her getting pregnant at sixteen. Maybe to give her a Family in her later years, or even help move on from past grief or pain. Well, that's really all I can come up with. My only hope is that he isn't too harsh with her about the pregnancy =/
Hmm, that doesn't really fit his personality, so maybe he adopted her because of Pilar? Can you see any way that she and Emma would have a connection?

Hmm, that doesn't really fit his personality, so maybe he adopted her because of Pilar? Can you see any way that she and Emma would have a connection?
Hmmmm, they have a 6-year age gap. Perhaps their deceased parents were close friends when Pilar was still a baby. Thats one that I thought of off the top of my head.

Toby is also available for adoption :)

@Shin-Ryu Lightning i don't really want to change Onyx's age considering he is twin's with Jezebel and I liked having them as teenagers. You don't have to pair with him if you don't want, I was just asking so I know whether or not to open him up again ;)

Hmmmm, they have a 6-year age gap. Perhaps their deceased parents were close friends when Pilar was still a baby. Thats one that I thought of off the top of my head.
Okay!!

For those of you who haven't finished your characters yet, if you just want to give a picture, name and nickname <if they have one>, age and brithday, sexuality, job/grade and partner {if they have one} for right now that's fine. Just make sure to finish the form once you have time :)

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I updated the front <hopefully I didn't leave anyone out) ... I added most of the characters even if they weren't finished yet, just to help avoid confusion.

This is who still is still unpaired {<= ignore my stupid grammar}

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Randall (m, 24)
Tessa (f, 17)
Onyx (m, 16)

@Shin-Ryu Lightning
Brian (m, 44)
Emma (f, 16) ... not sure if Shin-Ryu Lightning wants to pair her up though
Kimberly (f, 19)

@Thingtastic
Jesus (m, 57)
Star (f, 16) ... not sure if thingtastic wants to pair her up though

I'd say we're doing pretty good with the pairings, not everyone wants to be alone u.u .. Thanks Guys!!! <3 ^_^

I updated the front <hopefully I didn't leave anyone out) ... I added most of the characters even if they weren't finished yet, just to help avoid confusion.

This is who still is still unpaired {<= ignore my stupid grammar}

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Randall (m, 24)
Tessa (f, 17)
Onyx (m, 16)

@Shin-Ryu Lightning
Brian (m, 44)
Emma (f, 16) ... not sure if Shin-Ryu Lightning wants to pair her up though
Kimberly (f, 19)

@Thingtastic
Jesus (m, 57)
Star (f, 16) ... not sure if thingtastic wants to pair her up though

I'd say we're doing pretty good with the pairings, not everyone wants to be alone u.u .. Thanks Guys!!! <3 ^_^
didn't fix Trishs Sexuality

sorry, I knew I was forgetting something... it's editted now.

I'm working on the IC post now. Does anyone have any interaction requests between characters for the first post? <I plan to leave some of the characters blank for others to initiate first ^^)

I'm working on the IC post now. Does anyone have any interaction requests between characters for the first post? <I plan to leave some of the characters blank for others to initiate first ^^)
Hyder and Trish please

Will you leave Lydia doing something that will allow Kyler (my character and her pair) to interact with her?

ALSO: Finishing my characters as we speak. I'll tag you when they're finished, should take less than a hour. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.