Family Matters |⚤| OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Thexif we haven't started yet or anything so you can still join if you want ^^

I'll probably join another roleplay of yours in the future, I just don't feel confident in being able to keep up with this one and I don't want to slow things down or anything. ^^;;

alrighty, I updated the front with all of the finished/mostly finished characters. Most of the pairs don't have an address, so if you guys want to figure it out go for it <it's not really a big deal XD, just gives a look into who might be neighbors and whatnot>... anyways, feel free to take a look and make sure I didn't mess up ^^

@Shayla I had originally set Emilio's relationship as engaged, but seeing that Ellie is still in high school would you rather them just be dating?

@Shin-Ryu Lightning I have both Tessa (who is 17 with a daughter) and Jezebel (who is 16) still open and close to Cody's age ... if I can still haz him XD

Out of the finished characters I think this is who is still open to be paired::

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Randy (m, 24)
Dakota (f, 22)
Killian (m, 23)
Onyx (m, 16)

@Scorpio Queen
Daenerys (f, 27)

@Shin-Ryu Lightning
Brian (m, 44)

@Thingtastic
Jesus (m, 57)

I know there are wuite a few other characters, I was just going off those who are finished ^^

alrighty, I updated the front with all of the finished/mostly finished characters. Most of the pairs don't have an address, so if you guys want to figure it out go for it <it's not really a big deal XD, just gives a look into who might be neighbors and whatnot>... anyways, feel free to take a look and make sure I didn't mess up ^^

@Shayla I had originally set Emilio's relationship as engaged, but seeing that Ellie is still in high school would you rather them just be dating?

@Shin-Ryu Lightning I have both Tessa (who is 17 with a daughter) and Jezebel (who is 16) still open and close to Cody's age ... if I can still haz him XD

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Randy (m, 24)
Dakota (f, 22)
Killian (m, 23)
Onyx (m, 16)

@Scorpio Queen
Daenerys (f, 27)

@Shin-Ryu Lightning
Brian (m, 44)

@Thingtastic
Jesus (m, 57)

I know there are wuite a few other characters, I was just going off those who are finished ^^
Cody is still open, yes. If Onyx isn't taken, I can make one more girl to be with him.

they are almost finished just have to add a few things to them.

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Randy (m, 24)
Dakota (f, 22)
Killian (m, 23)
Onyx (m, 16)

@Scorpio Queen
Daenerys (f, 27)

@Shin-Ryu Lightning
Brian (m, 44)

@Thingtastic
Jesus (m, 57)

All good by me!

My charries will be finished over this weekend while traveling.. Both the twins are done though!

When shall we start up this??

Uhhh... Probably Tuesday. I have work all weekend and Monday I plan on getting the IC up so by Tuesday we should be good to go

I was hoping today dang it lol also I just replied to our rp

Sawwy... I'm currently on my phone but if I get a chance to start everything (and reply to our to) before that I certainly will n_n

Their done basically I got pissed it got messed up so their not pretty any more

cooltext159339504934622_zpsicl1d7sa.png

tumblr_inline_mooiqz1kHW1qz4rgp.gif

Full Name
Jesus (Hay-soos) Lerenzo Chaves

Nickname(s)
Jesus (pronounced like the entity, by smart asses), PopPop (By Pilar)

Age and Birthday
57 and December 3rd

Gender and Sexuality
Male and Straight

Physical Description
6'0"
174 lbs.
Naturally black hair, and going gray
Dark Brown Eyes
Tattoo on Inner Left Arm

Nationality/Ethnicity
Puerto Rican

Health Issues
Acute Tendonitis (In his left hand)

Personality
Skeptical, Nonchalant, Apathetic towards most, Responsible, Cold at times.

Slender dogs, Bland foods, Sitcoms, Seltzer, Gorey Movies

Dislikes
The Circus, Parties, Children (except Pilar), Whiners, Build a Bear Workshop, Glitter, Ankle Biter Dogs.

Talents
Eidetic Memory
Intermediate Chef
Speaks Spanish

Hobbies
Golf
Hosting Dinner Parties and Charities (He only does it to keep up appearances)
Building Model Airplanes
Watching Sitcoms with Pilar

Job
Former Mob Lawyer
Currently an Divorce Lawyer

Family
Pilar Chaves <Adoptive Granddaughter>
Maria Chaves <Estranged Mother>
Lerenzo Chaves (Estranged Father)

Pets
Caona, 3 year old Afghan Hound
Tanama a 1 year old Italian Greyhound. (Technically Pilar's dog)

cooltext159339678757290_zpsvaxikmmf.png

giphy.gif

Full Name
Pilar Sorya Chaves

Age and Birthday
9 and April 12th

Gender and Sexuality
Female and Undetermined

Physical Description
4'8"
56 lbs
Dark Brown Curly Hair
Dark Brown Eyes
Ear Piercings

Nationality/Ethnicity
1/2 Puerto Rican 1/2 African American

Personality
Inquisitive, Nosy, Lack of Filter, Observant, Imaginative, Relatively Friendly

Animals, Monkey Bars/Jungle Gym, Gymnastics, Pasta, Pound Cake

Dislikes
Kale, Oranges, Being Quiet, Perfumes, Elevators (Fear)

Talents
Gymnastics
Making Friendship Bracelets
Speaks Spanish

Hobbies
Making Friendship Bracelets
Climbing Things

History
Pilar only has a few memories from her younger years and she doesn't remember seeing her grandfather in any of them.

Grade
4th Grade

Family
Jesus Chaves <Adoptive Grandfather (Unknown to Her)>
Luisa Vicente <Deceased Mother (Unknown to Her)>
Edmundo Vicente <Deceased Father (Unknown to Her)>

Pets
Tanama a 1 year old Italian Greyhound.

cooltext159339948451982_zpsz6ycral5.png

tumblr_load0mHarf1qmj4ayo1_500.gif

Star April Mayer

Nickname(s)
Shooting Star (By her sister), Starburst, April Showers (By people who think they're funny)

Age and Birthday
16 and April 1st

Female and Lesbian

Physical Description
5'8"
155 lbs
Black Hair
Dark Brown Eyes
Ear Piercing
Tongue Piercing

Nationality/Ethnicity
African American

Health Issues
Disassociation and Synethesia.

Personality
Creative, Adaptive, Rude, Sarcastic, Skeptical, Kind to Friends

Shrimp
Green Apple Flavor
Ballet
Getting High

Dislikes
Stuck Up Customers
Figures of Authority (Usually Cops)
Ankle Biter Dogs

Talents
Business Woman
Ballet
Making Drinks (Coffee)

Hobbies
Thinking of Different Drink Ideas
Sketching Designs
Playing Basketball

History
When their parents died, Victoria and Star only had each other. Victoria took the role of the adult in their dynamic and Star took the role of the screw up. She started skipping school and hanging out with less than moral characters. More than once had Victoria found Star smoking a join in her room and high out of her mind, but each time Victoria had cleaned her sister up and flushed any evidence of the drugs. But Star kept doing her thing even when Victoria got married, and got pregnant and then got ditched by her husband. It wasn't that Star didn't care, it was that she could deal with the sadness in her life, so she dissociated with weed. However one day she finally broke the last straw when she forgot that she'd lit a joint and a curtain caught fire. If not for Victoria's quick thinking, they all would have burnt to death. The next day Victoria relinquished her guardianship of her sister and Star was sent to live in the foster home, where she finally sobered up. But it was too late, her sister had broken all contact with her and refused to acknowledge her in public.
(Note: She still gets high, but she does it less and in safer environments)

Job
Part Time Barista

Grade
Junior

Family
Tammy Mayer <Deceased Mother)
Garrett Mayer <Deceased Father>
Victoria Mayer <Estranged Older Sister and Former Guardian>

Theme Song

cooltext159341745691790_zps3pqtmv7k.png

tumblr_nyb01a57i11ra01qyo1_500.gif

Idris Hezekiah Osmani

Nickname
Oz

Age and Birthday
32 and August 17th

Male and Straight

Physical Description
6'0"
167 lbs
Dark Brown Hair
Dark Gray Eyes

Nationality/Ethnicity
Romani American

Health Issues
Synesthesia

Personality
Resourceful, Egotistical, Insensitive, Strategic, Highly Intelligent, Kind to those he loves, Awkward around kids

RomComs
Luxury Cars
Cats
Cigars
SciFi
Star Wars
Puns

Dislikes
Candy
Being told what to do
Lawyers
His Parents

Talents
Mathematician
Gambling

Hobbies
Writing Poetry
Gambling
Taking/Making Bets

History
He has to marry and have at least one kid before being allowed to take over his dad's company.

Job
Future Chairman of Chameleon Inc. (Corporation famous for working on a car that can adapt to any terrain be it solid or liquid or air)
At the moment he lives off his family's wealth. He's old money.

Family
Hezekiah Osmani (Father)
Sabina Osmani (Mother)

Pets
R2Mew2 (3 year old Siamese cat)

Finished my CSs! Also removed the two women and replaced them with a new guy, face claim: Wes Bentley.

Finished my CSs! Also removed the two women and replaced them with a new guy, face claim: Wes Bentley.
I might go a stealing him.. <.<

Cool, who did you have in mind on your end?
My character Airreta who I'm finishing tonight. If you'd want to work out any details so they match up background wise and all feel free to PM with any questions. ^^

Reactions: Mundane Monster

[bg=#8c8484]
#b80000
"I say so many horrific things."
[/bg]
tumblr_inline_n3ypd2TTSm1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3ylkn5BxR1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yqpgxLzk1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yqrpLPXW1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3ylwuGJAU1s2djns.gif

tumblr_inline_n3yi6hWII41s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhsei4pK1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yi229DDf1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhzs4dLj1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhvzUzpR1s2djns.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Full Name:
"Yes, it starts with a K and ends in a R. It's not Tyler, it's not Kyle. Kyler."
. Kyler Maxon Stokes .

Nickname/s:
"I guess you can shorten my name if you really want to."
. Kye .

Age & Birthday:
"Old enough to drive."
. 17 & April 25th .

. Male .

Sexuality:
"Gotta love the ladies, man."
. Heterosexual .

Physical Description:
"I hear green is the rarest eye color."

. Eyes- Light Green.
Hair- Medium brown, short, thick.
Height- 6'2
Weight- 158 lbs
Build- Ottermode
Birthmark- Kyler has a light brown birthmark on the back of his right arm, shaped like a paint splatter.
Tattoos-
[spoili]
tattoo-on-hands.jpg
[/spoili]
Piercings- N/A
Scars- Kyler has a scar on both sides of his right ankle, from when he broke it at the age of seven.
Other- N/a .

Nationality/Ethnicity:
"Both my parents are Britain, but I was born in the USA."
. British-American .

Health Issues:
"I can' afford to have health issues, I'm an athlete."
. Allergic to Bleach .

Personality:
"I try not to be your stereotypical jock."
. Kyler presents himself as a courageous young man with integrity and an endless supply of confidence. He's very outspoken and opinionated, though he does not discriminate against others for their own opinions. Truth be told, he is known for being a major flirt, and some would even go so far is to call him a womanizer. But, Kyler does care deeply for those he actually gets in a relationship with. It doesn't seem like it to outsiders, but Kyler is actually very picky and selective with who he gets close with. It's sort of like a defense mechanism, because he will only allow people he deems worthy to see certain sides of him. Kyler tends to be very cocky and even an asshole, if pushed just right. But, those he is close to know that if there was human version of a teddy bear, it would be him. He's actually very thoughtful, protective, and sweet. He likes to make others smile, especially when they're down. Because Kyler doesn't care what others think of him, he will sometimes embarrass himself on purpose just to bring a smile to someones lips. He has great sportsmanship, though he is also very competitive. Still, once he's lost he'll accept it and move on. Kyler will always take responsibility for his actions, and expects others to do the same. Finally, Kyler tends to be very trusting of other people, which results in him being extremely gullible .

. Spicy Food, Cuddling, Milkshakes, Roller Coasters, Granola Bars, Cotton Candy, Horror Movies, Bananas, Sports, Christmas Lights, Energy Drinks, and Soup .

Dislikes:
"Wrestling is just.. not my thing. I mean, I'm good at it, but I don't enjoy it."
. Homework, School, Archery, Wrestling, Sunburns, Traffic, Mysteries, Early Mornings, Smoking, and Poptars .

Talents:
"Have you ever tasted my cooking?"
Aside from having a natural knack for any kind of sport, Kyler can also cook very well. In fact, during holidays he usually kicks the whole family out of the kitchen, aside from his younger sister, because he is the only one in his family with any cooking ability. Because he is very confident, Kyler is also good at public speaking, and since he was young he's been good at climbing (tree's, counters, you name it). If you were to ask Kyler what his best talent is, however, he would tell you, "Flirting, of course!"

Hobbies:
"Sports. I think this is getting a bit repetitive now."
. Racing, Working Out, Various Sports, and Cooking .

History:
"Nothing too significant there."
[spoili]
. Kyler was born in the middle of the night to a very loving family. He was a happy baby, and very much a momma's boy. However, he and his father did share a special bond over sports. He'd been watching football games since before he could even talk, and as soon as he turned four he joined football. Of course at that age it wasn't very competitive, but he loved it anyways. From this he branched off to several other sports, very quickly becoming the athlete he is today. Also when he was four, his little sister, Jessamine, was born. Kyler had always viewed his female peers as an equal, but there was something so fragile about his baby sister that he knew he'd protect her his whole life.

Jessamine also took a liking to sports, and even if she wasn't allowed to play on the same teams as her big brother, they did play together at home. It wasn't until Jess got into middle school, during Kylers freshman year in highschool, that she started acting like a girl. She became more interested in her nails and hair... and so Kyler adjusted. He learned how to curl her hair for her, and sometimes would let her paint his nails. No one other than his immediate family knew this, of course, and the two siblings had a mutual agreement that they'd never tell anyone. And so, their strong bond held.

Meanwhile, Kyler continued to play sports, now during the summer and for his high school. He made Varisty in every sport during his freshman year... which resulted in several hazings. He's done things he's not proud of, and was humiliated more times than the young jock could count. Luckily his family never found out, and once freshman year was over it was his turn to do the hazing. But, he never participated. In fact, he despised many of his teammates for how they treated the young new-bee's on Varsity, and sometimes warned others about planned hazings so they could avoid them.

It was decided halfway through his sophomore year that Kyler could need a tutor for math classes, as well as English. Apparently, he excelled in sports so much because he was unsatisfactory when it came to academics. But, he tried not to let it get to him, and again the family decided to keep this among themselves .
[/spoili]

Job:
"Gotta make money, right?"
. Waiter at Applebees .

Grade:
"More than halfway over with school."
. Junior (11th Grade) at M.H.S .

Family:
"I love them all."
. Mother - Cathy - Secretary [spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili]