Family Matters |⚤| OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

[bg=#8c8484]
#00b89f
"Just because I talk a lot doesn't mean I actually know what I'm talking about."
[/bg]
tumblr_inline_ni8tz3HZ7P1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twvy9vs1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8tyrhh8O1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o8_250.gif

tumblr_inline_ni8tyfJoFe1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8ty1mZng1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_n434xd0Iip1rp4duqo2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twqmqu31rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twr7B4x1rux6g0.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Full Name:
"Yes, Hart is really my last name. Cute, right?"
. Jennifer Maria Hart .

Nickname/s:
"Jenna seems to be the most common."
. Jenna, Jenni, Jenny, Jen, Hart .

Age & Birthday:
"I'm technically an adult. Mentally? Not so much."
. 18 & May 13th .

. Female .

Sexuality:
"Oh, I don't like girls that way."
. Heterosexual .

Physical Description:
"Blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm average."
. Eyes- Blue-Grey
Hair- Medium (Armpit Length), Blonde, usually curled.
Height- 5'6
Weight- 124lbs
Build- Adverage
Birthmark- On her shoulder: It's brown, and shaped like an upside down cat.
Tattoos-
[spoili]
f3e87ae60f19170a4b315b7dbd96cee7.jpg
[/spoili]
Piercings- Ears (once), Bellybutton.
Scars- N/A
Other- N/A .

Nationality/Ethnicity:
"They say my biological mother is from Canada."
. Canadian, American .

Health Issues:
"I don't think I have anything serious?"
. Allergic to Peanuts and Bees .

Personality:
"I try my best to be likable."
. Jennifer is very much a people pleaser. She always puts other peoples needs before her own, which often gets her into a lot of trouble. However, she continues to do it because she just wants to make people happy. Also because she fears rejection, especially that of her peers. She is often described as selfless, kind and helpful. Jenna has always had a hard time hurting peoples feelings, and will tell a lie to avoid doing so. Jenna is extremely talkative, and once you get her going it's nearly impossible to make her shut up. She's very determined, and is always setting goals for herself. She is easily manipulated, and often becomes dependent on her friends. She doesn't outwardly show it, but Jenna is very insecure with who she is, and is often trying to reshape herself into someone she thinks everyone will like. At times she can be a bit naive, but that's just because she wants to believe that there is good in everyone .

. Animals, Romance Movies, Snow, Hot Coco, Shopping, Cuddling, Big Projects and Helping Others .

Dislikes:
"Hairless cats are just... gross looking."
. Failing, Letting People Down, Lying, Seafood, Rodents, Swimming, and Hairless Cats .

Talents:
"I won't lie, I have a few."
. Jennifer has always had a way with animals, especially cats. She can mimic other peoples voices, and is able to think critically. Jenna also has an amazing singing voice, and can play the guitar .

Hobbies:
"Oh you know, normal teenage girl things."
. Cheerleading, as stated before. Jennifer also enjoys singing, and is quite good at it. She occasionally participates in a choir, if she has the time, and enjoys going to karaoke night with her girlfriends. Lastly, she volunteers at a local animal shelter whenever she can .

History:
"Not much has happened in my life, truthfully."
[spoili]
It was decided before Jenna was even born that she would be given up for adoption. In fact, a family was already said to adopt her by her due date, and she was instantly handed over to them. It wasn't until Jenna was seven that she discovered this. Her and her brother were playing doctor, and so she was using her medical papers. Upon reading them and asking her parents, Jenna was devastated to hear that her birth mother never wanted anything to do with her, before they even got the chance to meet. This is what perhaps brought Jenna's fear of rejection to the surface, because from then on out she did everything she could to make people like her.

When she turned eight, Jenna joined cheer leading. Although she had started later than most girls, she drove herself to be the best she could possibly be, and very quickly became the top of her team. She's been cheer leading ever since, both competitively and for her high school. Despite knowing she was adopted, Jennifer has always had a great deal for her family, and is very close with all of them, especially her brother.
[/spoili]

Job:
"I mean, I spend most my time cheerleading, so."
. Babysitter - Whenever needed .

Grade:
"Almost done with school. Yay!"
. Senior (12th Grade) at M.H.S .

Family:
"Maybe not biologically, but they're the only family I've ever known."
. Mother-Elizabeth-Police Officer [spoili]
tumblr_m7hdambH3w1rbi7ojo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father-Jacob-History Teacher
[spoili]
tumblr_ncznpgmy9b1tm7fgeo2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Brother- Jason-21-bartender
[spoili]
tumblr_mu5jboQXWz1s1fda0o1_500-1.gif
[/spoili] .

Pets:
"She's my sweet little girl."
. Cas - Siamese Cat - 6 months old
[spoili]
tumblr_nkrkv3wWft1svecmko1_500.gif
[/spoili] .

Relationships:
"Aren't friends just the most magical thing to have?"
[spoili]
Significant Other:
. Marcus Hawthorne - TBD .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. n .
[/spoili]
[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"I'm too smart to be seduced by you."
[/bg]

Last edited:
✎ Picture

8e1e1d56b1a367df0b7a0e8c94024bad.jpg enhanced-buzz-22238-1375132318-4.jpg
✎ Full Name

Emma Chen Liang

✎ Nickname
Em, Emmy

✎ Age and Birthday
16, May 23rd

✎ Gender, Sexuality
Female, Straight

✎ Physical Description
Emma is of East-Asian Descent, particularly Chinese. She has Natural Black Hair that goes down to her back and bares no freckles, birthmarks or scars. Only her ears are pierced, as she does not feel comfortable getting any facial piercings, especially the tongue. Prior to pregnancy, she retained an athletic build, but she has gained weight and her body is gradually changing for the growing baby. Due to her expanding uterus, her abdomen has expanded up to twenty times its normal size. She stands at 5' 7" and weighed 99 lbs., but has gained 30 pounds because pregnancy weight gain, which brings her up to 129 lbs.

✎ Nationality/Ethnicity
Chinese-American

✎ Health Issues
Pregnancy (Temporary)
Panic Disorder
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Sleep Paralysis
Mild Depression

✎ Personality
+Kind
-Pessimistic
+Caring
-Cries Easily
-Holds Grudges

✎ Likes
Feeling Loved
Being Accepted for who she is
Relaxing Music
Country Music

✎ Dislikes
Rap
Screamos
Heavy Metal
Abortion

✎ Talents
+Cooking
+Writing

✎ Hobbies
+Hiking
+Fishing

✎ History

✎ Job
Part-Time Waitress

✎ Grade
Junior In High School (11th Grade)

✎ Family
Alex Liang, Aged 48 (Would be 56), (Father, Deceased)
Jenny Liang, Aged 35 (Would 45) (Mother, Deceased)
Baby Daddy, Age 17 (Skipped town as soon as Emma told him she was pregnant)
Unborn Son (8 and a half months pregnant)

✎ Pets

✎ Picture
22354338-Pregnant-woman-posing-in-a-green-apple-garden-Stock-Photo-pregnant.jpg

✎ Full Name
Kimberly Lydia Gilcrest

✎ Nickname
Kim, Kimmy

✎ Age and Birthday
15, June 2nd

✎ Gender, Sexuality
Female, Straight

✎ Physical Description
Kimberly stands at 5' 5" and initially weighed 105 lbs, but is now 140 due to pregnancy weight gain, out of which she gained an additional 35 lbs. She has Blond Hair and Brown Eyes. Her skin is mostly pale and she has a slender build, not being very athletic, but still exercises regularly for her personal health. She rains a scar on her left thigh due to being bitten by a Guard Dog when she was ten-years-old

✎ Nationality/Ethnicity
Caucasian; American

✎ Health Issues
Severe Hearing Loss (Has to use Hearing Aids)
Presbyopia (Needs Reading Glasses)

✎ Personality <at least 5 traits>
+Gentle
-Oh So Hot Serious
+Patient
-Socially Awkward
+Perceptive

✎ Likes
+Academics
+Computers
+Chemistry
+Biology

✎ Dislikes
-Explosions
-Horror Movies
-Pranks
-Guard Dogs (She finds them aggressive)
-Smell of Cigarettes
-Smell of Marijuana

✎ Talents
+Software Engineering
+Computer Engineering
+Computer Science
+Hacking

✎ Hobbies
+Uses Social Networks as a way to pass time
+Computer Games
+Chess
+Building or Fixing Computers

✎ History

✎ Job
Unemployed, but custom-builds and fixes Computers for people from within her Garage under the conditions she is funded with the money to purchase parts if they are not provided for them

✎ Grade
Sophomore (10th Grade)

✎ Family
Unborn Daughter (7.5 Months pregnant)
Onyx Ricardo Wagne (Boyfriend)
Vivian Gilcrest, Aged 40 (Would be 48) (Mother, Deceased)
Jean Gilcrest, Aged 45 (Would be 53) (Father, Deceased)
Wendy Gilcrest (21) (Older Sister)

✎ Pets

Last edited:
@Thingtastic go for it

I'm going to try to get on a computer later so i can update everything

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'll finish my last two characters tonight. I have a long day ahead of me.

Rest of mine will be finished between tonight and tomorrow.

I was able to get on a computer, so I will be updating everything now.

@Shayla ... is Airetta being paired with Jamie still or Thingtastic's character?

I updated the front, but I'm a bit unsure of a few pairs so if ya'll wanna go do a quick once over and let me know what I butchered I would be very grateful <3

--- anyways, I'm going to start on the IC thread. I'll post an update when it's finished and when we are ready to start :)

@~Happily.Ever.After~

Okay so only thing I see is that R2Mew2 is listed as both Idris and Jeremy's pets, when she's only Idris'. And Jeremy is supposed to be with Dakota. :3 Also Idris is reserved for one of @Shayla 's characters.

I updated the front, but I'm a bit unsure of a few pairs so if ya'll wanna go do a quick once over and let me know what I butchered I would be very grateful <3

--- anyways, I'm going to start on the IC thread. I'll post an update when it's finished and when we are ready to start :)
just need you to tweak Daenerys a little bit on age

@Thingtastic
Would it be possible for Jesus to be an Adoptive Father to one of my new girls?

@~Happily.Ever.After~

Okay so only thing I see is that R2Mew2 is listed as both Idris and Jeremy's pets, when she's only Idris'. And Jeremy is supposed to be with Dakota. :3 Also Idris is reserved for one of @Shayla 's characters.
Okie dokie, that last part was an editing mistake, I just copied and pasted but I'll change it tomorrow

just need you to tweak Daenerys a little bit on age

@~Happily.Ever.After~ actually Trish you haver Sexuality as Sexuality not Heterosexual

@~Happily.Ever.After~ is Killian still open? thinking of taking him for Daenerys
I'll fix thes things tomorrow and yes, killian is still open

Okie dokie, that last part was an editing mistake, I just copied and pasted but I'll change it tomorrow

I'll fix thes things tomorrow and yes, killian is still open
I'll take him oh yeah just tweaked a few things in cs for you just check and I will take him for Daenerys

K, last two girls are finished. Kinda had to delay because I didn't want my Roommate questioning why I had a picture of a pregnant woman on my Computer lol

They look good, did you still maybe want Onyx?

Status
Not open for further replies.