Family Doesn't Have to End in Blood. [CLOSED]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea. :D

@Polystical I actually think they would be pretty good friends. ^.^

Alright I briefly read through three pages x_x

@Polystical it's fine by me if they're related to her, but what would they be to her?

And sure, they can be friends

Ps. Just came back from watching Insurgent! C:

Alright I briefly read through three pages x_x

@Polystical it's fine by me if they're related to her, but what would they be to her?

And sure, they can be friends

Ps. Just came back from watching Insurgent! C:
Well aren't they Benjamin King's nephews? Candace is Benjamin 's sister.
@Felilla
Awesome:D

So....what would she be to them? Aunt?

Oh and before we start, I just wanted to say that Jesse does have a bad mouth on him

This is what happens when he lives with his brother xD He practically turned into Amari's twin

Reactions: Kitsune
So....what would she be to them? Aunt?
Yes ...Because if Jesse and Amari are Benjamin's nephews, and Candace is Benjamin's sister, then they would also be Candace's nephews, making her their aunt.

Reactions: T E R R O R
Yes ...Because if Jesse and Amari are Benjamin's nephews, and Candace is Benjamin's sister, then they would also be Candace's nephews, making her their aunt.
Who are their parents?

Mr and Mrs. deceased

Unless someone would like to roleplay them

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Yeah for now i think the Delgado's parents are npcs

@ForgottenBlood Can Abigail and Jesse be friends/become friends during the roleplay?

A lot of characters' parents are NPCs...

Yeah I rather just have my character's parents deceased

And sure Kitsun-chan

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
To anyone Polystical, really who is still on, I have created the IC. It's not much, but I didn't see a point in making it all fancy shmancy. I'll probably end up posting soon.

O_O I just woke up randomly in the night... Imma go back to sleep now, but yay for the ic!!!

Reactions: Kitsune
You weren't kidding when you said it was short. I can't wait to start tomorrow.

Oh god, Im away for a weekend and i come back to so much shipping and such...i dont know what has happened? Does anything involve my characters? apart from the one tag i noticed?

Was that the tag that Grace posted? Because, if so, no. That was all the involvement for your characters~

Reactions: Lucian
Status
Not open for further replies.