Family Doesn't Have to End in Blood. [CLOSED]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing though! They'd be much closer as cousins XD
I don't know about that, once Sasha gets close to someone she doesn't want to lose them lol

@Kitsune that's polyamory :) polygamy's the religious one where the man has five or six wives that don't necessarily like each other.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Even though I haven't used them, I'm already fond of the Berringtons XD

Not to be pushy or anything, but is it possible for the character sheet with relationships to be updated. I'm getting so lost, lol.

Reactions: Kitsune
@Kitsune Do you mind if Josephine has a crush on Ace?

I'm literally drowning in new characters. I updated the Characters List (for the most part). I still have to go back in and add links to everyone's CS. ;~;

@Felilla Not at all! :3

@Grace Tesla He could, but just keep in mind that Quincy is in a relationship with Forgo's character, Amari~

@un coin de soleil

Oh whoops, XD I'll update the chart when sign ups for the King family closes though. ;3

On another note, I'm going to change the biological family part in my character's cs's to just family and just put the relationship next to each name, so I won't forget who is who.

Reactions: Kitsune
@ForgottenBlood
Can Jesse and Rhiannon be friends? Or at least friendly acquaintances?

@Felilla
How do you want Candace and Adette's relationship to be? Sisters in law that hate each other? Besties? Passive Aggressive Frenemies? xD

Reactions: T E R R O R
I'm probably going to have the setting in the roleplay be during the weekend so we can get a bit of interaction going on before we shove everyone into either school or work.

Good idea? Bad idea?

Good idea! But hurry, I'm so excited I might implode.....I don't want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.